What Nutrients Can Detoxify Your Body Naturally : The Renegade Health Show Episode #894

Wednesday Aug 24 | BY |

In Part 3 of our interview Dr. Leonard Coldwell talks about specific nutrients that can help the body detoxify naturally.

He also talks about how the body can regenerate itself.

Check it out here…

Your question of the day: What do you think is a powerful detoxifying nutrient or herb?

To find our more information about Dr. Leonard Coldwell, please visit his site here: http://www.drleonardcoldwell.com

1. Hey Kevin,
    In my personal experience lemons have been powerful detoxifiers for me. With the combination of the amino acids and alkalizing effects, I loose weight and can even purge a flu when I squeeze lemons into my reverse osmosis water 🙂
    Mar

2. maca says:

Interesting episode. I also think that lemons are a good detox. I often start the day with some lemon juice and hot water.

3. Dia says:

I listened to this a couple of times and I really did not catch what specific nutrients he mentions, except for Chloryphyll and calcium. Can you go over them?

4. G says:

Dr. Leonard Coldwell explained how cellulite appears. What about stretch marks? Is there an interesting explanation too? (:

5. pe says:

1. relax– Dr Edmund Jacobson did the best work on relaxation, as I told him.
    2. breathe– yogis know this well, and some have made clear descriptions of how best to breathe.
    3. Good foods– Kevin and Annmarie do that quite well, on the whole; if you need more system, realize that there are antioxidant-high foods, anti-inflammatory foods, pro/prebiotics, anti-angiogenesis foods, potentiators (black pepper, lemon), etc. Variety is how most people try to get a sampling of each category– but be aware, as well, that more categories are to be investigated.
    These 3 categories, after a massive cleanse, summarize the Coldwell system.

6. Just Sit there says:

To Detoxify :

~ MSM powerful liver detoxifier

~ WHEATGRASS pulls all kinds of stuff out and moves everything through

~ COLLOIDAL SILVER for any virus

~ OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT amazing for viruses

~ MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement)

~ BLACK MICA will clean the most polluted water and make it drinkable as well as pull the DANGEROUS calcium from even your pineal gland, cataracts, joints

~ INODL3CARBINOL drives viruses out as well as drives out BAD estrogens it is also called I3C

~ MILK THISTLE powerful liver cleanser

~ LEMONS alkalizing and cleansing of mucus

~ RADISHES (black ones) actually break up kidney stones and help expel them

~ DANDELION ROOT leaves or tea very powerful liver cleanser detoxifier – no more acne

~ GINGER

~ LICORICE

~ WATERMELON

~ ARTICHOKE

~ BENTONITE CLAY

~ OXY-POWDER – best oxygen internal cleanser ever, for the colon, bowel and whole intestines. Safest and most gentle colon cleanser on the planet. Using Oxygen to turn hard matter into liquid safely and flushed out the colon – gently, safely.

Great question Kevin.

7. Dave Peddle says:

Dr. Coldwell

Do you offer a DETOXIFICATION product that one can purchase, and if so WHERE AND HOW can I purchase it and at what price. (21 or 28 day plan)
    I’m 78 and 50 bls over weight.

Dave P.

8. Jeff says:

Turmeric- great for liver detoxification, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, joints, cartilage, tendons.

Milk Thistle, dandelion, beet, arugula, wasabi, artichoke are all superb at strengthening and cleansing the liver and kidneys.

Along with a good sucking and colon scraping formula and green juices/smoothies, you’re pretty well good to go…

9. I don’t have a comment about detoxing, but found it interesting that you interviewed Dr. C (as he is a.k.a.) since I am an affiliate of the network (G.I.N.) that he is associated with.

10. Heidi says:

Thank you for posting this interview. It is so important to disseminate this information. I will share this with friends and keep it to share with patients.