Why the FDA Wants to Stop Small Farm Food Production : The Renegade Health Show Episode #726

Tuesday Dec 21 | BY |

Today, we have more on the Rawsome Foods Co-op raid with Aajonus Vonderplanitz…

In this episode, Aajonus explains why the FDA has an interest in shutting these small operations down.

Also, I want to be clear that just because raw milk is an issue here, this also applies to the right to sell produce too. (Thanks Brianna for clarifying that for us!)

Your question of the day: What are you doing for the holidays?

To read more about Aajonus Vonderplanitz, please click here: http://www.wewant2live.com/

1. paul says:

Hey, I think I got the 1st post. Interesting show, and a little scary too. I’ll be staying in my neighborhood for the holidays… brother’s house christmas eve and old friends house on christmas day. Hope everyone enjoys their holidays.
    Paul

2. roni says:

this is so disturbing, in so many areas, Americans continue to lose so many of their long held freedoms. It seems that most people truly don’t get it, and will only stand up and say NO! when it is finally too late. so glad I left when I did…
    for the holidays – going absolutely NOWHERE! staying on my little farm in southern Costa Rica, eating my greens out of the greenhouses, and taking it easy with hammock, book, paints and guitar. maybe some friends will come over for a party new years eve. I’m on top of a little hill, last year there were 360 degree fireworks, courtesy of all my neighbors.
    happy holidays and be safe everyone!

3. Jan says:

Going to get plenty of rest and relaxation.

Great idea for them to get the information out on the internet. It is sad to think that in this country we are fighting for basic rights.

4. I officially ban the F.D.A. and the United States Federal Government.

No law they make means anything anymore.

Keep up the good work Kevin and Ann Marie.

5. Steve says:

Very disturbing indeed.

Not travelling anywhere for the holidays. Staying in my new home town of Bangkok.

6. Brianna says:

I’m going home for the holidays! West Central Minnesota. It’s a 265 mile trip, but worth it. Nothing better then spending time with loved ones at the Holidays 🙂

Thanks for these interviews. Eye-opening.

7. John says:

Love the new do. I’m not going too far; just a couple of hours (maybe 3) up to N IA to visit family. Happy Holidays!

8. RawGuru says:

The world is changing big time right now, the powers that be are really trying hard to prevent us from being truly free beings. I hope to have a cob home and be growing the majority of my own produce within the next 5 years. Holiday plans…..family time and keeping it very relaxed. I go and visit both sets of grandparents and exchange gifts and feel cozy. This Sunday and Monday may be an ocean adventure with my boyfriend, weather permitting. Trying to just be at peace this year and feel the spirit of love.

9. jackie says:

Stayin’ home. Can’t afford to go anywhere warm 🙁 Scary news about our government and our future food supply…our founding fathers would be shocked and horrified.

10. Mateo (Matthew) Watts says:

Hey buddy, glad you cut that hair!!! Hah! Thanks for the info. Hate seeing our freedoms quickly being taken away.