Pineapple, Cucumber, Berry Raw Smoothie Recipe – The Renegade Health Show Episode #348

Thursday Jul 9 | BY |

So what do cucumbers, pineapples, two blond twins and desert animals have in common?

You’ll have to watch today’s show to find out.

Annmarie is making a “Cucumber Cooler Smoothie”, but this raw smoothie recipe isn’t by any stretch all that’s going on in this show.

Check it out…

Your question of the day: You can answer Sebastian’s question or just tell us your favorite berry!

Click here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and leave your comment now!

Be sure to get our new smoothie book today! Click here: www.UltimateSmoothieRecipes.com

Here’s the recipe:

Cucumber Cooler from Nomi Shannon

1 large cucumber
1/4 cup berries
1 pineapple
Honey to taste
Water to consistency

Blend and enjoy!

1. Tara Burner says:

LOL
    the kids were too cute
    and for Sebastian’s ?: camels supposedly spit when mad
    and for “the” question of the day: my favorite berries are raspberries!
    now if only I had a cucumber here I could make this smoothie now!

2. DebB says:

Good question Sebastian Luke! Yes, I would want to wear a ‘spit shield’ if I got a camel mad – ewwww!

Favorite berry ~ raspberries!

Great show, the smoothie looks so good ~ thank you!

Debbie *Ü*

3. Kristi says:

My favorite berries…. I will have to say Goji berries, and blueberries come in at a close 2nd!

4. Tammy says:

I love to watch your show! The kids were so cute & well behaved. I would say camels spit and probably kick when they get mad…lol. My favorite berry is strawberries.

5. Karen Brewster says:

Yes camels will spit when mad! And my favorite berry is Blackberries mmmmm

6. Lynn says:

blueberry, they spit 🙂

7. Denise says:

This smoothie looks yummy and perfect for tomorrow morning!!! My 3 year old loved Sebastian Luke’s question and thinks they run away and hide when they get mad. ;o) But we know they spit too! ;o)

8. sharon in Sugar Land says:

If your little camel got very very mad
    Stay out of his way, and you will be glad
    Because the camel will spit on your lunch bag
    And that will make you very very sad.

I love blackberries…great show. I saw Matt and Angela last night in Houston… wanted to buy your smoothie book from them and they didn’t have it yet.

9. Tonya says:

Cute Cute kids! I like mulberries. I am going to try this smoothie this weekend after the organic produce Meetup! Can’t wait! Heck…maybe I’ll buy a pineapple and raspberries tomorrow at our new Sprouts that is opening up the street. (That is if it is organic!)

You guys are doing such a FANTASTIC job…the whole family watches you two!

Hubby wants to know what kind of camera you are using.

10. freddie mcCrimmon says:

this smoothie look like it taste good,I,ll try it as soon as possible. but, is it good for any sickness in a person body.

11. Trickster says:

answer 1: They go away, sis
    answer 2: Chuck

12. Christina says:

camels bite when they are mad

13. Anna says:

Blueberries

14. Marijana says:

Spit and make loud funny noise.

I like all kind of berries especially those in season! (that means that blueberries are my favorite now)

15. HY says:

Frozen blueberries since they are frozen at their peak.

Blender tip: To make the juice and smoothies more nutritious, you should blend the whole recipe for ten seconds, put them in a jar, then blend them again 1 cup at a time.

That way, it would blend faster and the cell walls will break down further. You may notice that the vegetable pulp is paler which means you are getting more juice.

16. Linda says:

Great show!

SFG, your kids are cute! I thought camels foamed at the mouth and made a funny regurgitating noise. After looking at the posts above…oh well, I guess I was wrong. I learned something new today LOL!

I believe strawberries are my favorite but I do like other berries like, blueberries, huckleberries and cranberries.

17. rose says:

a question for you guys!

i have age spots (seborrhoeic keratoses) which I have had since my mid thirties. they are mostly on my trunk and are increasing. my mother is covered in them!

what are they really?

how can i rid myself of them?

zapper? neem oil? anti-virals? herbs? skin brushing?

many thanks!

18. Barbara says:

Can’t get enough blackberries right now!
    Those kids were absolutely adorable 🙂

19. Susan Bessette says:

How can I get a paper version of the book? I like to hold a book and turn pages and look at pictures.
    Raspberries are my favorite, but right now the local berry farm has huge blackberries that are not to be missed.

20. Deborah says:

there is a 3000 bush blueberry farm about 10 minutes drive from me. I would have to say that blueberries are my all time favorite. That beautiful purple color oozes high vibration and they have such a wonderful flavor., not to mention that they freeze well to keep thru the winter months and taste sooooo sweet right out of the freezer for a treat!

21. debra says:

Dear Ones,

Please tell Superfoodgirl and Pappa that they are doing a great job loving their little ones. Aubrey Rose and Sebastian ooze love and respect and show true gratitude for the bounty in their lives. They are also an example of what a pure diet can do for kids -so clear and articulate -obviously intellegent and grounded.

You two are truly a light force in the world today.

Peace,
    debra

22. Karen Jackson says:

There is nothing better in life than little kids and babies. Thanks for a great show!

23. Genevieve says:

Beautiful, healthy-looking family! I believe camels spit, snort, kick up some dust (and possibly your behind) when they are mad. They may bite too.

Favourite berry? Wild blueberries growing in the north of Canada.

24. Chris & Sara says:

Our fav berry is the Incan Berry!!! And you cant beat a perfectly ripe strawberry.

Adorable show!

25. Debbie @ Lady Bug Farms says:

Camels make a low growling sound when they are mad – NEVER had one spit! I helped raise a orphan camel by bottle!

Any kind of berry is my favorite! Love them all!

Keep up the good work – I look forward to your daily video.

26. donna harris says:

i like gogie berries or asie. camels pout annd then watch out or you willwish you had got out of there

27. Tara Burner says:

Susan Bessette — I’m not Kevin nor Annemarie either obviously but you can get ebook OR printed on at http://www.ultimatesmoothierecipes.com plus another excellent option too

28. Lisa, Pearland says:

Has to be blueberries! The smoothie looked really refreshing. Can’t wait to try it.

29. Marilyn says:

This was one of my kids’ favourite jokes – surprised no-one seems to know it.
    Answer: They get the hump, of course!
    (Just thought – perhaps that’s just a British phrase? If you ‘get the hump’ you get cross and sulk).

Favourite berry? It has to be the loganberry.

30. Ashley says:

Haha that was great! What cute kids!! I LOVE all berries!!

31. Don says:

Uhmmm, The camel. I have never been around an angry camel and have had no desire to piss one off. but, my favorite berry would be the hard to get Huckleberry. and my Question of the day is. how or where do I purchase this hard to find berry?? either frozen or fresh.

always enjoy your segments,
    have a great weekend,
    And keep an eye on Johnnie 5 he might be suffering abandonment {spelling?} issues.

Don

32. Linda says:

I’ve read all the posts and am still laughing at the question of the day! Bright, beautiful, and wonderful kids. Maybe they will inspire Kevin and Annmarie. wink wink, nudge nudge!

I never miss a show but I always watch them a day late so I can read all the comments. I learn so much more that way.

Thanks for the bright spot at the end of my day.

33. Bill says:

I have frozen Blueberries and Raspberries in my smoothies every day, so I guess that they are both my equal favourite!!!

34. Nadia says:

Mulberries and blueberries!

35. Darlena says:

I close my eyes and savor each berry when I am eating blackberries…yum!

The kids are adorable and I love Sebastion’s question…. I won’t answer since I read so many other answers that sound perfect…

Looking forward to meeting both of you in Santa Rosa….

36. sanjula says:

raspberries

37. Irondoll says:

Berry quiet!

38. Mae says:

BLUEBERRY

39. Dewey says:

They Spit!

40. Rebecca says:

Just tried this and I am in LOVE! Just Awesome! As for my favorite berry… it’s hard to pick just one! Just picked up some fresh locally grown strawberries and raspberries, yumm! So right now it’s a tie between the two! Cheers and Have An Awesome Day!
    Rebecca

41. Pamela in Cedar Park says:

Hmm…when camels get mad, I think they say, “Humph!”
    Blueberries and huckleberries are my faves.

42. Not only do camels get really mad, not only do they spit but believe it or not they actually turn their throat inside out and it actually comes outside their mouth. I saw this on a National Geographic documentary. I’m with Sebastian, blueberries are my favorite.

43. Cora says:

Great smoothie! The children were adorable. I enjoy all berries but blueberries and blackberries have been my favourites for a while and recently goji berries were added to the list.

44. Cheryl Holt says:

What a totally sweet family!
    Well, Camels SPIT when they are mad, at least that is what I have been told.
    Strawberries are my favorite berries!
    Peace,
    Cheryl

45. Ashley in Lenexa, KS says:

Those kids rock!
    I totally agree with Aubrey Rose, strawberries are the best.