How to Stop GMO Foods with Jeffrey Smith : The Renegade Health Show Episode #694

Friday Nov 5 | BY |

Finally…

After this awesome and important series, Jeffrey Smith details what YOU can do to help stop GMO foods!

Please listen and take action.

Also please be sure to forward this entire series to your friends and family. It’s really that important!

Your question of the day: Please go to Jeffrey Smith’s website and sign up for his newsletter so we can defeat this together! (Then post here that you did it!)

To check out more information about how you can keep GMO foods off of your table, please click here: http://www.responsibletechnology.org

1. I signed up! 🙂

Also, I belong to the Food & Water Watch and regularly send letters out to politicians and companies to protest GMO foods.

I am passionate about protecting our food, our planet and our children (our future).

2. Ed Tolliver says:

Did it and got the t-shirt.

3. Ryan says:

I’m signed up.

4. Craig says:

Hi kev
    Boy not signing this might get you to visit Chicago? LOL I guess There are too many other great places to travel but one day?

5. Joel Brown says:

I did it Kev.

But I would have like it better for you to come to my house in the RV. We would make some treats.

6. This is great info: especially the The Non GMO Project & non-GMO product identification website at http://www.nongmoshoppingguide.com as well as all the other right on information. Education and community action is our best weapon against Monsanto and all the other GMO super producers. Thank you Jeffrey & Thank you Kevin & Annmarie for putting out this activist role and helping to lead the way to a much healthier and more sane planet. It is NOT to late if we all take action. Just like Dr. Jane Goodall lives by example and love we too can make a huge difference. This is a great Grand Finalie for this series of GMO Interviews. Thumbs up BIGTIME!!! i haven’t gone to Jeffrey’s website yet to sign up for his newsletter but I purpose to go there just after I send these comments off. Yes I agreed, Together we CAN defeat this beast!

7. karrieann says:

done!

8. Patty says:

I too would like you to come to my house in an RV and non-cook for me lol. I signed up though cuz I figured my chances were pretty slim 🙂

9. Anonymous says:

http://responsibletechnology.org/ is currently offline… Hopefully this will be fixed soon so that I can sign up!

10. Mary Moore says:

There, Kevin, I subscribed, although you and Annmarie would still be welcome to swing by in your RV 🙂

11. Mary Moore says:

Hey…what T-Shirt?

12. Elaine says:

Done!

13. Bernadette says:

Hi Kevin,

I signed up a long time ago… and have read both books written by Jeffrey Smith…

Bernadette (Brussels, Belgium)

14. Karen says:

All signed up. Thanks for this great series Kev!

15. Great interview. I just went over there and signed up. Thanks

James

16. Bill Vogel says:

I’m on board!

17. Marta says:

I signed up!

18. Annie says:

Done.

19. Joe says:

ahah

OK, OK done! 🙂

20. Elaina Harman says:

signed up! What t-shirt????

21. Kristine says:

I signed all the petitions… Thanks.

22. Maria says:

Thank you Kevin, Annmarie and Jeffery. I added my name to the petition. I have an opportunity to teach a class in a High School about growing food in a greenhouse this winter and to make green smoothies. I will definitely be teaching them also about the GMO’s in food. Wow!!!

23. Gen says:

Going to sign up, though I live in Canada.

Earlier today I stopped by the pet food store to pick up some birdseed and cat food … and I was thinking that surely our furry and feathered friends are being affected by GMO foods as well. Not a good thing. Please talk about this too. Thanks.

24. Signed up..Thanks Kevin for spreading the word!!

25. db says:

Signed up for the newsletter. However, I called Smith’s office to request a non-electronic petition. My request is pending. I will have to call back on this one.

POSITIVE ACTION: I called the corporate offices of Ralphs, Safeway, and Stater Brothers. I stated my concern for GMO labeling in a positive and informative way. Referred persons to http://www.responsibletechnology.org and the store brochures available.

Perhaps everyone could call any store carry food products and voice concerns for labeling of GMO, etc. Even fill out a card at Costco, Target, etc. Consistant effort to inform and educate is the key.

Earlier this week a Christian organization was contacted. I received a positive response to further investigate the subject for possible broadcasting airing. We’ll see.

26. Ed says:

Hi, glad to have you aboard sharing this info, you were never on the fence but requests at the stores you shop at in person has an effect. ASK LOCAL,ASK LOCAL,ASK LOCAL then ASK LOCAL, ASK LOCAL, ASK LOCAL somewhere else.Be the first in your town to ask for NON GMO locally, web sites are grand, but asking for NON GMO where you shop will put puzzled,(never heard that one before) looks on the Mgrs of your local stores. Please help this process on the way to the TIPPING POINT. Thank you all as we say in florida.

27. john says:

EXCELLENT VIDEO KEVIN AND ANN MARIE ,WOULD LIKE THIS TO BE RENEGADE ‘S MANTRA , AS WELL AS BEING AGAINST NUKE PLANTS AND MILITARY PROVING GROUNDS THAT SPREAD DEPLETED URANIUM .BECAUSE IT IS THAT IMPORTANT IT AFFECTS US ALL ,THE NEW GMO CODING IS SPREADING LIKE WILD FIRE AND NEEDS TO –STOP —T-O-D-A-Y—BEFORE IT IS TO LATE WHICH MAY ALREADY BE THE CASE . SO YES ,YES YES- I SIGNED ALL THE PETITIONS ON JEFFREYS SIGHT AND M,DOUBLED JEKED THREE TIMES TO MAKE SURE MESSAGE WENT THRU WILL CALLED NY REPRESENTATIVES AGAIN NEXT WEEK. LOVE TO HAVE DOCTOR JEFFRY SMITH ON AS A REGULAR.THIS MAN KNOWS HIS STUFF HE IS A CRACK MASTER ON GMO’S.

28. Emma says:

Ok. Great video. I like to know how I can help be a part of the change.
    I petitioned.

29. Nancy says:

I’m signed up!

30. Veronika says:

Signed the petitions!

For anyone having trouble finding the petitions, it’s in the “Action Alert” box on the right hand side, beneath the newsletter subscription section, with the push pin graphic. At the moment it looks like there are 3 petitions.

31. jackie says:

Of course I did it! Missed the T-shirt though….?

32. Rod says:

OK I am signned up

33. Connie says:

Been there, done that!

34. Velda says:

For some reason I can’t get on the site. I’ll try tomorrow … could just be a computer thing right now. I will definitely sign the petition. Thank you for bringing this and uniting us in this cause. You guys can come and park your RV at my you … I have an RV pad and everything 🙂

35. Donna says:

I did it. I also had problems getting on the site. I had to keep reentering, it took about 4 tries…

36. Erica says:

I FINALLY got through to the IRT’s site and filled out the petition. Clicking through from Jeff’s tab on the Huffington Post took me straight there (it was the only way). Make sure you send the IRT’s letter to to your representative and senators, urging them to support non-gmo legislation. Great job Jeff and Kevin!

37. GRANNYK says:

I SIGNED UP I FEEL THIS IS A GOOD SITE

38. Ry says:

I subscribed and signed the three petitions.

39. Stan Mrak says:

I’m so grateful for people like Jeffrey Smith!

40. Cindy says:

Did it.

41. Robert C says:

I was already on it.

42. I have signed up and investigated the website. I have posted lots of the info on my facebook page. All of us must share the information with as many people as possible. Knowledge is power and action is results. NO GMOS!

43. Alisha says:

I signed the petition as well as sending a letter to my government representatives.

Thanks for a great series that was extremely informative!

44. Steve says:

Did it!! THANK YOU THANK YOU for doing this Kev. GMO’s are going down!! 🙂

45. Cecile says:

Did it!

46. Sue Rushford says:

done!

47. Dee says:

Although, this means you won’t be visiting me, I have signed up for the newsletter and signed the petitions.

48. Jan says:

Done.

Thanks for the information.
    Also learned a source of livestock feed that is organic/non-GMO. Much of the organic livestock feed is only a fraction organic and people assume it is completely organic/non-GMO.
    I would like to see more shows about GMOs in the future. Maybe an update about changes in the laws concerning GMOs.

49. I’m signing several such petitions from various groups.

50. Emma says:

I have signed it!! Really good interview! Thank you Kevin and AnnMarie for all good information and inspiration you give to me everyday! I am sooooo in to Raw Food 😀 I only wish we had fresh organic pineapples and other exotic fruits here in Sweden… But we don’t…. =( The only fruit’s I can eat here that are organic is bananas, apples, oranges, lemons, tomatoes, avocados, kiwifruits……… But there is at least something! : ) Thank you again…

51. Craig says:

I was wodering if possible there might be something good created by this random chance gmo? I dont like what i hear against GMo maybe should really study it from every angle.
    Good and bad