An Alternative Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis : The Renegade Health Show Episode #791

Tuesday Mar 29 | BY |

Today, I have a collection of questions to answer that were asked by you…

In this episode, I talk about cities that are progressive, healthy and under 50,000 people, I talk about rheumatoid arthritis and water fasting, and I say a few final words about the breatharian diet.

Check it out…

Your question of the day: Do you know any cities that are progressive, healthy and under 50,000 people?

1. Nick says:

I believe a good SUGGESTION, reasoned REQUEST, would be to interview Dr. Rob’t Rowen. He’s definitely a fellow renegade in the field of health. I just learned of him from another renegade, Dr. Edward Kondrot, an non-invasive (progressive) opthamologist I found while searching for a humane alternative to the literal shot in the eye (hypodermic) given to wet (advanced) sufferers of age-related macular degeneration by conventional doctors. They use therapies like HBOT, ozone, nutritional IV, EDTA in “Myer’s cocktail”, syntonic light therapy, far-infrared saunas, micro-stimulation combined with acupuncture, and with Dr. David Steenblock, stem cell therapy. I start with Rowen cuz he speaks on many issues, overview of allopathy, and doesn’t mince words.

2. About inflamation.
    Water fasting is fine and so is water extra as it dilutes the toxicity in your body .Your live food concept with lot of purifed water would help anything.
    Thanks for your input. daliya

3. Bonnie says:

Incline Village, NV on Lake Tahoe
    we love it!
    low humidity, lots of sunshine
    year round personal athletic opportunities
    ride your bike or walk everywhere in town
    population approx 12,000
    in possibly the most beautiful place in America!

Thank you! and God Bless your efforts in helping us to be healthy and informed!

4. Tara Burner says:

Yoga has also been shown to improve arthritis along with a slew of other things….and sadly I do not know of any city/town thats progressive, healthy and under 50000 people 🙁

5. Fri Mckenzie says:

Yo Kevin, Its Arthritis Awareness time here in Australia.
    Last year I had Trigger fingure or arthritis in the hand ..Dr suggested possibility of surgery if did not heal.
    I took TUMERIC extract powder and Rose-hip Vital for three months, then went onto raw tumeric added to smoothies or elixers.
    This totally worked for me but sadly most people I speak to would prefer to trust chemicals and surgery….Of course the good old alkaline diet does help heaps.

6. Lorrie says:

A most progressive yet laid back place is SEQUIM pronounced ‘skwim’ between Port Angeles and Port Townsend on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state. Sequim is around 7000, Port Angeles around 18,000 and Port Townsend around 12,000 in population. A great mild climate between the Olympic Mountains and the Straits of Juan de Fuca. We just moved here after much research and I can confidently say it is the most friendliest area around. We have tons of organic small farms, open aire markets and a great organic co-op in Port Townsend. Lots of recycling, environmental awareness and local foods. I am proud to call the olympic peninsula home!

7. Sarah says:

Kevin, would you consider nick’s suggestion (above)? My mother has macular degeneration and gets those horrible eye injections. They don’t seem to be doing any good but she continues to get them becasue her doctor scares her into it. I’d love to know about alternative therapies for this.

8. Sarah says:

Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune condition. There has been some really interesting research linking this (and other autoimmune) with gluten sensitivity and sometimes dairy as well. It would not hurt to try avoiding gluten and dairy for several weeks to see if this makes a difference. The fact that water fasting heops really shows that there might well be a food intolerance connection here. (you’ve removed foods while doing the water fast and this would include any foods you are intolerant to).

9. Sarah says:

oops, “helps”.

10. Patricia J Allen says:

I just moved from the White Mountains in Arizona to Roswell in southeastern New Mexico, Population is under 50,000 and provides access to everything I need…..close to son & daughter and law and about 3 hrs. from Albuquerque. Mild winter weather, but warmer in summer than the mountains. I am counting my blessings!!! You are are of them!

11. Susanna says:

I want to thank all the above respondents that gave suggestions to help arthritis. I am grateful for their sharings and will implement what was given.
    This is a GREAT site. Blessings, Susanna

12. QC says:

I’ve rheumatoid arthritis for the past 4 years. At worst, I could not get up or move after I lie down. I had pain all over my body. Today, I have no pain, only slightly swelling on my wrists but no where else.

What I have done is, since about a years ago, I went on the 801010 diet. Eliminated all concentrated protein and anything may cause acidity and cut way down of my fat consumption. AND, I have done monthly mini water fast (1-3 days) at home.

I would love to help the person you mentioned in the video. Kevin, please give my contact to her if you think it’s suitable.

13. Niraja Golightly says:

Missoula, Montana!!!!

14. Niraja Golightly says:

PS

Sergei Boutenko lives in Missoula if that means anything to you…

15. Marie says:

I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis 11 years ago. I went the natural route and saw a practitioner who specialized in NAET (Nambudripads Allergy Elimination Technique), which is allergy elimination based on using the meridians. I removed most processed foods as well, and after a few months, my RA was gone and is still gone 11 years later. I can’t say enough about this technique!!!

16. My doctor told me I had the beginnings of arthritis a few years ago but my shoulder feels fine now. I didn’t like her suggestions as to what to do about that, so I did some research online and found a perfect solution for me. You can read my story about that at:

Hope this helps!

Connie

17. Christine says:

Hi Kevin
    On the topic; Rheumatoid Arthritis, it is very important that the individual tries to maintain the body as alkaline as possible. A change of diet, using all the alkaline foods and stay of all wheat flour and its products.

18. I have to rep the midwest! Its a college town, but Bloomington, Indiana is a great place! Small with a good co-op in town, near all sorts of hiking, lakes, etc and an amazing farmers market.

19. Denise says:

Park City Utah…lots of great outdoors recreational opportunities, fit folks, farmers markets during the season, close to an international airport, lots of music and other events pretty much year round. Trails for hiking, biking and walking. Free bus system. The down side is that it’s a bit spendy…so I live 15 miles outside in a ‘bedroom’ community. Still, it’s nice and only 15 miles away for all the fun a person can handle. 45 miles to Salt Lake City.

20. Tino says:

Asheville, NC population: 83000

21. Josephine says:

Alamosa Colorado. I have not been through there in a while, but there was a great coop and a concienscous college. High altitude requires a week to get used to, and very cold, but quite dry, winters. Water rights are iffy. The counties there have deep wells and they ionize instead of chlorinating the water.

22. Kath says:

I’ve had rheumatoid arthritis and it ended up completely
    healing by doing a 10 day cleanse. During this time I could only
    eat vegie soup or dahl (though obviously this wasnt a raw food
    cleanse). This was on the advice of an Ayrvedic practitioner who
    explained that in Ayurveda, RA is not considered to be an
    auto-immune disease but rather a digestive disorder where the body
    has collected too many toxins. I guess that cleanse just starved
    all the sugar and dairy and other junk that had built up.. The
    alternative treatment offered by my rheumatologist was a lifetime
    of taking immune suppressants to avoid ending up in a
    wheelchair..