Are All Our Crops Infected with GMO Due to Cross Pollination? : The Renegade Health Show Episode #691

Tuesday Nov 2 | BY |

Cross pollination of crops with GMO material is extremely worrisome…

What if the GMO seeds mingled with our natural seeds and created irreversible damage to our ecosystem?

In this clip, Jeffrey Smith talks about the crops that are primarily GMO as well as the dangers of cross pollination of these crops.

Take a listen…

Your question of the day: Want to hear the rest of this Jeffrey Smith interview?

To check out more information about how you can keep GMO foods off of your table, please click here: http://www.responsibletechnology.org

1. Craig says:

Yes Please!!

2. Kay Daniels says:

This is part of the prediction from Revelation when the agents of God’s wrath go out to kill
    “those who kill the earth”… Read it … Read it all…

3. james says:

HOW ABOUT THIS WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT???

4. Darlene says:

Yes Kevin, I would love to hear the rest of this interview! Did you know they even advertise so called “roundup ready” (although they don’t call it that in the ads) on T.V. saying you’ll get higher yields with this particular type of seed. Hmm – I wonder why :).

5. Wendy says:

Please post the rest!

6. Violet says:

7. Sure, i’d like to know more, but i would also like to know…besides buying organic…what do we do about this?

8. Treeplanter says:

yes, yes, yes.

very important info.

9. Debra Raiche says:

Yes, how can we protect our crops/ our heirloom seeds in our gardens? & yes~~what can we do about it? Do we really have organic food??? Is there really such a product that is NON~GMO?

10. Hubert says:

Yes, yes.

11. Barbara says:

Yes, please post the rest….although I may have nightmares tonight as it is….LOL!

12. Kristine says:

Of course! Back in the day, I remember being told that Roundup was ‘environmental’ for your garden. They said it left the soil in about 2 weeks. Everyone used it in there flower and vegetable gardens. Yikes! It was a big lie! But it went on for years before they were made to pull that claim. There is no corporate accountability in our system.

13. crow says:

Yes, I want to hear the rest.

14. Definitely yes. It’s like watching a car crash. You don’t want anybody to get hurt but you can’t keep your eyes of it :). Great post.

James

15. kristin says:

Yes, may I..

16. Karen says:

Of course – thanks!

17. Thomas says:

Yes. Definitely good information to publicize.
    This series is as important as the one you did on the dangers of MSG and all the glutamate synonyms for hidden forms of it.

18. Thomas says:

Make sure you get the right “Seeds of Deception”.
    There is Jeffrey Smith’s:

and then there is another one:

19. nick says:

Yes how bout telling and or reminding your readers that they can tell if a fruit or veg is GMO by reading the sticker codes
    4 digits: conventionally grown

* 5 digits, first is 8: GMO!!!!

* 5 digits, first is 9: ORGANIC

e.g.,
    4014 = conventional Valencia organge
    84014 = GMO Valencia orange
    94014 = organic Valencia orange.

Also find out where it was grown by entering the last four digits here:

20. Barbara W. says:

Kev, thanks for giving so much time to this subject and Jeffrey Smith. I have heard several interviews with him and this is one of the most important issues in food.

21. Muriel says:

Thanks Nick, that is good information.
    Yes, tell us more info.
    So interesting and important to make better choices.

22. Satori says:

Yes, please!

I think I will have a nightmare too. GMO cross pollination feels like an alien invasion, but instead people just like myself started it. So it’s even worse. What are they thinking?

23. Celena says:

Yes please. Great information. Thanks for the lesson on sticker codes Nick.

24. john says:

Excellent interview Kevin!!! . I think very highly of Jeffry Smith , the words coming out of his mouth are truthful and honest and he is a decent respectful humanitarian, a man with broad shoulders and courage to state the truth and facts in a world of lies and denials by our government,who are TYRANTS . To all, PLEASE RESIST THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE GLOBAL CARTELS . LET US ALL UNITE FOR TRUTH AND RIGHTEOUSNESS AS OUR FOREFATHERS BEFORE US DID.

25. Oh man this is kind of depressing… I’ve heard enough and would be thrilled for you guys to make one of your amazing desserts of sauces instead of all this doom and gloom

26. Veronika says:

Yes, I’d also like to know what we can do to help stop GMO production.

27. cid says:

He named cotton as a GMO crop
    Is it safe wearing cotton clothes since our skin absorbs what it touches or comes into contact with?

28. Connie says:

Mais, oui, mon ami!

Canola, yikes. Must get rid of my canola sprouting seeds???

29. Dawn says:

Yes, I would like to know more.

30. Lisa says:

Si, per favore!(:

e MOLTE grazie!

31. Nancy says:

yes! This is very informative and very important to our future. Thanks.

32. Jan says:

Great information thanks for bring it to the public.

Yes, I want to hear the rest of this interview. I also would like to be kept informed about any new information in the future about GMOs.

33. Dee says:

Yes, yes, yes, I really need to read his books.

34. Ed Tolliver says:

Kevin,

This is a great and absolutely valuable service. I’ve already sent the link to my kids so they will be informed and will take the steps necessary to protect themselves and my grandkids.

Keep on with the interview!

35. Ev says:

Kevin,

That’s a no brainer…knowledge is power, even if the knowledge is depressing. We need to know in order for us to get off of our duffs and do something to start the process of ending Frankenfoods!

Thanks…love your shows! Peace!

36. nina says:

I think the responsible person forms a relationship with a small farmer to become a member of their CSA. and purchase artisan products.

For example, think about small bakers – get out of supermarket bakeries and everythiing else in between. If you support them, more will come.

Myself and the farmers that really care use only heirloom seed sources and take the time to care for the earth in our farming methods.

As a small farmer, we Give to the earth just as much as we receive in nutritious crops. We cannot individually feed Manhattan or any large metropolis, but together we can make inroads. Hopefully more young farmers will see the opportunities and begin working the land and caring for animals as our ancestors did. Say no to factory farms whether they are organic or GMO.

Stressful large scale concentrated agriculture is bad for the ecosystem under any conditions.

If you live in a major city – look out in the rural area nearest you for these farmers – maps are provided to identify small farms. They may be 200 miles away, but they are still open to providing for you. Just search using the name of your county or state and the key words “farm list” and you will surely be rewarded with ways to connect with farmers nearest you! The first question – where do you get your seeds?

37. Jacquie says:

Absolutely! Thanks, as always, for such fabulous information. Love you two! <3

38. Daryl B says:

Yes please and thank you. D

39. FLORINA F says:

YES,PLESE, THANK YOU , I AM SO GLAD TO SEE PEOPLE CARE AND TRY TO EDUCATE AND HELP EACH OTHERS . I LOVE YOU

40. Laura says:

Down with Monsanto! I unknowingly drove by their labs in Davis, CA the other day. When I saw the sign I considered fire-bombing it but my good side got the better of me. Vote with your dollars people. Don’t buy these horrible foods, now you know and there is no going back… Thank you Kevin for promoting awareness to the sleeping people.

41. warning says:

Hearing Kevin say that petitioning against GMO is one of the single biggest things you can do to better our surroundings, made me instantly think of this:

42. Marie says:

Great history of plant breeding source for seeds and information galore. These are our American and French heirlooms seeds please don’t be afraid of people who breed plants. Do you think Earthbound farms romaine is not hybridized? Please think again…

43. Josephinesped says:

I eat millet. Also, I grow as many of my own non-GMO veggies as I can. Also, I have some fruiting trees and bushes.
    When nobody buys American soy or corn anymore, and Obama sends it all overseas to get back American dollars, and we start going hungry here, and people overseas get wise against the GMO stuff–even as our stuff has contaminated their fields, I hope those stupid people playing G-d will have all s-l-o-w-l-y choked!
    I’ve watched this for over a decade and now they even have a stupid spray that stops the developed seeds from ever germinating. Use that on the GMO crops and see if anyone wants to eat already-dead seeds! At least this spray would keep the GMO garbage from sprouting in the fields the next year.

44. Sharon says:

Yes. This is likely the most important subject regarding the future of humankind.