Today I answer a boatload of questions in an attempt to catch up to the growing queue…
Here are the ones that I address…
– What is both of your outlooks on salt water flushes for cleansing?
– Is sprouted wheat gluten?
– Are you familiar with Nourishing Traditions and isn’t raw food supposed to be a part of the NT diet?
– If the stones are made of the olive oil and citrus juice, then why do the number of stones that are expelled from the body decrease each time you cleanse?
– When you fast the chemicals get sequestered deeper into the fatty tissue…any thoughts?
– Is MMS different from MSM? How and Why? What EXACTLY is it for?
– When you say MMS, are you talking about chlorine dioxide?
– Is swimming in chlorinated pools bad for you?
– Which is better do you think, very short term but often water fasting, or longer and less often?
– When you are referring to herbs, are you referring to culinary herbs (aka cilantro, oregano, thyme), or medicinal/therapeutic herbs (cordyceps, maca, shilajit)? What are your views on the use of therapeutic herbs under the guidance of a licensed natural health care practitioner?
Take a look…
Your question of the day: Do you swim in chlorinated pools?