Important Renegade Health Show Announcement : The Renegade Health Show Episode #903

Wednesday Sep 7 | BY |

Today, I have an announcement that I want to share with you about the next three weeks on the Renegade Health Show…

Your question of the day: What questions do you have, what archives do you want to see?

1. rose says:

You did an interesting show on Calcium deficiency, but i cant find it..!

coral calcium, pH,
    calcium citrate.
    good/bad calcium.

2. nils says:

If you could do one episode on teeth. You have done some teeth episode. maybe cut them together with some essential Quotes.

Its so wonderful that you visiting all this health gurus.

3. Lana Martin says:

Awesome! I am fairly new here and haven’t found an easy way to browse through topics already covered. I have checked out some in the ‘most watched’ link, but would like to easily pick a topic from many you have covered, or revisit one I have seen. Thanks! 🙂 Lana

4. Bobby says:

There’s was an old exercise video with one of you guys doing an outdoor leg workout. One exercise consisted of running sideways (crossing legs over). I believe there were a few more but can’t remember what they were. Anyway, I was recently looking for this video on your site and could not find it. Would like to see it again. Thanks.

5. Janet Kent says:

Do you have anything about wheatgrass juice ? I would certainly be interested.
    I think you do a fantastic job. Blessed Be. Jan

6. Dia says:

Please no Seinfeld. Recipe shows work for me.

7. Nichole says:

Continuity is important to me too Kev, I think is is a great idea!

8. Carol says:

Any and all recipes. Thanks!

9. Catherine Meade says:

Go for it Kevin! Suprise me!!
    Blessings to you and Annmarie for all you do.

10. frances says:

Hi Kevin: Low testorone
    In men has gotten a lot of media time and now more and more men are being tested for it.
    What do you think about it as far as why it is occurring, if it really is a serious issue and whether there are natural ways to treat it aside from hormone replacement.

11. Cecile says:

Do you have anything about why your potassium levels would be high? I’m not even taking or eating as much potassium as they say a person needs per day! I had a blood test, and my kidneys are not optimal, but they are within the low normal range. My doctor didn’t even connect the 2, so maybe that’s not why I have high potassium?? I am a 63-year-old female.

12. Cecile says:

By the way, I read and listen to all you send, and love what you do! I have also bought some things from you. I’m looking to buy your Holy Basil soon!

13. Jeff says:

HCL. Which brands do you recommend?

14. Deb says:

People say that it is important to drink your fresh juice or smoothie soon after making it because it will oxidize. Why is this an issue? As soon as you cut into a fruit or vegetable, it begins to oxidize. People make salads, etc., and don’t eat them right away and it doesn’t kill them. What’s the significance of eating oxidized food?

Thanks, Kevin, for all that you and Annmarie do. You don’t need our permission to modify your format. I keep coming back because the information you provide is credible. I’m all in favor of whatever you need to do to keep up the good work. Hurray for the Renegade Health Show!

15. Lynn says:

What about ‘chronic fatigue’, ‘fibromyalgia’, ‘epstein-barr’ ?

Also, just another question I hope to get an answer to: once the adrenals have ‘burned out’ & there has been no treatment but rather continued significant stress, how long can the effects of the ‘burnout’ continue & can it turn into permanent damage?…or can it always be reversed?

Thank you so much for all your research, sharing, & integrity.
    …& also the great products you bring to us!

Blessings 🙂