Sign Up For This Free Ancient Herbal Stress Relief Webinar : Renegade Health Special Announcement!

Tuesday Apr 3, 2012 | BY |

holy basil stress relief webinar
Read on to learn how you can sign up for this free online presentation…

Ahh…

We all could use a vacation to a tropical island to relax and drink fresh coconut water straight from the source — maybe even yoga on the beach…

I know, it sounds like the stuff dreams are made of.

Ann and I haven’t done this in a few years, so we feel the same way too. When we’ve been in tropical places recently, we’ve been working hard!

As you know, from my past experiences, I’m susceptible to stress and the damage that it causes the body. I bet you are too.

In fact, you’re probably reading this right now with low grade, increased cortisol levels. It’s just how we roll in our modern times. What’s unfortunate is that this elevated level of cortisol is damaging our health.

In my travels and through my extensive research, I’ve made it a point to find some of the most effective, stress relieving techniques and products on the market — and of course, try them myself and see if they work.

Some do and some don’t.

But starting tomorrow, I’m going to reveal some of the things I’ve learned about herbs and stress during my first educational webinar. I’m also going to share one of the most powerful stress relieving herbs on the market that has been used for centuries in Eastern traditions.

Plus, during the program, I’ll connect the stress response to aging and show you how to use this powerful herb to slow the aging process and — in the meantime — keep you as calm and collected as a Zen monk.

The webinar is completely free and once you sign up (and watch the video explaining what you’ll discover), we’ll send you all the details about how to attend.

All this week, I’ll be sharing this presentation 2 times a night starting Wednesday the 4th, so you’ll have plenty of options to listen in. We’ll also send you reminders to make sure you don’t miss it (you can even get a text message 15 minutes before if you choose that option!)

Here’s where to go so sign up now:

Click Here to Register for this Special Stress Relief Webinar

What is a webinar?

For those of you who don’t know what a webinar is, let me explain…

A webinar is simply an online presentation that uses slides and audio (me) to teach you something. Think of it as a live presentation, except we’re not in the same room as each other.

As for technology, if you can watch a YouTube video, you can watch a webinar. (Please keep in mind, medium to high speed connections are best!)

Here’s that link where you can sign up again:

Click Here to Register for this Special Stress Relief Webinar

Talk to you on the webinar!

1. Sarah Clarke says:

I registered and liked on Facebook. URL is

I couldn’t do this on your registration page for some reason. I would love the smoothie recipes if you can still send it to me. Thank you!

Sarah

2. satori says:

Registered! Thanks for the bonus. It looks SO good!!!!! Tasty;P

3. Nicole from Australia says:

Thanks Kevin, im registerd.Looking forward to it.
    Now Annmarrie is pregnant its a good excuse to go on a little tropical get away!!!!

4. Susan says:

Went to register but found you only offered time slots that were in the evening. Not good for those of us that work nights and weekends, like myself. Was really looking forward to it too! So, maybe in the future, could you offer a webinar during the day as well?? I’m sure it would benefit alot more people than myself but, if not, well atleast “I” will get to hear it! ;))

5. Annette says:

Hi Kevin,
    I would really love to hear this but don’t live in the U.S. so I was wondering if we are able to listen to it later on? If so, do we just sign up on the registration page?

6. Amila Kassaby says:

Hi Kevin :))

thanks for that ! it was fantastic! informative and entertaining. However there was no link for me to click on? the video showed no link and there were no links below the video.

What do you suggest i do? I really need this as i feel fairly stressed out recently also, and i eat an almost perfect diet and exercise regularly (almost daily)….

Amila :))))

7. Joan says:

I agree with Susan. It would be nice if you would offer a webinae during the day.

8. Susan says:

I am EXCITED to listen to the Webinar, and the wonderful Bonus Recipes are AMAZING.The recipes are so Healthy.Thank you Kevin for this bonus, you are so generous once again.As always, I find you very professional, and a delight to listen to. You, Annmarie, and your team take us to many places on your journey of health.Your research information leaves me in awe at the people you are able to interview,their information should be easily understood by all.Good health should be paramount,we only get one shot at this. And CONGRATULATIONS to you Kevin and Annmarie.
    Susan

9. Robyn says:

Thank you for doing this Webinar, but I also works nights 7 days a week. Would love to find out the information though.

Thank you also for you great site and emails.
    Robyn

10. Laura says:

Hi, Kevin! Will there be replays? That would be awesome! Otherwise, I won’t be able to watch it tonight. Thank you!

11. bryan says:

I went to the webinar and saw 250 people in the list, but no video for the 7pm East coast April 4th time. :(

12. sharon says:

eek. I registered, but I can’t find where it is, and it’s my time slot right now.

13. Magdalene says:

Kevin , I already registered for the webinar for today, but when I signed up I did not know what my URL is in order to get the smoothie recipes. Have put the info of your webinar on my facebook site.
    THis is what is on the top of my facebook page .

I would love to get a copy of the smoothie recipes.
    Thank you !