How to Tell If You’re Producing Enough HCL for Digestion : The Renegade Health Show Episode #629

Friday Aug 6 | BY |

We’ll close out this week with a show on digestion and detoxification…

In this episode Sean Croxton explains how to know if you’re producing enough HCL for digestion as well as some important thoughts about digestion and detoxification.

Check it out…

Your question of the day: Have you created a profile in the Renegade Health Community yet?

Be sure to visit Sean’s website here: http://www.undergroundwellness.com

1. Kelly says:

Yes! I love you guys, thank you for providing the forum and for all the videos you share. =)

2. andrew says:

great H pylori interview THANKS

3. KAREN BEATTIE says:

I HAVE A SLOW THRYOID GLAND AND TAKE A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEVOTHYROXINE. A CHIROPRACTOR HAS MENTIONED THAT IT KILLS THE THRYOID. LIVING YOUNG ESSENTIAL OILS HAS THYROMIN-ENDOFLEX AND WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY I WILL TRY THIS. PAPAYA HAS PAPAIN THAT IS A NATURAL AID TO DIGESTION. CHECK OUT THE YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS WEBSIGHT!

4. Angela says:

Great Interview! I have been considering a degree in Nutrition, have to put it on hold this semester, have 2 little ones, but this interview fired me up to someday do the kind of work you guys and Sean are doing. I really want to teach and help people through diet.

5. Patty says:

Karen – check out stopthethyroidmadness.com Another gland messed up by stress.
    Thanks Kevin for all the videos. Very informational and interesting.

6. john says:

Kevin your guest is outstanding and has a logical and rational mind in seeking out health problems for people ,and correcting them.Thank both of you as well as AnnMarie. Excellent Program !

7. jackie says:

Kevin, Here’s what comes up when I clicked on “Community”: The web address you entered is not available[more information]You were trying to go to social.renegadehealth.com

I tried 3 times.

I was able to access it a few days ago though. I think Community is a great idea, and would love to participate, but if I remember correctly, it asked for some specific information (birth date?) and I don’t like providing that info. since I’ve already had some issues with people stealing my information. I understand we may need to be a certain age to participate, but there must be a better way.

8. Nick says:

I thought this comment page is what passed as community here, or the type of thing that does online.

9. cis says:

I wish these videos were more concise and that there was a text transcript for those of us who have little time! (no disrespect to anyone else)

I think I already know this stuff but I still have to put myself through the whole video just to check if that’s the case? I’d rather not watch it. Written text would allow me to scan through instead.

Just my 2c.

Regards.

10. in lehmans terms what he is saying is you have good bugs(arobic) and you have bad bugs(anarobic) the arobic thrive in oxygen rich enviroments and anarobic thrive in the absence of oxygen and is where disease and cancer start(free radicals).you get the bad bugs by eating bad foods and or drugs.free radicals are nothing more than an atom that is missing 1 or more protons and makes it an unpaired atom(free radical the cause of all disease and cancer)we live in an ocean of microorganisms. The body is like a world. In the world of the body are millions of microorganisms–little creatures each seeking their own habitat, food and environment. Just as animals in our world live in different climates, eat different foods, multiply, prey upon others, infect, go through metamorphosis, pollute streams, so these little microorganisms invade our bodies and seek out their proper habitats. These microorganisms do the following:

–gnaw away at the joints (inflammatory arthritis)
    –Give off calcium waste matter that cements bones together
    –lodge in liver and kidneys, and with their bite form stones
    –live in the very lining of the arteries and leave their hard deposit on the walls of the arteries
    –cling to the lining in the nervous system and short- circuit some of the electronics in the central computer of the brain
    –attack cells and enter them, building cocoons around the stricken cell thus cutting off the blood supply and causing the cell to lose its specific function, so that it can only live and multiply into cancerous tumors.

11. Jasmine says:

QUESTION:

Can you give us some suggestions or demo a recipe using radish greens? I hate to just compost them.

thanks!

12. smita says:

I am now! ..also started watching I think about two years ago? not sure but I love watching you guys!

13. Exersusie says:

Hey Kevin!
    Great show – I love this guy, he’s super smart!
    I’ve been a fan for the last year and passed along many of your episodes to my clients!!! I don’t like to ask much from people but I gotta question for you and I would sooooo love it if you’d be able to help me out! Saw the eye doc about my burning dry eyes yesterday and he said my oil glands in my lower lids looked frothy, bumpy and irritated. I guess they are blocked and not producing enough oil so he said I should be taking 1000mg of omega 3 oil everyday as well using hot compresses on my eyes a few times a day. So the thing is I already take about 1tsp a day of flax plus I eat chia and walnuts very regularly as well. So that’s equivalent to approx. 3 or 4 grams of omega 3 a day which is well over the 1000mg he said would help me. Also I take 2 capsules of fish oil (pharm grade) which is 150 mg of omega 3. Basically with all the different forms combined I’m sure I’m getting enough…..maybe even too much. I’m very healthy, lots of greens, no milk and very little meat. I’m fit and workout daily so why the heck are my eyes not working???!! Do you know of anyother dietary things I can do to increase oil production in the eye and what type of omega 3 do you like best if having to supplement? Thanks and great job doing your job – I love watching you guys!

14. Great advice from Sean. It’s so important to have an efficient digestive system. Unless we can digest and absorb the nutrients from our food then we cannot hope to be healthy.

In any condition it’s very wise to start looking at the digestive system and gut.

Sandy

15. Lorien says:

Hi Kevin, I have a question about the immune system. I got sick once last spring for about two days. Either that or I was having a healing crisis. I had gone raw the first of the year, I’d say at least 98% then and this was in April. I can’t be sure because it was the first time in 12 years that I’d been sick and that was for about 5 hours. I knew I was sick then because I was throwing up. I can’t remember having been sick before that experience although I’m sure I must have been. I have always assumed that this means my immune system is in good shape. Am I safe to make that assumption? It seems so much rides on having a healthy one.

16. Eva says:

Hello there from Europe! It’s always fun to watch your shows and I often hear some very interesting and useful stuff. So keep it up that way!

Now I have a question for you, I don’t know if you maybe had been talking about this before, but I think it really could help many raw women out there. What do you think about women period (menstruation) and the fact that many raw women don’t have it? How is it with you, AnnMarie?
    It’s a subject not debated too often in raw food movements, but I think it’s important!

Thank you so much for your response and keep up the good work!

Eva from Slovenia

17. Traci says:

I prefer room temperature water the most. It seems to hydrate me the best and I will drink a lot more water if it’s not too cold. Great information from the interview.

18. Jan says:

Yes, I have created a profile. Sorry I have not been back since I created it. I think it is a good idea to be able to chat on line with others who have the similar values when it comes to diet & exercise. Sounds like a great way to support each other.

Like Cis #9: I would like to see the shows in a written text format. I have dish as this is the only internet service available where I live. If I watch more than 14 minutes of videos they turn off the service saying I blew the fair down load policy. This is my choice for living in the country which I love.