A Different Way to Support Your Immune System : The Renegade Health Show Episode #770

Monday Feb 28 | BY |

This show is pretty much as cool as it gets…

When we were in Sarasota, Dr. Williams introduced us to Dr. John Monhollon of the Florida Integrative Medical Center.

Dr. Monhollon does a wide range of alternative treatments including chelation therapy and ultra violet blood irradiation.

Today, the doctor will explain how ultra violet blood irradiation works while I’m hooked up to the machine getting a treatment myself! Apparently, this type of treatment can boost your immune system function.

(Note: I am hooked up to an I.V. in this video, so if that type of stuff makes you squeamish, you may want to watch carefully!)

Your question of the day: Have you ever heard of UV blood irradiation?

If you want to learn more about Dr. Monhollon’s clinic in Sarasota, Florida, here’s where you can go: http://www.flimc.com/

1. sesameB says:

Yes, I have heard of UV blood irradation.
    Dew, barefootin’ & drinking wild water
    rural south central sunny Arkansas

2. Anna says:

Never heard of it. The term ‘irradiation’ scares me. But knowing you, you must have researched it thoroughly beforehand and had assurances of its safety. Good luck, and keep us posted on the treatment results.

3. Pam Dix says:

Not until I starting working with Dr. Monhollon! I had this therapy done last week when I got a virus, and I got well in less than 1 week! It was an amazingly fast recovery and I only had the one treatment:-)

4. Velda says:

This is incredible!! I have never heard of this. It is exciting. I have an autoimmune disorder – one is thyroid and the other I can’t remember the name, but have had it under control for years. Thank you so much for bringing this to us, Kevin. Is there anyone that can provide this treatment in California?

5. Velda says:

I agree with Anna that the word “irridiation” is unsettling. However, you have to remember that it is UV irridiation – which makes quite a bit of difference.

6. Velda says:

One meaning of irradiation means “a ray of light, beam”. So when you know what the word actually means, instead of the way it is commonly used (like with x-rays), it can make a difference too.

7. diane says:

Yes, I have heard of it. Dr William Douglass, MD wrote a book “Into the Light” about it. Whole Body Medicine in Trumbull, CT has a unit. I’ve never had treatment. Wish main stream medicine would get on the bandwagon and promote it.

8. No, never heard of it.. I agree with the above posts.. The word Irradiation makes me feel unsettled.. And I know there are bad UV rays and good.. I suppose it’s something more to be studied.. Please post more info on it and what you’ve studied about it.. Plus any effects you notice!

9. Jan says:

Way cool. I liked this report. How long did the session take Kev? Keep us posted this is enlightening. Love and Gratitude.

10. Gen says:

Weird! But if it works….

11. Pat says:

I went to Sarasota to have this done during my cancer journey and it helped tremendously! Dr. Monhollon was very instrumental in my healing process….I am today and forever cancer-free!

• David says:

my wife has metastatic colon cancer and we were referred to Dr. Monhollon’s clinic, can you tell me how you did and if you thought his treatment was effective? What treatments did he do and what types of cancer did you see down there. Thanks

12. Christie says:

I’m a little squeamish so, eek!!!! I have heard of chelation therapy, and it is similar to that. I did a quick google search about the treatment. Does anyone know of any studies on this? I was not so impressed with the Doctor’s comment that, “we don’t know why it works”. I feel better is not very quantifiable and could be a placebo effect. Because I’m squeamish, I would want multiple double-blind studies before I would get hooked up to that thing.

13. Betoman says:

Never heard of it, but I’m glad to see an allopath doing some alternative stuff. One by one, they are learning the shortcomings of their schooling and training and branching out into what works.
    Thanks for sharing. Hope you are well.

14. hyesun says:

yep, my naturopath does it. but i never knew what it was for until now. i might have to try it. thanks!

15. oreganol says:

I’ve never heard of it but it sounds fascinating. I’d like to have a go.

16. Catherine Meade says:

I’ve read about it. Sounds very interesting.

Re: last week’s blood test videos – you and Annmarie might want to give alpha lipoic acid a try. It made my HDL levels soar; others have had this effect too. Not all ALA supplements are effective though. In my experience, the ones that work cause urine to have a strange odor (almost like eating asparagus). Hulda Clark’s ALA is very effective (at least 1000mg/day).

17. Ingrid says:

Never heard of it. Sounds better than antibiotics though!

18. briannaG says:

Never heard of it- interesting theory though!

19. Melina says:

Yes, I have heard of it. A naturopath I went to did it. I tried it once. I did not feel anything from it and decided to try another protocol instead. One of his clients I sat next to once in the waiting room was using it and getting benefit. He has Hepatitis C if I remember right.

20. Jacquie says:

No, I hadn’t! Fabulous show, as always! 🙂

21. Nope, never heard of it! neat.
    So did you feel any change after the treatment, Kevin?

22. Diane Winn says:

I have not only heard of UBI (Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation) I had had a number of treatments. I use it to boost my immune system. However, I have two success stories to share. My 20-year old son was diagnosed with Mononucleosis through a blood test by his MD. He was in pain, staying in bed with severe lethargy. After one treatment with UBI, he was back to his old self, giving the dog a haircut, laughing and most of his energy back. We followed up with three more treatments just to be safe with no return of symptoms. Unfortunately, we did not repeat a blood test to record this success.

23. jackie says:

This is off the point, but I liked the old format much better. It wastes a lot of my time to have to click and paste, click and paste to read the rest of the blog and to go back for the Renegade Health Show link. Sometimes I don’t have time to do both in one sitting, and if I forget to save the original message I either forget and don’t see the show, or have to waste more time going into my old mail to retrieve it. PLEASE consider having separate emails sent for the blog and for this show (I’m assuming I’m not the only one with this problem, but maybe I am?) It’s just so frustrating. And then I have to click again if I want to look at your store specials, and then go back to the blog. I’ve already decided to give that up….
    Really love the show and don’t want to miss it; your blogs are interesting, too.

24. Cindy says:

I agree with Jackie that I don’t like the daily reports you are doing. I loved getting the Renegade health SHOW emails and watching them daily but now i feel inundated with emails from you and too much info to go through to see the show. I much preferred the old format with you doing daily shows then writing blog posts or your “7 things” once a week or so.
    I think from the lack of responses on this video that many people may not be watching them anymore.
    I am thinking of unsubscribing due to feeling so overwhelmed with info from you. In between all this you had the recent DEbate that I ended up not listening to AT ALL as i did not have the time for everything. Obviously you are not the only one I subscribe to and i get inundated with emails daily but i used to make it a habit to watch your shows EVERYDAY while I ate breakfast. Now i find it too hard and watch other things as I feel i have to read your post before i can delete your email and I don’t want to have watched one and not read the other. I used to watch the RHS and then delete the links with the weekly update email. It worked really well. Now even those emails are so big with absolutely everything on them. Sorry for the rant but I’ve been meaning to tell you this for a while now and Jackie’s post prompted me to write today.
    Thanks and hope you take it as constructive criticism as that is how it is meant as i love you guys and everything you do.

25. Bart Cianciotta says:

Is Dr. JE Williams work at the Florida Integrative Medical Center or does he have his own practice in Sarasota? Also is the triple play treatment for $199 available as a walk in patient or must it be prescribed to you. I recall the triple play was the Ultraviolet blood treatment, oxygen chamber and the IV h2o2 drip?

thanks