A Special Announcement from Annmarie : Renegade Health Newsletter

Tuesday Sep 21 | BY |

Annmarie Gianni Skin Care Organic WildcraftedDear Friends,

What started off as a dream of wanting to create products that are clean, all natural and something I can stand behind 100% has turned into an amazing adventure.

It’s been 1 year since I’ve released the Annmarie Gianni Skin Care line and since then it has been in the hands (and on the faces!) of hundreds of people all around the world.

In this message, I want to take a moment to say thank you for your support and compliments over the past year. It means so much to have you welcome my products with open arms and to help me spread the message of all natural beauty. 🙂

Many people have come up to me and told me since they started using the line they don’t feel the need to wear makeup any more.

Kevin, my husband, even came out of the bathroom one day asking if the serum can help even out his skin tone – because that is what he saw!

The aroma of them is also starting quite a buzz. Donna Gates once told me that it was an out of body experience using my products. Others have felt the same. I really take pride in this because I not only want you to look your best I also want you to feel your best!

So on this 1 year anniversary, I have a very special announcement and offer!

Many people have requested kits with smaller bottles of the product so you can “try before you buy.” I thought this was a great idea.

So this week I’m launching Annmarie Skin Care Mini Kits for you – because you asked!

They are available in 3 sets:

Also, as a special bonus, you will receive a free sample our new Purifying Mud Mask (with Blue Green Algae!) while supplies last! Using my Purifying Mud Mask regularly will cleanse, mineralize and remove impurities from your skin and pores without destroying its fine natural balance.

To order your Annmarie Mini Kit (and a free sample of our new Purifying Mud Mask!) all you have to do is click here!

(This free sample offer ends on Sunday, so be sure to check it out now!)

I’m overwhelmed with gratitude for your support over the past year and want to thank you again!! And stay tuned for new products and more exciting offers during our second year! 🙂

annmarie organic wildcrafted skin care

Much love,
Annmarie

1. William says:

Probably like a lot of us I get a lot of daily list emails that I glance at. But I tell you, I read and watch yours and grow fonder and fonder of you two every day……. 🙂

2. William says:

btw I just tweeted this and it was too long, I edited it a bit to not lose the url

3. Jan Zbynski says:

Try before you buy is a great idea.

How much is in the mini kits or would these be good for travel kits? And if so could they be refilled from the regular size bottles?

I love your products and have been purchasing them from natural news store.

Thanks for a wonderful product.

4. Naomi says:

I’ve considered making my own skin-care products, too, but circumstances have kept me from getting started. I will try yours and save my time and frustration, eh!

5. Thanks William!! Your are so sweet to help spread the word 😉

And Jan! I am so happy to hear how much you are enjoying the products!!

Yes these kits are great for traveling or keeping in your purse. They are in small plastic bottles that totally can be refilled with your miron glass bottles!

Much Love!
    Annmarie

6. Aminah says:

Can’t wait to try these products!

7. Melina says:

Using your products is heavenly. The wonderful real plant aromas are my favorite part!

8. Peg says:

I also love, love, love the fragrance! My sensitive skin is doing so well on your products. Thank you!

9. Hi guys

I usually enjoy your posts, but I have to refute what Kevin has said in this email about organic certification.

I’m the creator of the world’s first certified organic skincare products, Miessence, and I can tell you that our organic food certification absolutely prohibits ‘nasty chemicals’. That’s why I chose to go organic, as a guarantee that my products did not contain chemical nasties.

There are many FAKE organic brands on the market now that make ‘organic’ claims but are not certified. These have nothing to do with being truly certified organic. If you know of any brands that are certified organic that contain nasty chemicals, I wanna hear about it!

Retailers like Whole Foods have recognized this and are now telling their suppliers ‘if you are claiming organic, then you’d better be certified’.. and they’re giving companies until mid-2011 to either take their fake organic claims off their labels, or get certified!

And regarding your point about wild-crafted organic ingredients.. they can be certified. I use a certified organic, wild-crafted, fair trade shea butter from Ghana. It’s certified organic, and wild-crafted.

Organic certification can not be bought. It has to be earned! Anyone who’s actually gone through the process of organic certification can attest to that. Organic certification is about injecting honesty and integrity into an organic claim.

Sincerely
    Narelle Chenery

10. Dave says:

I just got the coconut moisturizer. Great stuff!!!

11. Carol MacDonald says:

Hi Annmarie, Congratulations on your one year anniversary of launching your skincare line! I am keen to try them: at what age should one consider using the anti-aging? I am 43, and somewhat concerned about fine lines, etc. (seems kind of like a dumb question, but i wondered if starting with the normal/combo might be ok:)) I also wonder about sunscreen? I saw the one in the anti aging group had a natural sunscreen, what about the normal/combo skin? Also,is this offer really truly going away on sunday? I’ve been saving up for the cinnamon–is the shipping charge the same if you order one or more items?
    Thanks a lot, i really enjoy the show, and all your great info!
    Much Love
    Carol MacDonald

12. Shanon says:

Which kit would you recommend for Sensitive skin? I struggle with Eczema and Rosacea. Would your skin care be appropriate for these conditions? Thanks!

13. Kevin Gianni Kevin Gianni says:

Narelle, thanks for your comments. I want to clarify here… organic certification doesn’t mean that the products are grown sustainably and with conscious practice.

I’m sure you know this, but this is why we’ve chosen to not pursue a certification that is only as good as its weakest link. 🙂

I don’t want these products (as well as you and yours I’m sure) to even be considered in the same class as the others – because they’re not even close.

14. Andrea says:

Your products are awesome. I hope when you go worldwide that you will grandfather me in at the prices you have now. You, your products and your work…all amaze me.

15. Farideh says:

Dear AnneMarie;
    I also searched extensively to find the purest /100% certified organic skin care products . I found the Miessence products from Australia .I have not found anything to come near the purity as well as quality of these products .

My question is ..would you be willing to get your ingredients 100% certified organic ?

Farideh

16. Myrna Rettegi says:

Hi you guys.
    I try to keep up and read as much as I can that you send. i think
    you are great.

The question Shannon asked above, was not answered, about Rosacea and Eczema. I struggle with the same problem. Would you please
    find out if your skin care could help these conditions and which items
    of yours would you recommend.

Thank you so much. By the way I love your cinnamon but the little
    plastic bag you put it in was terrible!!! It looked like you must have
    taken it out of a big container and randomly put some in each bag.
    I was a little taken aback I must say, because the price for the amont
    I got seemed a little outrageous. Sorry about that.

Sincerely,

Myrna Rettegi

17. Jessic a says:

You cannot go wrong with Miessence and Annmarie products. As far as I’ve seen, these two lines are the best in the world and I will continue to order from both. They should not be placed against each other but be supported by all of us. We are all on the same team! Thank you so much for caring about the health of humanity. You are a shining star and I am truly and forever grateful!!!

18. Nancy says:

So I checked out Miessence and saw that it is a MLM, no thank you. Have ordered Annmarie kit and hope to love it. I have looked and tried so many products and want to settle down with one I know is healthy for my skin.

19. Jan says:

Number 15 asked the question; ..would you be willing to get your ingredients 100% certified organic ? Willing and actually getting certified are two different things.

I prefer to purchase products from people or companies that I trust. I do not want to pay extra for something to be certified. A piece of paper does not make the product better.

Getting that piece of paper can be so time consuming and demanding that the product suffers and consumers could end up paying more for a lesser product.

There are many certified organic products on the market that I would not use. Example USDA certified organic lotion just recently came on the market in my area that contains organic ETHANOL. Ethanol, organic or not, is not something I want in my lotion. Not sure if I should say the brand name. The positive thing about this company is that I do feel they list all the ingredients on the label which is not alway done.

20. Tina says:

I love your products Annmarie!! Will you be creating hair products? I would love to find a great shampoo and condition that doesnt have chemicals..

21. Jen says:

Just ordered the mini-kit. I’ve been waiting for smaller sample sizes before trying – thank you!

I hope I got my order in time to get the mud mask sample 🙂

I’ll write about my experience on bodysoulconnect.com – I can’t wait to receive them! Keep up the amazing videos and product lines. Love your site.