A Raw Berry Smoothie Recipe from Kevin Gianni

Friday Feb 8 | BY |

We’ll I finally caved in to the YouTube craze and put up a video for one of my favorite raw berry smoothie recipes. I figured that you’ve heard me more than enough times and it was finally time to get on the “big screen”.

As you’ll see, I like to think I have fun, (my wife thinks I’m a big dork)… I’ll let you decide.

This raw smoothie recipe is a great way to get a nutritional and energy boost in the morning. I’ve included the recipe instructions below the video so you can make it at home for yourself!

Ingredients include: Cherry, Blueberry, Cilantro, Bok Choy, Raw Cacao, Spirulina, Meyer Lemon and Filtered Water (all fruits and vegetable are organic)

If you want 170 more recipes like this, please visit www.UltimateSmoothieRecipes.com… I’ve contacted some of the world’s top health experts and asked them to reveal their secret raw smoothie recipes!

Here’s how you put it all together.

I’m not much of a “measurer” so I just dump the ingredients in. This leads to variation during the week as well as some pleasant (and not so pleasant) combinations!

Raw Berry Smoothie Recipe:

• 1 Organic Meyer Lemon
  • 1/2 Bag of Frozen Organic Cherries
  • 1/2 Bag of Frozen Blueberries
  • 1 Handful of Cilantro
  • 4-5 Stalks of Bok Choy
  • Teaspoon of Raw Cacao
  • Teaspoon of Spirulina
  • 1-2 Cups of Filtered Water

Instructions: Blend in a Vitamix or other blender! (If you want to know more about the Vitamix please click here.)

This raw berry smoothie recipe tastes great and is so easy!

What I like about raw smoothie recipes like this is that they’re so easy to make and they can contain a huge amount of nutrients such as magnesium, antioxidants and other phytochemicals that can boost your health and energy levels in no time. They’re the perfect raw and vegan breakfast, lunch or dinner. 🙂

Click here for over 170 Raw Smoothie Recipes! Find out what raw smoothie recipes the health experts drink. 100% Dairy and Wheat Free!

Kevin

1. Kevin Gianni Kevin Gianni says:

BTW: This smoothie tasted awesome 🙂 I’ll have Annmarie (my wife) post to confirm it!

2. Annmarie says:

Well I have to say that is was amazing 🙂 Kevin can come up with some crazy concoctions, some that I am even scared to try. But, this smoothie was one of his better ones!!

3. Doris says:

Ohhh, It broke my heart to see that mango thrown away. I, too have let a mango go past its peak and thrown it away in the past but have recently discovered that if I puree it, add some cinnamon and ground flax seed. That I can make wonderful breakfast crackers in my dehydrator that I can then dip in my favorite nut cheese or carry in my purse for hose times where you are in a rush and there is not the healthiest of choices. A very overripe mango is still healthier than the vast majority of the food available in public venues!

4. Rena says:

Here is a green smoothie for those who like cilantro. It’s one of my favorites!
    Sarma’s Cilantro Shake
    2 Pink Grapefruit (I make it with 1 Ruby red and 2 oranges)
    1 Cucumber
    1 bunch Cilantro
    1 Lime
    2” slice Pineapple
    6 dates (or Agave Nectar or stevia)
    2 tsp Vanilla Extract
    1 tsp Cinnamon

Place in a blender in the order listed. Add 1 cup water, ice to personal preference.
    Found at:

5. Laurie says:

The main problem with the Vita-Mix is the high speed of the blades, which can produce intense local heating, local to those blades. This is generally not noticed because the mass of the liquid cools down, and disperses, the overheated zones.

I remember an old Vita-Mix ad that touted “cooking’” soups by letting the motor run until the soup was hot. Thus, deluded “raw fooders” can be unwittingly cooking their food without knowing it.

The other issue with blenders, especially high speed ones, is beating air into the mix and the attending oxidation that produces.

An advertising hook of some competitors is slow speed grinding and then pressing the juice out of the mass’ thus, dramatically reducing the overheating and aeration issues.

Laurie

Scientifically-credible info on plant-based human diets:
    news:alt.food.vegan.science

6. Carachi says:

But Kevin… where you not to give up Cacao..?! 😮

7. Connie says:

If you give up your microwave, you also have an nice additional glass serving platter!

8. Renay says:

Happy Birthday Kevin!
    I wish you a wonderful year of health, wealth and happiness.
    You are a fun, wonderful spirit and it is nice to be on the planet with you.
    Renay and Connor
    XOXOXO

9. TK says:

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Hope your birthday is as special as you are! In case you didn’t know you are very special! Don’t change! Love all your wonderful exciting energy. It is so rare to see! I thank you for all that you share. Gratefully yours, TK

10. Hey Kevin: Here’s one of my fav’s for lemonade.
    Juice of 1/4 lemon, skin and all because you get a lot of essential oil from the skin
    The juice of two of your favorite apples, again skin and all. If you like, you can add just enough pure water to tone down the flavor. I think it’s great, just the way it is. Keep things on an even keal, bud. Just don’t get so busy that you wind up blowing a fuse. I’d like to keep you guys around a long long time. Thank you for all the super cool stuff you do.

Charles Premoe

11. Rich Wilkins says:

I think the spinning jump was the absolute best. Extreme Energy from green smoothies! You ROCK!

12. Jill says:

I’ve never had a smoothie I don’t think…I’m missing out on a lot I know! 🙂

13. Rosemarie says:

Nice recipe I am enjoying a blueberry, grape, celery,apple,spinach smoothie now, yummy one of the good ones.
    BTW Vita mix has two blades one is for liquid the other is for grinding wheat. OK? 8^)