A Raw Food Recipe for Potato Pancakes – The Renegade Health Show Episode #229

Monday Jan 19 | BY |

We’re leaving Pittsburgh today, but wanted to tell you about Wendi Dee’s raw recipe for potato pancakes…

She told us they were good, but we didn’t know just how good until we tried them.

We also have a very unique intro and outro today straight from Steeler Nation. 🙂

Your question of the day: Who do you think will win the Superbowl? Steelers or Cardinals?

Click here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and leave your comment now!

If you want to get Wendi’s potato pancake recipe, all you have to do is visit her site and sign up for her news letter and you’ll get it in a few short days! You’ll also get a bunch of other raw food recipes that you can download right away!

Click here to visit Wendi’s site now!

1. That potato pancake recipe sounds wonderful but I had a hard time getting the link to that website. What was it again? I would love the recipe!

2. Bette says:

steelers of course

3. Bernadette says:

Wow.. 2 surprises. I thought we weren’t going to get to see any new videos this week and that was the first incredible surprise. The second was meeting Wendi Dee and watching her remarkable journey over the past 2 years on video on her website. Thank you for sharing your story Wendy. It was very inspiring.

4. Jenn says:

Hopefully the Steelers!

5. Bernadette says:

BTW.. My husband says the Steelers are going to win!!

6. cheryl holt says:

THE CARDINALS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

OF COURSE!

: )

7. eve says:

Is powdered Dulce as good as the pieces? I read somewhere that the powdered Dulce is heated. I also think I read that Dr. Cousens says the powdered is as good as the whole pieces and cheaper.

8. susan says:

hELLO kEVIN AND WENDY I love your site. I love the welcoming and calm and inviting atmosphere that you and wendy create while talking about the raw lifestyle. I cant wait to try the potato recipe. I really loved hearing wendy talk about the 100 pound weight loss , I am really in the struggle, I seem to be getting bigger and bigger , I am desperate for a change. Thank You once again.

9. Bill says:

I don’t know a lot about the game as I am from Australia, but will be be going for the Steelers for you guys!!!

Hope they win for you 🙂

Bill

10. eve says:

Please repost recipes for: Chili & Borscht.
    I mislaid or lost the ones I had. Thanks

11. Sandy says:

Loved Wendi’s website. Thanks so much. Go
    Steeler’s! You guys live such a fun life. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

12. Elaine says:

Hey Kevin and AnnMaria,
    I’m from Missouri and I absolutely love Kurt Warner….. Go CARDINALS!!!
    May the BEST team win!
    Thanks for a great show. Can’t wait to check out the pancakes.

13. Carol says:

I am a Browns fan, and there has always
    been a rivalry between our two teams.
    So I can’t root for the Steelers, but
    they are a good team this year.
    There is a saying not to discuss religion,
    sex and politics with your friends. Perhaps football preferences should be included in this list as well. :>)
    Anyway, I love your shows; they always make me smile, and have some good information as
    well. Keep up the good work, you two!

14. Dustin Smerek says:

Steelers all the way!!!

15. JT says:

The Cardinals!!!!

16. Karen Jackson says:

Thanks for turning us on to Wendi. I downloaded her info and it really looks great. Sorry, Kevin, I’m not into football – but you guys have a blast!

17. dede says:

hey Kevin – – football not my thing either – – but I hope the Steelers win the Superbowl – for you guys :-).
    POTATO PANCAKES!!! – yum – – I thought they were forever off my radar 🙂 – Thanks, Wendi Dee!!

18. Lauren says:

Wow…you don’t know how long I’ve missed potato pancakes. Amazing….I had to watch this one; I don’t usually watch the cooking shows. And…go Steelers!!!

19. Glenda says:

STEELERS, STEELERS, STEELERS!! 🙂

20. Janett says:

Love you guys! But couldn’t care less about the superbowl!!

21. Diana35 says:

GO CARDINALS!

Since I’m from St. Louis, the Cardinals and their wonderful QB, Warner, must win.

22. eve says:

Could you repost the Borscht recipe. I can’t find it in the archives. Thanks

23. Susan says:

Kevin and AnnMarie – I’m originally from Pittsburgh but have been away for over 20 years and now live in Atlanta. However, once a Steeler fan always a Steeler fan. I had family and friends that also attended the game last weekend. Waaaaaaay too cold for me but they loved it and it looked like you two also had a great time.

Here’s to another Super Bowl win for the Steelers on Feb. 1. If you’re going to be in Atlanta that weekend let’s cheer them on together.

Susan

24. Joseph says:

Raw potato pancakes is what I made for part of the Thanksgiving dinner this past year.
    The pictures I have posted at facebook look almost like the ones in your video.
    Did stir some negativity among my family.
    They were good
    Zippy dog and I enjoyed them.

25. John says:

Being from Iowa I have to root for fellow Iowan Kurt Warner and the Cardinals! Sorry Kevin. He’s a great guy too and that offense is a lot of fun to watch. We’ll see if they can make a dent in that tough Steelers D.

If people are in the Tampa area for the game make sure to check out some of the raw food restaurants there – Leafy Greens Cafe in St. Petersburg (http://www.leafygreenscafe.com/), I ate there in December and it is fantastic, Grass Root in Tampa (http://www.thegrassrootlife.com/), and Jenna Norwood’s own Vibe Cuisine in Sarasota (http://veggiemagic.com/).