Raw Food Recipe for Carrot Stuffed Avocados – The Renegade Health Show Episode #292

Wednesday Apr 22 | BY |

Yes, stuffed avocados are awesome…

And in this raw food recipe Annmarie makes a carrot, sunflower seed stuffing that is amazing.

Check it out (and check out our “professional” studio lighting)…

Your question of the day: Would you kiss someone with garlic breath?

Click here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and leave your comment now!

Here’s the Recipe!

Raw Food Recipe for Carrot Stuffed Avocados

Stuffing:
2 Carrots
3-4 Cloves Garlic
1 Small Sweet Union
Hand full of Cilantro
1/2 cup soaked Sunflower Seeds, or you can use a nut base
Sea Salt to taste

Process all ingredients in food process until desired texture.

To stuff avocado’s, cut in 1/2 remove seed and make a hole about a TBSP size. Then with a spoon slowly remove the skin. Add a TBSP + of the carrot pate. Garnish with extra avo and cilantro. Enjoy with friends 🙂

1. Kevin Cease says:

Yay! Someone who knows how to open an avocado! (that looks good by the way)

2. Kevin Cease says:

also, garlic breath I could deal with. But I once took a girl to a restaurant and she ate a vegan ruben with sauerkraut and it completely ruined the night for me!

3. Carol says:

I am really lucky because both my husband and
    I do not prefer garlic, so we don’t have to worry about kissing with garlic breath at all.
    A perfect match!

4. Esther says:

Absolutely!!! I loooooove garlic so, if someone I love has garlic breath, yeah, I’d kiss ’em!!

Thanks for the recipe, Annmarie. I’ll be making it tomorrow, for sure!

5. Morri Glaser says:

I reached the garlic quota when I had to make soup out of my salad but it turned out a good soup. Of course, I’d kiss someone with garlic breath because I be there also.

6. Rhonda says:

Can’t say I am a huge fan of garlic. A little goes a LONG way. Garlic has such a potent factor that it permeates through the skin.

Have a great time on your trip to Nebraska. Are you guys heading on back to the East Coast?

Take care ~ Rhonda

7. Nicole says:

Yum, the recipe looks great. I will have to try sprouting sunflower seeds.

As for the question of the day:

I AM the person with garlic breath…so I don’t think I’d notice it in someone else:-)

8. Rene F. says:

Question of the day: Would you kiss someone with garlic breath?
    Oh yes! In fact, in our house, garlic is considered an aphrodisiac! 🙂
    The more garlic the better! Oh, and onions.
    How much garlic? I would actually probably double the amount of garlic in your pate recipe.

9. Vaughn Sadekni says:

I am really not that big of a fan of garlic. It feels like it just lingers for way to long in my stomach as well as in my mouth. I remember eating garlic late at night one time and when I woke up that taste was still there. Not a very pleasant taste to wake up to. As for kissing someone that has just eaten garlic…um that depends lol. If I really love this person then yes, but not for a long duration! lol 🙂

10. KISSING SOMEONE WITH GARLIC BREATH is one of my favorite things to do. LOL. I LOVE garlic. I eat it every DAY! So kissing someone with garlic breath is right up my ally. Garlic is anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti viral. One of GOD’s greatest herbs!

11. jeremie says:

Yeah i would definitely kiss someone with garlic breath. I love garlic! I can’t wait to try the recipe, but im not sure if I have any “sweet unions” ;). Great show guys as usual!! 🙂

12. bryan & wendy says:

We absolutely love garlic & onions! We also love each others garlic & onion breath ha ha! I used to have heart problems & I would eat atleast 1 or 2 cloves of RAW garlic every night & I personally am convinced it was one of the key reasons my heart problem never got worse, at the time I weighed 270+!!! We have since been vegan for three years & I have no more trouble whatsoever. So yes we love garlic!

13. natalya says:

I like garlic, but can not eat more then 3 cloves on it’s own. I can eat more cloves only is they are mixed with some other food.

14. Elizabeth says:

Speaking for my hubby, he doesn’t seem to mind.

15. lisa says:

this is so cute! i am just coming off a 5 day fast and i told my husband when im done all i want is garlic breath!! everywhere i am i smell garlic breath, what a weird side effect to cleansing. so i would definately kiss someone who has eaten a lot of garlic!! haha thanks for the recipe, as soon as im eating, im making this!!

16. linda says:

no way would i kiss someone with garlic breath..
    i would not even kiss myself…i do not like garlic and it has a way of really making me sick to my stomach………….eating it or smelling it on someones breath………………guess i sound
    negative but garlic is not my way to enjoy my food.

17. I LOVE garlic! and actually raw garlic breath is better than cooked food breath that’s for sure!

18. Sandy says:

This recipe looks really good I can not wait to try it for lunch tomorrow.
    My son Jonathan and I love your show.
    I am looking forward to seeing you both Saturday in Chicago.
    Blessings,
    Sandy

19. nancy sirianni says:

This recipe looks yummy and I can’t wait to try it. Yes, I would kiss someone with garlic breath because I’m sure I would have garlic breath also and so wouldn’t notice:)

20. Beatriz says:

when everybody smells, no one smells lol lots of garlic!! yeah!!!!

21. Joseph says:

That looks pretty good and I have a avocado I need to use. Perfect,

I have a Hungarian background so garlic is required in my family.
    Do need to cut back a little could smell it when I was working out the other day.

As far as kissing someone with garlic breath that depends on who it is.

22. Katie says:

Kev and Annmarie… you guys are awesome as. I’ve been getting a bit sick of the same old, same old and this is exactly what the doctor ordered.

I’ve just made it, well sort of, lol. I didn’t have any coriander, but I still wanted add a little something extra in there; so I used ground cumin and fresh squeezed lemon. I added the lemon to taste and probably used a few tablespoons. I think I also may have blended it for a bit too long :O
    The result was a delicious dip 😉

I’ll be buying some coriander in my next shop and with try your original recipe next time.
    Thank you so much for the wonderful recipe Annmarie.

This is the first time I’ve made a comment here, and it really is about time I thanked the both of you, and your team.

I live in New Zealand and went raw (well 80% raw ~ which I’m more than happy with at the moment), about 4 months ago. I don’t have any friends, or family who are raw vegans, or eat a large amount of raw and living foods… at times that lack of support and communal ideology can be really difficult.

In all honesty your show keeps me going… your like my little support team that keeps me motivated to stick with this health journey I’ve started. And although you’re probably well aware that you do this for many people all around the globe, I’m sure you probably don’t get enough thanks and feedback.

So thank you… thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

And to answer your question of the day, I’d kiss someone with garlic breath, if I had garlic breath too… otherwise hang no!
    :p

Kiwi Katie

23. Christa says:

Kevin, which is better? Is it best to buy whole flax seeds and ground them up ourselves or is sprouted flax seed of higher nutrional density and/or easier digestible? Also, any thoughts on Salba grain verses other seeds such as flax, chia and hemp?

24. marijana pontoni says:

I love garlic! And my hubby often smells of garlic and we kiss a lot so I would say it is not problem in our family LOL

25. Andrew Norris says:

Hi Kev / Annmarie. Wanted to say how much I appreciate your show and you guys. Has made a real difference to my health, I can honestly say that. Like the info you provide and the fun way you do it.

26. rose says:

i love a fresh garlic kiss!

27. Brad says:

Kevin, I have found that when you eat garlic on a regular basis (everyday) that you don’t smell of garlic….it’s only when you eat it occationally that you will smell of garlic. Has anyone else noticed that? Do you have a good source for truely raw seeds and nuts? Thanks

28. franca says:

I have nooooo problem kissing my husband if he
    has garlic breath, too bad it’s not the same
    on his part, he says I sweat it out, my system
    really absorbs the garlic,what’s up with that!!

29. John says:

I love garlic and the smell does not offend me and never stopped me from kissing someone I wanted to kiss either.

30. Mary says:

Mmmm, I love garlic and so do most of the 7 other people in the house. Never too much. And yes, you bet, I would kiss someone with garlic breath.

31. sebastiano Picciuca says:

REMEMBER GARLIC FENDS OFF VAMPIRES!! So if someone won’t kiss you due to garlic breath,consider yourself safe from him or her.

32. Connie says:

I love garlic and your level of “professionalism”. It’s the fact that you are “real people” that makes watching your blog so enjoyable. Keep it up!

33. Chel says:

I used to eat a lot more garlic than I do now. Since becoming raw garlic really floors my system! Also, I heard that that “garlic breath” isn’t actually the smell of the garlic, it’s the smell of the garlic going to town on bacteria in your tummy. Garlic is a powerful antibacterial so as soon as it gets to work it releases fumes from the bacteria it’s eating up. What do ya think?

34. Jes says:

I looooove the smell of garlic and the taste too! yes, yes, yes!

35. Altinay says:

Heck yes…garlic breath isn’t a problem! My guy loves garlic and so do I!

36. This looks yum!
    The only sweet onion that I could think of here in Australia is the red onion, so I will give that a go!
    Another yummy raw food recipe is nori sheets spread with avacado then filled with raw salad or vegetables I got it from Jim and Wendi Dee’s website “Pure Jeevan”!
    I will use macadamia nut paste instead of sunflowers seed as I don’t know how long to soak the seeds for!
    Anyway thanks again to the Renegade team!
    Sheryl Miller
    Canberra Australia

37. Nadia says:

I believe in garlic’s medicinal qualities in the body and so don’t use it regularly but only in certain situations when I want to use it for one of its qualities. The reason one gets garlic breath is because the body immediately tries to rid itself of the garlic as soon as it is ingested. This to me says that the body does not want garlic and I believe in listening to the body’s signals.

If my body craves garlic I feed it garlic, if I want to use it for a medicinal purpose I do, otherwise I don’t use it.

Hey, on another note, I was looking at your schedule and it seems you are covering a lot of distance… are you driving the Kale Whale to all your destinations or flying some of the time?

All the best and travel safe,
    Nadia

38. Julie Cipolla says:

Thanks for the recipe, guys! I might make it for next week’s potluck in Rockaway, New York!
    Also, I think I would definitely kiss someone with garlic breath!

39. Patricia Autry says:

Garlic has so many herbal actions, just to name a few: anticholesteremic,antifungal,antimicrobial, antiplatelet,hypotensive, vasodilator, vermifuge. Well of course I would kiss someone with garlic breath.
    I love garlic.
    Annemarie thanks for another great recipe.
    I will try this one tomorrow.
    Green Blessings,
    Patricia

40. Maya M says:

Great recipe!!! Will try it after my cleanse when fats are Ok again. I to love garlic and would/have kissed another garlic lover! However, are you aware that garlic is a medicinal plant??? It should not be eaten on a regular ongoing basis! Same applies to onions!

41. Magda says:

That looks delicious, thanks again.

42. Pat says:

Thanks for a yummy idea. It sounds delicious.

43. Rhonda says:

I tried this recipe today and it is really good. I cut the recipe in half because its just for one. It was easy and really good and satisfying. Thank you.
    Rhonda