Renegade Health Best of Renegade Health 2010 : The Renegade Health Show Episode #734

Friday Dec 31 | BY |

Here is our final installment of the “Best of 2010″…

This one is our take on the Best of Renegade Health. These include best recipe, best show, best interview, most viewed videos, and more.

Your question of the day: What is your New Year Resolution?

Best Renegade Health Recipe:

Top Dog: Jeffrey Smith GMO Interviews
Runner Up: Carrot 500th Episode

Most Commented Shows (Most Controversial):

Top Dog: My Raw Dairy Experiment
Runner Up: Susan Schenck’s Interview Series

Biggest Thing We Learned This Year:

Top Dog: We’re getting closer to kind of settling.
Runner Up: We’re never going to know the answers.

Coolest Thing We Did:

Top Dog: Peru – Meeting the Q’ero
Runner Up: Working with Lauren, Don and Sharon

Our Best Day 2010:

Top Dog: Hike in Telluride
Runner Up: Grand Canyon with Family

1. Lorien says:

I actually don’t do much around New Years resolutions as I don’t think they do much good. Folks will change when they decide to change regardless of when that decision occurs. I have some goals for 2011. Grow the business so we can hit the road. Keep moving forward towards an organic life that works for us. Keep moving towards personal integrity, remembering that my life was given to me for me, not so that others can have what they want at my expense. And finally, I intend to enjoy the journey, become the best me I can be and have one hell of a good time doing it……

2. Paul from Oz says:

Happy New Year Kevin and Annmarie, it’s 2011 already here in Australia,

My no 1 resolution is to start a course in Nutritional Medicine while I continue working as a Systems Engineer. Ultimately I intend to be a practicioner.

Thanks for all your shows during 2010 and everything i have learned. I count you as key influences in my health and life.

Happy Holidays and my Best Regards

Paul

3. Paul says:

Thanks for a great 2010 and Happy New Year 2011 to you both! You are the best!

4. Ingrid says:

The resolution list is colorful, as always, but it’s good to have a lot of positive goals, right?! Among others for me, this upcoming year, is to learn about and try out most of the greatest herbs out there. I already have a package of quite a few of them on the way and I can’t wait to get my hands on ’em.

Thank you Kevin and Annmarie for all the great health info, and Happy New Year!

5. Joseph DiMasi says:

🙂 …now I *have* to go see you show on Hydrogen Peroxide! LOL!

6. smita says:

thanks you too! I’m very grateful to have the opportunity to watch your videos daily!

New Years Resolutions, I havent sat down and thought out it but a few include:

1) Contunie my journey on staying healthy
    2) Teach/Educate more
    3) Get involved and read more about my regligion
    4) Healing my inner-self
    5) list goes on!

7. Barbara W. says:

Best interview/Favorite Series – I think Dr. Cass Ingram would be right up there.

8. Sharon says:

My main one is to just get more organized and follow through on things I start. I’ve spent days going through old unread emails and cleaning up my computer of old files.

Secondly, I will exercise more frequently.

I really hope people will go back and listen to the shows about GMO’s. It’s really one of the most important topics for our future on this planet. If we’re not aware, we will be fooled.

9. Jan says:

Life is good and the two of you make it even better with your healthy productive fun and adventurous videos. Thanks a Million.
    Happy New Year! Love and Gratitude, Jan.

10. Jayme says:

My new year’s resolution is to go 100% raw! I’m at about 70% now. I had my last cooked meal today and it made me sick. lol. I know I’m going in the direction my body wants. I’m very happy and excited.

Have a great night you two! 😀

11. Anne says:

Happy New Year Kevin and AnnMarie and everyone else who reads this.

I agree with Ingrid that the interview with Dr Ingram were really interesting including the field trips.

Thanks for the daily shows. It’s a testament to the quality of what you do that I make time to listen everyday.

Health, nutrition, Fitness are priorities in my life so it’s not hard to motivate myself on that front. I appreciate that you have created/are creating the life you want to have as I’m in the process of finding a new way for myself and don’t have all the answers yet. And it’s not that I’ve had a normal settled life either as I’ve travelled the world and worked in 5 continents in the last 12 years but as with everything, it’s important to move on when life no longer serves our needs and when the fun is gone. Mostly I think it’s about contribution so my goals for 2011 include continuing my journey into finding my way.

All the best for 2011.
    Anne

12. cid says:

TY guys for an awesome year. Think have said it before but please know you are so appreciated.
    The ” Very Best” to you in the new year.

A Message For You & the community.

13. Roberta McMillian says:

Have a joyful, peaceful, prosperous in all ways 2011. My husband and I celebrated our 46th wedding aniversary on the North side of Grand Canyon and rode the mules down, best trip ever. Love you both, thank you for sharing your hearts and lives with us.

14. Royce says:

Thank you so much for all of the shows and information this year, from a regular here in Western Australia.. All the best for the new year!

15. Laura says:

Happy New Years to you both and may God continue to bless you in 2011.

ps. the Pacific NW is a beautiful area, especially Port Townsend.
    We have the rain forest, the Olympic Mountains with fantastic hiking, rivers, puget sound, birds, bears, deer, artists, musicians, and lots of other wonderful people. Water everywhere. Think about visiting.

16. Catherine Meade says:

Thanks you Kevin and Ann Marie for all the great work you do! God bless you both!!
    Happy New Year!!!

17. Farideh says:

Dearch
    Happy new year
    Farideh Kevin;
    Would you please resend me the digital for Thyroid program by Dr williams .My computor crashed and I have lost it .

18. Karen says:

A very happy new year to you two truly wonderful people!

19. oreganol says:

I bought How to Read Your Blood Tests and this is the most awesome product I have ever bought. I have since had a complete health check-up and a few things showed up that I have been working to correct. I go back for a 3-month check-up this month and so hope most issues will have been corrected. I will then continue to work to get as many tests are possible into the optimal health range.

I don’t do new year resolutions but will be working to get my health into the optimal range. I also have plans to travel more and spend a few months per year in different countries/continents.

Thanks Kevin & Ann Marie.

20. My New Year’s Resolution: to let go, to have faith, to believe, and to create so much abundance that I’m SWIMMING in it!

Thanks for another awesome year, you two!

Your devoted fan,
    Lisa Marie
    Owner, Rite Chocolate

21. Robin says:

Try and try again to get Kevin and Ann Marie to come to NH!
    Robin

22. Andria says:

Thank You & Happy New Year Kevin and Annmarie!!! One of my best things about 2010 was finding you guys!!! You are an important part of my daily journey in life to living with optimal health and I thank you for all you share in living healthy!

My goal for this coming year is to transition in my current career situation as a hair stylist and nail tech to eliminate toxins and chemicals and operate my business with natural and/or organic ingredients. As well as going back to school.

Thank You!!! Enjoy!!!!

23. Suzanne says:

Need to see more great shows with Dr. Cass Ingram – there is so much to learn from him and it all makes sense. When can we see him again – – – soon I hope!

24. Happy New Year to you two. Have enjoyed your show from the very beginning!
    My New Year Resolution is to commit random acts of kindness and to continue to stay healthy and exercise EVERY day!!

25. José Matos says:

Good 2011.
    Love your shows.

José

26. Laurie says:

Try this on your favorite New Years Resolution. Guarenteed to see results.

SCHEDULE 30—60 MINUTES TO
    POWERFULLY COMPLETE 2010
    AND UNLEASH 2011

WHAT DID I SAY I WOULD ACCOMPLISH AND WHAT ACTUALLY GOT ACCOMPLISHED?

ACKNOWLEDGE WHERE I ACTUALLY MADE A DIFFERENCE.

IS THERE ANYONE—INCLUDING MYSELF—THAT I NEED TO FORGIVE?

AM I HANGING ON TO ANYTHING THAT IS NOT SERVING ME OR MY COMMITMENTS?

CREATE THE 2011 GAME PLAN…

2011 GAME PLAN

VISION
    What am I out to accomplish? A goal of the highest order. A picture of what could be.

MISSION
    How am I going to fulfill the vision? How am I going to do it? What business am I in?

OBJECTIVES/MEASURABLE
    Measurable results that demonstrate the fulfillment of the mission/vision.

STRATEGIES/PATHWAYS
    How am I going to get where I want to go? Strategies for the next 12 months.

PLANS/CRITICAL ACTIOINS
    What is the actual work? Actions for this year.

HAPPY “UNLEASHED” NEW YEAR