How to Boost the Immune System Naturally with Dr. J.E. Williams – The Renegade Health Show Episode #516

Tuesday Mar 2 | BY |

Today, we have more from Dr. J.E. Williams…

Not only has he worked with indigenous people, he’s also one of the top virus experts in the world. His book Viral Immunity is considered one of the best resources in medicine for viral research and thought.

He’ll explain how to boost the immune system naturally as well as how viruses work into the fabric of our lives.

Your question of the day: What other experts do you want us to interview?

To find out more about Dr. J.E. Williams, please visit his website here: http://www.drjewilliams.com

1. Thomas says:

Since you are in Arizona, perhaps you could visit Gabriel Cousens’ farm.

Here’s a really funny article from today’s news:

The question here, I guess, is whether you have a big gut or a developed brain. 🙂
    Apparently the researchers aren’t aware of blenders and juicers.

2. Stephanie says:

That guy who lives by staring at the sun! Seriously. I would want to hear what he has to say for himself.

By the by – I was feeling blue, so the fiance made me a wordsearch with one of those fancy computer programs. One of the words to find was “renegadehealthshow.” 🙂

Cheers!

3. john says:

Sally Fallon – her book is very inspirtional. It would be good to have different opinions on your show.

4. jenny says:

Super Goji Girl /Franky G – They are not health experts but I think their new way of eating is very sustainable.

5. joey says:

Raw Model/Anthony Anderson.

6. Doug from Dallas says:

I’d like to get someone familar with Dr. Beddoe and his Reams’ Biological Theory of Ionization (RBTI), sounds very interesting.
    There are many U.S. consultants who are trained in the practice and testing.

7. Thanks Kevin

Great interview

How about Tonya Zavasta http://www.beautifulonraw.com

You can visit my blog http://www.rawsomegal.wordpress.com and read about my 42 day cleanse using coconut water and stevia which I completed mid-January. I have also written about my transition back to food. I continue to write about health related topics and post three times during the week. To read about my cleanse from day 1, click on December 2009. Share this with others who may be interested and I love to receive comments. You can also subscribe so you will always receive the latest posts in you email inbox.

Namaste!
    Chef Mindy aka Ageless Raw Beauty

8. andrew says:

hira ratan manek (sungazing)

Joel Wallach (“Dead Doctors Dont lie” book)

Burt Williams (he is 81 and looks like 50)

possibly please

9. Chris says:

Dr. Smokey Santillo

10. raymond says:

here i go again.i told you last year,here look at it like this:if everybody knew the free radical therory,not only will they know how to cure there problem,they will know how they got that problem.then they can look at all the protocols to solve that problem(11 protocols that i know of)but evrybody is to busy telling people to do this or try that.when they should be telling them what caused there problem.the best person i know of that has the ability to get your attention is karl loren.example did you know that lead it is the hardest toxin to get out of your body?even with a i.v or oral chealation after a year.im sure he would have no problem explaining to the veiwers the free radical therory.

11. sharon says:

After listening to Dr. Williams and others, I’m starting to wonder if a strict vegan can be healthy. Lots of his immune boosting substances require the “use” of an animal. 🙁

12. Jill says:

Good interview. You’ve probably had him on the show before but I would say Dr. Jameth Sheridan, because when I watched him talk about raw foodism and dental care was really interesting! 🙂

13. Genevieve says:

I’d love to hear more about EMFs and how to avoid them, also radiation and how it affects our bodies. I don’t know who the experts are.

Thanks in advance.

14. sarah says:

Could you PLEASE do a show on the best options for a WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER SYSTEM, SHOWER FILTER & SINK FILTER?
    I’m not sure who the experts are for this issue.
    How about interviewing several people in the health field & asking them what they use and what they recommend? And it would also be helpful to know what systems aren’t very good.
    What should a consumer look for when researching different water filter systems?
    Please ask Daniel Vitalis and David Wolfe their opinion. Which filter system do they suggest for people who don’t have access to a cold spring?

15. Misty says:

Dr Dietrich Klinghardt , talks about heavy metals, mercury, and lyme disease. autism in kids..excellent guy, you would not regret it.
    Misty

16. Karen says:

Dr. Williams was very interesting – and so calming. Aaahhhhhhh. Thanks, Kevin.

I would like you to interview Kal Sellers. I’m taking some of his internet classes and he is very knowledgeable about many things. I’ve learned things from him that I’ve never heard anywhere else.

17. Tanya Boozer says:

raymond, actually the hardest toxin to get out of the body, at the present, is depleted uranium. It also does the most damage.

Tanya,
    First Gulf War Veteran

18. Anne Hunt says:

Nomi Shannon- How to set up a raw kitchen
    Bonsall, CA “The Raw Gourmet”

Dave Ramsey- Total Money Makeover
    (for mental health)

Dr. John Cooke- Cardiovascular Cure
    Louis Ignarro- Nobel Prize for No more Heart Disease – ProArgi9+

Gloria Arenson- How to stop playing the weighting game (tapping)

Dr. Gino Tutera MD – You Don’t Have to Live with It (bioidentical hormones- pellets)
    Scottsdale, Arizona 480-874-1515

Laraine K. Pounds, RN, MSN, CMT
    Institute of Intergrative Aromatherapy
    Boulder, CO 888-282-2002

David Simon- The Chopra Center- Primordial sounds and mantras/guided imagery
    888-842-8143

Panchakarma- mind/body detox
    Rasayana- Ayurvedic Herbal wisdom

Organic Square Foot Gardening

19. Usha Sunrise says:

The reverend Dr. Michael Beckwith. Absolutely loved his views on the Raw for Life DVD, and would love to hear more of his in depth wisdom on eating ethically. Also, Dr. Will Tuttle, author of ‘The World Peace Diet.’….

20. Barbara S says:

Dr. Joseph Mercola, Gary Null, Dietrich Klinghardt, Ken Blue (chef at Hippocrates)

21. Ineke says:

Dr. Joseph Mercola, Dr. David Servan-Schreiber, Dr. Joseph Spaziano, oncologist at the HIppocrates institute and for us women: Ann-Louise Gittleman

Great interview again!

22. Ineke says:

website dr David Servan-Schreiber: http://www.anticancerways.com

23. Melissa says:

Great show! Thank you sharing the interview! I would like to see Nomi Shannon and Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo. Thanks!

24. Joy says:

I’d love to see you stop at 105 Degrees in OK City, OK – Interview the chefs and students there.

I’d also love to see you visit and interview Joshua Rosenthal of the Institute of Integrated Nutrition (New York City). I just enrolled in their 10-month course, and was blown away by the comprehensive and diverse nature of the program.

That was a wonderfully interesting interview (both segments) with Dr. Williams.

Thanks for all you do!

25. sharon says:

I second the motion for Gabriel Cousens. I’m interested in how he combines an Ayurvedic approach with raw. Personally, I would like to ask him, how a VATA can go raw without all the air, and gas, and “spacyness?” An Ayurvedic viaja once told me to cook ALL my foods. If I gave my husband a salad, I should even cook my lettuce….how do you argue with a 3000 year old theory? Ha. Maybe it’s outdated? But still I don’t like all the “air” with this raw diet.

26. Sharon says:

Ian Clark (Real N Raw)–get him to talk about teeth and root canals. As a matter of fact it would be fantastic if you would promote that film especially since Annmarie is in it and it is for a great cause and has an AWESOME soundtrack. It was full of great stuff but Ian’s little commentary on teeth was fantastic!

Marc David (long time vegan, now ex-vegan and nutritionist). Always good to get some controversy.

Get someone to talk about light therapy. Darius Dinshah, Jacob Liberman, etc.

27. Kristine says:

I would hope you could interview Natalia Rose. She has a strong, clear message on the importance of detoxing your body. She also focuses on the importance of women being very clean to have and raise children. She is not dogmatic about raw food though, especially for people who need to detox. I think her method is very sound.

28. RJ says:

An interview with Ellen Degeneres would be intriguing. I’d be curious as to how she transitioned to veganism and the changes in her health that she’s experienced. She decided to become a vegan after viewing the documentary “Earthlings”, which is narrated by Joaquin Phoenix. Here is the link:

29. Marie1225 says:

Hi Kevin and Annmarie,

I would love for you guys to interview Dr. Leonard Coldwell. He has some amazing things to say about cancer and health. It would be neat to hear the questions that you would have for him. I think you should have Karen Van Cleef on as well. I know you sell the toothsoap on the website, but I’m not sure I’ve seen her on the show. She has remarkable things to share.

Thanks!

Marie Ligorria

30. Luciana says:

Gabriel Cousens on reconciling Ayurveda and raw would be great. And also his views on glycemic index.
    Jasmuheen on living on light (pranic nourishment). I have a friend who went on a total fast for one week, that is, no food and NO WATER. How could that be possible!

Thanks for the great shows!

31. Mel says:

Tonya Zavasta and Daniel Vitalis

32. Ineke says:

I agree with Kristine (#30) Natalia Rose has a very “different” approach to raw foods than a lot of “experts” and does focus on cleansing and detoxing in a very realistic way. It is also very easy to incorporate in your daily life.

33. paul says:

Great interview Kev. Wow, so many really good suggestions for interviewees, you should just go right down the list. btw, I second the David Wolfe interview. Its always great to hear about his latest endeavors. Thanks, you guys.
    Paul

34. josanne says:

Here’s my wish list: Nomi Shannon, Cherie Soria, Deepak Chopra, Thomas Lodi, Ani Phyo, Rev Michael Beckwith, Gabriel Cousens, Zitari Zitari aka Ruby Stoner (she’s been a vegan raw food chef since 1967!), Victor Kulvinskas, Anna Maria Clements (more voices from Hippocrates)…

Always appreciate your enthusiasm! Cheers, Josanne

35. Pat G. says:

We’re approximately 10 X more by body weight bacteria…viruses are linked into our genetic material…and manipulate and modulate our immune system…with their innate intelligence…mostly goat and part spider hence the goat’s silky hair…” blech! I think I’m going to shoot up some bleach and get myself squeeky clean!

Would love you to interview Abeba Wright, Krazy Kracker expert, http://www.absolutelyabebaskrazykrackers.com/
    and Ariel Tel-Oren, who is gaining popularity here in the SF bay area for his lectures on functional medicine; he’s brilliant…check out http://www.ecopolitan.com and his goole talk on youtube.com. Also, a wonderful nutritional biologist is David Fowkes; he’s brilliant!!!!

36. esther says:

Dr. T Colin Campbell author of The China Study
    and Gary Null.

37. Marilyn Margaret Hayes says:

Love your interviews Kevin especially the fact you leave the commentator say their piece without interruptions.
    I am into fermented foods and would appreciate an interview with Sandor Katz the author of Wild Fermentation.
    Keep up the good work. Marilyn

38. Christine says:

Thank you so much for everything you do, Kevin and Annmarie, I now watch your videos daily and enjoy reading all the comments. Your idea to interview experts is brilliant, it’s such great information for all of us and you will never run out of material.

39. Darshana says:

Sally Fallon “Nourishing Traditions” and Paul Pitchford “Healing with Whole Foods”

Loved the Dr. Williams interviews — what a kind, thoughtful man!

40. Kym Hutcheon says:

Wow, this completely rocked. I mean so many of the interviews do but Dr. Williams is clearly pushing the envelope with his research.

You already have many excellent suggestions for interviews but if you need one more, I’d love you to give some ‘airtime’ to Dr. Bryan Walsh: http://www.drbryanpwalsh.com/ and http://www.fatisnotyourfault.com/. His work on hormones is completely fascinating and highly practical.

(Kevin and Annmarie: if you’d like an introduction, please feel free to contact me at the mail address for this post.)

41. Sue says:

I second Esther’s vote for Dr. T Colin Campbell – I have been blown away by his book.

42. Lori says:

So many good answers here already! Agree, Victoras Kulvinskas (he’s been at this for such a long time!), Deepak Chopra/Ayurvedic angle for raw, Dr.Oz because he’s so mainstream now but I think has “Eastern” roots/beliefs and being more exposed to our “raw” world could favorably influence him! And a few raw “celebrities” like Raw Model Anthony and Tonya Kay – both inspiring!

43. Kali Lilla says:

Great interview, guys!

I would love to hear interviews from:
    Sally Fallon
    Micheal Pollan
    Maybe a paleo point of view like John Durant in NYC? http://www.healthhabits.ca/2010/02/11/is-stephen-colbert-a-closet-paleo/

44. Jacquie says:

Great interview series, guys! I vote for Jameth Sheriden, Natalia Rose, Dr. T Colin Campbell, Deepak Chopra, Gary Null, Nomi Shannon, Ken Blue (chef at Hippocrates) (would be great if he’d share a recipe!) and Gabriel Cousens. Enjoy your day! 🙂

45. Brooke says:

I would have to agree with everyone else that there are already so many good suggestions on who to interview. The only other interview I would like to see would be one with a permaculture expert. I don’t really know who you could contact in the US though. I’m really interested in growing my own food and rebuilding the forests and plants in North America. Thanks for everything you both do!

46. You’re the one yet Kevin,to the point and focus!You two (your wife) are doing a great job(sometimes you can be a bit forceful-gently-but you guys work well together!) on this food subject and also the quest is excellent! Rich examples from his experiences and very helpful to a lot of answers of the human race and diet problem.
    You impress me when after in this business you decided to (interesting the way you did it)dump smoking,and to me other things are happening to you,the energy is very notice and what comes out of you is helping a lot of people -including me in my eating habits! I thank you alot!
    Keep the info coming!

47. fran says:

Love to hear Hiawatha Cromer past director of
    Creative Health Institute, Don or his daughter still at Creative Health.
    Love you guys

48. Susanne says:

Could you interview Dr. Jonathan Wright MD or Dr. Ray Peat PhD

49. Andrew says:

Sally Fallon would be great to see here.

50. Bernadette says:

I also would like you to interview Dr Mercola and Dr Servan-Schreiber. They are not raw vegan but have a lot to bring to the table, especially Dr Servan Schreiber who can talk first hand of what he did and still does to fight cancer (had a brain tumor).
    Many thanks in advance.
    Bernadette

51. KarenS says:

How about an interview with Andreas Moritz, author of “The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush”

52. Wonda says:

Danny Vierra of Modern Manna.

53. Elaine says:

How about Timothy Brantley who wrote “The Cure” and the raw model Carol Alt, and maybe some of the owners of the raw restaurants around the country that have written raw recipe books? I also think Dr. Batmanghelidj (watercure.com) is interesting.

54. Jasmine says:

omggg…I tried so hard, but could not stay tuned in to this video. But i still love you both.

55. Jasmine says:

cherie colbom of “Juice fasting and feasting for life” or something…

56. Jasmine says:

“juice fasting and detoxing for life”

57. Mel says:

I second the request for Timothy Brantley. Loved his book The Cure. Carol Alt would be great too. Enjoyed her books too. Thanks

58. NOAA Janet says:

I would love you to get Dr. Wong on the show 🙂 🙂 🙂

59. Cherie says:

Dr David Brownstein who wrote Iodine, why you need it and why you can’t live without it.

60. Lisa says:

Don Tolman, he speaks on whole food and ancient principles for health. Really easy to follow.
    Thanks

61. Dr.Michel says:

One of the best ways to build a strong immune system is too make sure you have a nervous system that is functioning well. Your immune system is controlled and coordinated by the nervous system. So go to your Chiropractor.

62. Jan says:

I would like to learn about Homeopathy. Is it a good thing or not? When would someone use this type of medicine or doctor?

63. Joy says:

Nora Lenz in Seattle is GREAT – very direct – nice in this world!

64. Jamie says:

I would love to hear some debates. For example, Brigitte Mars and Susun Weed debated raw vs. cooked food. It would be wonderful and profoundly HEALTHY to bring such juicy matters to the table! Kevin, you are so skilled at moderating many points of view. Perhaps you would be good at organizing and mediating debates between two or more people? 🙂 Anyway, this is just an idea that I personally would love to see happen! Then you would have infinte more material!

65. kt says:

While I really like all the people mentioned, I’d like to see a few more celebs. So tired of all the lame celebrity news out there and it would be nice to hold up some good role models. A few people mentioned some good ones in their comments. I’d like to suggest a few more: Ed Begley (green), Robin Quivers(raw foods/vegan lifestyle), Suzanne Somers (alternative medicine) and Jenny Mcarthy(alternative medicine). Keep up the positive good work! Luv ya both!

66. Margie Leslie says:

I agree with Misty, Dr Dietrich Klinghardt!

67. Francheska says:

I went to a Deepak Chopra conference and he or his friend David Simon are very interesting. I would love to hear more

Cousens too but you may have to make it two segments because other interviews I have heard he talks so dang slow!

They lady who wrote Stop The Thyroid Madness would be great.

Dr Dietrich Klinghardt would be my FAVE!

I have never hear Buhner speak either.

68. Mike Ross says:

I’m really liking this guy Dr. David Jubb. He’s made some really great products, and is one of the foremost experts on the human diet, blood, and substances found on the earth that will never be matched in nutritional value! He can be found at oneradionetwork.com everymonth.

69. Lois says:

Dr. Joel Fuhrman is always good.