More From the Garden at Chocolatree : The Renegade Health Show Episode #798

Tuesday Apr 12 | BY |

Like I said yesterday, my interview with Jen Warr of Chocolatree in Sedona, Arizona lasted about 14 minutes, so I cut it up into two pieces…

In this episode, she gives some tips on how she grows in the hot high desert as well as how she taps into the spiritual energy of the earth when gardening and growing food for the restaurant.

Check this out…

Your question of the day: What is your piece of peace today?

1. Sarah says:

My piece of peace today is being able to get out into the garden with my 4 year old and our dog. The snow is almost melted in NH and I can’t tell you how joyful we are to be able to see the ground again. So, spending time playing in the mud, raking out some of the beds and enjoying the fresh air has been a blessing. There is also something very special about spending time outside with a very young person; their perspective is incredible and when they share it with you it is just the coolest gift! These moments have been my piece of peace.

2. Tara Burner says:

I soooo want to go to Chocolatree!
    and my piece of peace today is spending time in yoga or just being outside in the wonderful FL heat and sun.

3. Lexie says:

My piece of peace today (and hopefully always) is smiling in the face of adversity: smiling when the neighbor complains about our dogs marking a fire-hydrant near his grass; smiling when the grocery cashier complains about my reusable, cloth (non-see-through) produce bags; smiling when it’s pouring rain outside and I’m stuck inside instead of going for a run or gardening; smiling and breathing through the chaos is my piece of peace today.

4. David Brosd says:

What a super place ChocolaTree must be. It is on my list to visit and eat. My piece of peace is; the time I spend with my family and our animals!

5. Christina says:

Kevin and Annmarie,
    Thanks for highlighting Chocolatree. Such a wonderful peaceful place. Whenever, I travel to Arizona, I arrange my schedule so that I can eat there and spend some time in the garden.
    Peace,
    Christina

6. janice says:

My piece of peace is knowing the Prince of Peace Jesus Christ and talking with Him. He is the creator of the universe and there is nothing like understanding He created you and therefore everything you do is significant. He gives meaning to all of life.

7. oreganol says:

Chocolatree is definitely on my list of places to visit the next time I come to the US. Hopefully later this year.

8. Dee says:

Wonderful interview with a truly inspiring individual. My piece of peace today is the Decorah Eagles and getting to see these amazing creatures in their nest, raising their eaglets and marveling in some of this earth’s creatures.

9. Sandra says:

My piece of peace is spending time and being still in the presence of the uncreated One.

10. Jeni says:

Hi Kev

What was that bacteria stuff Jen was talking about? could not hear properly with the wind blowing.