Dr. Jameth Sheridan Questions the Link Between Sugar and Cancer : The Renegade Health Show Episode #539

Friday Apr 2 | BY |

Guys! Yesterday’s show was a JOKE!!! It was April Fool’s day…

I think some of you missed it completely… LOL! 🙂

Anyway, today’s in NOT a joke. In this episode, Dr. Jameth Sheridan explains his research around the link between sugar and cancer.

May be different than what you’ve heard.

Your question of the day: What are you passionate about?

We carry some of Jameth’s HealthForce products in the store here: www.RenegadeHealth.com/store

You can find out more about Dr. Jameth Sheridan here: www.HealthForce.com

Please let us know if there is anything else from him you want us to carry…

1. teri says:

why does he keep adjusting his shoulder on the left?? hyper guy… gotta listen not watching even though he’s atractive … good info though

2. Linda says:

I am passionate about watching The Renegade Health Show everyday!

3. Christie says:

I am passionate about learning how to be a more mindful loving person… and also gardening, nutrition, nature, and the like. Awesome show, this makes allot of sense… I would like to here more information or links to information on this.

Best,

Christie

4. Charlie says:

Feeling great and Frisbee golf! I’ve heard Jameth talking about this before, and it still fascinates me- makes so much sense. More from Jameth!

5. SherriK says:

I also found the shoulder thing distracting! I’m passionate about learning how to control cancer from recurring.

6. Sharon says:

I’m really passionate about TRUTH! I loved today’s episode. Cancer is multifaceted and food alone is not the answer anyway. You can give the best food to a person who is convinced they will die and they will die. No food will save them. Then there’s EMF’s and toxins of course.

There’s the grape cancer cure too and it has worked on people (Google it). I could never understand the extent of the anti-fruit kick. It’s the mixing and matching of therapies that usually screws things up. One man drank ONLY carrot juice for a year and fixed his bowel cancer. I’m not recommending that by the way but people need to question stuff they hear and see if it makes sense. Get tested for food allergies too if you have cancer and see what you can tolerate.

I like that Jameth is not jumping on the anti-agave bandwagon that seems so popular now. Perhaps you can contact Gary Young and do an interview with him about agave (see yesterday’s comment from Dawni). I’m one of the most sugar-sensitive people around and agave has never bothered me.

Anyone interested in IPT? See:

7. Moira says:

First and foremost I am PASSIONATE about Bible reading and Bible study and my relationship with my Creator, also helping others to realize the benefits of it and so many other things! knowledge! learning more from the Renegade Health Show! such variety, interesting people, informative schools of thought, thought-provoking! Love it, love it, love it!

Thanks so much to YOU Kevin.

8. naomi says:

THANKS DR JAMETH and kevin makes sense! i am passionate about life!!!

9. Informative view on sugar and cancer.

But cancer can be eliminated very quickly with the use of high quality enzymes and the patented probiotics;

All this can be found on the website:

Also the recording link below will explain how enzymes and probiotics have eliminated death-bed cancer within 60 days.

An interview with (Dr.) Michael O’Brien & Toby Watkinson
    regarding Dr. Bernard Jensen amazing recovery from prostate cancer.

Louis Hoolaeff HR ACS
    Avena Originals Health Club member #10164
    louish3@shaw.ca

10. Tee says:

Sadly, I fear this April Fool’s joke only cements what the “normal” world of eaters thinks of us; that we’re all crazy, conspiracy theory junkies (I’m surrounded by conservatives). The normal world of sugar eaters, corn-syrup drinkers, processed food consumers, fast food whores, for the most part, doesn’t want to change their eating habits. And because we eat so very strangely from them (as strangely as they do for us), they’re too close-minded to try a different lifestyle. If they did, they’d notice so many benefits.

In any case, this vid sounded as crazy to me as the “meatless Mondays” suggestion I’ve made sounds to friends. I’d rather not give them anything else to throw back as “what we say”, by citing a source of what they find to be ridiculous. How careful will they be about checking its validity and the integrity of its truth? I hope that makes sense…and I don’t mean it personally. Just something to think about.

11. Pulling up his bra strap??? LOL

Passionate about learning the truth–it’s out there somewhere…..

12. Muriel says:

I am also passionate about life and being grateful for every moment by being aware and giving thanks and praise to our Creator.
    It is only by living connected to our source that the ego takes a back seat to our eternal soul.
    On this Good Friday i am reminded of the amazing love my Savior has for me and all who seek his mercy. Love to All

13. Aron says:

Wow, nearly as much energy as you Kev!

Without knowing the technical science behind it, that sounds very logical. I’m a bit biased in how much I love fruit tho! That’s exactly what I like to hear.

Passionate about learning – particularly about health, but still addicted to processed food.

So many opinions, experiences and theories. What is truth anyway?

PS – Happy Easter everyone!

14. john says:

FASCINATING-Kevin I have to watch this again ,so if I understand Dr. Sheridan correctly in what he is saying, basically I see a confirmation of what God told Adam and Eve what to eat. vegetables,FRUIT trees ,nuts, seeds, herbs,-things that grow or that have the vital life force in the blood of the juice. I guess that is why Dr.Norman Walker and Gerson Therapy are so adamant about the almighty sweet carrot juice. I draw the parallels of what Dr. Sheridan has to say about the benefits of eating healthy natural fruits with sugar, in moderation perhaps to maintain good health. What Dr. Sheridan said I believe verifies what God originally designed for our bodies to consume -Fruits and vegetables as God’s ideal, prior to the fall of man, or sin. It is refreshing to em to see how modern science is BEGING to realize in all types of research not just health,space,archaeology,etc. that what -GOD ALMIGHTY has said is in fact TRUE AND ALIGNS UP WITH SCRIPTURE.-PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW.

15. sally says:

I want to be healthy.
    🙂

16. Nicole says:

I’m glad someone else noticed him picking at his left shoulder/shirt, since it kept distracting me, and I wondered, “Is he trying to show his bicep?” It is a nice bicep:-)

My mother had cancer and didn’t survive. I hope we can find a way to mesh alternative and “regular” medical treatment to make it successful AND approachable to most people, sort of like what Dr. Sheridan was talking about, so that more people can overcome cancer and get healthy.

Kevin: can you ask Dr. Sheridan to talk more about why he’s not anti-agave? I’m curious since we hear so much negative info about it. Thanks!

17. brenda says:

Please have more interviews with Dr. Sheridan – thanks so much. More information on IPT therapy that he mentioned would be helpful – could you interview Dr. Lodi (An Oasis of Healing) in Phoenix to talk about it?

18. john says:

P.s. I forgot to mention Kevin.Nice to see Jennifer again working with AnnMarie in your fulfillment center .Wishing her the Best in her life.

19. Jana says:

I feel too tired all the time to feel passionate about much of anything. Cancer treatments left me feeling like a deflated balloon, but my list of complaints is shrinking. I spend my waking hours trying to figure out what my healthiest food choices are, so for now that my passion.

I just wanted to comment on the topic of sugar as it relates to cancer and its treatments — when I was going through radiation, I had two cravings — grapes and salt. Not together, of course. At the time I wasn’t very aware of how much corn syrup was in my beverages. I was drinking crangrape juice, which is loaded with hfcs, plus eating loads of grapes from the produce section. While eating meals, I would salt, salt and salt again, which I suspect was a craving for iodine. While going through chemo, I was thirsty ALL the time, and I constantly had a bottle of arizona tea at hand, usually the ‘energy’ mango flavored one, which was also loaded with hfcs. I’m still here to comment on all this, so something obviously worked.

20. wendy green says:

i know what the distracting shoulder thing was about….he is trying to show off his biceps…hahaha. he even has his short sleeved shirt rolled up, but damn…just not high enough to REALLY see his muscles…so he tugs the shoulder up and waves his arms around. THAT’S IT! too funny.
    he should just wear a guinni T.

putting turmeric in with my pineapple smoothies now.

i am passionate about living naturally in nature.
    no car.no phone, no TV, eating local and fresh…swim everyday, hike in the forest, dark skies at night. i’m tight with the mother!

21. Rebecca says:

IPT is available in this country, just not mainstream. I took my mother to a clinic for IPT treatment. It cost $30K for 6 weeks and did nothing for her. The doctor said her tumor markers were cut in half, which was a lie (according to her oncologist). The general population cannot afford these treatments. I think the best option for most would be to follow the Gerson Therapy, but like my mother, most are too set in their ways to change their diet so drastically.
    She is now on chemo, and tumors are still growing.

22. Kathryn says:

I’m passionate about creating and Blessing Healthy foods and juices and serving them to mankind in a loving way 🙂 And your Renegade show!!!!! Thank you 🙂

23. I am passionate about working with children! I work in a pre-kindergarten room in a public school. get me started talking about the meals that are served in the schools and many of these details, it is horrible! food is either wasted (because their little stomachs cannot fit the adult sized portions they are given, or they eat it and the meal that they had before coming to school and learn to over eat! see…here I go! If anyone has school lunches improved or suggestions on how to change the burocrocy I am listening.

24. Thank you so much for the Great Interview! I am Passionate about Animals our Fellow Earthlings and Honoring their lives!

25. Suzy says:

I’m passionate about healing in all of its forms! Suzy

26. Cori Larson says:

I am passionate about drinking Kangen Alkaline Water!! Learning more everyday, and expect every kitchen in the future to have a water unit making high anti-oxidant, high alkaline, ultra-low ORP for greater health benefits!!

27. Ginny Fisher says:

Wonderful show!!! And what a great idea. I believe in eating foods as close to how God created them as possible, and Dr. Sheridan’s program went right along with that! It’s always confused me that some great brains like those at Hippocrates and others have their people stay away from fruit.

My passion is staying as healthy as I can. Your show helps, and especially ones like this one. Thank you QUANTUMLY. (o:Ginny

28. It was an interesting show. I had a very aggressive prostate cancer … but I still avoided all medical treatments. It is now almost six years later and there is no sign of any cancer or prostate byproducts. And, since I am not doing anything to promote the growth of cancer, I have no fear of it coming back.
    I even started a blog to pass on what I’ve learned alternatively to handle the requests for information from cancer support groups. There are no charges (I’m an engineer, not an MD), so interested parties can see it at: http://freedomfornaturalhealth.ning.com/

29. Sandi Seegert says:

I’m passionate about learning! Everyday is a new adventure and “school”!

30. zo says:

http://greensmoothiesblog.com/ posted a green smoothie testimonial today about a cancer patient who was concerned about this very issue – that any kind of sugar was a no-no with cancer. Yes, more Sheridan videos please.

31. Bjorn says:

First of all: Let’s analyze what a Passion really is. To me, a Passion is a many-faceted word meaning “PASS-I-ON” (let your own Higher Self’s desire(s) for you manifest in your physical reality in your human life on Earth).

To me as a spiritual person, when you ask what I am the most passionate about, in reality you are asking me what my Higher Self wants me the most to successfully focus on in the moment I experience the sensation of passion.

To fully answer your question, I have to say that Passion can come and go many times throughout a day, but not necessarily every day. But whenever passion shows up I find myself emotionally driven by urging inspiration either to compose a new melody, write lyrics to it or another one of my existing songs or give it a name – sometimes months before I even know what the song is supposed to be about.

But because Passion is a really rare gift from ones Higher Self, when it is “passed on” to me in the form of a new tune or lyric I always drop everything else I’m doing, grabs a guitar or sits down at the piano to record the fresh idea on cassette tapes.

Or when one of my other Passions urges me to either add some more information to one of my many existing screenplay projects, or wants me to write an entire chapter or two to a story, I always keep a college block and pens within reach to jot it all down as soon as it is served to me.

I am also Passionately inspired to “study” what benefits my physical body the most. So far the green list contains intake of a minimum of two gallon purified water every day, an entire range of organic raw food, juices and smoothies; Superfood; Unheated, non-additives-at-all powdered supplements packed with vitamin, minerals, enzymes, pro-biotics and every other necessary nutrient my body needs to function optimally.

The red list contains all the rest of the food you find around, plus medication; The use of sun screens or sun glasses blocking you from receiving vital vitamin D and other important energies your body yearns for from the Sun; Cosmetics, soaps and shampoos full of chemicals; Destroy your cells and hinder cellular energy-flow when piercing; Literally poisoning and slowly chocking your skin to death with tattoos; Overwhelming your cells with harmful radiation when exposing yourself to any form of radiation from High Voltage Power Lines, Cell phones, Wireless home systems, Microwave ovens, Sun beds, as there are no safe ones on the market no matter what experts tell you; Breathing in contaminated or poor quality air and so on. The list is long, and whether you agree, like it or not, most of these things, with the exception of low-radiating home phones, wireless computer systems and TV should optimally be avoided at all cost in your daily life to attain a successful Ascension.

If you don’t, you’ll find out the hard way or one way or other, anyway, because your own Higher (Real) Self will tell you what is best for you when you are ready to listen.

How I know? Read on to find out.

Let’s just say that everyone interested in ascension, 2012, extra-terrestrial life, UFOs, channeling, direct contact with your Higher (Real) Self, perfect health and, yes, LIFETIME PASSION, will benefit great from reading my story when it reaches the shelves some day in the future – as I have gone through all the stages that you and everyone else intended for ascension will have to go through.

Keep in mind that “Ascension” has nothing to do with anyone dying or physically having to leave the planet. No, no. Ascension is about fine-tuning your body to a state of as-perfect-a-body-you-can-get-it by changing to a healthy lifestyle eating nothing but organic raw food and the absolute minimum of other things to get enough B12 to sustain your health. Turning your backs to the above mentioned “Red List” is a definitive must to succeed.

On the other hand, ascension is also an alteration of the way human being sees things. One can say you reach a higher lever of “seeing” how everything works around you. Being there myself, I must say it’s an awesome fascinating ride that will knock your socks off!!! You just wait and see.

But there’s more: Your body will also be subject to physical, cellular changes through a variation of energy bursts coming from the Universe, that in the end will enable you to speak directly to your Real self through your thoughts.

To assist you through your own “Ascension” process, my Higher Self has now informed me (through thoughts coming to my mind, accompanied by inspirational emotions) to start writing my own life story, as my story will tell you all about the various stages of “ascending”, helping you through the process without fear or worry.

You see, my Higher Self tells me (for the first time) that I am one of a very few people on Earth that has successfully gone through the Ascension Process with ones own Higher Self directing me every step of the way through my now 57 years of human life.

If you wonder, the normal routine for all human beings is that ones Higher Self usually keeps quiet, handling the moment-to-moment physical needs and adjustments you force it to do through your choices of food, drink and whatever else you consume or expose your body to) leaving all the “talking” to its (your unknown) co-pilot, that serves you every single thought coming to your mind throughout the day, except for when you consciously decide to ponder upon what “you think you just thought when you didn’t, because your “Co-Pilot” did it for you”, so now you know.

By the way, I am told to inform you that the co-pilot Universally is called GIAX, but in reality it is a fellow creator energy invited by your Higher Self to confuse you, lead you astray, trick you into mishaps and mischief by blinding you from seeing what is best for you in the moment (it’s called the “Veil”), and, not to forget the maybe most important thing of all, the forming of your belief system, based on what you learn from already existing truth as you grow up, along with existing habits of those you live amongst that you adapt as your own truths and fine-tune to fit your own “needs” over the years.
    Oh, and, before I forget: GIAX also goes under another name on our planet, one you’re already very familiar with: The DEVIL in all of us. So now you know some of the stuff I’m told to share with you in my book(s) released in the years to come.

And yes, if you haven’t already guessed, THIS TOPIC is my BIGGEST PASSION in life!!!, so thank you for asking.

In the future this passion will be presented to you in books, in TV-series, movies, in music and on the internet. And so it is.

Have the best Passionate life ever, everyone.

Love, Bjorn.

32. john says:

NUMBER—-21— Thank you for informing us about your dearly beloved Mother’s experience and the cost .I am sincerely very sorry for your mother and you as well as your other close family members who feel very bad at this time and drained of mental energy, etc. I wnt to thank you for caring and sharing the TRUTH.God Bless your entire family and I believe in Dr.Walker (books),Gerson (methods) for healing and highly effective as well as many others out there.I will pray for your Mother and you. God Bless.

33. Elmer Fudd says:

I’m passionate about reading other people’s weird passions…I own a mansion and a yacht.

34. Becky says:

Finally someone who is making sense about this I always thought that the sugar in the berries and grapes targeted the cancer cells and then bombed them with all the wonderful anti-cancer substances.

35. Maggie says:

I work in the world of hospice and every day I see people coming to the end of their lives. It has made me become passionate about living every moment as it comes and to love the special family and friends God has placed in my life. When our time on this earth is coming to a close, you realize how unimportant many of the things are that we hold so tightly to and how wildly important our relationships are. Learn from the past but let it go, fret not the future for its time has not yet come, live passionately in the present because it’s all you really have. May Easter be a time of blessing and peace to you all.

36. Greg says:

Why didn’t he talk about Vit. D2 and D3? Could you do a follow up report on what he had to say about that issue?

37. Lisa says:

Wow. Just wow!

I am a 13 year cancer survivor who drank gallons, and gallons, and gallons of carrot juice (plus other juices, and lots of other stuff, too) per my “health teacher’s recommendation. Due to the intense scrutiny of “sugars” and carrot juice over the past few years, I had begun to wonder how I even survived at all.

Thank you!

38. Delores says:

I am passionate about truth and living healty. I like what Moira #7 said. We all need to be passionate about the Bible. I am also very passionate about Young Living Essentiail Oils and all their nutritional products. God made our bodies to heal themselves. We just need to give it the tools to work with. YL has the tools–I thank God and Gary Young.

39. Jasmine says:

Finally, an anti-cancer theory that makes SENSE! THANK YOU Jameth Sheridan and Kev&Annemarie.

I read and tried Gabriel Cousens’ program and it just didn’t work for me. I felt awful on it. Now I’m following more of the D. Graham approach and feeling better. I’m still trying to find my path to optimum health.

Thanks for a great interview!

40. Heather says:

The wisdom of whole foods as created by God. That’s my passion, in heaven and on earth.

Mat 4:4 But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘MAN SHALL NOT LIVE ON BREAD ALONE, BUT ON EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.'”

41. Kym Hutcheon says:

I appreciate Dr. Sheridan’s erudition – I am passionate about learning – and know he is very well respected. However, it concerns me that he is giving this information without supporting data from clinical trials.

His information sounds logical and I’m not trying to make a comment on its validity one way or the other. However, even in a forum such as this, without evidence from oncological trials, this is simply an interesting anecdote.

42. Barbara W. says:

Love Jameth and listen intently when he is interviewed. I am passionate as others have commented about the truth and learning as much as possible about health & nutrition.

43. Karen says:

Wow! Jameth is a passionate, amazing dude! I hope you’ll be able to grab him again in the future. I myself am passionate for learning about health. We are so lucky to have you guys and Jameth in the mix.

44. Helen says:

hello kevin, is yacon a better sweeter than agave? Why would a vegan eat honey?

45. Frederik Ackermann says:

Very interesting 😀
    I am passionate about health and running

46. Dee says:

Loved this show, great info, great energy. Wow.

47. Sheilah Renaud says:

I am passionate about my CHILDREN’S NUTRITIONAL COLORING BOOK that I just wrote and am getting published very soon!

48. Stephanie says:

I’m passionate about figuring out what I’m passionate about. And about learning at a deep level that I can only do what I can do. Currently, I am also passionate about spending as much time with my dad as possible. He’s got Parkinson’s and just went on home hospice care. He’s the greatest.

49. Genevieve says:

I love Jameth’s passion and eagerness to share with others, but he really needs to do something about that bra strap! ?

I am passionate about Jesus.

50. Corey says:

Mother Earth… my life support system… as a soldier… I must drink your blue water… live inside your red clay and eat your green skin. I pray… my boots will always kiss your face and my footsteps match your heartbeat. Carry my body through space and time… you are my connection to the Universe… and all that comes after. I am yours and you are mine. I salute you.

51. Phyllis says:

Thanks Kev and Annmarie for the daily broadcast. I really enjoy them. Dr. Sheridan answered a few questions for me regarding soy. I just ended a 14 day fast for cleansing and I’ve decided to go raw for at least two weeks to a month. I am feeling so strong and focused.

Thanks again for the info…it’s so appreciated!

peace and blessings to you guys.
    Phyllis

52. Cheryl Holt says:

WOW!
    What a great show!
    Thank you Kevin & Annmarie!
    I loved listening
    to Dr. Sheridan’s talk.
    I am learning about various nutrition therapies that help the body to heal itself.
    I am passionate about many things
    @ the top of the list would be love & life.

Peace,
    Cheryl

53. Elaine says:

I’m passionate about God’s eternal purpose for mankind, and am looking forward to the day it is fulfilled when Jesus returns.

54. Laurie says:

Sheilah (#47)

Let us know how we can get ahold of that coloring book. I’m very interested!

I’m passionate about healthy living and sharing that with my family!

55. Gina Maria says:

Thank you so much again Kevin and Jameth..great show..
    I would rather be healthy of course

56. Tammy says:

I am passionate about my Lord Jesus Christ & I am also passionate about learning more and more about natural eating/living. I want to share information with everybody I meet. It’s so hard to share information with people who are brainwashed with believing everything their doctors prescribe is “the right thing” and that just because they don’t have any immediate ill effects from a “bad food or drink”, they think it’s all fine and we are “weird or off the deep end”. I want to redirect their paths so much! I want so desperately to help all these people I see living their lives day in and day out…consuming foods & drinks that will only cause diseases and cancers to develop. Everyone just assumes that old age=illness. NO, it doesn’t have to be that way! Take care of the bodies that God gave us, nourish your bodies with the natural things God created for us & live according to the bible and your older years will be just as healthy as your younger ones.
    God Bless you all!

57. fitnfirm says:

Can’t view any of your videos anymore.
    have you changed the format?

58. Nancy Zare says:

I am passionate about facilitating people towards optimal health. By health I mean all aspects: spiritual, mental, emotional, physical. Nothing brings me more joy than to be a part of sharing information and support that enables a person to achieve their next milestone in their journey.

59. Ginger Bread says:

….after meeting lots of raw foodists all over and in the Ann Wigmore’s institute, it’s clear that they are really a bit nuts….I am a fan of intelligent healthy lifestyle, raw foods, living foods etc and I studied and lived many styles to find out for myself… but there is something about the fanatical raw foodists – they really are nuts….this Dr. scared me!

60. I am passionate about achieving and promoting optimal health. I am passionate about natural living, natural childbirth, music and spirituality. I am passionate about living life to its fullest. If a person is not passionate about something, then what’s the point of living?

61. Maria says:

I’m passionate that CHOCOLATE IS POISON!