Best Health Interviews of 2011 : The Best of Health 2011 #911

Tuesday Dec 27 | BY |

Only a few more “Best Of” for 2011!

The ones coming up for the rest of the week are the people awards… I saved them for last because they’re – I think – the most important!

They are best health blogger, most influential health figure, and health advocate of the year. I want you to start thinking of yours, so that you can add to the discussion afterwords, because I’m sure you’ll think of someone just as qualified that I didn’t mention!

Anyway, today, I have the best health interviews of 2011 – these are the ones that I was blown away by, so I hope you find it valuable.

Here’s where to watch…

Your question of the day: What did you think was the best health interview you listened to this year?

For those who prefer to read…

Runner-Up Best Health Interview of 2011 – Dr. David Brownstein (www.drbrownstein.com)

Behind the scenes, it took a long time to get a time together to interview Dr. David Brownstein. I had to cancel, he had to cancel, and it seemed like it might not happen. Lisa, our team member, finally pulled it all together to make it happen and I’m thrilled that she did.

After getting off the phone with Dr. Brownstein – on the call he talked about thyroid, iodine, and natural hormone therapy – I told Annmarie that his interview was one of the best that I’ve done in a long time.

You can check out this two part interview series here and here.

Top-Dog Best of Health Interview of 2011 – Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez (www.dr-gonzalez.com)

I knew Dr. Gonzalez was going to be great during the Healing Cancer World Summit, but I was blown away at his ability to tell a powerful story and educate at the same time. This interview goes down in my top 10 over the last 5-6 years where I’ve interviewed upwards of 300 experts.

This interview isn’t available to listen to because it was part of the Healing Cancer World Summit, but you can go to Dr. Gonzalez’s site and learn more about him. We will have another Cancer World Summit next year, so if you missed it, we’ll have some even more awesome content than we did last year.

Since I don’t want to leave you hanging, here is an interview with Dr. Gonzalez and Dr. Mercola that you can catch: click here.

1. Leam says:

What ever happened to the great weightless challenge (it’s been so long that I’m not sure of the title anymore)? Will we ever know the results or was it simply to help families/individuals and that’s all? This of course was from back in the daily video days. Anyway, always wondered what was the end result – thought one day there would be a video:-)

2. Leam says:

Sorry, not weightless – weight loss challenge.

3. Andreas Moritz has been the most influential healer/practitioner for me in the year 2011! He has enlightenment me on SOOO many levels from health, spirituality and emotionality with his truly innate wisdom.

4. Hubert says:

Hi Kevin,

After the great Health Debate (thx, great info) I was eager to get the DVD “Cancer is Curable now”.
    But how incredibly expensive it is. Add to that the costs for someone overseas (Netherlands)and my eagerness is lost. Even with the deal (+postage) it still is a lot of money. Really a pity because I would love to show it to other people here…
    The ‘Food Matters’ team does wholesale for bigger numbers of DVD’s. Isn’t that an option for you guys?

5. Jean says:

Without a doubt and hands down the winner in my book is the Healing Cancer World Summit. Obviously more than one interview; the series kept me coming back each night and I really could not pick just one of the callers as they were all awesome in their own right. I look forward to 2012’s cancer summit.

6. cid says:

Like your choice for 2 best interviews. Both were great.

I prefer to read rather then watch videos BUT – would very much miss your videos, even though
    fully understand your reasons for not doing videos.

You and Annmarie are like friends/family. Would very much miss seeing you both.

Your articles are great, but your enthusiasm, caring & sincerity come through on your videos.
    Plus since they are short they are not so time consuming.

TY for what you do.

7. Kent Johns says:

I agree on your choices. Dr. Gonzalez had me from his first interview and remained my favorite throughout the HCWS series. There’s no hocuspocus or esoteric precepts; no extremism; nothing radical or fanatical about this guy. Just pure and sound scientific logic. I really like that.

I’ve also been a great fan of David Brownstein for some time now and subscribe to the Brownstein Report which is always packed with informative and useful info. I’d recommend it to everyone.

Good job, Kevin. Keep up the great work.

Kent

8. Catherine Clark says:

I agree with the person from the Netherlands. Even here in the USA the freight is pretty awful. This site and Natural News have some of the most expensive freight and I almost never can afford to buy from either one. I also don’t think their pricing is that great, even the sales – JMHO – I have gotten better pricing elsewhere. I do love to watch the videos when I have the time and except for their advice on hypothyroidism, they have great info. I don’t agree with veganism after watching what DH went through, but otherwise they have so much info here it is awesome.

9. Ceci says:

I agree with others. You may sell great products but they are a bit pricey. I understand you trying to make money though. After all why should Matt Monarch be the only millionaire in the raw food world. I think you guys are pretty knowledgeable and enjoy your website and daily videos. Guess it is hard to keep the money factor out of things.

10. maca says:

Kev – great choices. But can I add that I would really like for you to do videos instead of articles. I much prefer to watch and listen than read. For some things an article is perfect, but a video makes you more real and your personality also comes across very well.

11. Rocio says:

Kevin, isn’t there supposed to be a sequel (only available to those of us who purchased the program) of the interview with the Cancer World Summit in December? Did I miss it?

12. Ed says:

“Inside” and “eating” are ordered as 3 packs and Thank You

13. stephanie says:

Hi Kevin,

I just wanted to thankyou for all that you do. Your interviews are always very informative.

14. satori says:

Kevin,

I think Bearded Brothers is awesome because they re-tweeted me LOL!

Anyhow… I liked a video Daniel Vitalis did on radiation and how to detoxify it. Such a hot topic. It’s not an interview though…

15. satori says:

BTW, you might want to do videos sometimes. I prefer articles to learn health info, but seeing you guys keeping up with your health journey motivates me to stay healthy<3 That's why:D

16. Chandrika Purohit says:

How can you help someone who is trying to heal breast cancer naturally and who is also struggling from financial issues. I would like to purchase some of your products but I am unable to afford. My husband have lost his and the family is struggling to survive on one pay check. There are many Wellness Health Organizations out there who wants to sell their products but no one wants to reach out and help someone who is struggling to fight the disease with deep financial problems.

17. sean says:

“If the people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny”

Thomas Jefferson

18. Hi Chandrika,

I can fully understand your situation regarding costs associated with buying supplements, etc for serious health conditions. In my capacity as a Nutritional Therapist here in the UK, I do come across this kind of situation quite a lot. There’s no easy answer, except trying to adapt one’s approach. The one thing i can offer you is maybe free advice; so if you want to get in touch, for example through my website (www.fooddetective.co.uk), then please feel free to do so, no cost involved.

Best wishes,

David

19. nick says:

I really love the simplistic no super foods approach of Dr doug graham (80-10-10)and the 30 bananas crew it would be great if they featured a bit more in your blogs and interviews.

20. Jean says:

Frederic, I also thought dr. Gonzalez sounded phenomenal, especially when he said he had good success with multiple myeloma in the cancer summit interview. I have MM and was very excited ti finally find a doctor who was working with MM patients. I applied for treatment but got a reply stating that dr. Gonzalez treatment would not benefit me. No other explanation was given. This was weird to me. How was I to find a treatment for me if I don’t know why this one, that sounded ideal, was not for me. I wrote to dr. Gonzalez asking for some explanation. The reply was an inconsiderate repeat of the first reply, verbatim. I had asked for any suggestions or references to another doctor, clinic, or treatment, but dr. Gonzalez didn’t even acknowledge my query. This doesn’t sound like a doctor who is interested in healing and helping people to me. what gives?

21. Jean says:

kev,
    Sorry about the previous message to”Frederic”. I’m writing this on vacation and using a slow and frustrating Internet connection. I saw your “best interviews of 2011” and had to take a peek. When I saw dr. Gonzalez on the list I understood why, since I felt the same way as you about him after hearing the cancer summit interview with him. He turned out to be a complete disappointment. I thought maybe you would like to be aware of his practices in real life.

22. france amala says:

On the subject of dr Gonzalez I appreciate his words but I am very sorry to say that a friend of mine who has pancreas cancer and contacted him last month was very unsatisfied with the inconsiderate way of not responding to his questions and consequently my friend in front of this attitude lost confidance in his approch

One of my recently great video is

Ifound this site is full of very valid information