The Juice Recipe I Gave Kimora Lee Simmons : The Renegade Health Show #754

Friday Jan 28 | BY |

Last day of our Jack LaLanne tribute…

I really hoped you enjoyed this week and had a lot of fun with us. I know I enjoyed doing the videos, I really haven’t had that much energy in the show for a while, so it’s nice to be back!

Today, I’m going to make the juice that I made for Kimora Lee Simmons on her show last year. Every time they run the reruns, we get dozens of emails asking what the recipe was, so I thought it would be fun to share it with you on the show.

Your question of the day: Who inspires you?

Kimora Lee Simmons Juice Recipe

2-3 stalks of Kale
2 stalks of Celery
2 Carrots
Handful of Dandelion Greens
1/2 Cucumber
1/2 Lemon
1/2 inch of Ginger
1/2 Green Apple

Instructions: Juice. 🙂

1. Catherine Meade says:

You and Annmarie inspire me! Thanks for all you do!!
    Blessings,
    Catherine

2. Arthur says:

Life Regenerator
    Durian Rider
    Lou Corona
    John Kohler
    Charlie Abel

3. Anne says:

Who inspires me: Anyone with passion and integrity following their path to better the world.

So you two qualify as do many people the likes of Tony Robbins, Nelson Mandela, Oprah, and many more including a few teachers I had at School.

4. Kuru says:

My neighbor told me recently that ginger is good for motivation. I’ve been using it on everything since, and I do believe he’s right. Such a versatile food, it’s my inspiration!

5. Mary Artemis says:

Stick a produce bag in the back of that – I do and never have to wash it out. Just lift the bag out and load a new one each time you juice.
    Mary from Stamford, CT

6. Patrick H says:

Right now; Paul Chek

It is always refreshing to see a very open minded person with such a wealth of knowledge

Inspiration comes to be in many forms and from many people collectively.

7. Geri says:

Mother Theresa!!!!! So inspiring!
    Jesus Christ my Saviour!

8. vince says:

Packers ROCK!!

9. Velda says:

David Barton of Wall Builders at http://www.wallbuilders.com inspires me. He is an incredible man.

10. oreganol says:

I’m am inspired by people who have open minds.

11. debbie says:

My inspiration comes from my LORD, JESUS CHRIST and no other…….many people motivate me, like you two……but my inspiration comes from JESUS!

hugs!

12. So, so, so many people inspire me, but in the past few months it’s been Mo (Morgan), my 13yo daughter. She’s taught/reminded me how to share, to laugh, to think, to be authentic, and to push myself beyond the paradigm. She’s my little Buddha!

Feeling mooshy,
    Lisa Marie
    Owner, Rite Chocolate

13. Jan Kent says:

At 73 I juice every day and this recipe is fantastic. I feel great and have bags of energy. Keep up the good work and thank you for being so generous with your knowledge. Blessed be ..Jan

14. Muriel says:

Jesus Christ inspires me through his word in the bible, also everyone who loves like He does. Not the easiest path but definately the way, the truth and the life.
    Thanks Kevin and Anne Marie for sharing yourselves so generously.

15. Blair says:

THE TERRIBLE TOWEL!

People inspire me daily when I see people going out of their comfort zones or pushing themselves towards a goal.

16. Jordan Lidster says:

Putting those dandelion greens in there was quite a bold move in my opinion, especially if you wanted Kimora to actually say she liked it on camera haha 😉

Happy smiley people inspire me. The consistency of this show is another. Consistency is often an overlooked quality but is absolutely essential to be successful at anything you do. Keep it up Kevin and Annmarrie because you’re setting the bar to be inspired to.

17. J Reyes says:

Thanks for the recipes. Does anyone have a natural remedy for severe headaches?

18. Andria says:

Sorry Kevin, I’m a PACKER GIRL all the way!!!! Grew up five doors from Lambeau and parked cars in front yard on game day, so GO PACK GO!!!!! 🙂 Anywhoooo, Thank You so much for your continued inspirations!!! The folks in my community ask me what I’ve been doing since they say it looks like I’ve been turning back the clock.. I refer them to you for ideas, recipies, and so much inspiration!!! Thank You!!!
    Andria

P.S. J Reyes, Check out Gerson, as it was horrible migraines that prompted Max Gerson to explore a path of wellness and living headache free. Best Wishes!!!

19. Kathy says:

This was yummy! I have always been inspired by Martin Luther King and Jacque Cousteau. Two visionaries and pioneers.

20. Misti says:

LOL. That was hilarious! Joy and humor are what keep me going for sure. That juice sounds awesome right now. I really need to buy juicer.

21. Misti says:

A juicer too:)

22. Betoman says:

People who follow their dreams and passions without regard to income, appearance or acceptance. That is who inspires me.

23. MARI says:

Hey you guys have been a great inspiration for me, keep up the great work!! Are you still coming back down to SUNNY Florida? My good friend Donna has always be a great inspiration for me too, we have shared alot of different modalities for our health throughout the years.
    Thanks for all you both do, MARI

24. James Israel says:

yeshua=(jesus)….this planet,yah has given us all so much, just go outside!!!shalom

25. D says:

People who are always trying for the better, that’s who inspire me.

Thanks for this week’s recipes!

26. Nicholas says:

Dr. Andrew Wakefield’ for those who do not know him Wakefield was the first researcher to publish a peer-reviewed study suggesting a connection between autism and the vaccine for measles, mumps and rubella. Anyone who has the guts to put their job,career and financial
    well being on the line to do what is right inspires me. He has been demonized by big pharma and the their paid media news what a surprise.

I am a long term Redskin fan and would rather see the steelers with a better super bowl record then the over-rated hyped cowboys. Go Steelers!!

27. Leam says:

The Green Bay Packers! Just kidding:)

28. Margi says:

Do you put the lemon skin in also? Dr. James Martin Peebles inspires me.
    Margi.

29. Dee says:

Dee Wallace, for her healing system.

Go Packers!!

30. Karen says:

You two inspire me immensely!!! Thanks!!!!

31. Sarah says:

I have to ditto those who said Jesus is their true inspiration. My children daily inspire me to be better. Healthy living inspiration for me comes from you, Kevin & Annmarie, as well as Dr. Mercola, and Natalia Rose.
    Thanks for this recipe, I too was wondering what exactly you put into that juice!

32. Susie says:

Compost the pulp. Feed it to your chickens. Add some back into the juice for fiber.
    YOU inspire me, Kevin. I love that you show us the “bloopers”. Laughter is so great for creating health 🙂

33. Janette says:

Question – why make a juice with these instead of a smoothie? Are there different health benefits if it’s in juice form?

34. I have an underactive thyroid and i have to avoid broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, kale, spinach, turnips, soy, beans, and mustard greens. Do you have an suggestions on a replacement for the kale in this recipe?

35. Edward E says:

In the show it shows that the juice was made for a lot of days worth and it was put inside one of those huge water bottle things If I don’t have one of those big water bottle thing the ones that you mainly see in offices how would I preserve it