A New, Groundbreaking Special Event Coming Tomorrow : The Renegade Health Show Episode #745

Monday Jan 17 | BY |

Tomorrow, we have something groundbreaking coming…

Find out what it is here…

Your question of the day: Are there any experts that I didn’t mention that you’d want to hear from?

1. Mary Artemis says:

WHAT about Loren Lockman from Tanglewood Health Center in Panama? He Ranks!!!

2. Wendy says:

Dr. Robert Young and his wife, Shelley in regard to alkaline lifestyles.

3. RW says:

You guys are rocking! renegadehealth.com made the main page of YouTube.
    to answer your question, could you get Dr. Mercola?

4. Mary Artemis says:

Loren knows all the old-timers at the start of the Great Health Movement years ago… He knows them all. Moreover, I’ve listened to them all, and Loren is the MOST impressive with his knowledge of physiology and raw foodism. He exists on fruits and some salads. No one has the command of health the way I have heard it from him and he has probably fasted over a thousand people. I did my eleven day water fast with him….. He is very interesting and I think you’d learn a lot.
    Mary from Stamford, CT

5. Matt from FL says:

Thank you guys so much for putting this sure to be off the chain series together! In addition to the great speakers you’ve already listed, i’d love to see Daniel Vitalis, Sean Croxton (from Underground Wellness) or Dr. Cass Ingram in the line up! I feel they would balance out the panel quite nicely!

6. Yariv says:

Hi Kevin,
    At the beginning of your show you stressed the importance of being respectful (and you are usually very open minded and respectful of people no matter what their views), so I was surprised when you immediately gave a thumbs down to the Atkins Diet. The Atkins Diet (which is often misrepresented by people with a self interest to do so) has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their health. It’s also a diet which some of the experts you mentioned, such as Johnny Bowden, endorse (with a few relatively minor changes). I’m not saying you should agree with the Atkins Diet, but I was just surprised with the way you dismissed it.

7. joel Katz says:

Dr, Mercola, MD
    Dr. D’Adamo, ND

8. Jane says:

9. Ineke says:

Yes, in fact I saw an interview with him today (done by Valya Boutenko) The person is: Dr. Thomas Lodi in Mesa Arizona. He has a health clinic there and he treats a lot of people with cancer.

10. brenda says:

Lou Corona
    And I like your idea about Michael Pollan!

11. Ineke says:

Oh yes, and also Dr David Servan Schreiber came to my mind. He survived brain cancer TWICE. His story is very interesting

12. Colleen says:

I also would like to hear from Michael Pollan, Joe Mercola, and Daniel Vitalis. This is great news! Thank you for all you do and don’t forget to take time to slow down and look at all you’ve accomplished for our benefit and S-M-I-L-E!! = )(I know I am!)…Love you guys. Can’t wait to check my e-mail tomorrow!! WooHoo!!!!!

13. Nadia says:

I would like to see Daniel Vitalis, Matt & Angela Monarch.

And since this is a debate I think it would be good to get some folks that really believe in eating Dairy, Meat, SAD. I don’t know who those people would be as I am not in those categories but would be very interesting to hear their side of the debate and to hear them answer questions.

Thanks for putting this together. Very much looking forward to hearing all the great content!

All the best,

Dr Ritamarie Loscalzo
    Kris Carr
    Brian Clement
    Elaina Love
    Cheria Soria

15. Kathy says:

Even though he’s not a nutritionist, I’d love to hear from Michael Pollan. And I agree that some quality non-vegetarian speakers would be great too!

16. julie roddy says:

Dr Fred Bisci, Brian Clement, Victoras Kulvinskas

17. bryan says:

It’s really too bad that alot of who people want to see is the most prevelant as opposed to the most succesful w/ their approach. I know he’s too busy or you’ve probably tried but Peter Ragnar obviously is extremey succesful w/ his approach, Lou Corona is
    another person who really seems to be succesful. Markus Rothkranz or Raw Matt who’s a succesful mixed martial artist on a raw vegan diet. I am interested in what others have to say, but w/ all the information about primal & paleo diets being popular amongst raw vegan or vegan converts, it seems that alot of information is being completely ignored in regards to absorption,acidity,alkalinity,etc. Brendan Brazier, Jake Shields , who is the #1 contender behind George Pierre in the UFC & who is a lifelong vegan,Tim Van Orden are just some of the names that come to mind

18. Kuru says:

He’s probably out of the running for interviews at 96, but I’d love to hear you talk to Jack Lalanne sometime. He has been a driving force for good health for so long, and is still relentless in getting the word out. He still works out 2 hours a day. He wanted to swim the 26 miles to Catalina Island for his 95th birthday, but had a little heart valve snafu just before, so is not so bold in his aspirations. There are not so many of these old pioneers left, and it would be great to hear from them on RHS before they go.

The line up and series sound great!

19. bryan says:

Dr. Fred Bisci is someone else that comes to mind. What an actual medical doctor has to say is indespensable but there are too many people to ignore that don’t follow the doctor patient protocol.Storm Talifero in his 60’s completely raw for over half his life . There are too many others too mention, Jeremy Saffron another one.

20. Nomi says:

Jay Kordich the Juiceman
    Dr. Brian Clement, director of Hippocrates
    Viktoran Kulvinskas
    Dr. Doug Graham
    Dr.Tel-Oren

You are always ahead of the curve! Love Nomi

21. John H says:

This is exciting…How about Robert Morse

22. Donna says:

I’ve learned more from Gary Null over the past 30 years than ANYONE about healthy diet and lifestyle. Even though we can all hear his shows daily, I’d like to hear his take on the diet recommendations of the many others you’ll be having on.
    I also congratulate you both on all you’ve built and shared here in the last few years. Great job!

23. jackie says:

Dr. Nemec and wife at Total Health Institute in IL

24. jera says:

how about Ted Nugent?!

25. Jay says:

I would love to see Dr. Andrew Weil!

26. DanCin says:

Great project and presenters. High Antioxidant wellness system with Dr. Steven Warren and bariatric specialist Dr. Michael Kennedy who completed a recent clinical study for HIGH ANTIOXIDANTS and weight management with Jeanette Brooks of MXI Corp who is changing peoples lives and health beginning with her own … since 2004 she has gone from size 4X and many health challenges down to size 10 consistently eating a very high antioxidant diet.

27. Jana says:

How about Kris Carr and Susun Weed? They both live in Woodstock. Kris is vegan and Susan isn’t. Kris has a brand new book out and Susun has many titles to her credit also.

28. Alex says:

In no particular order : Robb Wolfe, Loren Cordain, Michael Pollan, Lierre Keith, Mark Sisson and of course Daniel Vitalis

29. Kim says:

Viktoras Kulvinskas Survival Into the 21st Century- my first raw food book!

30. Sheralee says:

Dr Tel Oren also!
    Dr Berg
    Dr Mark Stengler & wife Angela

31. Bill Stringfellow says:

Dr. Mercola, William Wolcott, Ori Hofmekler

Thanks

32. oreganol oil says:

Dr Williams would be great to have on because of his extensive clinical knowledge.

33. paul says:

You didn’t mention Truth Caulkins, although I’m guessing he’s probably on the list. Also, I too enjoy hearing from Dr. Mercola as well.
    This will be awesome!
    Thanks guys.
    Paul

34. oreganol oil says:

And should have also mentioned…

Dr. Brian Clement, director of Hippocrates
    Daniel Vitalis
    Dr. Cass Ingram
    Mercola

35. Joyce Braun says:

Doug Graham!!! 🙂

So, will they actually be debating? Or is it just like a summit where they are each interviewed seperately?

I’d love to see them all together! 🙂

36. Russ says:

I hope you have Dr Nicolas Gonzales on this debate. He is doing some amazing things with a wide variety of diets proving that one diet does not fit all. I also hope you get someone from the Price-Pottenger foundation such as Sally Fallon or Chris Masterjohn. I just hope the panel is not stacked with pro vegan advocates because I want to really see an open and unbiased debate overall and most of the names you mentioned on this show are very pro vegan.

37. sans says:

Joan Dye Gussow

38. Jet says:

Dr Williams…

39. Janine says:

Dr. D’Adamo 🙂 And he’s a Connecticut local!

40. Alyse says:

Dr. Brian Clement
    Dr. Edward Group
    Dr. Leonard Caldwell
    Charlotte Gerson
    Dr. Tel Oren
    Jay Cordich
    Dr. Douglas Graham AND wife Rozi
    Dr. Richard Schultz
    Storm Talifero
    Dr. Fred Bisci

41. James Israel says:

Lou Corona, and Dr. Mercola+ dan the man….to mix it up a bit=shalom

42. Sara says:

THE GREAT HEALTH DEBATE -sounds Great !!

Thankyou for doing this, with so much conflicting health info. around….I really appreciate it:)

Some suggestions:

Dr. Fred Bisci

Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo

Dr. Thomas Lodi

Dr. Brian Clement

43. Renee says:

Jameth Sheridan the founder of Boku Foods and HealthForce Vitamineral Green! He has knowledge of nutrition that is cutting edge. He actually formulates and produces the products and they are all top shelf! I feel he one of the best concerning nutrition.

Listen to him speak and you will leave a wiser person. He is amazing!

Jameth Sheridan for the win!

44. Jasmine says:

so stoked!

45. Courtney says:

Other experts I’ve love to see in the debate:

* Loren Lockman
    * Tonya Zavasta
    * Frederic Patenaude
    * Dr. Mercola
    * Dr. Lodi

Thanks, Kevin and Anne Marie!

46. ray says:

Daniel Vitalis, Dr. Cass Ingram, Dr Brian Clement, Dr Robert Cassar, Dr Sean Miller, Truth Caulkins

47. DonnaB says:

Dr Robert Young and the alkaline lifestyle/diet as it pertains to disease prevention.

48. Yasmine says:

Nice hair Ann 🙂

49. Louis Stabile says:

Charlotte Gerson must be included in your “experts” on diet

50. Rena says:

I’d like to hear Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren of ecopolitan.com in The Great Health Debate. Thanks for organizing this!

51. StuGazzO says:

Dr. Jonathan V. Wright
    Dr Nicolas Gonzales
    Paul Chek
    Byron J. Richards

52. Keith says:

daniel vitalis
    dan macdonald
    lou corronna

53. Ronna says:

Dr. Mercola

Wow sounds great. Looking forward to watching and learning. I’m am in the middle of trying to figure out what is the best diet for me. This sounds like perfect timing. thanks

54. Mohan says:

Ken Rohla always has an interesting viewpoint – please ask him to contribute!

55. Ryan says:

Yes Daniel Vitalis, Jameth Sheridan, maybe peter Ragnar 😀

and #30 Id absolutely love to hear truth speak and ive asked them before about getting him on the show…such an incredible person…

56. Veronika says:

YES YES YES!!! A long awaited event – I’m so excited!

Dr. Rick Dina will give have great input in raw vegan nutrition.

Lou Corona would be another interesting guest.

57. Lars says:

I’d like to see Daniel Vitalis and Dr. Mercola.

Also I tried to subscribe to the newsletter but the code image doesn’t show up for me ?

58. Henrik says:

I’d love to see Lou Corona! I’ve never seen him in that kind of arrangement.

(oh, and I’m voting against Daniel Vitalis. He’s a great speaker, but knows very little about nutrition.)

59. Sarah Love says:

You guys are too cute and just exude vibrancy!

As well I would love to see an interview with MICHAEL POLLAN, as he incorporates the environmental aspects of proper nutritional health.

And I would also like to see KRIS CARR being interviewed. She is an amazing, intelligent, vegan cancer survivor. Her latest book rocks!

60. freedom fighter says:

most defiantly Daniel Vitalis Always learn something from him and he doesn’t just eat vegetables

61. Barbara says:

Cass Ingram, Nicholas Gonzalez, Gary Null

62. Charlie says:

Dr. Williams

Truth Caulkins

Jameth Sheridan

Looking forward to it!

Kudos to you for taking on an ongoing confusing, wonderful, and more confusing controversial topic!

63. rainbow says:

as there are more than simply our own health needs to consider in life, i would love to have john robbins and his gentle yet powerful concerns for our planet and ALL life upon hir, be part of the discussion. he has some very profound stories of healing his own being, and though he may not be an official nutrition expert, he knows a lot and will share his humanity and compassion as well. i think it’s important to discuss all the many reasons we choose to eat as we do, especially those of us to choose to attempt to live lightly on the land.

another one that maybe won’t get in but who might be interesting is dr john mcdougall. he is definitely not a raw advocate, but he is definitely a vegan advocate, and it was his book and info that first guided me 25 years ago as i was seeking nutrition info, having just discovered the atrocities of factory farming, and having resolved to never support or ingest that again. i found his info very clear, and quite enlightening in my newfound awareness. he does not speak of animal abuses, he speaks only of what animal products do to the human body. and he backs it all up with lots of research and documentation. he was a very helpful guide for me, and i would love to hear a discussion between him and you kevin. i’ve seen him poo poo raw foods, and would love to have that questioned. ongoing thanks to you and annmarie both. you are truly appreciated.

i’m looking forward to the forum, or whatever it will be.

64. Bernadette says:

This is fantastic!
    I would love you to have Dr. David Servan-Schreiber – I guess he is not so well known in the US as he is here in Europe (he is French)…
    I also would like you to have Michael Pollan and Dr. Brian Clement.

65. honeydew4me says:

Raymond Francis, DSc, MSc, RNC

Dr. Russell Blaylock

Dr. Rick Dina

Dr. Jameth Sheridan

66. Adrian says:

Dr Doug Graham

67. Stephen says:

What’s the possibility of doing a similar thing with Natural Medicine gurus, such as, Dr. Jonathan V. Wright,Dr. Mark Stengler, HSI Institute, Bottom Line Books, etc., etc.?
    Seems that hardly anyone touts why their “discovery” is better than all of the others. Those of us beyond the age of 40 seem to be ignored with respect to “geriatrics” needs.

68. aleks says:

Jameth Sheridian

Lou Corona

69. Hilary says:

Sounds great!

Definitely would love to hear from Loren Lockman. Also, Don Tolman too would be good.

Looking forward to the ground breaking special event.

70. Marge says:

How about Bernando Lapallo? He is 109 years old and mostly vegan. He wrote a book, “Age Less, Live More”.

But I would like more scientists to be interviewed. I want to hear scientific facts, not just someone’s opinion.

71. Omar says:

Dr. Brian Clement
    Danial Vitalis

72. Mona says:

Dr Brian Clement
    Lou Corona
    -Both have a very holistic idea of ‘well-being’, not just nutrition

Like Henrik, Im voting against Daniel Vitalis as although I have no problem with him eating meat but he really didn’t have his “scientific” facts straight about prehistoric anthropology in his last interview (I’m an anthropologist) and I think it is unethical to promote ideas to the wider public that he has not himself researched properly.

73. Nancy says:

Dr George Makmus from Hallelujah Acres
    Dr John McDougall
    Dr Lorraine Day

74. Paul says:

I would like to see George Malkmus of Hallelujah Acres.

75. ian says:

Lou Corona
    Dave the raw food trucker 🙂

-1 vote for Sally Falseone

76. Elizabeth king on body types–an American styled explanation that goes along with the endocrine system as has been presented by people here. She co-authored The Body Type Program book. The other author is great, too, but I have not seen much about him recently and don’t remember his name right-off.

Body types explain why some people need some meat and some need grains and some are fine as vegans, etc.

77. Cindy says:

This is a great idea. Way to go Kevin. My only suggestion to add to the mix would be Matt Stone at 180degreehealth.com. He’s not as well known as those mentioned above, but he sure would add a bit of excitement to this program.

78. Isabelle says:

I’d like to hear from someone that is defying almost all the rules, yet looks young, vibrant, healthy, all the stuff we want: Tonya Zavasta

Thank you!

79. Sanjula says:

great idea !!!!!

Daniel Vitalis

love you guys 🙂

80. eyla says:

Would love to see Brian Clement debate with Daniel Vitalis on animal foods, I can see good points to both their view so it would be a great one to hear.
    Also Charlotte Gerson and DR Fred Bisci would be really interesting to hear,
    What a great idea, thanks so much 🙂

81. Linda Miller says:

this is exciting! All the names mentioned above (several unknown to me) sound great.
    My list would include
    George Malkmus
    Dr. John McDougall
    Dr. Thomas Lodi (all saw him on raw family)
    Tonya Zavasta
    Charlotte Gerson

82. Linda Miller says:

AND Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn

83. I would like to see Dr. Doug Graham and the guy from 30bananasaday (Harley I think is his name?)

84. leila says:

Daniel Vitalis please!

Great resource you’re putting together thanks guys xx

85. Emma says:

Yeeey! I can’t wait until tomorrow!! LOVE and APPRICIATE your show so much. Keeo going strong you guys! 😀

86. Cadie says:

Hi Kevin and Annmarie! I just discovered your show about two weeks ago and have been watching old episodes to catch up. You guys are WONDERFUL! I so appreciate your balanced, very informative, interesting and entertaining show. I have learned so much already and I have a lot of catching up to do! I am really looking forward to this special debate you have arranged. I am sure that was a lot of work!!! I would love to receive your Newsletters as well. Thanks so much!

87. CJ King says:

Cardiologist, Dr. Oz. He would have the most influence on the general public due to his television show. If anyone could truely help change the diet of the American public, it would be Dr. Oz.

88. Patty Foley says:

Dr. Edward Lauren, He is an expert on Water and the biological terrain.

89. OMG….to excited to see this. As someone who is trying to switch things up, it will be perfect for me and my family.
    Would love to hear from:
    Dr. Mercola
    Daniel Vitalis (loved your last interview with him and Daniel’s view on things)
    Andrew Saul (know that he is more known for Vitamin C but has a great view on raw/nature foods as well)

Just my 2 cents!

Thanks in advance for doing this! You guys rock!

90. Helen says:

Doug Graham please!

91. Beth says:

Daniel Vitalis
    Jameth Sheridan
    Donna Gates
    Dr. Fred Bisci
    Dr. Brian Clement

92. Laura says:

I think this is a great idea you guys. However, I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately, and yes it is valuable to research as much as possible and to listen to ‘experts,’ but at the end of it, each of us still has to do what instinctually makes sense for us. I’ve been struggling lately with the problem of finding someone like a doctor that I can go to for discussing my health and am sort of baffled. I’m not exactly sure what kind of doctor I need or who will have the right advice for me. I know Kevin’s been very public lately about blood testing, etc, which I agree with. I’m just wondering if you have advice on finding a doctor or someone to really monitor health progress on any of these ‘diets’ in case they do create deficiencies over time. Do you guys have a post on this conundrum already?

93. Dwight says:

Dr. Sherry Rogers, Charlotte Gerson and Dr. Caldwell Esselstyne

94. Annette says:

I want to hear from an allergist please. Over the past two years of changing my diet to mostly fruits and vegetables, I have found out the hard way that I am allergic to many fruits! I know that I am allergic to ragweed, latex and mold thru skin testing years ago, but didn’t associate that to my food choices. Now thru trial, error, and a lot of sore throats I am finding that I have reactions to watermelon and cantalope thru the ragweed allergy and many tropical fruits like mangos thru the latex allergy. I am also allergic to jalepanos, macadamia nuts, pecans and cashews. The point I am trying to make is that perhaps we should be tested first to avoid the inflammation of eating foods we are allergic to.

95. Dale says:

Dr. Terry Wahls
    Recovering from secondary progressive multiple sclerosis through diet, exercise and Nueromuscular Electrical stimulation (NMES. Her diet regime is incredible…

96. nina says:

I’m with Wendy – Dr. Robert Young and his wife, Shelly – maybe on two different shows?? I would love to hear them, as they have taken raw/vegan/vegetarian one step further. After reading their books, one can understand how important it is for our bodies to be alkaline. Especially where illness has already manifested itself.
    Thanks, guys – keep up the great work!

97. Diane says:

Thanks for all you do!

Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo
    Tonya Zavasta
    Rev George Malkmus at Hallelujah Acres
    Alissa Cohen
    Karne Knowler
    Paul Nison
    Robyn Openshaw – greensmoothiegirl.com
    Victoria Boutenko
    Dr. Russell Blaylock

98. Geri says:

Dr. Mercola! May sound weird but Suzanne Sommers.

99. Megan says:

Dr. Fred Bisci
    Charlotte Gerson
    Loren Lockman

103. Doreen says:

Tonya Zavasta

104. HawaiiAna says:

Wow! Finally someone is trying to sort this mess out! Kudos to you guys!…
    As for guest speakers, I’d like to hear Dr. D’Adamo explain how his diet ( 4 Blood types) could give Dr. Mercola type II diabetes (Mercola’s own words).
    Should be fun!

105. Elo McMillan says:

Kevin Trudeau

106. Char says:

Wow, sounds great, I will really enjoy listening to all the speakers. I;m always searching and trying new diets for perfect health and energy.
    I would like to hear Jordan Rubin, Ive never heard him speak and he has such a successful company. Also Susan Weed is interesting and of coarse Daniel Vitalis. Many thanks Char

107. Sarah says:

Awesome! I am so excited. I would love to hear from:
    Dr Mercola
    Jordan Rubin
    Karen Knowler

108. Connie says:

So is this a round-table type discussion/debate where everyone is together at the same time? Or will we hear different people at different times like when you did the Rockathon?

Have you got the following on your list:

Paul Nison
    Jordan Rubin
    Charlotte Gerson
    Fred Bisci
    Jeff Hazim
    Victoria Boutenko
    dr lodi

109. michael says:

how about anrdea mcninch from rengeneration raw out of royal oak, michigan

110. Marja van Rossen says:

Dr. Cass Ingram
    because he says you cannot be healthy without animal products and my husband is trying to get his bloodpressure down according to dr. Ingrams book. We bought a lot of his products but as vegetarians it is difficult to manage with his recipes for the diet.

111. Angie Leigh says:

Daniel Vitalis Please:)

112. andrew says:

Carolyn Dean (magnesium genius)

113. I have been harvesting and selling seaweeds to people since 1998. I give talks in Northern California about seaweeds as food and medicine. I would love to talk about seaweeds and why they are important in our diets. How to find “raw” and “non-toxic” seaweeds and how to prepare them.
    If you would like to contact me, you can reach me at ohveggies@pacific.net
    Thanks,
    Terry Nieves

114. Jacque says:

Dr. Richard Schulze. He appears to have a nice background and seems to have “paid his dues” in the health / nutrition world. His logic makes sense.

115. Michelle says:

Dr. Williams, Cass Ingram, and Truth Calkins. I’m really excited that you took the time to put this all together. You are so appreciated. Thank you!

116. Ingrid says:

I’m not that familiar with all the experts out there. The list you have so far is interesting enough for me. I can’t wait to hear all the different points of view. I’m sure I’ll learn a lot and maybe even form some new health related opinions!

117. Brenda says:

Dr. Neal Barnard, Dr. Esselysten, Dr. John McDougall my three favorites!

118. Julie Merritt says:

OK, Colin Tudge is living in Oxford, England rather than Italy, and his current fields of interest include the philosophy and ethics of modern biological endeavours including biotech, agriculture, and aspects of conservation. However, with his long-term perspective on food and nutrition, he would be an asset to your discussion.

119. Courtney says:

What I really want to see is

Doug Graham vs. Brian Clement

120. Claus Birger Henriksen says:

You guys never seize to amaze me. Your show is by far the best health how available. The objectivity is very reassuring.I trust your new series will prove that Metabolic Typing is the answer to a lot of health issues.

These are my suggestions:

Charlotte Gerson
    Daniel Vitalis
    Jameth Sheridan
    Donna Gates
    Dr. Fred Bisci
    Dr. Brian Clement
    Victoria Boutenko
    Karen Knowler
    Cheria Soria
    Victoras Kulvinskas
    Dr.Joe Fuhrman

121. Esoteric Engineer says:

You must have Durianrider (Harley Johnson) on!

Durianrider does not hold back and does not manipulate his message in order to sell expensive powders and ‘miracle’ products. He is provocative and forces people to think. He puts the money-grabbers and marketers in their place!

Durianrider’s website:

122. Mark says:

Durianrider and Doug Graham

123. Patrycja says:

Harley aka DURIANRIDER

124. Durianrider! Harley Johnson from the 30bananasaday.com! Pick him!

125. Tina says:

I would love to hear from Dr. Schultz from American Botonical Pharmacy to be included. His story is incredible!

126. Jared Six says:

Durianrider

127. I would love to hear Dr. Cass Ingram and Dr. Mercola.

128. Tin says:

Dr Michael Klaper

129. suzanne says:

Yep! Jay Kordich been around a long time (in his 80’s, cured his cancer in the 40’s w/spinach/carrot juice several times a day). I really would like to hear from others that are of the older generation – they have some wisdom that the younger have not.

130. Gavin says:

DURIANRIDER.

131. casey says:

Brian Clemet please, i love the way he explains things

132. iLuvGR33N says:

I Vote DurianRider (DR), A True Raw Foodist. This is what REAL RAW is about. =)

133. todd says:

Doug Graham please

134. Cam says:

Doug Graham for sure!!!

135. Markus Nylund says:

time to stop supporting nutritional nonsense and charlatans taking advantage of people.
    Durianrider & Douglas Graham vs whoever

30bananasaday.com

136. Big G. says:

Durian Rider

Dr. GRaham

137. Celia says:

I am so happy you are doing this. Thank you for this important project.

Please include, if possible:
    Dr Ritamarie Loscalzo
    Daniel Vitalis
    Suzanne Somers
    Dr. Carolyn Dean
    Truth Caulkins

138. nick says:

great idea! I’d really like to see an 80-10-10 representative like durianrider or Dr graham

139. Sultana says:

Durianrider/Harley Johnstone!!
    He’s entertaining and not afraid to tell it like he sees it.

140. Lin says:

Durianriders, Freelea, Dr Doug Graham

141. Teri says:

DURIANRIDER

142. Philip says:

Definitely Harley Johnson.

No money to be made from him, though, only truth…is that what you’re interested in?

143. Melina says:

Wow! Great big names! I look forward to it. Thanks for you guys’ work.

I suggest Jordan Rubin

144. Brian says:

Dr. Nicolas Gonzales
    Sally Fallon
    Jordan Rubin
    Mark Sisson
    Loren Cordain
    Dr. Russell Blaylock
    Dr. Schwarzbein

It would be nice to get some of the higher-ups from organizations such as American Dietetic Assoc., American Diabetes Assoc., American Cancer Society, USDA, American Medical Assoc., etc. to listen to the debate (they don’t really need to talk because we know exactly what they will say.)

145. Hannah says:

Dr. Nicolas Tancheff

Durian Rider

Dan McDonald

Michael Artstein

146. Terry says:

DurianRider pretty pretty please

147. Dan says:

Durianrider aka Harley Johnstone from 30BAD!

148. Ryan says:

You would do a helluva lot for your program, entertainment and information wise, to bring in Durianrider and Dr. Graham. Agree with them or not, there’s no doubt they inspire a lot of discussion, are well-known in this movement, and would garner a ton of viewers.

149. Kyle says:

DURIANRIDER pleeeeeaaaassse!

150. Ryan says:

Harley Johnstone, please

151. Windlord says:

Survey says!:
    Durianrider (Harley Johnstone)
    Dr. Douglas Graham

152. r0dman says:

Durianrider and Dr Doug Graham!

153. imagine7generations says:

How about Dr. Doug Graham, Durian Rider or Raw Aussie Athlete? I don’t see any low-fat raw vegans in your line up.

154. Pure Raw Bliss says:

Durianrider! (Harley Johnstone) http://www.30bananasaday.com

Dr. Douglas Graham!

Please include one or both of these health experts/inspiring people to the debate. It truly would not be complete without low fat raw vegan representation.

Also – love your energy. Keep up the good work 🙂

155. Kerry says:

Durianrider is the only person in the health foods movement that puts his comprehensive blood work on youtube for all to see. I think thats pretty interesting and he was training with Lance Armstrong just a few days ago and talking with him about nutrition.

My prediction is Durianrider (His name is Harley?) will be the next big thing when he gets off his ass and finishes his book finally!!

Have him on for his accent at least! Make it an international flavour and he is from the next generation and DEFINITELY NOT BORING TO LISTEN TO!

Thanks Kevin and Ann.

156. matthew says:

Harley, Doug Graham, Michael “The Fruitarian”, Tim Van Orden &/or Fred Patenaude …. Aum

157. Eva says:

Durianrider!!!

158. Jeremy says:

Harley aka durianriders or doug graham. You should also have a fitness test. A running race, a pushup contest and/or a pullup contest. Fitness is a big indicator of health. I know that may be too much but when else will all these leaders be together. Just a suggestion. Great idea with the Health Debate!

159. Cameron says:

Harley Johnstone/Durianrider!

160. Rorro Mon says:

Dr. Doug Graham is essential. If he can’t do it then go for Durianrider.
    Don’t make me flood this page with comments, just GET ‘EM!

161. chris says:

DURIAN RIDER!!!

162. emery says:

doug graham ,david wolfe, durianrider, jordan rubin, paul nison, daniel vitalis and you’ll have one helluva debate.it’s essential you include doug graham and/or durianrider for balance and to repersent a large part of the raw/health movement!

163. Roslyn Uttleymoore says:

Why not invite Durian Rider Harley Johnson to your debate, he is great value. I would certainly be interested in what the others have to say about his views on eating
    Roslyn

164. Lily says:

Durianrider!!!!

165. elina says:

Another vote for Durianrider!

You should definitely have him along for some real debate!

166. Mik says:

I would definately like to see
    DURIANRIDER
    and
    DOUG GRAHAM 😀

They are the most inspiring people!

167. Jayme says:

Durianrider!

168. David says:

Harley Johnson a.k.a Durianrider
    Douglas Graham
    Dr. John McDougall

169. TL Smith says:

Please please have DURIANRIDER (Harley Johnstone) and/ or DR. DOUG GRAHAM for a well represented debate.

170. Jen says:

– Dr. Oz
    – Dr. Doug Graham
    – Dr. Mercola
    – Kris Carr
    – Michael Pollan
    – Jonathan Safran Foer
    – Alicia Silverstone

171. Adam says:

Doug Graham, DurianRider, and Freelee!

172. Pam says:

Dr. Robert O. Young and Shelley Young
    Dr. Richard Schulze
    Cass Ingram
    Dr. Mercola

Looking forward to the Great Debate. Miigwech (thank you) for all your efforts and sacrifice to educate the public.

173. Raven says:

Durianrider and Dr.Doug Graham.

174. HealthSeeker says:

You should get Durianrider A.K.A. Harley Johnstone from http://www.30bananasaday.com

175. Susie says:

I’m so glad to see Sally Fallon on the list. When I was in nutrition school learning all the different nutrition theories, I really wanted to get her and David Wolfe in a room together. I’m so glad you are doing this. I’ve wanted to see something like this for 6 years! Thanks for stepping up to the plate, Kev!
    I would add Steve Gagne to the mix- especially to add his opinion about flax.

176. Laura says:

Michael Pollan is a great idea. And I’m sure you are aware that bringing him in also introduces food politics. So along those lines how about the author of Pandora’s Seed. His name is Spencer Wells.

177. mark says:

Durianrider!

178. Wayne says:

Thanks Ann Marie for your great raw food recipes always enjoy them.
    How about
    Dr. Brian Clement
    Daniel Vitalis
    Terry Nieves
    Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo

179. Brandon says:

My Vote; DurianRider and Doug Graham
    Reppin 80/10/10
    Truths got to be heard!!!!!!

180. JonnyBananas says:

Harley aka Durian Rider & Doug Graham!!!

181. ted says:

durianrider is a great debater.

NOT having him on your show will be like putting on headphones and listening to your ipod while your @ a concert…

182. Haakon says:

Durianrider!

183. Michelle says:

Brendan Brazier! thanks for asking ; )

184. acey says:

– mike arnstein, aka thefruitarian: thefruitarian.com
    – harley johnstone, aka durianrider: 30bananasaday.com
    – dr graham, foodnsport.com

185. Lee says:

I can’t believe no one mentioned Aajonus Vonderplanitz, THAT would round things out and make for a very interesting conversation!

186. Britt says:

Dr. Doug Graham

OR

Durian Rider!!!!!

187. Adam says:

Durian Rider and Dr. Doug Graham

188. F. Antonio Busby says:

Dr Robert Cassar is the bomb.

189. Val says:

What about having Dr Rima Laibow, from The Natural Solutions Foundation , –
    This organization is fighting to preserve our Health Freedoms, while getting back others we have lost.

190. Mike says:

Doug Graham & Durianrider! To be honest Kevin, I’m wondering how you would justify not having both or one of these guys on. I mean, you did go to the effort of asking us who we wanted and the response for these 2 has been overwhelming. I’m not sure if you read the comments on Youtube, but there has been an avalanche of support for Durianrider to be part of this debate. Do the right thing Kevin… or are we just going to hear that there weren’t enough spaces for everyone? Peace

191. Tanja says:

Doug Graham and Durianrider please!

192. Todd says:

Durianrider, please.

193. chris says:

Lets see durianrider on there. for a good debate someone who studies both sides of the angels and is gonna bring some entertainment!!!! this is a great idea renegades!!!!

194. Diane says:

Id love to see in this order;
    Dr. Doug Graham
    Durian rider
    Dr.thomas lodi
    Frederic paderanaude
    The fruitarian-Michael Arnstein
    debate whoever thant would really interesting

195. Adam says:

Durianrider
    Dr Doug Graham
    Prof. Rozalind Graham
    Dr Alan Goldhamer
    Prof. Colin Campbell
    Dr John McDougall
    Michael Arnstein
    Dr Adiel Tel Oren
    Nora Lenz

196. Adam says:

Interesting that even though everyone in the raw food movement knows about the 80/10/10 diet, regardless of what they think about it, you havent invited Doug Graham or anyone else who promotes that diet.

This hardly seems like the unbiased, open debate opportunity it is being promoted as. I think a lot of people will be extremely disappointed if they do not appear on the guest list.

And it will say a lot about the real purpose of this event.

197. teedo says:

Durianrider (Harley Johnstone)
    Dr. Douglas Graham
    Mike Arnstein

198. Tom says:

DURIAN RIDER!!!!

199. Charmaine says:

DURIANRIDER aka Harley Johnstone pleeeeease 🙂

200. Jack says:

Would like to see DR or Doug Graham or someone else who has been doing 80/10/10 for many years…

Would like everyone participating in the debate to wear a bathing suit – let the results speak for themselves. Would like to hear what exercise / physical activities each person debating is involved in.

I hope you will stop promoting trash ‘food’ such as colostrum + magic deer antlers + other high profit margin processed garbage.

I don’t care if most of the people debating are taking 5 or 10 or 50 supplements per day – but at least get on a few guys who AREN’T taking supplements like durianrider, freelea, doug graham, others. Thank you

201. johan says:

Dr. Douglas Graham
    Durianrider
    Danitel Vitalis

202. Amanda says:

Dr. Douglas Graham author of the 80/10/10 Diet.

Durian Rider co-founder of 30bananasaday.com

203. L'amor says:

Douglas Graham
    Daniel Vitalis
    David Wolfe
    Robert Cassar
    Durian Rider

204. L'amor says:

ooh and Gabriel Cousen’s might be interesting

205. Mark says:

Robert Morse ND would be awesome, he helps so many.

And Durianrider

206. Adam says:

What is the point in asking for our ideas if you aren’t even going to listen? Recount the numbers. I think you know you deliberately missed someone out.

207. LouisaL says:

Can we actually hear from raw vegan athletes… Dr Doug Graham and DURIANRIDER. They have passionate support for a reason and they provide different viewpoints that need to be explored. The veg vs meat think is so over, I want to know high calorie vs low calorie and high carb vs high fat. OK THANKS!

208. Beverley says:

Dr Douglas Graham
    Storm Talifero

Storm has raised his own children as raw vegan from birth, so that adds the generational aspect.

Am really surprised that Dr Graham was not part of the line-up.

Some of the people who were on the list I have never heard of (but perhaps I’ve been living under a rock 🙂