How to Stay Healthy and Strong in Your 50’s – The Renegade Health Radio Show #2

Wednesday Sep 15 | BY |

Wondering how to stay in shape into your 50’s?

Nick Stern from Sunwarrior is doing it. Imagine feeling like you’re getting younger every year, instead of older.

In this Renegade Health Radio Show, we’ll cover…

• How to stay healthy into your 50’s.
  • A skin cleansing technique for detoxification.
  • Why being in the sun all the time may not raise your Vitamin D levels.
  • How build muscle with plant based protein.
  • And more…

To listen to the program, just click the “Play” button below…

nick stern sunwarrior plant based protein

Click Here to Download Episode #002

To read more about Sunwarrior, please click here!

To visit Nick’s website, please click here!

Kev and Jonathan

Nick Stern

Nick Stern

Nick “Natureboy” Stern is the co-founder of SunWarrior. His strong business background and athletic ability combined with an enthusiastic entrepreneurship spirit have enabled him to establish multiple successful environmentally friendly companies. He is quickly becoming recognized as a leading longevity expert with over 30 years of experience in fitness, raw food and superfood nutrition. To learn more about Nick ‘Natureboy’ Stern, visit his website by clicking here.

1. Cindy in Marin says:

So happy you have a radio show! Now I can download and listen when I am out and about, as I find it hard to sit in front of my computer at times to watch a show.

Enjoyed the Tapping episode- I purchased the film and it really works, although it seems too easy! Got rid of a headache I had going for over a week and also foot pain. Can’t wait to try it on more stuff.

Hope you will make it back to the Bay Area again soon.

2. Kristine says:

I have the same mindset! And I do get better, stronger and healthier with each added year. Funnily, I just finished a Sun Warrior Protein Shake before I sat down to my computer and listened to the interview I just feel the need for that extra bit of protein. Thanks.

3. Nice show-I didn’t think I would listen all the way through, but lots of fun and informative content. The takeaway from the show for me is…lay off the cacao for a little while 🙂 Thanks! -George-

4. Kathryn says:

As we are in the same line of business, I think you should know that our right to talk about “Healthy Foods” is in jeopardy at the moment.

Just received this –

The Senate bill, S. 510, while truly frightening, did not include these penalty clauses. (Act now rather than accept a jail sentence for telling anyone about health benefits of food).

We must all come together to keep our rights or lose them. I’m sure they won’t just stop at taking away healthy animal foods.

Contact your Senator or even the President – Today!

5. Gina Maria says:

Thank you.
    I really liked your interview with Nick Stern.
    I am a little confused I have stopped (for at lest 6 months) taking so much protein no more adding protein shakes to my daily routine. (Except yesterday I decided to have a protein drink for some weird reason)
    I was under the impression that our bodies create its own amino acids an dwe diddnt that much protein? Can anyone clarifiy this?
    Gina

6. Velda says:

Kathryn, you are so right. We have got to be aware and protect our rights. Funny how the father of medicine said “let food be they medicine and medicine they food”, and the medical profession today is so far away from that – and they take the Hipocratic oath!! Kev, I appreciate you elaborating on the adrenals. I have a severe adrenal problem and have not known just how to address it. Thanks for some of the specifics. I didn’t know it, but my adrenals have been compromised for many, many years. I’m trying to rebuild. Thanks for the specifics. Great radio show …. thank you!!

7. Barb says:

Thanks, enjoyed the show.
    We would love to have you visit New Zealand Kevin. How much is Tourism New Zealand paying Jonathan? 🙂

8. thanks kevin

i do go out in the sun during the peak hours from what i learned from dr mercola’s site and my vitamin d levels have gone up and i also only wash the private areas with soap so my body can absorb the vitamin d

i have been walking barefoot on the sand for years now (learned about it when I did sungazing taught by HRM) and do it for at least an hour, but no less then 30 minutes as the concept of”earthing” you need at least 30 minutes for the body to be be re-charged and get back to a balanced state

check out my 42 day coconut water cleanse (yes i am getting younger all the time, as well) that i did in december 2009 by going to my blog: http://www.rawsomegal.wordpress.com – i wrote a day to day account that you can read in its entirety (go to the archive for december 2009 to read from the beginning)

namaste
    chef mindy aka Ageless (low-fat) Raw Vegan Beauty

9. Bill says:

Interesting interview, but his notions of health and fitness seem to be coming from a body builders perspective, which is more to do with how you look than anything else.

Yes, if you want big bulging muscles you’re probably going to need extra protein to make them, but I can’t think of why you’d want them.

A mixture of cardio, bodyweight strength and flexibility exercises will keep you fit. The rest is just vanity.

(To Jonathon: welcome to NZ – I live in the bush just south of Warkworth.)

Cheers, Bill

10. Shirley says:

Question about Vitamin D. You may have talked about this – if so I missed it. With all the talk about the importance of Vitamin D – what is the best way of getting enough? And how much is enough? Also – I am concerned about taking a Vitamin D supplement and possibly throwing off the balance of other nutrients. Should I just use a balanced formula – or take a Vitamin D supplement along with a balanced formula, or ?????…..

11. Cameron Day says:

Hey Kevin, can you post links to the doctor and his skin care protocols that Nick was talking about at the start of his interview? I googled Dr Kasara but didn’t find anything.

Thanks!
    Cameron

12. PinkSprinkles says:

I have seen interviews with you before so I went to your site and bought your protein, colostrum, and cacao. I was hesitant because I have never really found a protein that I liked. I have been using the free recipes from your site and I am in love. I went from forcing myself to drink protein shakes to dreaming about when I can drink my next one. Thanks RawNatureBoy.com

13. Banshan says:

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your sharing!!

No reply to my previous email. When you guys come to NZ let me know. We are near Wellington.

So, I will repeat the request above about that go shuo spoon and Nick’s protocol.

be well,