Can This Natural Oxygen Therapy Help You Heal Faster from Injury and Disease? : The Renegade Health Show Episode #917

Sunday Jan 29 | BY |

In my final, IV show and tell, Dr. Monhollon and I talk about another oxygen therapy…

You may have heard of it. It’s called hyperbaric therapy.

Find out what Dr. Monhollon uses it for in this video now…

Your question of the day: What did you think of this 3-part show-and-tell series?

1. Lorinda says:

I think this is great i would like to see more like this and the articals too thank you
    Lorinda

2. Very cool videos! I’m glad they’re back!
    By the way, I think it’s been over two years since I happened upon this site and I am so grateful for that day! You were the motivation I needed to get past those few much needed improvements; the largest being removal of milk products, especially cow milk. Other biggies have been coconut products, and my B-12 vitamin A and D3 deficiency!
    Thanks!
    -Zoe

3. Veronica says:

I suppose you don’t know of anyone doing it in California since you’re having it done in Florida. If you do please tell. I have had vitamin c infusions but out of the country. The impact on my immune system was awesome!

4. Bob says:

Excellent 3 videos that give a really high comfort level with both the doctor and the therapies. Please continue with the short videos which are worth 100,000 words each for sure!

5. Carfield says:

Really like the video.

6. Matt says:

I new about hydrogen peroxide therapy 15 years ago but where I live no doctor used it.
    I live in Santa Rosa Ca, are there any doctors that do these therapies in and around Santa Rosa

Thansk,

matt

7. Lana says:

I’d rather READ the Article – my broadband is LIMITED – and these VIDEOS really ZAP THE amount I am ALLOWED

LANA

8. David says:

Great video Kevin! Please do more video’s like this. Super information!

9. SUE says:

most interesting! We hear about these things a little and it is usually difficulty to get more focused info. Luckily I have unlimited broadband. Thanks again, Kevin and hope your health feels improved a bit after these 3 sessions….does it?

10. Denise says:

Yes, more info please

11. Jasmine says:

MOre videos like these! Thank you kevvie

12. Laurie says:

Hello, I really enjoyed the “show-and-Tell” series however; It isn’t likely that I will ever get to Sarasota, FL. How do we go about finding something like this being offered in our area?
    Thnak you and keep up the excellent work. I enjoy knowing there are “natural” remedies that are wholesome for the body!!!
    BTW: Articles are good, becuase they are there for future referrence, but I enjoy the videos as well.

13. Ema says:

I can’t hear it!

14. Kimberly says:

Yes, please share more information like this! I just wish it were available in my area and that I could afford it. I believe highly in this and am in meed of it! I wish insurance paid for alternative treatments rather than only allopathic garbage.

15. Annette says:

More videos please…I have missed them.

16. elena says:

Good video. I got a kick out of the doctor slowly warming up to the camera!
    New health informatin is always welcome.

17. Lester says:

Concerning hyperbaric, I’ll put more of my confidence in one of the world’s top athletes, such as Djokovic, who claims that hyperbaric therapy had no discernible effects in treating his injuries. These guys really know what works to keep them in top condition. I’m sure hyperbaric, as used now, will fall by the wayside as did many other alternative therapies used by athletes. Not that it won’t make you feel better, but that’s a long way from curing disease and worn out body parts. http://www.tennisnow.com/News/Djokovic-Puts-The-Hyperbaric-Chamber-Rumors-To-Res.aspx

18. Stacey Harrison says:

I have Rheamatoid Arthritis and am looking for answers. Will the oxygen therapy work for my condition? I am a single father of a beautiful 7 yr old daughter and need strength for her.
    Thank you.

19. Stacey Harrison says:

Ooops spelled my own disease wrong.lol
    Rheumatoid Arthritis RA.
    I like the videos you post Kevin and other written topics. Keep up the good work.

20. Reenie says:

YES, love the videos, I think I learn better that way, great job!
    Cudos!

21. Mlyn says:

Just getting my feet wet in natural healing. Knew nothing about these treatments. Give me more.

22. Caryl DeHerrera says:

Hi Kevin,
    I like to read it also as I’m limited on Internet like Lana.
    Thank you, for taking the time to write all of these wonderful articles!
    Have a Great Day,
    Caryl

23. Catherine says:

I’ve known people who have used hyperbaric in the treatment of lower body reflex sympathetic dystrophy with some success. I definitely think it has value.

Thanks for all the great information you bring to us.

Blessings!

24. saskia says:

Very informative. Loved the series. Please do more.
    Curiously yours . . . .

25. Kim says:

Would love to have both video and some commentary, as it was hard to hear the website name. Love your work! Thank you so much!

26. christine says:

Kevin,

I love you smiling face! You perk me up each episode with your contagious disposition. I want videos and interviews!

Sebastian & Christine

27. What i wish to know. is your deal on CURETOOTHDECAY by ramiel nagel. Actually. i just wanna get a line in teeth healing. Just for my budget. I wish to find a vegan solution for cure tooth decay. plese email me at emil(@)sonnenkinder.org

I just not feel well with big amountsof animal product. im sure there is a way in low animal products.

28. Judy Trabbold says:

I enjoyed the film. Thank you.

29. fabiola says:

Great info Kev, thanks a lot!!!

30. Leila says:

Hi Kevin, I really enjoy the videos that you share with us. Thanks for all you do!

31. Perry says:

Video is best for sure cuz there is so much reading material with books & other websites already out there. And just more interesting listening to someone explain their ideas rather than reading them. It seems like the people that prefer to read over the videos simply have issues with their computers as opposed to actually having a preference.

32. Arlene Schulz says:

We loved the videos. We live in Manitoba, Canada and are planning a vacation trip to Florida in a few weeks. Because of viewing your videos, we are now also planning on making an appointment for the “Grand Slam” when we go. For me it would be preventative but my husband has health issues to deal with. He has a pituitary tumor which is inoperable. The only way he can work and function is with giving himself a Meyers Cocktail I.V. every 3 or 4 days. It’s alternative medicine and “food, exercise, thoughts” which the Dr. mentioned, and of course the raw juice and greens:)that is giving him a better quality of life and the ability to work.

33. Edy says:

I had a home hyperbaric chamber for over a year and used it everyday. I found it to do nothing, except maybe feed oxygen loving organisms like babesia and got worse. It’s not for everyone.

34. Darlene says:

I miss your ‘words’ explaining the videos and process. No speakers to hear the videos…

35. donna says:

Excellent!!! READ THIS IF YOU KNOW ANYONE SUFFERING FROM MRSA/STAPH OR C-DIFF!!! I would also like to see you do some exploration of ozone therapy. I’m guessing the only reason that this center is not using it is because it’s illegal in Florida. I purchased an ozone generator for home use (not the air or water purifying units, but a medical ozone generator) and it’s one of the best medical therapies around. My Mom would not have passed away 8 months ago from c-diff had the hospital offered and used ozone both as a therapy as well as a disinfectant. Same for MRSA/staph. It’s a sin that these hospital spread infections are infecteding so many today, and could be so easily eradicated. Not to mention, ozone is effective in countless other conditions. Used extensively in other countries, as it was at one time here ’til big pharma took over.

36. Cameron Day says:

Hey Kevin,

Great to see you exploring the different natural health options out there. I’d be interested to know if you perceived any improvements in your already good health after the 3 treatments.

Also, have you checked out this doctor? http://www.koyfmancenter.com/intestine.htm

I came across his site recently, although I don’t have a pressing need to try his services. (Yes, the website needs a facelift, but so does half of the web… 🙂 )

I linked above to one of his very intriguing cleanses, a small intestine cleanse. I called to try and find out how it’s done, but they didn’t want to reveal the secrets.

All the best,
    Cameron

37. Dr. SAM says:

Just like when one is looking to purify their blood with UV treatment, they could sunbathe,

If one is looking for a safe, affordable and reliable way to get more oxygen in their blood stream, they should simply learn to breathe correctly.

38. Carmela says:

I loved the video! I would still like to see written info especially if I do not have the opportunity to listen in. I live learning about alternative therapies especially as a preventative meaure. I live in the Bronx, by and I would like to find out where I can discover doctors and practitioners in my area. Thanks Gianni!

39. L1z says:

I enjoy your videos but find text easier to follow. It is not your fault when the therapist you interview is very poor at projecting themselves!! I suggest you do a mixture of video and text, just for variety.

40. BW says:

Videos, more videos please!

41. Pam Dix says:

Loved it! Glad you came back to Florida!!

42. JT says:

Is this doctor a vegan? Just wondering if he is and how old he is. He looks young.

43. Diana says:

I like these videos. I already read too much on the internet. Thanks for checking in about this.

44. Sherri says:

Please – Please, tell us if there are others who do this. Do they belong to a place to find out or a group? References?
    I’m in California. It is extremely difficult to find good doctors or the like…!

Great! shows ty

45. Velda says:

Great information, Kevin. Love the videos!!

46. IMMACULA MICHEL MD says:

I’ll like to see more of your program.For people with Astma, HTN, CHF , DM type I or type II , Lupus , lymphedema in lower extremity, Seizure Disorder, Sicle cell,etc.

47. carol says:

Loved the video. Keep doing them! Maybe for those who don’t have as good access, it could be in printed for as well?

48. Linda says:

Loved the videos. I like the mix of vids and articles depending on the topic. I trust your judgement on which is the best presentation for the topic at hand.

49. Bonnie says:

Excellent Kevin! Keep getting the word out!

50. Becky Fuller says:

I also am limited on bandwidth and prefer to read.

51. Linda says:

Hi Kevin,
    I can tell you are very passionate about your work.
    I would like to make a suggestion that will help you look more professional in your videos so that the viewers stay connected to your message.
    In your videos:
    Keep your hands away from your face.
    Wear pants.
    Wear a plain colored tshirt.
    Keep up the good work,
    Linda

52. Holly says:

These videos are wonderful. I personally love the hyperbaric chamber. My diabetic patients that had ulcers that would not heal under traditional medicine did great with the hyperbaric chamber. Also had a friend that had back surgery, was not diabetic, the incision just would not heal. Finally after six months she got clearance to use the hyperbaric chamber and her incision finally healed in about a month. 3 for 1 @ $199.00 WOO HOO. Just might have to go to Sarasota!!!!!! Thanks Kev

53. Daneau says:

Thanks Kevin!

Yes I would like to see more videos on available therapies. For whatever reason, seeing them in video format makes them less intimidating and easier to understand.

54. Nancy says:

This is very informative!! This type of integrative medicine is much needed. I am just starting to go to an integrative specialist in my state. I am very sick though, but I can at least increase my quality of life by at least 50% hopefully!!

Can someone with chronic respiratory problems take hyperbaric oxygen therapy?

I know the IV’s have worked for many people and I will be asking about this therapy from my Doctor as well.

Please do post more about this, so many need it but don’t know about it.

Thank you for your continued search for alternative treatments that help us to live a better life!!!

Sincerely,

Nancy

55. Dave says:

I enjoyed the video’s very much, would like to see more of them. Thanks

56. margaret paynter says:

Hi Kevin,
    Have learnt a lot from you, so many things we can do to improve our health. Reminded me a lot of Dr. Mc’Coy on Star Trek. Is that the future for our health cures? It could be.
    On my email from FOOD MATTER’S, a Dr Wahls cured her stage 4 MS with suppliments and diet. From being in a zero gravity chair, as her back muscles were to weak for her to sit in a normal chair, to ridding a bike in twelve mounths. She is now helping people by designing diets for different illnesess. Look up Food As Medicine on YouTube. Very interesting, and I feel this is the way of treatment in the future, combined with modern medicine.

57. maca says:

Yes, I’d like to see more videos. I find it easier to watch and listen than to read.

58. BONNIE says:

Thank you so much for these great videos and information explaining these great alternative ways. They are extremely helpful. I’ve had many IV treatments (proactively to support my health) and really know that they make a great difference. I didn’t know about the UBI or the hydrogen peroxide…so that was great to learn about them.

You’re providing a great service, Kevin, and I really appreciate it.
    Thank you, Thank you!!

59. judyutah says:

Great video. I did this therapy over 20 years ago in TiJuana Mexico, so glad to see it’s finally catching up to being here in the states.

60. Adriana says:

I’m supper grateful to get the chance to find out about all these treatments. You always provide us with great news. Please, please continue! We all could use the great info you present.
    I rarely leave comments but I’m one of your loyal “friend” from the first few videos you started to present on this site.

Lots of love and appreciation.

61. Mary says:

Love the videos and info! Also, like the way you sometimes do a write up on the video for those who don’t have the time to watch. Great stuff Kevin! Thanks for all you do!

62. Annette says:

Fabulous, I love being pro-active, and I would definately go for the grand slam.
    Is there anyone in Western USa or Canada that does this service?
    Always liked your Renegade Health Shows…so yes, keep ’em comin’..especiallly when you are sharing your experiences, and ..how did YOU feel after these sessions.
    Thanks for Being You!
    Annette

63. Melissa says:

Wonderful series of videos. I would love to see more. Videos work better than just plain text. It is easier to get a feel for what you are doing and who you are interviewing. Thanks Kevin!

64. Dani says:

to answer your question: definitely more

65. Mary Ann Ludwig says:

I like the videos – especially if they are not too long. Mares

66. Karen says:

Interesting stuff. Cool that you tried it. I’d love to see more. I was wondering though just where I would go to get something like this. I’m in Los Angeles.

67. bt says:

I much prefer text over video–I can read it much faster than I can watch a video. Or maybe you could add text when you post a video, so that those of us who prefer to read can do so, and those who like videos can watch them.

Thanks for all you do for us!

68. Kathy says:

Donna,
    My mother also died 5 years ago in a hospital from a c-diff infection acquired when she had a knee replacement surgery. Horrible way to die.

69. Rodney says:

Fascinating insight! Please keep it coming Kev!

70. Jeanne M. Shelton says:

I enjoy the videos…but I read faster…your choice. Many thanks!!

71. karla says:

I agree with Lana at the very beginning. I would rather read the info. To watch a 3 minute video can take me 20 minutes, if I can even watch it then. What’s wrong with reading!!

72. Jane says:

Thank you for educating us about all these treatments. Great info! I prefer text over video; ’cause I can print it out and save it for later use. Your web is always so interesting. Really appreciate your effort!!

73. Rocio says:

Thank you Kevin, I like this place and it is affordable! would love to go there. I remember you said he has a big poster of Halleluia Acres on the wall, well I imagine he is vegan, not that really matters to me. We are all unique and we have to do what works for the individual. Thank you for the info. I would like to know how do you do IV of H2O2. I bought some food grade peroxide 2 years ago then I read somewhere that it was super bad, would give you ulcers and that everything they claimed was not true so I got rid of it. My father does vitamin c IV 3x/week and I would like to have info on the peroxide. Thank you.

74. Leam says:

Really enjoyed the info in these videos. Always appreciate videos; after all, this is the Renegade Health Show..is it not?!

75. Norma says:

Kevin,
    I always enjoy your videos, the information is not only interesting but
    helpful. Thanks

76. Dr. Cathi March says:

Hyperbaric works really well for cancer……high dosage of oxygen forced into the cancer cells kills them…..this is not admitted by the alopathics…but it is true.
    Continue the good work!!!!

77. Jennifer says:

I have missed the videos… I listen while doing dishes. I miss out on a lot of content because I don’t take the time to sit down and read.

78. Jennifer says:

Not to mention, your energy is infectious! Thank you for all you do!

79. Susan says:

Yes! Love your informative videos. Please keep them coming!

80. Michelle says:

Kevin,

I love videos, but at the same time I feel a HUGE need/desire to also read the article in its entirety…so, it’s up to you, but keep it up. I don’t always agree with all that is said…but I DO read a large amount of your posts. Appreciate you AND your followers!

Health to you!
    Michelle
    MicaPureWater.com

81. Aviva* says:

Thank You so much Kevin !

…I love the videos and all the learning !!!
    You are helping me tremendously in my search for well-being.May G-d bless you!!! You are incredible !!!!!!!!!!

82. jackie says:

I’m happy to see you on the videos again; I get tired of reading everything on line. If you were really ugly I might feel different about the videos though. LOL.
    I don’t like the idea of the blood therapies, but at least in your case it’s probably a good idea. If they work for other things, that’s great too; I am just not a fan of needles. I use essential oils which can probably take care of most of the same issues without having to use a needle.

83. Barbara W. says:

Good series and yes please keep sprinkling in the videos!!

84. RUDY MALDONADO says:

Absolutely awesome, I’ve done the grade 35 hydrogen peroxide excercise and I feel great.
    Also, coconut oil, chia seed and royal jelly are worthwhile conversations for better health and living past 120 years.

SALUD

85. Beth says:

Glad to see the shows are back, even if just for a 3 part series.
    Found this series to be very informative and interesting.

86. Victoria says:

Very interesting. Thank you!

Been with you since almost the beginning. Gotta say, I miss the videos. Works better for me to get quick info, and/or listen while I have to take care of other things.

87. Avril says:

So is that what Michael Jackson was doing when he lied down in his oxygen chamber back in the 80’s ?

88. suzanne says:

My daughter had RSD (chronic pain which can be body-wide from an injury that healed but pain continued). HBOT – hyperbaric oxygen therapy – 50 sessions cured her of it. Of course, that was 8yrs. ago and she is suffering again from RSD, or renamed CRPS, chronic regional pain syndrome. After the first few treatmts. she felt as good “as a trip to Disneyland”.

89. Kevin, Terrific–the videos rock. Keep it up. I offer Hyperbaric Oxygen in Okemos Michigan so it was doubly great to see it addressed. Come visit us.
    thanks
    Alixandra Summitt
    The Institute for Art and Healing

90. D says:

DO YOU THINK this would be a good treatment for Bartonella/bartonellosis (a type of lyme disease that effects the blood vessels, in this case)?

91. joris says:

Very interesting !
    Is this also available in Holland or Belgium ????