How to Find Balance and Joy in Your Life with Susan Smith Jones : Renegade Health Interview

Saturday Nov 13 | BY |

Hey guys,

It’s the weekend, but that doesn’t mean we’re still not working for you 🙂

Since the holidays are coming up, I wanted to bring our friend Susan Smith Jones on to talk to you about balance. In these times, balance may be the hardest thing to find – since chances are you’re running around like crazy with obligations.

In this interview, Susan talks about how you can be grateful and joyful AND she gives a bunch of great health info too, like…

• How to beat the flu or other winter sickness.
  • A product you can find at any health food store that will instantly clear your sinuses (it NOT a neti-pot!)
  • How to create a healthy habit that will last a lifetime.
  • How to be more connected with those around you.
  • And more…

To listen to the program, just click the “Play” button below…

Susan Smith Jones

Click Here to Download

To read more about Susan Smith Jones, please click here!

1. Dodie says:

Her medicine chest book sounds very appealing and loved her message.

Thanks Kevin.

2. Ruth says:

That was awe-inspiring! Fritzi knows best! lol
    There was so much great information there. Fantastic. I’ve written it all down, like a good student! 😀

I love the quotes:

Pythagorus: “What what is best! Habit will soon render it agreeable and easy!”. That’s going to become my mantra.

Thank you so much for doing this work, Kevin and Anne-Marie and all your helpers! 😀

3. Ruth says:

Oops! Pythagorus’ Greek was better than my English! ;D

“Chose what is best!”

4. db : ) says:

A very lovely lady who was very blessed to have a wise grandmother.

5. Katie says:

What an extraordinary woman. Thank you so much for posting this. I live in southern New England, and last winter I suffered from colds and flu quite often. It was also one of the most stressful years of my life. This year I’ve decided that I will not get sick. Thought I did catch a cold a few weeks ago, my symptoms were VERY subdued. I attribute this to my spicy warming herbal teas that I drink throughout the day, my echinacea tea, managing stress and staying positive. I am working on adding in vitamin d supplements and giving myself a nutritional food boost this winter by growing my own sprouts! And first thing Monday, I am purchasing Susan’s book. Thanks guys!

6. mark says:

Does anyone know what happened to the organization elements for life that david wolfe was promoting (under http://www.goldwolfe.com) and Kevin and Ann marie was apart of also?

I would life to become a member under david wolfe’s team

Thanks
    Mark

7. Michael T. says:

Thanks, Kevin. She is absolutely brilliant. Anyone who has not been sick in over 20 years clearly knows what she is talking about.

I will order her books and practice her coaching.

She is a very bright light in the world, and I thank you for bringing her into my life.

Michael T.

8. Vicki P says:

Thank you so much for the free interview. Your work is wonderful.

9. Veronika says:

Wonderful interview! I wish more people would take the time to listen to it. I’m going to send it to friends and family.

10. Karen Toth says:

Great review! Thank you for sharing!

11. Marie1225 says:

Hello Kevin and Annmarie,

Thank you so much, this was great! What do you know about e coli, and how can it be taken care of naturally? A friend of mine has been diagnosed with an infection. For now I suggested a good probiotic, drinking clean water with fresh lemon juice, taking a whole foods source vitamin C powder, and avoiding dairy and caffeine.

Marie

12. Donaji says:

This was amazing! Thanks so much for bringing so much great information to us! It’s inspiring and I’m extremely excited to try some of her advice.