Mango Salsa Recipe for Crepes, Chips and Crackers : The Renegade Health Show Episode #885

Thursday Aug 11 | BY |

Yesterday, Annmarie put together a recipe for crepes (here)…

Today, she’s going to show you how to make a mango salsa filling (or for chips, crackers and just about anything else!)

Your question of the day: What is your favorite salsa?

1. JT says:

Our favorite salsa is fresh tomato salsa with chopped tomatoes, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and chopped onions (sometimes chopped jalapeno and chopped green bell pepper). Simple but yummy.

Love your mango salsa and can’t wait to make it! Thanks you guys.

2. Ingrid says:

Salsa dancing! 🙂
    (I didn’t grow up eating salsa, and am not used to it, so it’s not in my diet.)

3. Satori says:

Mango for sure with A LOT of cilantro!!!!!!!

4. Leam says:

Salsa verde – both the Italian sauce made with olive oil, parsley, garlic, capers, and lemon juice and the Mexican sauce of tomatillo, onion, garlic, cilantro, and hot peppers.

5. Dia says:

Mango salsa, but not with tomatoes, use pineapple. Then recently, whole foods has had peach salsa, so good.

Thank you for 2 recipe shows this week. I was missing them.

6. cheryl adelman says:

loved the recipe…but the video jerky motions gave me a headache!
    usually i love your spots!!!
    xoxoo love you Cheryl…working at Hippocrates Health Institute

7. Rona says:

I make papaya salsa. Pretty much like regular salsa but with papaya. It is really good! Spicy, lime and sweet make this such a yummy combination.Try it!

8. Marilyn Stone says:

Sounds delish and easy, but the written recipe was not on the page. Where can I find it?

9. Joel says:

I was actually about to make a salsa. I like mine basic but hot so I use thai peppers from a local farm combined in a food processor with scallions, roma tomatoes minus the seeds to cut down the liquid, cilantro, garlic, and sea salt. I’ll either use it as a dip or on top of avocado slices that I’ve put into romaine lettuce wraps.

10. Gloria says:

I don’t see the salsa recipe in print.

11. Melissa says:

Chipotle Salsa FTW! 😀

12. Betsy says:

Great looking recipe – The one I make is a very similar recipe – LOVE mangos together with sweet, fully ripe local summer tomatoes – Don’t bother making it in winter!

The only difference from mine to Ann Marie’s is that mine has a bit of sweetness from honey, or whatever sweetener you like, instead of cumin, and then I also add a few more scallions in there – it’s an awesome side dish to summer foods – looks like a great filling for these crepes – and I lived in France and the new pronunciation you wrote was correct! Ann Marie said it perfectly!

Unfortunately I’m not a huge fan of coconut flavor – so can you tell us more about these coconuts? How do you chose them and sure that they don’t taste like coconut crepes?? If they really don’t – I’ll be trying them!

13. Donna says:

Couldn’t hear video. Could you provide recipe in print please.

14. Lori says:

Wow! This recipe is so much like the one I make. Kevin if you want it hotter have Annmarie put 2 serrano chiles (deseeded) in it -yummy. I add 2 garlic cloves, 2 avocados, and I find black organic beans to add to it. On another note, I was so sensitive when cutting the peppers the first time that I spent 6 hrs soaking my hands in milk or anything else that I could find relief – burned! So wear gloves when chopping up the serrano. 🙂

15. Gini says:

I’d like to be able to see the recipe in print like another person said. I couldn’t understand what the powder in the bag was- I replayed it several times. I’m guessing it is cinnamon… Or it could be lucama or vanilla powder? Thanks!