Great Foods for Memory, Plus How Rewire Your Mind to Succeed in Anything (Health or Life!) : Exclusive Renegade Health Interview

Thursday Nov 10 | BY |

raw food for memory
Raw foods are definitely on the list for most effective at boosting brain activity.

Yesterday, memory coach and expert Jim Kwik shared some tips that will keep you sharp late into your “winter” years (I prefer to call them all “spring!”) You can check this first part of our interview by clicking here.

Today, he’s going to share even more about the best foods for memory, other tips to keep sharp as well as some great motivation to help you succeed in anything that you set out to do….

It’s amazing how everything is always so interconnected!

Take a listen to Part 2 here:

jim kwik

Click the play button to start the call:

Download

BTW: If you want to come meet Annmarie, Jim, and I in a few weeks, be sure to check out this special event…

(Anyone who comes from Renegade Health will have an opportunity to have lunch with Ann and I on either the Friday or Saturday of the event!)

1. Oleander says:

Very interesting. Thank you!. To find an open and enquiring mind in others is a shared joy!

2. nikospetridis says:

Thanks guys!

3. Josephine says:

Yeaaaay!

4. Dominique says:

Thank you for sharing, It;s awesome information
    I am very grateful for it.

5. maca says:

Great stuff. I’m in the Spring of my life, but so far my memory is still great.

6. maru says:

I wasn’t able to access the part 2 or Jim Kwik’s talk. He is very interesting. I ahve heard Dr Amen on tv, channel 9 and 12. Also very interesting. I would like to hear part 2 but I don’t have an mp3 or any other of those things. Ps I ddidn’t get this on an email, I accessed the website to see if there were any messages/talks. People keep mentioning that our memory may not be as good as when we were a kid, mind never was, possibly because I never started my homework till after 10 pm because I had stuff to do at home, taking care of brothers and sisters etc. grammarpinks1@gmail.com

7. Kym Hutcheon says:

I’ve enjoyed these two interviews. Useful information delivered in a matter of fact and genuine way. Wish I could make the conference but in any case, I’ll be checking out his products.

8. Tara Bianca says:

Great interview…brain power smoothies…yummy!

9. Jim Han says:

Very impressive interview. Often people never think of taking care of their brain until memory starts to go. Thanks!

10. I enjoyed listening to Jim Kwik about the Brain foods that he likes to eat.

Nothing is processed and out of a box , everything is whole and organic.

But this is only part of the picture as Jim talked about his lifestyle to feed his brain like reading books, breathing fresh air, and exercise.

I have this interview in my favorites and plan to play it often like in the morning in good.

Also Jim mentions about rotating or alternating his food choices. Makes sense to give the body more exposure to nutrients in our foods.

I live in sunny Phuket Thailand near the equator . I was wondering if Vitamin D has any effect on the brain?

The biggest and most important point that I think that Jim talked about was water ,staying hydrated, and rest with a good night sleep.

Even with the best nutrition and best exercise sleep deprivation over rules the first 2. Kevin thanks for bringing in such a great guest speaker. Thank You

Barry Gourmet & Raw

11. Janice says:

Kevin, In October 2010 my husband and I went to an Amen Brain Clinic in Reston, Virginia. I’d like to send color photocopies of our brain scans. Do I send them to the 5th Street address in Berkley?
    Janice

12. louise says:

I really enjoyed this video….i also do the berries and green grasses and eat a lot the greens like kale etc,etc.The only foods that make me feel good and alive..Thank you..i’ll like to rec’d part one