Some Special Holiday Wishes for You

Monday Dec 24 | BY |

hudson and dad

Annmarie, Hudson, Jonny 5 and I wanted to send you some special holiday wishes this year, but in a little different format than just a quick, generic message. Something a little more personal…

It’s been a year filled with ups and downs for us and I’m sure it’s been the same for you.

The good news, though, is that the Mayans were wrong — the world didn’t end a few days ago — and we now have a second lease on improving how we live on this big, crusted ball of hot rock.

So for today, I have some wishes to share with you that I hope you enjoy (or at least take the time to read.) LOL!

Here they are…

1. My wish for you.

If you’re reading this, you likely care about your health in some way. Maybe you’re preventing disease, maybe you’re healing yourself naturally — regardless of the “what,” I wish for you to find the strength to do what is needed to be done to heal.

If you listened into the Cancer Summit, you heard over and over again, that true healing doesn’t necessarily come from the protocol — it comes from the desire to survive.

My wish for you this holiday season and beyond is to have the strength and courage to be you. To be able to do the things you need to do, even if things seem hard, unfavorable or even impossible.

As far as I know, you only have one chance here on this planet (at least in this body and form) — I wish you the strength to make it magical.

Don’t just read, launch yourself into action. Try things that seem different. Give yourself the time and patience to go where it’s scary.

2. My wish for others.

Any other year, this would simply be a wish for the health of anyone you care about and love. And this year, I still have that wish, but there’s more to it in 2012.

On December 14th, 2012, something awful happened in Newtown, Connecticut — the town next to my hometown of Brookfield and just a few miles away from Danbury where Annmarie and I had lived for 4 years. I don’t want to recount the details of that event, but I want to share how my wish has changed because of it.

A few days ago, Annmarie and I were in Newtown and Sandy Hook. We weren’t there out of curiosity, we had to go there to visit our friends who live there. As we drove through town — past the makeshift memorials — to get to their homes, we both were in tears. Things like this don’t happen in this little pocket of Northern Fairfield County where I grew up.

Every other shooting in the past I’ve read about have made me upset, sad and angry, but to see the giant flagpole on Route 25 at half mast — the same flag pole I used to ride my bike to during the summer when I was in middle school — made this one sting even more. This was on my home turf. These were people from my extended community. If it were at another school in the area, it could have been my friends and family or their friends and family.

So this year, my wish for others (and for myself) is a little more complicated.

Of course, I wish for great health, but I also wish for others to be more present, more conscious of every one around them. Appreciate the good and what you have. Be vocal if something doesn’t feel right. Be strong. Be intuitive. Be empathetic. Show up. Make this world a better place by being there when it matters — for yourself, your friends and your loved ones.

I don’t know if doing these things will directly prevent an action like the one that occurred in Newtown, but it certainly will help us all come closer together in our communities.

Additionally, my friends who live in Newtown are doing something pretty remarkable to help. Maybe you want to assist them help this wounded community. You can click here to find out more.

3. What I wish you can do in the next week or so…

Take a break.

I can’t tell you how important breaks are. Pamper yourself. Take some me time in the next few days. A bath, a run, a mini-trip. Whatever it is, get away from the everyday and give yourself a moment to recharge. This year, 2013, is going to be yours, but you can’t start your own magic when you’re worn down from the 365 days before.

There are many other wishes that I have — no GMOs, more access and better pricing for organic foods, natural solution training for MDs, and more — but as you know, I’m sure I’ll write about them in the 12 months to come.

Until then, Annmarie, Hudson, Jonny 5 and I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do…

1. I wish the happiest of holidays to you and your wonderful family. I still think you’re the best!

2. Bernadette says:

.. and many wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you too!! May everything that is good become more prominent from here on in.

3. Maria Magiba says:

Thankyou so much for all the great work and contribution in this life. More power and great love to you and your family .

4. Diane says:

Thanks, Kevin. #1 was just what I needed to hear!! Wishing you, AM, H, and J5 the best!! Much love!

5. Muriel says:

Pray your little family will thrive in 2013.
    My promise to myself is to smile more, look for ways every day to make someone else smile,
    pay it forward, slow down just a little, do something different every day, be a blessing.

6. Steph says:

Kevin, Annmarie, Hudson, Jonny 5–Have a very merry Christmas and a safe, happy and healthy 2013! All best. . .

7. Dora says:

Wishing you all the joys of Christmas and many blessings in the new year! God bless you and your family!

8. Nicky says:

Happy Christmas to you all! Thank you for all of your wonderful emails and advice on health. I love hearing all about it! 🙂

9. ~Thank You for The Love ~ Wishing You and the Whole Family ALL this and much, much, more! _/ <3 \_

10. Patrizia says:

Happy Christmas to all of you out there – you who care about health matters and who are helping the healing process, for yourselves, for others and for the planet. And may the 2013 be a year of true growth for all of us.

11. June Dean says:

Wonderful words dear friend.

12. Yvonne says:

Next year’s number is the 13, which most ppl dislike, if they are superstitious. One of my friends in school was born on the 13th and she said it was her lucky number. I liked her attitude and decided to make it my lucky number also. We were small kids back then and I wasn’t aware of how much ppl actually dislike the 13, but I am happy now that I made it my lucky number. I am sooo looking forward to the next year! So cheers to the awesome 13, may it be the best year yet, for us all! Thank you for everything you Kev and Annmarie have done for us this year and Marry Christmas to your family, cat included, of course! Also thanks for this new and cute pic of the “Little Monster”. 🙂

13. mary says:

Thanks Kevin. Same to you and yours.

14. Dr. Rouya says:

Hi Kevin:

You truly are a Health Renegade and you have brought and continue to bring so much good information about how to stay healthy naturally. Thank you for all your good work and your commitment to all of humanity.

Thank you for showing us that we ourselves are ultimately responsible for our own good health and well-being.

15. Olga says:

Dear Kevin,Annamarie Hadson and Jonny! I wish you best:be healthy,be happy God protect you and your family. Olga

16. Jo says:

Kevin, Annmarie, Hudson, Jonny 5,

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and the best New Year!

Thank you for your solid, informative articles. I always appreciate your thoughts on health and wellness.
    Always enjoy seeing you all interact on videos and especially love your recipe videos!

God Bless you all.

17. I would just like to thank you for the information that you have passed on to my son Scott. We are trying to beat this and I think we can.Merry Christmas & Happy New Years to you and your family
    Gordon Carson

18. Mary says:

Mayan’s weren’t wrong- most interpretations of what they predicted were.
    Best Holidays for you and family.

19. Isabelle says:

Let’s make this happen … one heart at a time, we can bring back humanness into this world. Less reading, less interaction through social media, more action in the real world, more smiles, more hugs. This is what the world is craving for. I wish you and your wonderful family best of health, love and the courage to keep being a beacon of caring light to others.

20. Carol says:

Thank you! Not sure how I first learned of you and Renegade Health and Annmarie but so glad I did and grateful for your great resources and pro-active spirits in sharing the wealth of health. Stay positive!

21. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS
    THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO { + =

22. Dee Sund says:

Hi Kevin and family—I really look forward to your info on health topics and all the alternative posts available everywhere on the internet. My concern is that no matter how many people there are telling the public about the choices that are available, the mainstream is just as alive and well as ever. I feel very sad and upset for the families in Newtown, but many more children are being killed every day by the doctors who are supposed to be saving their lives. When it comes to cancer, the carnage is terrible and the standard treatment for heart disease caused my husband to die long before he would have with proper treatment. What I wish for the new year is a way to stop the “good old boy” club and the greed that is at the root of this problem. If a private company had employees that were doing the things that the FDA and NIH etal. were doing, they would lose their jobs, but we taxpayers are paying them to kill us, like lambs led to the slaughter. If you have any ideas on how to begin to fix this huge problem, please let your subscribers know. It will take an army, I know. But we have stood by and watched, listened to lots of good alternatives , but these are only available to people who can afford them. almost no insurance or medicare, medicaid etc. will pay one cent for a treatment that works. So if you have money, you can live, if not you are out of luck.My best to you and yours for a blessed new year. Dee

23. krystyna says:

You are the most wonderful couple in the whole world.
    I love you. I love you. I love you.
    I wish you and your marvelous baby with all my heart all the best.

Thank you for the great job!

krystyna

24. Jodie says:

Merry Christmas to you all from Roleystone, Western Australia

25. Nancy says:

Hi,
    You had a woman on recently who was very concerned about the dental health of her child, whom she was nursing, and herself. Your answer was general, somewhat ambiguous and so I thought you, and your followers, might be interested in knowing about a great book that answered her question, and went into detail about what she could do. The author is Ramiel Nagel and the book is: Cure Tooth Decay. He was one of several persons on the “Tooth Truth Summit” put on by Tera Warner and Nadine Artemis who wrote: Successful Self-Dentistry: How to Avoid the Dentist without ignoring your Teeth.

Tera’s website is her name.com
    Nadine’s website is her name@livingLibations.com
    You can find Ramiel Nagel by name or at: Cure Tooth Decay

If you google any of the three by name you will find pages of information, all good!
    All useable.

The event in your neighbor-hood was indeed heart breaking. 1Tim 3:1; Ps37: 8-11, 29
    Nancy

26. Frances says:

The Mayans werent wrong there are other unfinished tablets. It is thought there was a wide spread famine and they were unable to stay in that area any longer and continue on with the new era that we are now in. Ofcourse all the scare mongers made a great thing of it but just forgot to add that little detail. The Mayans said “time as you know it will cease “or something like that. We have now passed the end centre point of the milkway and are heading back around again on the other side. We are in the middle of a 36 year transition period where we change the way we handle society etc. Can be painful and wonderful at the same time.

• Scott says:

I was going to say the same about the Mayans, they weren’t wrong but rather pop-culture media was wrong. It was simply the end of a cycle of time of their long count calendar. They didn’t have the need or the means to make a calendar that went on forever. All things end for one reason or another. I think you mean the 36,000 year precession of the equinoxes cycle, unless by transition period you are referring to something else. That was the figure as determined by Hipparchus and Ptolemy however, the actual figure is under 26,000 years. There is some historical confusion as to which figure Hipparchus calculated that number to be. In any case, still an impressive observation and calculation for their time. 🙂

Thanks for the Christmas wishes and thoughts Kevin and family, wishing you all the best!

27. Lara says:

Thanks for everything this year on the cancer summit and generally. Best wishes for a healthy 2013. Lara x

28. shelly says:

Lovely baby. Congratulation and I wish you all a very happy and prosperous Christmas and New Year. Merry Christmas.

29. Angelika says:

Warm festive greetings from the warm Costa Blanca in Spain. As I am German, we celebrated Christmas Eve tonight with friends: a small, vegetarian dinner (5 courses!!). Our friends could not stop complementing us on the food.
    I wish you, Kevin and family, a peaceful and joyful Christmas – and may everything come into your life in 2013 that you wish for!!
    Lots of love – and thanks, Kevin, for your great work.
    Angelika

30. Jan says:

Thank you Kevin for the sensitivity expressed in your year-end reflections which resound w/such depth and heart energy. I am touched. Here’s wishing great joy for all three of you – kitty too.

As an octogenarian, it is so easy to fall into judgmental certainty which is such folly considering the illusive reality of this limited dimension. So my goal will remain to acknowledge gratitude – daily – for the blessings that already are. – – this ‘hot rock’ ain’t such a bad place to be, so let’s just keep on keepin on . . .

31. mimi says:

Your message is the most profound, honest, compassionate one I have received all this day. I have unsubscribed from many raw food sites. But not yours. You guys never disappoint. I am deeply moved by this post. You are doing very good things. <3

32. Amy Flynn says:

Wishing you and the family many Christmas Blessings of Love and Joy Kevin! May 2013 bring delights and miracles for all!

What a beautiful gift Alex, Nick and Jessica are giving. I spent 6 wonderful years in Newtown myself, 3 houses down from the flagpole. I have been sending boundless love to the area and may go up and help the Ortner’s tap.

With Love and Joy,

Amy

33. Bonnie says:

And a VERY Merry Christmas to you Kevin and your wonderful loved ones. And also MUCH happiness, love, and awakening to ALL. We are all connected and to connect is EVERYTHING!!!! xoxo

34. nina says:

Kevin, Annmarie, Hudson and Jonny 5 – you have disappeared form my radar since about the time
    Hudson was born. Been wondering what happened. So glad to have you back once again.
    Wishing your entire family a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
    (I’m so sad for the pain you must have felt visiting CT. I cried for days, way out here in the midwest.
    It still hits me from time to time, but it will be quite a long time before I can really comprehend
    what happened). Blessings to all of you.

35. Susan says:

My wishes for you and Annmarie is to continue to have the wisdom to be able to point out when the emperor isn’t wearing any clothing and to live healthy and live awesome.

36. Nicole says:

Dear Kevin Annmarie,Hudson & J5, wishing you a merry Xmas, & much peace love & happiness for the new year. Thanks for all your valuable work you do to keep us informed to make better choices.

37. christine says:

A sincere thank you. Wishing you and your family all the best for 2013 in return.

38. jim says:

thx for this ur book and ur site,,im in westchester county have been in newtown a number of times not sure ill ever get over this catastrophy,,,

39. Kim says:

My friend is suffering from non-specific interstistial pneumonia. Please can you advise on natural treatments that can cure her. She is on steroids and her daily life is severely compromised. Please help!

40. Thank you for your thoughtful wishes ! My quest this year is to live with utter kindness towards all other Beings,including animals.This may mean having to stand up against injustice.Having lost a close Friend to Cancer recently,I am determined to “live awesome”.appreciate each day and have gratitude for being alive and healthy ! I am also going to remember to laugh a lot in 2013.!
    Kia Kaha !(This means “Stand Strong” in Maori ).

41. jackie says:

Thank you for your wishes; you have a way of putting my unspoken thoughts into words. Merry Christmas and love to you and your precious family.

42. Brianna says:

Thank you, Kev. What a beautiful article you’ve written. Thank you so much for your work this year – you and AM are inspirational, beautiful, wonderful people. You’ve touched so many lives – including mine. I can’t thank you enough. I wish the very best for you, AM, and Hudson (and Johnny 5!) in 2013. Sending you love and healing thoughts.

43. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and New Year….

44. Kim Little says:

Kevin, Annmarie, Hudson, and Jonny 5:
    I firstly have so much gratitude for what you both, Kevin and Annmarie, have given to us. Thank you!
    I wish for a conscientious gathering of community to bring about more positive change, for government to start listening to what will bring more positive change, for hospitals, airlines, and other large business to seek out more healthy healing foods that will nourish us, along with choices and more availability of non-GMO and irradiated foods, and more labelling so we know what we are purchasing.
    Thirdly, I wish for peace, love, hope and health for all,
    Have a wonderful Christmas and an amazing year in 2013.

45. Mary Artemis says:

Well, it’s my neck of the woods, too. The important thing is that we don’t let evil prevail or the FEAR of it. It’s important we keep our freedoms and stop anyone from taking them away. This should NOT be used as a political manipulation, or to frighten the people to pass a political agenda. I am sick and tired of this. Although I have complete empathy for the victims, I urge everyone to give love to them and show concern for all, yet, first and foremost, realize that this was designed to scare you.

By whatever evil (which is unknown as of yet) and assisted by lame media, hopefully it is not a CIA false flag attack (they do happen btw, google operation ‘fast and furious’ and oklahoma city bombing). We are meant to be scared by this tactic. This makes me ANGRY and NOT scared. It makes me want to rise up and conquer this evil, to give aid and assistance to the victims, to arm the principals, and to make sure kids know the dangers of violent video games and psych meds. (for pete’s sake a stated side effect of psych meds is violence toward self and others)

Be NOT afraid. Move to Newtown. It’s a fantastic and beautiful place. Keep it so. PUSH BACK the evil machine that seeks to intimidate you. Plant flowers. Talk about and focus on good. Crowd out the bad. Talk about and praise God. Don’t, in fact, mention Newtown again without praising good and praising God. Just a thought.

46. Rob says:

Merry Christmas and a prosperous and happy 2013!

47. mary dicerni says:

Hi Guys, and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family. .. I have been writing notes and may write a small book one day on my experiences with health and doctors.. You are both doing such a wonderful job , you must be meant for this. I have just recently discovered I have had a diastasis for a long time, and even though I was still slim, I had what they call a muffin top, and then I felt heavy in upper chest. I was told all the various pains were Fibromyalgia . Since age 48 or so I have been going to many doctors and therapists, rheumatologists and many many different doctors, all the while still working.. The pains now are similar to the original ones, but 100 times worse, and I am convinced that many women (also FM) have the diastasis, and no one tells them there is such a thing …

I was always healthy and still am, but totally disabled, and have trouble walking .. now 80, and I am seeing what is happening to our women.. We are so giving, we blame ourselves for the body breakdown… and told it is normal by many doctors, or given pills and told it is just FM or Chronic pain that is referred… but no one knows from where… I think it is the abdomen that is quite ripped up by the time it causes pains…
    I did pottery and the clay is 50 pounds a bag.. so many bags went up and down the basement stairs to my wheel and kiln… One day I felt a zipper open up the abdomen, and am always being told there is no zipper or hernias…. yet now one surgeon said it is a diastasis recti, and now a recent umbilical hernia after a colonoscopy, which should not be done after 70… I was 75, and had no idea..

The surgeon said he would straighten that twisted stomach… ( I told him the lump that comes up when I do a sit up, may be like my dad’s.. a twisted stomach and small bowel which he had in his 70’s was repaired).. The colonoscopy is only for cancer search or polyps really… so he lied just to make a buck… he was not the regular surgeon, but a locum…

I am telling you this , because the abdominals are supposed to be supporting the back, and when very separated, can also split apart, I guess.. The 2 layers of Linea alba, hold them together.. and I have felt a second zipper more recently while landscaping with heavy wet sand… so it may now be totally apart, and I look pregnant at 80, .. When I last lost 40 pounds, I got 3 inches larger instead of smaller. My current doctor said it is impossible. No one will tell me who can repair it…
    I think this problem should be explained to all young women who have babies.. or you end up with a lasting lower back pain..
    I also saw on TV recently that they should not exercise for months after the birth, or the muscles do not go back together..They stay apart and can easily be very hard to control.. I was still slim at 60, but slowly had to get larger waist jeans.. I was getting a bit embarrassed, but nothing helped.. I stopped swimming because t looked like I had a lump under the breast. All I was ever told was it is FM.. and “you know we cannot do anything about it” Maybe do sit ups to help … I think the sit ups make it split faster… It is incredible in this day and age that they keep this from us. Some in Europe wear a tight band after the baby is born.. for months… I wrote to the Doctor show , and they did show a repair of the separated muscles, but told no story with it. That must be their contribution to women.

They really should spend some time explaining this silent time bomb. I ask myself … is it intentionally evil, or are most doctors that ignorant that they do not know.. Some of them appear like they may have the same problem.. I might also question whether they have all been told it is a normal thing in women… So many things are said to be more in women… with some dumb reason… like hormones etc. Women hide their pain , and feel everything is their fault, so also feel guilty… It is not a happy life with diastasis.. but more important t the world, is that many thousands may also be costing the medicare more than they should…

I was costing everyone , and the insurance at work as well, and myself for many of the therapies and so many hours in waiting rooms.. for 30 years now… hoping the next visit would tell me what it really is… so it did in 2009.. but the surgeon said he could only repair the umbilical hernia, and it would not help because the large abdominal wall is sitting on my chest, and does not allow me to breathe well… otherwise i have no disease..

I find my blood pressure is everywhere, because the blood vessels must also be squeezed in a similar manner to the stomach and heart.. after a snack even, heart beats faster… There is no place to go, so we get GERDS… and it is more acid we need.. as we age.. or have the stomach pushed up by the bowels running loose… enlarging the waist as we lose weight… I am not certain of anything anymore, but would love to see a doctor do a study on it.. They would not dare… it seems it is a secret well kept… but by whom ? Is it big Pharma wanting to sell pain pills for everything ?? all syndromes ? I maybe should have written this in a private letter… I hope you read it.. I truly enjoyed your efforts in the cancer summit.. you are a miracle worker. Thank you again.

48. Nancy says:

Kevin, Annmarie, Hudson, Jonny 5,

May wishes fly like butterflies to spread their joy and beauty and share with you the sweet nectar of life from the flowers of the world.

With blessings all the way from Botswana.

BTW, the Mayans were RIGHT!! Many people have misunderstood/misinterpreted their calendar and prophecies and said that it would be the end of THE world. It was the end of A world. Big difference. (Read Fractal Time by Gregg Braden, he explains the understanding of the Mayan calendar.)

Now we must be the ones to live in that New World with the Love and Compassion, Wisdom and Integrity that is present in all our hearts and our souls.

49. mona gounden says:

Dear Gianni,

Thank you for your wonderful ,thought ful wishes for me.

I need to lose 40kgs of weight.
    I work in a very busy critical care burns unit asa critical care nurse.
    Hardly have time for a pampering.
    I am exhausted when ,I get home. Exercises ,mu body aches.

My Mom died of cance rof the bowel. 27yrs ago.
    She was ill for many years.

Sometimes you hav eto be ready to change your life style.
    She wa sonly 58years old when she died.
    My Dad is 98 years old.

Keep in touch,

MOna

50. Jack Koehler says:

Merry Xmas to all and may it be a peacefull 2013 in the world.

51. Veronica says:

Many thanks for your comments and wishes. I liked your idea of doing something different to recharge for a day or two. I’ve wanted to do the Compostella route from France to Spain – walking most of the way if I can. If I were young it would be no big deal, but I’m 73, OK-ish but really wish to enjoy/endure something that makes me, make efforts even mini sacrifices to keep going. Not sure quite why, but guess I’ll know as I go along!! I’ve already done a year going round half the world on my own 15yrs ago, so I am sort of prepared.
    Wish me luck
    Veronica

52. No real Addition to discussion. i just wanted to extend best wishes to you & yours. Its not the norm to find a retailer, commited to the health of thier patrons.

Keep up the good work,

Tom Klessig

53. erin b says:

You guys are the best, putting up with so much from so many of us! Love the pic of your special blessing in 2012, just think what this new year will bring; bigger and better things…so much to experience and so much love to share.
    God’s Blessings for you all!

54. Tanya Rudd says:

Wishing you and the family a very Merry Christmas, and the wishes you presented to us are truly wonderful, I hope they come around full circle, and your family is surrounded by happiness, health, community and love.

Hugs
    Tanya

55. Rose D says:

Dear Kevin and Annmarie, Thanks for all you do. Hope to see you in Berkeley some time. A verry merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year.

56. Kim London says:

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!

57. Bill says:

Have an amazing and safe holidays Kevin, Annmarie, Hudson and Jonny 5. It was such a pleasure to meet you and Ann in March 2012 Kev. You guys are awesome and I look forward to seeing what 2013 holds in store for all of us.
    Cheers, Bill 🙂

58. Dear Kevin and lovely family. Hope Christmas was great and wish you a Happy, Healthy New Year.
    I’d like to ask you how I can get off the statin and blood pressure drugs I’ve been taking for countless years.
    I tried stopping the statin drug several times but my cholesterol goes way up and my M.D. screams.
    I want to live a more drug free, natural life. What are your suggestions? Flo

59. Neena Miles says:

Who is “Jonny 5”?

60. I wish the same things, Kevin. Praying for a better 2013 for Newtown and beyoned.

61. Marcia says:

Hey Kevin I thank you so much for sharing your Beeeeeeeautiful Hollidays Wishes. Lovely, FaaaarOut.
    KeepUp with the GreatJob and GOD bless you guys.and HAPPY NEW YEAR 1

62. ann Naimark says:

Love and agree whole heartedly with your heartfelt thoughts and wishes. And same to you!!!

63. Thanks for the great wishes. My four wonderful children and I send you and your family prayers for a 2013 filled with love and peace and we pray that you and all those around you (especially those hurting right now) come to experience the incredible love and comfort that God alone through Jesus Christ can give.
    Continue to do what you do with so much passion. You are a blessing to so many people. God bless you.

Biodun

64. Ella says:

Beautiful post, well said. X

65. New Year’s Blessing
    May your days be filled with Laughter
    May your hearts be filled with Love
    May your lives be filled with Blessings
    Straight from the Hand of God!
    BCARS

66. Thank you for this blog. It has a lot of great information and some great contributors. Interesting, clear and precise. I appreciate you sharing this with the rest of us Kevin.

67. Shelly says:

Thank you for all you do for people and your sharing!
    Happy New Year!