Renegade Health Radio: 47 The Truth About Dental Health

Monday Nov 2 | BY |

RHR-Blog-Cover-Graphic

In this episode:

• How to make your own mouthwash that works better than the leading brand and is 100% non toxic
  • The reason why health-foodists have more dental problems
  • Foods to eat and avoid for perfect teeth
  • Note: You can get our program “How to Heal and Prevent Dental Disastershere.

Download Episode Click Here

1. gary Harrell says:

I have always been told you can not rebuild your enamel back however in your interview its stated you can.So why would a dentist you cant

2. Nadia Harper says:

Thanks Guys for the discussion.

Frederic invited anyone listening to post their own tips.

Here is an article that I have written on my website all about healthy teeth tips that I hope you and your readers will enjoy.

Wishing all of us great health,
    Nadia

3. Larkspur says:

Could we please have this in print format – as I find the American accent difficult to understand.
    Thanks – from across the Pond.

4. It would be SO helpful if you could simply print the recipe for the mouthwash. Is it located in print form anywhere?

5. DJ says:

Great webcast! I did not know about the green tea, but I will try it for a mouthwash now.
    One thing I have done which has restored the enamel on a tooth – which I was previously told by the dentist needed a crown – now it does not: I dry empty eggshells, grind them into a powder & use 3/4 T. in a smoothie or oatmeal, etc. daily. It has so many minerals. For raw egg shells, I boil; them for 5 minutes, then allow them to dry. For hard boiled egg shells, I just let them dry out – I use a coffee grinder for this & have had great results.
    Thanks for all your great information. You are a blessing.

6. Yuna says:

I think your teeth become sensitive on a raw fruitarian diet because you need to eat more raw fruit protein. Teeth are made of protein. Plant eaters need to eat plant protein. I think any plant protein is better than animal protein, but I think the best plant protein is raw fruit protein. Greens, for instance, have a lot of protein, which heals teeth sensitivity. But, I think raw fruit protein is even better than greens protein. When I don’t eat enough plant protein in general, my teeth get sensitive. Learn about raw fruit protein at http://RawFruitarian.com 😀

Thank you for your research, Patenaude and Gianni. I learned a lot.

7. Rainier says:

In ancient China, people use tea to rinse their mouth after meals. That’s what I do now after drinking my morning green smoothies. I drink green tea every morning so I usually swish it around in my mouth after I finish drinking green smoothies.

8. what you suggest about sensitive tooth

9. IH says:

“Who is doing oil pulling??” was the question in this podcast that I found very informative.

Well…It’s me and I do it twice a day!!!! No, I can’t always do it for 15-20 minutes but I can tell you that IT WORKS WONDERS!!!! No excuse for women: If you have a beauty routine, a hair routine you can also have a mouth routine and oil pulling fits into this and does a great job. I can testify and my dentist applauds me for doing so. I don’t have any gum problems anymore. BTW I use coconut oil and Glad though that you mentioned the erosion problem because I recently went to the dentist for this but thanks for presenting a solution. I guess I should stop drinking my morning lemon water with turmeric? Your suggestion of waiting for an hour before brushing your teeth after acidic foods? Now THAT is something that I find quite inconvenient.

Kevin, you mentioned cleaning with oil… I clean my face with coconut oil and it works great as well. Check Nadine Artemis of Living Libations.

10. BarbaraL says:

can you say how to make the green tea mouthwash which is what you called the first thing in this episode? I jumped around but it seems you only alluded to it but no specifics, unless I missed it … was not interested in the rest because all I have in my mouth, sorry to say, are implants due to lifelong dental problems … i still have to get dental cleanings and treat as regular teeth … so how do you make the mouthwash, and where to buy the green tea extract that is legit

11. Lemonpledge says:

GREEN TEA:
    As a mouthwash? I want to ..but.. won’t it make my teeth dingy??

FLUORIDE:
    Hmmm how could I use topical fluoride without using a tooth “paste”??

I like tooth soap (http://www.roseofsharonacres.com/inc/sdetail/368/13962) because there’s no glycerine. I feel glycerine harms teeth by coating them, thereby blocking minerals from food to heal enamel.

HOPEFUL:
    that others will weigh in on my questions 🙂