How Philip McCluskey Lost Over 200 Pounds on the Raw Food Diet : The Renegade Health Show Episode #665

Monday Sep 27 | BY |

We’re at the Longevity Conference in Costa Mesa, CA…

While here, I ran into our friend Philip McCluskey, who’s lost over 200 pounds on the raw food diet!

This episode is the first of three about his incredible journey.

Check it out…

Your question of the day: What are you thankful for?

To check out more information about the Longevity Conference, please click here: http://www.TheLongevityNowConference.com

To read more about Philip McCluskey, please click here: http://www.lovingraw.com

1. Philip is such an inspiration + caring + down to earth + radiant. Thank you, Kevin, for sharing this. Can’t wait to see part 2 and 3.

2. eyla says:

I’m thankful for my family, that includes my partner,
    I’m thankful for relative health,
    The list is endless, I feel lucky!

Looking forward to the rest of the interviews 🙂

3. Ann Marie Huntington says:

I am thankful that my family is healthy, and just remember, worry is a misuse of our imagination, and be grateful for the things we have.

4. Ann Marie Huntington says:

PS, I am thankful I found Kevin and Ann Marie and have been watching them since episode 1……….keep up the good work

5. Karen says:

I am thankful and blessed that I was able to attend the Longevity Now Conference – WOW!!! I wish I had known Philip was – I would have chatted with him. And I am definitely thankful for Kevin and Annmarie. Kevin, your new clothes story was so cute and you really looked nice!

6. Mary Artemis says:

GOD.

Mary from Stamford, CT

7. Maggie says:

“Worry is a misuse of our imagination” — love that comment from Ann Marie Huntington. I’m thankful for that great thought! I’ll be carrying that with me this week.

8. I’m thankful to my friend, Wayne, who is not just behind me but always beside me no matter what.

9. Ivy says:

I’m so thankful for the wonderful and supportive partner I love, who shares my values and views on life – including raw living and what really matters in the present moment. …and chocolate RAWKME ice-cream… I gotta say thank you to Nathan :))
    Many Blessings!

10. I am thankful for my families health.
    Great interview, thank you Kevin.

11. Kathy says:

I am so thankful for my husband and daughter! And I am thankful for being healthy.

12. a says:

Phillips awesome. I’m happy he’s reaching his goals. He seems like such a great guy from this side of the youtube/internet barrier. I thanked my boss today for the massive financial bonus they bestowed on me today.

13. Christine says:

I want to thank Jesus for dying that I may have eternal life…I want to thank the Father for sending the son to die for us instead of allowing us to be forever lost…I also want to thank the Lord For His Seventh-day Adventist Church, who God gave the Health Message to. If you want to have true health, read MINISTRY OF HEALING, COUNSELS ON DIETS AND FOODS, COUNSELS ON HEALTH, MEDICAL MINISTRY, HEALTHFUL LIVING, TEMPERANCE,

14. I am thankful for that segment, and looking forward to more. I need the boost! nothing seems to work, the inspiration helps!

15. KAREN BEATTIE says:

THANKFUL FOR KNOWLEDGE TO STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY WITH WORK, FAMILY, HOME AND PETS TO TAKE CARE OF.

16. i would love to thank. Truth Calkins. i do not want to go into it, but today while listening to him talk during the masters workshop. my thanks would be for him and allowing himself to allow himself to be in the flow.

17. Marianne says:

My husband of 41 years, the most amazing, thoughtful, caring person I have ever had the privilege to be with and I thank God daily for bringing us together.

18. Joe says:

Thankful for feeling the truth of nature.

🙂

19. Rikki M says:

thankful for this life my creator gave me, and my five senses to see it hear it smell it taste it and feel love and pain that allows me to be grateful and have gratitude for right mentors and teachers that come at right time in my life

20. Patty says:

I really enjoyed listening to Philip – especially the part about your body intuition when it comes to food choices. I am thankful for everything in my life – especially my health.

21. Jasmine says:

Great interview! Really inspiring.

Fun little ending to the video, too 🙂 I’ve just begun experimenting with cooked foods myself as I am now on the body ecology diet to get rid of candida. I feel like i’m letting myself go a little too much, though. Too many grains, too many eggs.

I need to bring it back a ltitle bit. I feel like I’m not getting enough raw foods.

22. Gordy says:

I wasn’t going to comment on this question but I loved Joe’s comment #13, “Thankful for feeling the truth of nature.”
    So, right on, Joe!

I believe it is inherent in our own nature that we are always eternally grateful for just this existence through experience called life! You just need to recognize it and feel it. Whether simple or complicated consequences occur are basically a mere reflection of our past or present actions. Living in right relationship to EVERYTHING in our lives by demonstrating a conscience approach of being ‘real’ and ‘truthful’ to our true Heart’s desire would cause that gratification of knowing you are doing what’s best in that moment. That is all that is required of us. To be real.

I am grateful to have the intuition to know that I am a part of ‘everything’ including this moment of self realization.

23. Leam says:

I say “Thank you!” everyday to our Grand Creator for the miracle of life in us and all around us. I thank my partner in life everyday for loving me.
    Thank you, Annemarie and Kevin, for all your tireless efforts!

24. Carolyn says:

I;m grateful for having found you folks and all the information on calcium (MSM and Silica) and EFT and Grounding. These are all wonderful and I’m grateful and excited.

25. nick says:

I’m thankful to myself for checking the flight I booked last nite to san jose which I thught ws san jose CR but was san jose CA I as able to get a refund with no penalty thanks to expedia 24 hour cancellation policy.

26. josephinesped says:

I say thanks to children; they teach us how to value individuality.

27. snowmoonelk says:

The original question was “who can you say thank you to today?” (I think!) So, today, I should like to say THANK YOU to my boyfriend for offering to fund me while set up my holistic massage and sports massage therapy business.