Annmarie’s Amazing Apple Crumble : Renegade Health Show Classics

Wednesday Feb 9 | BY |

I dream about this recipe…

I have to say, Annmarie’s Apple Crumble is probably one of the best things Ann has ever made on the show.

We brought the finished product to the Crossfit guys in Buffalo and the thing lasted about 1 minute.

I’m going to let the video do the talking and your mouth do the watering on this one!

Your question of the day: The question here was what should I get Annmarie for her birthday, but that’s not so relevant now! How about what are some fun ideas for Valentine’s day?

Here’s the raw food recipe:

Annmarie’s Apple Crumbly Crumble

4 Apples – sliced really thin
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 tbsp coconut sugar

Dry Ingredients for the Topping:

1/8 cup almonds
1/8 cup rolled oats
1 tbsp sunflower seeds
2 tsp cinnamon

For the Wet Yummy Crumble:

1/2 cup raw almonds – soaked 20 mins
1/2 rolled oats -soaked 2 hours
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup raisins (more if you like it really sweet)
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tbsp vanilla powder
1/2 tbsp nutmeg

Slice the apples really thin and place in big bowl. Squeeze your half lemon over top and sprinkle on coconut sugar. Mix together, then set a side.

In food processor combine the dry topping ingredients and process until crumbly. Set a side.

Then again in the food processor combine the wet yummy crumble ingredients. Process until crumbly and set a side.

Now layer the apples and wet crumble in a 8X8 square pan. Top off with the dry crumble and enjoy!!

1. I always think that a nice dinner and hand written card is so much more meaningful then a purchased gift. Just my 2 cents.

2. fedup says:

Ecuador roses shipped directly by FedEx from Ecuador. Gary@garyscott can provide more info. They are gorgeous and when she gets 50 roses, it will be overwhelming. This is what I would do if I owed somebody a big favor.

3. Astra says:

Recipe looks wonderful and I can’t wait to try it, but I have a question.

For those who are not raw foodies (we’re having some people over), could we put this in the oven? Have you tried it that way at all? I was wondering at what temperature and how long.

4. Astra says:

It is so great to get these recipes. Was wondering if you can set these up for print so they don’t print all the other “stuff”.

5. samantha says:

Well first of all I like to thank you for the “Great Health Debate” that is an awesome gift you have given to me and my family !!second…LOVE your wife till the end of time, you are very lucky to have each other.. and third we like you too Kevin, my daughter said you are a great touch to the show with your jokes and laughter all our best Samantha and Aleisha

6. Annalise says:

The easy way to change is with EFT!!!!!

7. Tammy says:

@ Astra, I was able to copy the recipe into MS Word and print it. 🙂

8. Olwyn says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANNE-MARIE. Now Kevin, to answer your question of the day:- You must play her this version of Crazy Love

AND at the same time (very important) give her a meaningful snog. Then pop open her favourite fizzy OR an Englis champagne called Nyetimber – its the same champagne that Charles and Diana had at their wedding and is wonderful. . .(Waitrose). Then …. Candles, freshly sliced mangoes with fresh strawberry coulis on top and a few walnut peices in there! This is truly heaven on earth for both of you. Now, with all the energy left try to think of something thrilling to do together Namaste. XFaithLoveFaith.

Thank you Kevin and Ann-Marie for another inspiring tutorial. You teach from the zone guys – fab.

9. Olwyn says:

Oh by-the-way. I love the way kevin comentates. I love you KEV. You too Anne Marie!!

10. Olwyn says:

O.M.G. And don’t forget the single rose!!! XOX

11. casey says:

ah hahaha, you guys are great! happy birthday Annmarie! my bday is tomorrow