Annmarie with Denise Mari at Organic Avenue : Just for Fun

Friday Oct 21, 2011 | BY |

As you know, Annmarie and I were in New York this week, introducing her line to all the great customers and team members at Organic Avenue!

While there Ann was interviewed by Denise Mari (founder of Organic Avenue) about the line and what makes it different.

Here’s that video now if you want to check it out…

We had a fantastic experience at the store and with their team members, so if you’re in New York or are visiting, be sure to stop by one of their five locations to check them out, get some fresh juice or a snack and sample some of Annmarie’s line.

Here’s their site with all locations: www.OrganicAvenue.com

1. Lisa says:

LOVE the video!! Very exciting to have Annmarie products in NYC! Also, after visiting Organic Avenue on Wednesday it is one of my new favorite places. Amazing people, food and energy!

2. Claudia says:

Annmarie and Kevin,
    Do you have any idea of how wonderful it would be if you guys created lipsticks, mascaras, eye liners, eye shadows, etc that would be of great quality and containing just excellent ingredients. This would be great for all of us women who use make up and it would be also I belive great for you guys financially because I can tell you if you develop something like this I would just jump in and buy all the listed above products and I know a whole lot of other women would too as many many of us use make up. Please consider this!

3. Dariece says:

What Claudia said!! =)

4. Anna K says:

I love the aloe herb facial cleanser, but I would love it if you created an awesome shampoo!

5. Anna K says:

I feel your skincare line is the best out there. Your ingredients are superior and your packaging is great. I used to use Tata Harper, but your products are superior. I hope you are able to keep your prices where they are. Thank you for your wonderful skincare!

6. Karen says:

I’m so happy for you, beautiful Annmarie!

7. Velda says:

Your skin line is the best. Since it is so good, I would love it if you could come up with an equally good shampoo and makeup, as Claudia mentioned. Thank you!!

8. Awesome, and congratulations!!!

9. mhenna says:

I am still doing those facial exercises, I passed them to my sister and husband(he needs it more than me!). Congratulations on you success.

10. Cecilia B. says:

Your skincare line (I got the complete, antiaging kit) is fabulous. I used to use Lyrae’s, formerly of the Good Life Cooperative in Canada. She was a talented herbalist and scientist (she still is, but she retired from the business of making skincare), whose scrubs and potions were much beloved by and indispensable to our whole family; these potions of yours are a ‘godsend’, as I’ve been trying for years to find skincare as effective and pure as her things were. And you did it— you cracked the code and are offering them to the public! I feel as though I won the lottery.

What I didn’t expect wass how my complexion felt as though the blood flow has picked up after using your skin care line, as though I’d done Ashtanga yoga and had a detoxifying spa stay. The next morning, my skin felt like velvet, and I slept like a baby.

The added attraction of using 100% natural and botanically and sustainably derived potions on one’s body is that one can

I am immensely gratified and relieved to have found your line, after so long without access to high-quality, truly natural and health-supporting skincare to use on my face..

Next, I’ll order the body care things— so my husband and kids (aged 10 and 6) will get to share the benefits!

11. Cecilia B. says:

I’d submitted the last remarks without having completed the following sentence, from the third paragraph:

feel virtuous about having indulged in a sensuous and luxurious experience. Without guilt.