Foods and Supplements for a Pituitary Type and More : The Renegade Health Show Episode #714

Friday Dec 3, 2010 | BY |

This is the last segment of the lecture series on metabolic types with Dr. Cass Ingram…

In this episode, Dr. Ingram talks about the foods and supplements for the pituitary type as well as some extra insight on metabolic typing.

Your question of the day: Have you ever been anywhere remote like this or even more remote?

To read more about Dr. Cass Ingram and North American Herb and Spice, please click here: http://www.p-73.com/

1. Jane says:

I am really enjoying these talks, thanks Kevin.

Yes have been to a number of very remote places – some in Africa, Sahara desert and deep on the Congo jungle. Also up in the Himalaya. x

2. Karen says:

Very interesting stuff! I’ve been thinking about taking royal jelly.

3. Beth says:

Going to rewatch and write down his recommendations for the adrenal type.

Another series of videos with wonderful information.

4. Janet says:

This is another wonderful series!! May have found some answers … more exploring necessary. Many thanks Kevin and Ann Marie …. once again …. for all the generosity, intelligence and effort that you invest in helping us all! By the way, nice to hear Jonny 5’s closing comments at the end of the videos every day!

5. Jan says:

I learned much from this series, thanks.

6. Gen says:

Fascinating stuff! More, please.

I presently live in Ottawa, but grew up in northern Ontario where there are many scenes such as the one you showed in northern Manitoba of the pristine lake and having to fly (or snowmobille) into. Have a great weekend!

7. Darlene Santano says:

Sounds a lot like the regimen I’m currently following except for the Royal Jelly. I’ll have to try that!

Is the place you were at north of Churchill or near Churchill where they have the polar bear tours?

The farthest north I’ve lived is in Fort St. John in northern B.C. That was remote enough!

8. Sue Paterson says:

The Amazon in Peru is pretty remote.

9. Raymond Deckert says:

I was stationed in Alaska while in the U S Army at a place called Fort Greely. I became float plane qualified and flew into a lake 15 miles by air that you could only get to by float plane because ;of the low groth vegetation. And there were big northern pike in it. It was lots of fun. Thanks for bring back that memory.

10. paul says:

I live in south florida and have been way out in the Everglades a few times.

11. freedom fighter says:

I live in a pretty rural area but not that secluded I wish. Also great mini series this guys knows a lot I have been thinking of royal jelly for sometime and have been raving about chaga got to get some from surthrival or if lucky harvest some of my own in the woods

12. Mark Brend says:

Hi,
    This is sound like really great information.
    Could I have it in laymen’s English, so I can apply it to my daily routine.
    I am about 60% – 80% raw vegan so what unprocessed plant / seed etc do i need to add to my diet to get the benefits mentioned in this video.

Many thank
    Mark

13. Amanda says:

I’ve been watching your shows for almost a couple of years now and this is one of the best video series i’ve seen so far. It was fantastic. I know you havnt had many comments on it yet but am sure that’s just because people have become engrossed in all of their preparations for Christmas and perhaps havnt either watched it yet or have but didnt comment. Oh, and to answer the question of the day – no I havnt been anywhere that remote but it does look beautiful.

14. I live in Colorado, so I have been in some remote places, you feel closer to GOD, don’t ya?
    Loved the series!

15. Abbie says:

Great videos- I am sure I am a pituitary type! I wonder how much of a welfare issue is royal jelly compared to honey? I have tried to do research but found minimal except for hardcore vegan sites warning of its overrated health benefits and ethical problems related to extraction. As a vegan, I decided to eat honey more often recently after being strict about not eating it for a long time. It just felt right when I supported genuinely loving and caring bee-product companies. Is it possible to source as ‘vegan’ as possible royal jelly too, that is as kind to the colony as possible? I would love to know, but alas, avoid until I know more.

16. Abbie says:

Also, I am not sure where to put a question up so thought I’d post here. What do you guys think about Piracetam and other nootropic, ‘smart’ drugs? Undoubtedly it causes an instant negative reaction amongst those orientated towards natural health because it is essentially an artificial drug. Yet I have found it to be highly integrative into my healthy lifestyle, since it has “no to low” toxicity, and brings distinct and noticeable ability to focus and concentrate for about four or five hours. The comedown is relatively non-existent, bar sometimes feeling overtired (like your brain has been overworked- not always a bad thing!). Only issue for me arises is if I have too much, and then I feel, albeit in a gentle way, ‘high’ and spacey, rather than astute and ready to learn. Fair enough if you haven’t come across it, but I think it is interesting to mix new fangled things with a mostly natural protocol. I think it is powerful, anyway! Love to know what you think.

17. Rhoda Verbaan says:

We look forward to you oneday coming to Australia! Thank you SO much for sharing these two videos on Dr Ingram’s talks.
    The Bungle Bungle Mountains are a remote area in far north Western Australia, only discovered by white Australians in the l980s! Small aircraft fly in and also land on a dirt runway. 4×4 vehicles also get thru.

18. Connie says:

Yes, when I was a student at Bible College I spent my summers at a remote mission station on Vancouver Island. To get to Esperanza we drove north on Vancouver Island as far as Gold River and then took a boat (the Uchuck) to Esperanza. That took several hours so people sometimes flew in by float plane and landed at the hospital dock, just yards from the nurses residence where I stayed. Those were wonderful days…

19. Cindy says:

Thanks for these great posts I have really enjoyed them and been quite fascinated by his knowledge. Could you tell me what Chaga is and if there are any issues with certain people taking Royal jelly (and the best form to take it in) as a few years ago i heard about a lot of deaths coming from people taking Royal jelly. I really don’t know anything about Royal Jelly, is there only one form and which is the best to your knowledge?
    Thanks for your answers

20. zyxomma says:

Yes, I’ve been to very remote places. Hiked alone for 2 weeks in northern Ontario 40 years ago.

21. Thanks for being here and educating. We all need this information.

In Health,