Dr. Leonard Coldwell Discusses Alternative Treatments for Cancer : The Renegade Health Show Episode #895

Thursday Aug 25 | BY |

In Part 4 of my interview with Dr. Leonard Coldwell, we discuss alternative treatments for cancer.

Here’s where you can check this out now…

Your question of the day: What cancer experts would you want me to interview?

To find our more information about Dr. Leonard Coldwell, please visit his site here: http://www.drleonardcoldwell.com

1. nils says:

Galina Shatalove. she wrote the german book “wir fressen uns zu tode”
    Actually i would like if you interview some german or european or eurasian cancer surivors or experts.

Please do it*!!!!

2. Thomas says:

The only real “experts” on cancer are the people who have actually survived it . . . . not those marketers who casually say they have witnessed thousands of easy cures using their products and systems but never offer any substantial proof (i.e. real people as examples with ‘before’ and ‘after’ treatment scans).

He has nice stories but it seems as fiction without any evidence to back them. Lots of anecdotes to sell his products . . . 🙂

3. Niraja Golightly says:

I agree with Thomas, and if you look at his CV, he is an expert in so many things, I am already skeptical but when I look at the freely available stuff,in it he mostly just cites other folks’ info, and for the most part this guy’s claims are vague, over-generalized, cliche, and outrageous. And yes, some of them will work for someone–but there are many people out there who have sincerely tried many of these approaches with less-than-hoped for results. I wish the answers were as easy as he leads us to believe. I’ll have to think about cancer experts and get back to you–there are so many out there doing very interesting things–it truly can be overwhelming.

4. Jamie says:

Like Nils, i would like you to interview some german or european or eurasian cancer surivors or experts, especially great longtime survivers and get clear what helped them really the best & preferably fast.
    Especially like they say sometimes in seconds or minutes, that seems such a miracle.
    Have they all been tested for PH to be 7.36 & up ????

Jamie
    The Netherlands

5. Debbie says:

Raymond Francis
    Ty Bollinger
    Dr. Pompa
    The guy using baking soda or the B17 supplement
    Suzanne Somers
    Charlotte Gerson

6. Marc says:

Regarding pH testing – is it better to use saliva or urine? I’ve read / heard conflicting opinions.

7. Thomas says:

@Marc:
    pH levels will vary all over your body. The 7.3 figure is for blood. Take a look at the chart on this page:
    Scroll down the page to the picture of the human, and to the right of it is the chart.

You should also read this on pH levels in general:

The pH levels in your saliva and urine will vary more than anywhere else. Think about it . . . pH is a logarithmic measure of H+ ions. So your saliva will reflect the last thing you put in your mouth. And your urine will reflect the liquids you drank and how diluted with water they were.
    Either one could have you needlessly freaking out. 🙂

As the article linked here reiterates, your body has a pH balancing mechanism. Comes complete with each new model. Just eat a healthy and well rounded diet and drink enough water. 🙂

8. Jean says:

With all due respect for a couple of the above comments, I found Dr. Coldwell to be extremely well versed and knowledgeable. His approach and philosophies run very parallel to mine.

As for pH, the saliva reflects a very ‘local’ reading, whereas urine pH reflects a collection from the entire body (ie: more comprehensive).
    In longevity and health – Blessings!

9. Just Sit there says:

European or German doctors / naturopaths are amazing – maybe get a free trip to Europe? Who knows?

I would also be interested in places like Hipocrates healing centers or the one in Mexico…

Just a thought.

But I do agree with those posting above. Please interview those people who healed themselves naturally of cancer – those who had it and are free from it through natural remedies.

I also would LOVE for you to interview HELENA from BIOMAGNETISM.com. She is amazing at what she has done using magnets to heal tumors and all kinds of viruses… get her talking about non invasive magnets placed on the body to heal what seemed miraculous and impossible.

10. Maurica says:

Please interview Dr Lorraine Day

11. Cyd says:

I agree with the many others who recommend you find and interview long term cancer survivers who used alternative methods. Thanks.

12. Carol says:

It’s great that the Dr. says that people can get cured for pennies a day. However, his cleanse product is $200! Makes you wonder.

13. jackie says:

the baking soda guy

14. Karen says:

Really great series Kevin. I have Dr. Coldwell’s book and haven’t read it yet, but I will. I would also like you to interview someone who has triumphed over their cancer.

15. Jan Turner says:

Thank you for a really good series. This was just excellent. There is not enough of this kind of information out there for ordinary people to personally use – Alternative wh8ch is what I will take where ever I can get it. I see not everyone agrees!

To Niraja and Thomas – both seeming doubting Thomases, this shows what a great job the allopathic community has done – we have all been brain-washed. Even tho billions have been used on research, there is no meaningful cures coming out. I have noticed. We just get more and more of “chemical” medicines which cure nothing – not designed to do anything but adjust symptoms.

There have been many successful cures by many courageous physicians. Suzanne Somers book Knockout describes her miserable journey

As for the Baking soda guy – Dr Simoncini, he was interviewed on “Know the source” and that can be seen at smokinchoices 9-09-08.
    He resides in Italy, so not too likely that he’ll be back – America didn’t welcome him.

We have another brilliant oncologist in New York – Dr Nicolas Gonzalez. Heard him once on Dr Mercola’s site. If I were really sick I’d make an effort to see him after trying some of this basic stuff e.g. Dr Coldwell as it makes total sense to me.

Thanks again Kevin

16. mike says:

charlotte gerson just like coldwell would satisfy this question plus any other cronic illness or disease. gerson thank u great question

17. AMY HOCKMAN says:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET AN INTERVIEW WITH DR. MYRON WENTZS, USANA HEALTH SCIENCES? THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL!

18. AMY HOCKMAN says:

*wentz

19. Brigitte says:

Suzanne Sommers never had cancer… she was missdiagnosed!!! but her book is really good and gives a nice overview of some of the alternative practitioners…
    This is a good (non threatening) book to give to family members… it is an easy read… yet informative.

A great Doctor for you to interview is Dr. Lodi at anoasisofhealing.com in Arizona. You can also get to his site with stopmakingcancer.com

He is in the trenches… actually working with patients… teaching them to make lifestyle changes… as well as providing treatments.

Read the material under resources on his site and watch his videos.

20. lisa wilson says:

Hi Kevin, Lisa Wilson here, with The Raw Food Institute, Washington DC. I noticed that many people above were looking to hear from real people who have healed from cancer holistically. Many of my clients, and participants at The Raw Food Institute have. Yes, scans, documents and all! I will be happy to provide you with their contact info. If you are interested, pls send me an email and I will introduce you. Breast, even stage IV! Mary is even a nurse at a conventional hospital. She knew when she was diagnosed that she would never do surg, chemo, or raid. She is cancer free today! Happy to help, if you like! Lisa

21. Darlene says:

Sorry folks but I tend to agree with Thomas. Yes, while some people may have been “cured” of their cancer, maybe some of them were misdiagnosed?

There are wonderful new non chemical cures coming out now such as using a patient’s own blood to kill leukemia and using the measles virus to kill the cancer cells. It’s still in the experimental stage but I have read elsewhere where viruses are used by directly injecting them into the cancer cells and killing them. Isn’t this better than playing russian roulette with your life!

I have a friend who underwent both surgery and chemo for Stage IV breast cancer is is still very much alive and well some 11 years later! Don’t knock chemo when you haven’t researched it enough. It works, just ask me – and the side effects of the drug I’m taking aren’t that bad either.

22. Harrel says:

My brother just died from cancer. He was trusting in the “Cancer Industry” to cure him. I offered to help him with several natural remedies. He discussed the remedies with his “Doctors” which had told him he had only a few months to live. They told him that they would have probably have helped if he had done them earlier, but now they might kill him. He chose to continue with their treatment and “died a horrible painful death”.
    On the other side my daughter is a cancer survivor and eats a vegan style diet she is a nurse practioner who works at MD Anderson in the research area.
    Natural cures are safer, less damaging, and at least give a person “quality of life” if they do not fully recover. I have studied cancer with a passion ever since my daughter got cancer. Read the book “Never Fear Cancer Again”. The reason I suggest it is because it is an easy read and is understandable to most everyone.
    If you don’t change and just get the Standard Medical treatment you have done nothing to stop what caused the cancer in the first place. We must stop treating symptoms and treat the causes. Most of the time it is what we put in our mouth. Dr John McDougall “it’s the food that you eat”.