Herbs and Foods for Better Sex with Brigitte Mars : The Renegade Health Show Episode #558

Thursday Apr 29 | BY |

Today, Brigitte Mars steams it up on the Renegade Health Show and explains some herbs and foods that will help you have better sex…

You might want to schedule a weekend getaway after listening to this one!

Your question of the day: What is your favorite waterfall?

To get Brigitte’s new book “The Sexual Herbal” click here!

1. Sheryl says:

Good Day Precious Ones: Truth – Sex should only be used to bring a Life into Being. (There is nothing wrong with that (God knows your intentions) Understand that the sex energy is a powerful energy & should be raise up thru the mind by adoration to God to create wonderful manifestions of perfection. The sex energy released from the body thru self gratification is Liquid Light (YOUR LIFES ENERGY) & is lost – This is the main reason for age. This energy is a persons youth, courage, strength. People who use this energy wrongly – their bodies will deteriroate. They become flabby, eyes dulled, hearing impaired. The sex energy effects all the senses. For your FYI – The body is the Temple of God not a play thing.

2. Jan says:

My favorite water fall is at Matthiessen State Park, Oglesby, Illinois. Most people would think there are many more impressive water falls and I agree with them. This one is my favorite since it is close to my home and I can visit often. There is nothing more relaxing and energizing than hearing sounds from a water fall.

3. Patty says:

Interesting – I can’t wait to read some of these responses!

4. John says:

Well the only one I have actually been to (and got to swim under) is Waimea Falls on the North Shore of Oahu. So I guess it has to be my favorite, but it is very nice and worth seeing.

5. Jo says:

Gulfoss in Iceland ! It’s the most beautiful place in the world (well, that I’ve experienced so far). It’s truly AWEsome.

Thank you for these great shows, especially this one with Brigitte Mars.

6. Melissa says:

Thank you so much for having Brigitte Mars. I truly think she has so much knowledge to share. I have her book Rawsome and I use it all the time, and not just for the recipes but for all the amazing information on the amazing food out there. I really enjoyed this show and her input on sexuality. I totally agree that you get low labido on the pill (I’m not on it now, but when I was younger), it was astonishing really! My favorite waterfall is located on your way to Whistler, BC. It’s called Shannon Falls.

7. Jasmine says:

Multnomah Falls in Portland, Oregon! Yeeeahh!

8. Arthur Hansen says:

Horse Tail Falls-Valdez,AK

9. LuAnn Agustin says:

Any of the falls in Yosemite, CA are beautiful… and awe inspiring.

10. Nicky says:

No better than VICTORIA FALLS in Zimbabwe, with a ‘rain’ forest made from the mist of water created…

11. Bev says:

Lots of gigantic water falls in the high Himalayan Mountains.

12. jronnie says:

My favorite is Hamilton Pool, just west of Austin, Texas. Truly beautiful place.

13. Sarah says:

Great interview with Brigitte Mars. I look forward to getting her book Beauty By Nature. I love waterfalls and I have many favorites. One is called Bridal Veil Falls located in Provo canyon, Utah. My other favorite is on Mount Timpanogos, also in Utah. Each fall my husband and I go to Sundance Ski Resort and take the lift up to the top and then hike a trail that takes us to Stewart Falls. The waterfall isn’t huge but it is the view that makes it spectacular. Nothing like experiencing the rocky mountains.

14. May Blom says:

A waterfall that’s in my vision when I’m meditating.

15. I’m in Michigan, which has a ton of waterfalls. I love them all .. but would be even better if they were warm!

Bridgette Mars is awesome!

16. Pamme says:

I like waterfalls you can swim under…
    my favorites are both in Costa Rica near Dominical… Nauyaca and Diamante.

17. Mark says:

Hi guys,
    Love the show and information…
    I would be interested in knowing:-
    If you were diagnosed with cancer What systems / protocols would you put in place to give your self the best chance of curing yourself? (please be very specific)
    Also
    If you were diagnosed with heart disease what systems / protocols would you put in place to give your self the best chance of curing yourself? (please be very specific)
    The reason I ask this is that almost everyone we know will die from one of these things (not with standing accidents) and it is very hard to get a definitive answer. I realise that the information you give is not medical advice; However, I am sure many people would appreciate a solid starting point.
    Many thanks
    Keep up the good work
    Mark

18. Cherie says:

My favorite waterfall is in Yosemite CA. Vernal fall, Brideveil, Wapama Falls, I don’t know. I guess my favorite is the one I am at because I am there. 🙂

19. france says:

my favorite waterfall is on the island of Anticosti in the province of Quebec
    also a very nice one is in bali near the village of Tedjakula north of the island

20. Natalie says:

The only waterfall I have visited was Duns River Falls In Negril, Jamiaca West Indies.

21. Christy says:

Hi Kevin and Annemarie!

I haven’t watched the video yet, but like most of your followers I do love and appreciate this beautiful gift by God of our sexuality. Only He could design something so wonderful and intimate to share with our ONE mate for life. We all know too well that His beautiful intentions have been highly slandered in both emotionally and physically.

I do pray that our world will come back to their God given senses. I also know that some will and history over the millenia also show most people have NO love or respect for God or His best for us. So many don’t even believe He exsist, they feel free to do what is right in their own eyes. I know even with their man-made freedom there is NO lasting joy to be found outside of a committed relationship.

I’m rather passionate on this subject, I didn’t mean to sound too judgemental and preachy. I do respect everyone’s right to live their life as they see fit. I do feel the wrong choices have devastating consequences. Choose wisely!

On a little lighter and funnier note, the heading for you video may need to be worded a bit differently. Herbs and foods for better sex WITH Brigitte Mars, maybe BY Brigitte Mars would be better or Brigitte Mars hosting this video about Herbs and Food for better sex! Just a thought- probably too late to change it now. HaHa!

Luv you two!
    Christy

22. Helena says:

All the falls in Yosemite, CA.

23. rainbow says:

i had what turned into a very magical time many years ago while visiting minnewaska state park near new paltz, new york. first i was introduced to rainbow falls, which i loved long before it became my name, and then during that same magical time i was taken to a place called verkeeterkill falls, and had one of the most delightful times of my life there :-). the sad part is that some of these wonderful and out of the way places were put into a book, so now lots of folks go there and there is trash and crap all over, last time i was there. hopefully it’s cleaned up now. i haven’t been anywhere in the vicinity for many many years.

thanks for the info today. i enjoyed it a lot. seems you are both enjoying your time in lovely costa rica. glad to see it. lots of love and gratitude to you both, and blessings to frederick and veronica for committing their lives to each other as well.

24. rudolf says:

never had sex with Brigite Mars so cant compare with herbs and without herbs.

25. Peggy Bradley says:

Hi, Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe is amazing. But I would also like to visit Costa Rica someday.

26. love waterfalls,I cant think of any landmark waterfalls…I do find it interesting that you are by a waterfall for this episode as water represents emotions and sexuality.
    Sexual energy is the same as creative energy ,we need to utilize this energy to remain balanced.In order to keep this energy balanced we must utilize our creative (sexual) energy through being productive/creative whether it be dancing/singing ,working on a project etc.Even the ancient yogis knew how to move their sexual energy and they were celibate ! With a partner we want to move that energy up to the heart chakra so that it becomes a heartfelt experience.

27. raw thing says:

Check out Plitvice region in Croatia…

28. Dee says:

Niagara Falls, grew up there and visited them a lot as a child.

29. Chris & Sara says:

Great interview. We love Brigitte!
    Its funny but most of the waterfalls that we go to we dont know the names of!! LOL. Our fav is one right up the road from us. In Haiku. Wild raspberrys, guavas, ginger, bananas, coffee trees, and more along the way.
    You guys belong in the tropics! That background looks good on you!

Love yas!

C&S

PS. Thanks for the pic AM/

30. Stephanie says:

Hey, jronnie. So gonna check out Hamilton Pool! But I’ll give a shout out to Pedernales Falls, TX. It’s more the swishing-over-rocks kind than the dashing-off-a-cliff kind, but you can walk out into the middle of them and you feel like you’re on another planet.

31. Margaret says:

I love Upper Michigan for all the water falls. Here’s a link. Bond Falls is a popular one. You could spend weeks hunting water falls up in Michigan.

32. Nick says:

Wow, Brigitte, thank you so much! For so much you said, including re the signature theory & of the scourge of western furniture–both so dear to my heart, so seldom given mention … like how ergonomic can a chair be?

33. Rosa says:

To Jan-
    I too love that area although I mostly hang out at Starved Rock State Park! May 15 & 16 is the annual huge powwow at Matthiessen State Park in Oglesby Illinois, maybe I will happen upon you there. I love sitting by the waterfall (French Trail) in Starved Rock and listening to the sounds of the powwow coming from Matthiessen State Park (1.5miles away)- very primal

34. Oscar says:

In Costa Rica visit La Paz near the Poas Volcano
    BUT.. That was a few yeas ago before the earthquake, so ask the locals first

35. Nihacc says:

Cola de caballo waterfall in Zaragoza (Spain, Europe), it’s amazing! You can walk through it and feel little drops on you…

36. Paula says:

Cucumber Falls!!
    Ohiopyle park, PA

37. Jon says:

Sheryl,

Sex does not have to be merely for reproduction and I really hope you do not go preaching that stuff to others.

I put the best foods possible in my body, drink the cleanest water, and make the most of everyday while staying happy. I’m going to continue to get laid just for the FUN of it, thanks.

By the way all research William Reich and Orgone energy. You may be pleasantly intrigued.

Jon

38. Leah Disney says:

I have to say that the first comment was a real downfall for the water falls concept HA! what a bummer..