Cut the Type A Personality Stress and Get Healthy : The Renegade Health Show Episode #901

Friday Sep 2 | BY |

Are you Type-A?

Do you stress out about things that most maybe don’t like your diet and your health?

While thinking of the past and the future and doing all the other things Type-A’s do, you could be weakening your immune system as well.

In today’s interview with Richard Moss, he explains how type-A’s can cut the stress and stay healthy for the long run.

Take a listen…

Your question of the day: Are you Type-A? Yes or no?

If you want to get Richard’s newest book Inside-Out Healing or join his newsletter, please click here: www.RichardMoss.com

1. Annette says:

Yes…..type A!

2. Satori says:

I’ve grown up not knowing my blood type. I think this was the best thing ever happened to my life. Nobody including me could ever stereotype me by different blood types.

My very first blood test is coming up soon, and I’m seriously scared to find out my blood type!!!

3. Anna says:

Yes, I am type A !
    I just stumbled over this website on Facebook. Thanks for sharing the video.

4. Velda says:

Well, I’m part type A 🙂

Thanks for the interview. Very thought-provoking.

5. Ira Edwards says:

Type A personality has nothing to do with blood type.
    One of the worst poisons is a combination of stress with any food. We need short periods of stress, and we need peaceful meals. Our endocrine system cannot deal with both at once. Sympathetic vs. parasympathetic.
    The benefit of any diet may be less than the stress of trying to conform to it.

6. Darlene Santano says:

I am probably still a Type A because I do have a tendency to get stressed out all the time; however, I now find myself asking questions such as ” what would happen if…” “does this make any difference to how you see yourself or the world…” and find that this helps me calm down and put things in perspective.

I just don’t worry too much about things anymore. I find things work out if you don’t overstress about them.

7. hyesun says: