A Cool, Free Fitness Resource

Friday Oct 19, 2012 | BY |

A few hours ago, I checked my email and was excited to see an email from Peter Ragnar.

If you don’t know who he is, you can get an intro here and here. I’ve interviewed him a few times and I think he’s one of the coolest guys around.

Peter is a longevity enthusiast as well as somewhat of a modern strongman. What’s great about him is that he has the chops to back it up. He’s over 70 years old and still strong and vibrant as an ox — well, maybe an ox isn’t vibrant. LOL!

In the email, he mentioned that he is giving away his “How to Build Muscle on the Raw Food Diet” ebook completely free on Amazon.com. He’s also giving away another book if you leave a comment and email his team. (I’ll give instructions below.)

I know that I haven’t focused specifically on the raw food diet for a while, but high raw is still part of my DNA. When we were more “raw-centric” one of the biggest questions we would get is “how do I gain weight or muscle on the raw food diet.”

Good news for all you who’ve asked — this book answers this question pretty well. (And, let’s face it, the barrier to entry is pretty low, it’s free!)

Inside, you’ll find tips on how to build muscle, foods you can eat, workout tips and recipes — all based on what Peter has done to keep himself pretty intensely built for almost 50 years.

Now, to be straight — some people won’t gain muscle on a raw food diet and others will. But ultimately, it’s worth trying some of the techniques and eating some of the foods Peter talks about regardless of what diet you’re on. So raw diet or not, you can still get tips on how to build muscle.

If you’re a woman, I’m pretty sure you don’t want to be a strongman, but the principle of muscle building and it’s benefits — particularly linked to longevity — are essential for your own health.

So be sure to check this out while it’s still free.

The email I received said that this special deal is available today (Oct. 18th) and Saturday, October 19th.

Here’s what you have to do to get the book and the bonus according to Peter:

• Download “How To Build Muscle On A Raw Food Diet!” from Amazon.com.
  • Leave a comment on Amazon and email your comment to: roaringlion@roaringlionpublishing.com
  • They’ll see your comment and send you your Free MP3 “LISTEN AND GROW MUSCLE” next week.

That’s it! Hopefully this free resource will be helpful!

By the way, I was not asked to promote this at all, I just saw it and thought you might enjoy.

PS. If you have any doubts, check it…

1. Nik says:

me having ubuntu its more tricky using kindle ebook. Actually ill meet my answers in my inner silence and real life. and in germany we have also lot of muscle building raw people :)

2. paul says:

The book looks like it would be a great read, but it’s a kindle edition and I don’t have a kindle. Thanks for bringing it to my attention anyway.

• John says:

Paul,
      I don’t have a Kindle either but on the right side of the page there is a link to download Kindle for PC. After you download it, go back to the “How to Build Muscle” page and on the right side of the page again there will be an orange button that says ‘buy now with 1-Click. Click the button and you are all set.

3. Zyxomma says:

Thanks as always, Kevin, but I don’t have Kindle. Health and peace. When are you posting more Hudson photos?

4. Nava says:

If you don’t have a Kindle, you can still download the software to read on any computer, smartphone, and ipad:

5. Thanks for sharing this! I downloaded kindle for mac on my computer and am enjoying this book lots! Appreciate all you do!

6. Pirshing says:

Hi Kevin and Annmarie, thank you for posting information about this book on “How to grow muscle on a raw diet by Peter Ragner”. I read part of the book on amazon.com (the chapters that are allowed to be read). I wrote a comment on amazon, but my comment is not taken because it says: “I must have purchased a book on amazon to write a comment”. Therefore I did not email my comment to the roaringlion…….. … !

7. Gabriela says:

For people who say they don’t have kindle – you don’t need one. Just go to Amazon, order the free book and it will direct you to the Kindle Cloud where you can read the book on your PC.

8. LynnCS says:

I miss the old format.

9. Susan says:

Kevin,

Dr Mercola is showing a free viewing of Under Our Skin: The Untold Story of Lyme Disease on his web site. I hope you view it and then give us your review.

10. RAWISH says:

This is great news to me – I can pass it to my son whose body building ways I have been trying to guide towards the healthiest ways – THANK YOU and Peter!

11. Ray Rosales says:

hmm, it’s not free presently, it’s $9.99. Not sure what you mean Kevin, but check it out for yourself and let us know how to download it. Look interesting.

12. lisa says:

Hi Kev!

Peter truly walks the talk and is an amazing guy.

I tried to download his ebook and was disappointed. It seems the offer is only if you live in US. In the UK it is full price… I will still buy it though.

Thanks for linking me up with this book.

;o))