Alternative Cancer Therapies with Charlotte Gerson : Renegade Health Show Classics

Thursday Feb 10 | BY |

We have two Renegade Health Show Classics left…

This show is part of an interview I did with Charlotte Gerson at her home in San Diego two years ago.

She’s quite a presence as you’ll see. She’s also quite knowledgeable about her father’s work (and now her’s) on alternative treatments for cancer.

Check it out!

Your question of the day: Have your heard of the Gerson Institute?

1. D says:

Hi Kevin. There’s no link to her website but yes, I have heard of the Gerson Therapy/Institute before and I find it fascinating. The only thing that I wish for is for a new updated book with new patient information. The ones I’ve read about are from 70-90s and there are no updates.

I’d be interesting to see if any of those that she has cured of cancer would be willing to be interviewed. I saw a couple of people in the Gerson Therapy video but it’d be nice to see more.

Can’t wait for the rest of the interview.

2. Adrienne Baksa says:

Yes, I’ve heard of the Gerson Institute. Many years ago, for benign tumors, I was placed on the Gerson therapy, and found my overall health better than it had ever been, even when I was a teenager. I can’t thank you enough for that wonderful interview with Charlotte Gerson. She is such an inspiration.

3. Jayne says:

Charlotte Gerson’s dedication to carry on her fathers’ work, is truely amazing. What a strong determined woman.

4. Years ago, I visited the NatureHealer, RAMAKRISHNAN(C his pic and lifestory in my site, dedicated to him-sunflowerdancecom.)

He had cured leprosy completely by his KNOWLEDGE that he acquired by reading a small book(but revealing book- revealing only to those who look for revelations, for others it is just a book in print!!!) by Dr. Kristine Nolfi.

I lived with him getting excited about life in nature. I questioned him to my heart full. I found him, him alone, satisfying my quest in life. I was 25. I got wedded to his philosophy and I defended my health freedom for the past 30 yrs without going to allopathic drugs-relying on FASTING,ENEMA,RAW EATING,HERBS,YOGA AND MEDITATION,LIFESTYLE CHANGES. I take classes, give consultations FREELY,and help those FEW who are capable of helping themselves.
    In this context I found Charlotte Gerson’s pioneering work and I also subscribe to the same philosophy of lifestyle and treatments.
    CANCER CAN BE COMPLETELY CURED IF ONE IS ON RAW DIET ALONE, ESP RAW ITEMS WITH MORE CHLOROPHIL. SPROUTED GRAINS, NUTS GIVE MUSCLES ALSO. But once they put in cooked food, cancer dances its siva dance again!!

A few of us suffering, may not contend with the treatments that we get. A few of us go away in search of solutions and succeed.
    A few of those who had cancer, have succeeded in surviving due to their having spent half of their life’s energy in “finding” a solution.

YES THERE IS CURE FOR CANCER! only for those who seek! with a grit and determination!
    The work of Dr. Kristine Nolfi of Denmark was one of the greatest events in healing of modern times. She recovered from cancer after treating herself with an exclusive raw food diet and then opened an institution called Humlegaarden. Her success with patients was phenomenal. Dr. Nolfi wrote a book about her success and her story is well worth your attention and study. READ IT IN GOOGLE BOOKS:

My Experience With Living Food: Raw Food Treatment of Cancer – Page 3

ALAS!!Today Kev has brought treasures of “earthed” “buried” knowledge, to the easy access of all. But inspite of my capacity built within me, I see my own relatives dying with cancer!!! They wont pay heed to our alternative advice, taking us for quacks!! They die, after voluminous suffering!! Losing cognition.And their relatives celebrate the anniversaries. I would never believe it as fate. WE SUFFER FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!
    WE SUFFER FOR LACK OF WILL POWER! WE SUFFER BECAUSE WE MADE WRONG CHOICE!
    – D PARAMESWARAN,naturopath,Tropical country of Tamilnadu with coconut palms and bananas, south of India
    FEB 11-2011 wwwsunflowerdancecom

5. Kay Alina says:

Yes, I have heard of the Gerson Therapy. I was cured of spreading malignant melanoma in 1991 thanks to the therapy. I owe my life to Max Gerson and Charlotte for continuing his work.

Thank you for sharing the broadcast.

Kay

6. Taya says:

Yes I have heard of it. And I am currently using the therapy for a number of problems that I am dealing with. Charlotte Gerson is amazing.

7. Adrianna Dhliwayo says:

yes, i have herd of Gerson therapy. My raw food journey began after I stumbled across a film called The Beutiful Truth. Then I watched The Gerson Miracle. I was completely moved by the Gerson Therapy. If I were rich I think i wopuld have booked myself into the Gerson Clinic immediately, but since I am not rich I did not. I checked our library to see if they have any of the Gerson books, and sadly they have only 1. I put it on hold and while waiting for that I found a whole wealth of additional information on the internet.

When I thought about Gerson therapy I realized how it’s not something many people will be able to do for themselves. Either because they are too sick and weak, too poor, or have no access to decent food or decent health support systems.

I also realized that wherever we are on the planet there are likely to be food sources of which we might not be aware, and that in every different part of the world there is likely to be a different health wisdom.

I think the biggest thing I’ve learned so far is that our bodies are amazing, and that there is no one way to go, everyone is on their own path.

I finally got my Gerson book from the library, but I have been more interested in reading Victoria Boutenkos book (12 steps).

I believe in the success of the Gerson therapy, but I also feel very happy to be freed of the Gerson diet restrictions, I think the raw food diet with a little bit of cooked high quality meat and maybe a little raw goat yoghurt will work for me.

I wish the Gerson Therapy and the Hoxsey Cure and etc were not outlawed in the US. It’s a terrible thing, our “medical system”. I have a hard time imagining how anyone could be motivated to study to be a doctor these days. ???

Being poor and without insurance however, is something that has forced me to be more resourceful and to find my own power, so luckily I have not had to defend myself from that parasite very much. It really is a parasite, the med system in our country. It fills us with all sorts of false beliefs.

I have been working as a caregiver to disabled adults in recent years. Last year I spent a lot of time at a hospital and a nursing home with a client. My experiences with disabled people has opened my eyes quite a bit to how that system doesn’t work toward healing. In all fairness though, I am grateful that there are hospitals to go to when we break a bone or have a condition they really can help with.

8. Charlotte Gerson has done a great job carrying on her father’s work. The Gerson treatments, though, are expensive. Counting air fare, juice press and miscellaneous expenses, 3 weeks can cost $20,000. It’s impossible, no matter how much one wants these treatments, to afford them. It all sounds noble; however, it’s not realistic to think that anyone other than someone that has money or a benefactor can benefit from these treatments.

9. To Kay, did you get the melanoma also surgically removed or just do juices?

Just wondering as there are different views on it and if the mole is small still, I would opt for surgery and juices.

Love my Norwalk Juicer and also hearing about positive healing stories when usually the news can be so grim.

10. Alina says:

$20,000! Wow! It makes me wonder sometimes about all these “wonderful” healers and their motivation for money. Wouldn’t 10,000 be enough for her? It is rediculous!

11. Dr. Chanda Seth says:

Yes, I’ve heard about the Gerson Therapy, and as a (recently-detected)breast cancer patient-would have loved to do it! But unfortunately, I can neither afford it nor follow it for 2 years or more in India… where much of the stuff required is not available. Just 3-4 weeks treatment as an indoor patient with costs of juicer and other stuff I would need later, would cost me about Rs. 2 million in Indian currency!!
    Though all these therapies exist for healing and I know they work too, the noble purposes take a backseat as those who really need them have either no access to them or can’t afford them. I would really request Ms. Gerson to look into simplifying the therapy, opening some centres of their own—globally and reducing costs so that its ‘raison d’etre’ is served.
    Being a Homoeopath &alternate Healer and having studied a lot of naturopathy and natural diets etc. I do know that it is very similar to what the ‘Nature-Cure clinics and centres in India have to offer but they do not follow it as scientifically as the Gerson’s healers, but I’m sure if the Gerson people could train and work with some healers/ Naturopaths/ Alternate therapists in India for just a few weeks, it could be adapted (by finding replacements for what we do not have there—& adding our own traditional knowledge)—into a totally curative therapy for all kinds of chronic degenerative diseases we have fallen prey to..
    Add Homoeopathy and other drugless/ spiritual healing Alternatives(and we have innumerable such), and the limits to curing cancer and other CDDs would be infinite…And the costs??—about a fifty-ieth of what the patients need to pay here, in the USA. And India is a country of a billion plus people and hence, that many more sick & suffering people too! Fortunately, Homoeopathy, Nature cure and most Alternative Therapies (EFT, Reiki, Pranic Healing, Yoga, Meditation, Acupressure and Reflexology etc.)are recognized in India and their practice allowed
    I am willing to collaborate to start something that can help cure diseased and suffering people in India and other poor countries, without the toxic/ destructive chemicals of modern medicine, highly toxic & disease-causing diets and lifestyles,far too much meat-based eating etc. etc.. while saving our Planet Earth from the atrocious/ destructive practices we are heaping upon it, till it will no longer be sustainable to us and our children!! Oh, it will survive alright— with or without us—its “WE’ who might not!
    ANY TAKERS—to help thousands and thousands of suffering people & animals by bringing Gerson’s therapy, revival of organic,raw foods and vegetarianism to India??!!

12. Gerson in India says:

Hello Dr. Chanda Seth,

Please contact the doctor below who is providing the Gerson Therapy in India.