A Special Tea for Total Body Detoxification : The Renegade Health Show Episode #781

Tuesday Mar 15 | BY |

I talk about Dr. Shultze’s Detox Tea all the time…

Today, I was making some so I decided to put it on the show, tell you about it’s anti-microbial properties, share when you can use it and let you know where you can get it.

It’s powerful stuff!

Your question of the day: Have you ever tired Dr. Shultze’s Detox Tea?

Click here to read more about this tea!

1. eyla says:

I haven’t tried the tea, but I’m often making similar concoctions for the same purposes!

2. Velda Milani says:

I have not tried the tea. I drink a detox drink at least once a month, but it sounds like I would like to give this a try. Thank you Kevin and Ann Marie

3. Lilith says:

I often boil dandelion root and/or horsetail for te, + put dried dandelion, nettles and ginger root in my green smoothie.
    I circulate between cardamon, cinnamon, liquorice, ginger and cloves, and I often spice my food with black pepper.

So… Am I detoxing?

4. Lori says:

Dr. Schulze is the “real deal” and if you go to his site check out his video about “why he did natural healing”..I was totally allopathic until I got a bad case of facial shingles and someone gave me a bottle of echinacea+ and I took it. By day 5 I felt like I had the flu and was sooo tired and figured I should have taken the Dr’s antivirals,,,day 6 woke up,,,rash disappeared. I had severe facial shingles streaming right across my eye. Gone! I’m diabetc and it knocked out of me that quick,,,have relied on his products since. The Ech+ is amazing,,you can not buy herbs as strong as his in health food stores. I use the tooth formula in my oral irrigation machine. The intestinal formula #2 is what I use when I travel. DR. Schulze says it will knock food poisoning right out of you. I also keep it on hand for my show dogs. If they get diarrhea or vomit they get a dose and it generally corrects it quickly. I don’t know why the younger ND’s do not speak more of him, but I do know he is very independent and does not sell his formulas to “middle men” for profit. That may be a key there too as like Kevin said “I dont’ sell this”…..good man and tells it like it is and his products are awesome!! Nice to see someone finally give him credit and in mentioning him, the great Dr. Christopher has a few cayenne formulas that are even more potent,,now run by his son. A few good products there too. Looks like we need to go back to everything that “modern medicine” abandoned so many years ago! It worked!!

5. Adriana says:

re the size of your kitchen: it seems to me like a lot of modern kitchens are built for people who eat only microwaveable dishes or other convenience foods, not so much for people who cook and do a lot of work in the kitchen. a lot of places seem generally not designed for our occupation really.
    like a nursing home i worked at last year, set in the beautiful elk mountains of co, there was no place where a group of residents could hang out and get a really great view of outside.

6. Brenda says:

How funny to me that you are offering this show today. I got back from Cancun Saturday and I am still recovering from Montazuma’s Revenge. I am taking anti-parasite herbs. I am much better today than I was one & two days ago. I love that I know how to deal with this problem. Now I have one more option, Dr. Shultze’s Detox Tea. This was my third trip to Cancun and the first time I came back with parasite. hmm? I got them in Acapulco more than 15 years ago as well. There are benefits to being an herbalist/naturopath. 🙂

7. Sarah says:

I’ve been using his detox tea for years. My herbalist (who was one of his students) put me on it. She told me the formula was actually created by one of his students as a kind of “final exam” in his herbal course. She had to make a detox tea that also tasted great.

8. Janet says:

No never tried the tea, but I do make my own tea to remove gall stones made of dandelion root, milk thistle seeds or seed powder, ginger root, and burdock root.

9. Mary says:

Thanks for the Tea Tip!! I’ve used other Dr. Schultz’s products, but not that one…I’m ready to cleanse and will be purchasing. You guys rock! oxox

10. Ineke says:

No, I haven’t tried this tea but thanks for the tip. I will for sure in the future when I feel it is time to do a detox again.

11. tim kulikowski says:

thanks this does a body good… it’s a good trhing… i watch as often as you produce… the info is of the best around … one of the things i heard was IT’S THE FIELD THAT TELLS THE PARTICAL WHAT TO DO…SO NOT JUST ORGANIC but method of care dry bloob is organic… so what’s that i don’t know about that ….and their’s many other things as well the water sorse it could be clean but what is it’s energy like… the list go’es no….love ya’s you do good work… p.s.i cant wait to see the bed that sounds fun… be’en bizy is good food for the soul&this project will benfit many people …let’s face it we do spend a lot of time in bed…

12. Tiffany says:

Hi.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have had long term, unresolved candida issues so I am going to try this detox tea.

Namaste,

Tiffany

13. Barbara W. says:

Not yet but now I want to. Thanks for sharing!

14. elizabeth says:

So grateful for this information!! We have a few people here that can really use this tea. Thank you for sharing this!!
    Peace and Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

15. thomas says:

Dr. Schulze’s products are awesome! The real deal. Have used his for years (and recreated many of his formulas). He is also a great source of information on herbalism. Look for his courses (particularly the incurables course). He was a student of Dr. Christopher. He is totally no BS, and can offend people not used to him. One of the things I greatly respect about him is that his products are based on years of clinical experience. He sells what he used to help people cure disease in his practice. He is one of those highly successful naturopathic docs that the feds raided and put out of business because of his success in helping to cure people that the allopathic community could not cure (practicing medicine w/o a license). And as I said earlier, he is highly outspoken regarding the insanity of much of allopathic medicine, so he undoubtedly ticked more than a few off. Check him out!! He may not respond, but Kevin please try to get him on to do a few shows.

16. Blair says:

I have this tea and still haven’t tried it…I am bad with making my teas when i buy them, though I got a cold and was downing some echinacea tea this past week, worked wonders! I am now inspired to do a week of detox.

17. Charlotte says:

wait, can we only find this online or can we buy it health food stores as well?

18. Karen says:

I haven’t tried this one yet but I will. I sometimes take yogi detox tea but I’m not so crazy about the taste. Thanks, Kev.

19. Jana says:

Yes, I have tried Dr Schultze’s detox tea. I’ve tried many of his products. The intestinal formula is too strong for me. I have his superfood in my kitchen, and I love adding it to my guacamole. In fact, it was his superfood that immediately got rid of the nausea that plagued for me two years after chemotherapy treatments. I am forever grateful to Dr Schultze just for that. I’ve also used his colon cleanse and his liver/gall bladder cleanse. I like his air detox spray.

Back in those days (3 years ago) he had a whole bunch of monthly newsletters on his site, and I read them all. He’s a hoot and a half and I have confidence in the quality of his products. His information made me realize how little I knew about alternative medicine, and prior to that time, I thought I at least knew the basics. I know he’s way more opinionated than you are kev, but he would be such a great person for you to interview.

20. Linda says:

Is herbdoc.com still live? Can’t seem to load it to order the product.

21. Betsy says:

Just listening to Gabriel Cousens 2nd part. There have been at least 4 Chernobyls that we don’t know about-whoa is this true?? How can that be? Also your smoothy ebook is not free if we must buy something to get it. Please don’t be like that. Thanks for all your videos & articles, they are a great help.

22. Amanda says:

I haven’t tried it! I’m dealing with candida myself and am buying some now, thanks 🙂

23. Never heard of the tea or the man, but checking out everyones comments he sounds like a frikkin awesome dude!

Regarding crappy drinking water when traveling, check it out: http://www.lifesaversystems.com/
    the bottle filters out all smut. And you can donate on the website to help out with Japan’s water crisis etc. Very cool.

Peace

24. Jeni says:

Hi Guys

Schulze IS certainly the real deal when it comes to detoxing. I had that tea on many occasions and always found it does make you want to go pee urgently at times. I found that I could feel the blood circulate around my system especially my head and will clear you of head aches in minutes.

Good stuff!!!

25. Kuru says:

Fabulous testimonial about your candida cotton balls, whoaaa. I’ve seen Dr. Schulze’s catalogs but have never tried his products. Should know anybody who has been shut down would have something exceptional. Glad to read all the great comments about him; will definitely get the tea. An interview with him would be auspicious!

26. Nick says:

Well I’m from North America’s “Siberia”, Canada, and it is in the sense of sparseness in what’s available in stores. Anyway, I haven’t seen this product in my shopping around Vancouver & region’s healthfood stores. So I may have to listen again & concoct my own decoction. In the herbal teas I have been makin’n takin, mostly I’ve included chaga, schizandra, star anise, licorice root, gotu Kola, damiana, hosetail & a few others in my variations. But an herbal tea with black peppercorns!? I dunno about you folks, but I’ve never heard of that. My curiousity is piqued & want to give it a go. Much Thanks. Will consider mail order too, I will.

27. Nick says:

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. When I make my teas I try not to boil it, but only to steep it, then resteep & again, if I can get any more colour & flavour out of the mix. Tho disappointed when I do let it roil’n boil, I still drink it. Basically, I dunno which is optimum, to boil or not to boil, that is my question, thanks. Whys & wherefores too, please. ?

28. ET says:

Just a note to any of those who are thinking of ordering this tea to be sent “Internationally”………..I am in Canada and I cancelled this order pretty quick when I found out the charges……here is a look at them……..

Order Amount: $18.00
    International Shipping Charges: ($54.80)
    GRAND TOTAL: $72.80

This is for shipping a BAG of Dried Tea to Canada……buyer beware……..get someone in the States to pick it up for you and mail it to you for under $5.00

ET

29. Aime says:

Yes – awesome tea for detoxing & it does taste great! Agree with others, would LOVE to have heard Dr. Schulze on the great health debate or future broadcasts. He makes great stuff.

30. Nick says:

Ugh, thx. So I’ll relisten & improvise with the main ingredients as I resonate with them, or am informed on their individual attributes vis-a-vis my own needs.

31. Melissa says:

Kev & Ann Marie, re: the little “plant” table-I got the impression the lovely woven top was the part that “wouldn’t support much weight”–if the frame is as sturdy as it appears–try topping it with a scavenged large glass microwave turntable–It will distribute the weight to the frame–still show the nice weave pattern-be waterproof–is virtually unbreakable–and FREEE 😉

I’m going to get some of the detox tea,
    many blessings.

32. Melissa says:

PS: Dear ones, do be sure the plastic water bottles you put on your lovely blue water crock are recycle # 2—most 3 and 5 gallon bottles are #7 and loaded with BPA and worse.
    The higher the #, the more unstable, complicated & toxic – according to sources having no ties to the plastics industry 😉

Of course, glass is best–but heavy to lift.

33. Gen says:

Hey — well, it is bigger than your motorhome kitchen!

No, I’ve never tried that tea but I do have a Strauss Wonder Tea that is also very good, although perhaps not so much for detoxing.

Note to ET: Not sure if you’ll ever get to read this ET, but I was recently told that one can order a product in the US and have it sent to the closest UPS office across the border from wherever you live (providing you are not in the north somewhere.) Then you just drive down and pick it up and pay the duty (if any) when you cross the border back into Canada. Apparently a LOT of Canadians do that.

Kevin/AnnMarie, perhaps you can forward this info to ET somehow? Thanks.

34. victoria says:

Yes, I love this tea! It does make my house smell great also. In additional to buying Dr Schultz Detox tea I am now also making my own bulk variations based on my herb research. His product is excellent.

35. Issac says:

Thanks for your write-up. One other thing is individual states in the
    United states of america have their unique laws in which affect home owners, which
    makes it very hard for the the legislature to come up with the
    latest set of guidelines concerning foreclosures on home owners.
    The problem is that every state has own laws and regulations which may have impact in an unwanted manner
    with regards to foreclosure guidelines.