Update on The Next 6 Months (Leaving New Jersey!) : The Renegade Health Show #756

Tuesday Feb 1 | BY |

Hey guys, in this episode I wanted to share some thoughts about the next 6 months of Renegade Health…

Now that we’re back on the road, we have some things coming up that we wanted your thoughts on.

Your question of the day: What do you want to hear from Dr. Williams on the Renegade Health Show in the next few weeks?

1. Geri says:

Yeah Denver! I am from there but no longer live there but go to visit often and willbe there this summer, (I just got back from Denver). Will you be speaking anywhere in Denver? Would love to hear you!

2. It’s great to get a little update on what you’ll be up too! You’re upcoming year sounds exciting, can’t wait for the coming episodes!

3. Cherie says:

Lucky Denver, I was hoping you would have settled in CA. It was great to see jonny 5 again. I am glad you are finally on your way.

4. Sandra Porter says:

I’m about twenty miles from Tampa and would love to come down to Sarasota if you end up arranging a meal, etc. I enjoy your information and it has made a difference in my life. Thanks for being out there.

5. Melissa says:

I would like a show that talks about allergies (also multiply food allergies). I am allergic to sulfur.

6. Nicholas says:

I would like to know from Dr. Williams how long should you take a supplemental dose of a vitamin like vitamin D before you get a blood test to see if you are taking the right dose or if you should increase or decrease your dosage?
    The other specific vitamin I am interested in measuring is B12.
    thanx
    I also just read something on Dr. Mercola;s web site about eating your heaviest meal of the day in the evening which I never considered to be a good idea but the reason
    for this was that the body naturally relaxes after eating that is why most of us feel tired after eating but I think this may be true for those that eat a lot of cooked food or meat but now so much with raw fruit and veg.. I usually have a juice at night and feel better with a lite snack then a heavy meal @ night have their been any studies on this?

7. nancy says:

Denver! Yeah..only a four hour drive to meet you!! Will you have an event in Denver? My question for Dr. Williams is what if you have had blood tests, 24 hr. urine and the medical Dr. says everything is fine, yet you still can’t sleep, hair is falling out, fatigue, extremely dry skin, and brain fog??!!

8. Catherine Meade says:

What part of Virginia? Anywhere near Virginia Beach??
    Wishing you safe travels!
    Catherine

9. Jess says:

Any chance that you will be hitting the Florida Panhandle, or anywhere nearby?

10. OM says:

Question for Dr.Williams…anything about Adrenal Fatigue and Recovery.

11. Roberta says:

Does Dr. Williams have a protocal for treating &/or healing Type 1, insulin dependent diabetes? I’ve been taking insulin since 1964, when I was in my 20’s. I’ve tried a raw food diet with green smoothies and other raw foods. It helped my body overall, but didn’t illiminate my need for insulin. [Perhaps I need to do it longer.]
    Other things I do: Eat lots of Blue Green Algae and other green superfoods, Probiotics, Enzymes, Whole Grains, fresh vegetables, fruits, good fats like avacado, extra-virgin olive oil, salmon, quinoa, etc. along with Glymatrol, a natural plant and herb supplement that helps lower blood sugar. Chromium in raw red onions, cucumbers, zinc in greenbeans, also magnesium; all lower blood sugar. Fats slow down the digestion. What would Dr. Williams suggest? Thank you for asking for input. [Type 1 diabetics are not over-weight.] Roberta God Bless you with a Great Inflowing of His Love.

12. Beth says:

Thanks for bringing Jonny back! Be safe on the way to FL.

13. Martin Tornberg says:

For Dr Williams: Do people who eat a primarily raw vegan diet need more Vitamin D than others (if they’re not getting it from the sun) in order to optimize their levels? And do people who eat more fruit need especially more? That is, do people whose diet is virtually all “sunfood” – food that grow in the sun – require more sunlight than those who eat less such foods? Does eating a lot of fruit (especially lemon) or taking a lot of Vitamin C deplete Vitamin D stores? This may sound like a strange question, but my experience and intuition lead me to believe there is a relationship there that is not widely known, but he might have sufficient data from his many patients to be able to make the connection. Keep in mind also Vitamin D is useful not only for mineral absorption but also for sugar metabolism and hormonal balance, and, since it comes from the sun, it is probably “yang” in the yin-yang framework used in Chinese Medicine, thereby serving to balance a “yin” fruit and a generally “yin” raw diet; it also stands to reason that someone who eats a lot of fruit and greens might need more sunlight (because to eat such a diet in nature, one would tend to be in an place with lots of sun). My Vitamin D levels dropped a lot when I went on a raw vegan diet, and I had to supplement A LOT to get them back to normal.

14. Sarah says:

I will be setting up my practice very soon that will be called Pre/Post Natal Wellness Center. So I am always gathering information about healthy pregnancies. Any information on diet and exercise for pregnant women would be awesome.

Exciting to hear of your upcoming year. Loved seeing Jonny5. Makes me miss my kitties something terrible. They are currently staying with my mom.

15. oreganol says:

I bet you will be glad to get an apartment and some stability after so long in the RV. It would drive me insane if I had to spend so long in such a confined space.

16. Velda says:

It would be nice to see some good protocol for addressing adrenal fatigue and recovery and also on helping the body rid itself of lipomas. I do a lot of whole-body cleansing and my body is still not functioning enough to cleanse like it should, and am developing lipomas. You coming year sounds exciting. Thanks for being interested in “improving the health of the world, one show at a time”!!

17. What is Dr. Williams web site again, please? We will be in Sarasota Friday Feb 11 – 13 if you have a meetup.

18. Kuru says:

Great shots of Jonny 5 today! Where has he been? What do you feed him? Truly, what do you feed him? Everybody else covered my questions for Dr. Williams, unless he has some advice on what to feed a cat. Thanks! Glad you finally got on the road.

19. Ryan says:

Oh wow guys please take me with to peru 😀 hah

My friend has been to Denver and what ive heard it is a very health friendly city and good recreation…Have you guys ever skied or thought about that…

for Dr williams certainly theres a lot being asked and if important enough please have him talk about some of their wild foods if and or what they would have had…he has talked about some and small white potatoes too and did they ever cleanse per say and or what would be some healing foods, herbs for them…also would he known anything on monatomic elements as their powerful catalysts and would the indigenous have naturally had them in their diet as to their levels of health and their diet was natural food right there…

20. Charlotte says:

hmm, it would be interesting to know if there is anything valid to the point that Martin made above about a possible connecttion between having a diet heavy in lemon juice (or other citrus fruits) and depleting vit D levels.. I’m addicted to lemons/limes it goes on everything I eat :/
    Also what is a good protocol for treating a do who has worms? I noticed my dog had little white moving things in his feces and from what i researched he has dog tape worms.. I’ve been giving him a heaping tablespoon of diatamaceous earth with food but it has not been working.. I’m glad you guys are gonna start to settle down (sort of, lol). Traveling in an RV and being on the road all the time would drive me pretty insane haha

21. Barbara says:

I’d like to hear as much about adrenal fatigue and thyroid issues as he’s willing to speak about.

22. Janet says:

Nice to hear your plans. Sounds all good! Exciting! Enjoy the warmth in Florida for a bit!!

Would Dr Wiliams consider creating one of his 4 part programs on the principals of Chinese medicine? I would be interested. Any else?

And what is his expertise with treating infants and children? How about a 4 part program on some of the basic challenges parents of a healthy child face …. how to treat a fever, cold, upset stomach, various skin rashes. How to prevent food allergies or deal with them, what to give babies if you can’t breast feed, what milks are best for toddlers. Food rotation? What herbs, superfoods or supplements to give toddlers and children and amounts. Signs and symptoms that could mean something like a vitamin or mineral deficiency. What to do if a child has had to take a dose of antibiotics. And more. Like a modern, alternative health reference for families, but audio!

…. Only if there’s feedback from others that they would be interested and purchase programs on these topics. I bought the adrenal and thyroid health programs and find them wonderful. Dr Williams’ measured, calm, intelligent,
    professional voice fills me with trust. Absolutely no sense of hype or self-
    promotion! Thank you for these Kevin and Ann Marie … and Dr. Williams!

23. Sheralee says:

Yay! Florida! Safe travelling! I have had so many questions for Dr Williams since listening to the programs! Knew I should have written them down! SO a Q&A session would be great if we get to remember the Q’s! Also what does he do for women’s hormone issues if unbalbanced ie early menopausal, infertility? What health issues can be reversed and what cannot. Can early menopause be stopped, can autoimmune be reversed (huge topic I know!) As a general how and what is treatable and at what point are things irreversible?

24. noeli says:

I would like to know if Dr Williams thinks it is possibel to recover from severe adrenal fatigue on a 100 % raw food diet and how to do it.
    Also what he thinks about adya clarity for cleaning and remineralising with adrenal fatigue.
    And what he think about a diet with loads of sprouts like buckwheat, lentils and oats, perhaps rice and quinoa as the main energy source. Would it be healthier than cooking this grains?

Thanks a lot

25. Maggie says:

Charlotte: Get your dog to the vet asap to treat those tape worms! They can multiple into great numbers and end the life of your beloved animal. No more home remedies, please.

26. Leam says:

Safe travels! Look forward to any and all information you bring forth.

27. Marja van Rossen says:

I bought the bloodtest and thyroid from dr. Williams and would like to hear more about the adrenals. My husband has an atrophy of his thyroid and the TSH is very elevated (11.19) T3 and T4 are a bit low. We started taking Nascent iodine but wonder if the hypothalamus/pituitary have to be treated and what is the connection with the adrenals?

28. Neil says:

Please “brush through” West Palm! And while you’re at it, swing by Miami… we’d love to meet and treat you guys to some of our fine raw dining =D
    If you find yourself in South Florida on a Saturday, I promise it’s worth the mileage on the Kale Whale to check out the incomparable Glaser Organic Farmer’s Market here in Coconut Grove.

I’m excited for Denver’s new residents; my girlfriend is from Boulder; maybe next time we’re in CO we can catch you guys at an event!

Dear Dr. Williams:

According to MRI I have a torn ligament on the back of my wrist (with a small cyst coming from it) and a small cartilage tear as well. I’ve cease all cycling, weightlifting, and yoga and am doing physial therapy as well as taking MSM/Whole Food Vitamin C (and contemplating that my PT recommends a Glucosamine supplement, though ethically I’m reluctant to take animal products)

What else can/should I be doing on my (new) raw vegan diet to promote healing in my wrist? It’s important because I’m a music major studying PIANO! And as of now, the only exercise I can do is running and lower-body weight machines.

Thanks for your help!

Save traveling guys 🙂

*P.S. Has anyone tried to make fresh coconut water kefir from Garden of Life’s Primal Defense? I ask because it’s my first kefir attempt (and I don’t have any kefir-starter or kefir-grains) but the probiotic powder is dark colored… :-/ I guess the bacteria are living in barley and oat grass, but it weirds me out that I turned my coconut water dark green, and now after the first 12 hours the dark powder has collected at the top and bottom, leaving murky water in between. Is my Kefir ok??

29. CJ says:

I would like to know how Dr. Williams (and yourself and Annemarie) feel about natural hormone replacement therapy. I am 51years old, a fitness trainer and high-raw vegan and I am still struggling with weight gain.

30. Wow…you guys are so crazy busy! Sounds like a lot of good stuff planned. Safe travels! I am not very familiar with Doc Williams but would like to hear his beliefs on fighting the flu naturally or preventing it. Love that cat; puts a smile on my face everytime!

31. Richard says:

See Barbara’s comment above. More specifically, more info on hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue alternative treatments, please.

32. Sarah says:

Yay, Sarasota!!! I will definitely be keeping track of what you’re up to. Meeting up at a little restaurant in Sarasota would be great. I would love to meet you both!
    Safe travels! Hope to see you soon! :o)

33. debbie says:

Oh I wish I could see you in Virginia, but I know you are probably past there already……
    God speed to you! Ask Dr Williams the question I know you will ask on our behalf…..allergy questions is a good one!
    I am glad you choose Denver for a while…..good place!
    hugs!

34. Dianne says:

What food other than raw cruciferous vegetables and sugar are not good for thyroid support? Are broccoli sprouts fine because they are sprouted? As well, french lentil sprouts and mung bean sprouts? Many thanks.

35. Nina Rao says:

How did you decide to go to Denver? Just curious.
    My question to Dr. Williams: what is dry eye caused by? My right eye waters all day long,my optometrist said it was caused by dry eye. I don’t know if that’s really the case.
    What test can I take to know what it is and what’s causing it and what should I do to heal it?

36. Martin T says:

Also, in follow-up to my post above (#13) on Vitamin D, the same question would also be good to ask of Dr. Brian Young (“PH Miracle for Living”), who sells capsules with a whopping 50,000 IUs of Vitamin D, far higher than other brands; his recommended diet consists of minimal consumption of animal foods and lots of raw plant-based foods.

It would also be great if you could ask what amount of Vitamin D supplementation he would recommend for people who are unable or unwilling to get their Vitamin D levels tested. Does he feel that there is a maximum or ideal safe dose that people can take if they are not getting a lot of sun (so they’re most likely low in Vitamin D) but aren’t having their levels checked?

37. Sandi S says:

Hope you can make it to Tampa! Safe traveling!

38. Cynthia says:

Denver is our home town,(Go Broncos), but we now live in the San Diego area because of my husband’s position in his company. It is beautiful here with ocean views, mountains and fun in the sun, but we miss the seasons. Denver is one of the best/healthiest places in the country to live. The sun shines nearly year round, melting even a blizzard’s snow quickly. It is a wonderful place to raise children…………maybe that is why you chose it???? Best Wishes!

39. Suzanne says:

Hurray for settling for a time! I have family who live in Denver and when I have visited it seems to be covered in smog. Are you going to be on the outskirts?

40. Karen says:

Yeah, come to the Longevity Now Conference. Great idea!!!

41. Mark says:

Hi can I have your suggestions please…

I have 3 stone = 19050 grams of fat / weight = 171450 calories.
    I want to burn this off in a week, that is:-
    24492 calories a day. (Which is only 10 times your normal calorie consumption)

So I need ideas on how to burn 10 times as much, no idea is a bad one, I want brain storming…

Brainstorm ideas to get the ball rolling:-
    1. I had a friend that caught malaria and half his weight in no time.
    2. Jack myself up on coffee, stay awake all week, working out in a subzero room.

42. Wendy says:

You guys are great! So happy that I recently stumbled upon your site…I would love to know Dr. William’s thoughts on white blood cell counts and whether he believes that our diet (quiting diet coke, adding green juice and a very large veggie salad every day, severely limiting dairy and meat as well as adding 2 hot yoga sessions per week to a very well balanced exercise routine), could cause a wbc count to drop by about 1000. Very hard to find info online about white blood cell counts of otherwise extremely health people. Happy travels!

43. Gen says:

Change is good, guys. All the best to you. Looking forward to sharing in your new adventure.

44. Suzanne says:

Yes, #43 on low white blood count would be a good topic. I am very healthy, except for cortisol (blood/saliva tests confirm all) but my wbc drops every yr. or so. I am 60 now and its 3800 dropping from 4800 last yr. and 5500 in 2004, 6600 yr. earlier. Can’t find an answer either.

45. Lorien says:

wonderful that you’re going to be in Denver. all my kids are there and we are going to make it our home base when we get our RV. I’ll have to look you up next time we’re there. I think it will be in May as one of my daughters is graduating college. They don’t have a Raw Food Resturaunt there. We looked for one so we could try some of the dishes. We just eat plain ol food, none of the fancy stuff. The Bronco’s aren’t much of a football team Kevin, all my kids just kept their favorites. Anyway, you and Ann Marie are on my must meet list. Having you in Denver will make it easier. Tell that Johnney 5 to watch out for Coyotes. Kitty is one of their favorite foods.

46. Emma says:

Hi Kevin and Annmarie!
    woow it sounds so great with Denver and Peru!!! I am kind of jealous at you ; ) Love your show, blog and articles, plus that you guys are such a big inspiration for me!!!! Keep it up and watch out for the storm!!!

I would love to know if Dr.Williams think it’s possible to recover from epilepsy? My father has it and it started after he had a fever at 109 degrees F as a baby. The doctor took him outside cause it was winter and really cold outside and that saved his life. But today is he taking medicines every day to avoid seizures…. He has one seizure every 1 or 2 years. and it’s really scary!!! 🙁

So I wonder if you can ask Dr. Williams if he has any tips that can cure him from the epilepsy? Or if he thinks that a raw food diet would help him?

What do you think about this question? Have you heard anyone who has cured themself from epilepsy with raw food or something else?

I would be so happy if you could answer me : )

All the best from Emma in Sweden! : )

47. Irina says:

So glad that you are going to be in Denver soon :). I am in Denver, and looking forward to meeting you two :). Where are you planning on staying? I am in downtown. Would love to show you around.
    Thank you for everything you do!
    Love,
    Irina 🙂

48. Thomas says:

Suzanne #45: You might just be getting healthier and less stressed out as you age. The Mayo Clinic defines a low wbc as 3500, so don’t worry yet if nothing seems wrong with you. (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/low-white-blood-cell-count/MY00162)

A couple sites that list probable reasons for a low wbc count are:

and

There seem to be a number of variables involved.

49. mindy says:

what doees dr. williams think about adya clarity? I am looking for clarity about this New substance with such strong claims.

50. Cindy says:

Does he have any suggestions/ protocols for unexplained infertility. I know it is a complicated topic but i thought he might have some knowledge on some generic things that could help. I’m 44, have been ‘trying’ for 13 years, been through IVF and many alternative treatments and have NEVER fallen pregnant. Any info would be appreciated. thanks guys and have a great day

51. cid says:

Please, please tell us what reasons you decided on Denver.
    Only reason could think of, it would be a central location.

I have lived all over Denver & suburbs at different times. Moved, moved back, moved & then back, etc (several times)

Nice place to visit but Would never ever go back there to live unless forced.

52. sans says:

I’d be interested in Dr. Williams thoughts/experience with cholesterol levels. Thanks, hope to see you in Florida.

53. Tracy says:

Roberta was asking about Type I diabetes. I am a registered nurse and my husband is a Type I; which is where something has caused the cells that produce insulin in the pancreas to no longer function. Your body does not produce any insulin, hence why it is necessary for you to give yourself an injection to cover your blood sugars. There is no cure for Type I DM and a healthy diet makes it easier to control your blood sugar because you won’t spike high as often. You have to be very careful and watch out for low blood sugar. By eating well my husband has reduced his insulin usage by 2/3 and his A1C (blood test for diabetics) was 5.7, which is great. Sugars from fruit and juices are so much better for you than sugars from bread, pasta, rice etc. Keep working hard, it’s worth it!

54. Tracy says:

I would like the Dr. to address PMS and female hormone issues. It is life altering in that it effects your mood, your relationships, your food choices, your impulse control. I can do a ton of damage in one week.

I have gone to a traditional doctor and their option was to go on the pill. I don’t want to artificially support my hormone function (or the increased risk of developing blood clots). How can I address this naturally? Is eating estrogenic foods like soy good for this or the worst thing I could do? The body needs fats to make hormones, what kind of fats should I focus on? Are there any other lifestyle modifications I can make to help stabilize these extreme hormone fluctuations without losing reproduction function (I have not had children yet)

I would be eternally grateful. My husband would be too 🙂

55. Lori Shecter says:

I’m so excited for you. You guys are great. I have learned so much from you both. coming upon your site one night has changed my whole life for the better 🙂 I would love to know what you and the Dr. think about these Bio Feedback machines such as Ondamed. They’re supposed to pick up illness though frequentcies then heal them through treatments with the machine. I probably didn’t explain that correctly, but I’m sure he’ll know something about it. Thanks so much for doing what you do
    Lori

56. Ingrid says:

Yay, high 5 Johnny 5! I’ve missed you!

I’ve only heard of Dr Williams but will browse his website. Any questions he’ll be addressing will be interesting, I’m sure!

57. Mark RIeke says:

Hi Kevin and Ann Marie!

Since I live in Sarasota I hope to see you again when you get down here.

Will you post your plans on the show so that everyone knows when to meet you and we can get the word out?

Have you read or heard of the fun book How to change you live without getting out of bed? (by Sark)

Geting enough sleep is highly underated and most people probably dont’t get enough of it…

Peace and prosperity,
    (Mango) Mark

58. Mary Harris says:

Anne Marie and Kevin, I would love to know the best thing to do about parasites. Testing, treatments, etc. I did use hugh amounts of coconut oil to get rid of them- I believe I still have some- it has been horrendous. I have been trying to get rid of them for 10 years or more. They interrupt my sleep which is why I really need to end this insanity. I also hate that they are taking the nutients I need. Please help!!!! Thank you so much Mary Harris

59. Jan says:

On a different note – how old is Jonny5?

60. Beth says:

Welcome back Johnny5!

Safe driving Kevin & AnnMarie – although you are probably there already, since I’m behind and catching up on the videos.

61. lisa says:

I would like an episode covering general raw or whole food options, such as shopping at a grocery or health food store – things to stock up on, things to avoid. For example, I assume that any canned or jarred foods like olives would have been cooked? Walk us through the aisles and go over the options. I know that the ideal situation is to go to your local farm market and buy only organic and local everything, but that’s not a viable option in all parts of the country.

62. Marla says:

Hi! Thank you! I would love to have his take on the latest research on thyroid/hormone function in view of the body temperature. Since the hands and face are much more prolifically supplied with vessels because of the need for exposure, the rest of the body can suffer when not properly and evenly clothed. Especially do women suffer from chilled ankles and legs… I have a personal testimony on this but don’t have time here to explain. Please ask Dr. Williams to share with us these most interesting studies! “perfect health depends on perfect circulation”. Safe travels, you three!

63. Susan Ho says:

Hi Kevin and Anne Marie,
    You mentioned that you’ll be at the Expo West show. Is that the one in March? I’ll be going to the show and would love to meet you guys. Please let me know if that’s the show you’ll be attending and if it’s possible for me to meet you.

Thanks