Do More Raw Food Products Mean Less Quality – The Renegade Health Show Episode #508

Thursday Feb 18 | BY |

The question is an important one to ask…

Does the influx of more raw vendors mean less quality foods?

You’ll see my answer below…

You’ll also get my candid opinion on “Raw Water” and my policy on deleting posts on the blog.

Your question of the day: Leave a positive comment today!

Click here to be taken to the page where you can get your 30 Day Transformation Application!

1. John says:

I always enjoy watching your show. Thanks for doing what you do!

2. Barbara W. says:

I love your energy Kevin. Thanks to you and Ann Marie for doing this great show. I look forward to each new episode 🙂

3. Kristin says:

Yes. Thank you!

4. David says:

Great videos Kevin!!

Sunflower sprouts are awesome too!!

5. Karen says:

I love my son, and I am thinking positive that I will be picked as one for the 30 day challenge :).

Much Love you two.

6. Muriel says:

Kevin, i think you and Annemarie are the sweetest and kindest couple on any health show i have ever watched. That is besides being very informative and completely authentic.
    God Bless you both.

7. jackie says:

I love your show…you dispense information with a level head after considering different sides of the issue. I value your honesty and personal opinions. Thank you!

8. Paul from Oz says:

Hi Kevin,

I am always pleased when a new Renegade health show pops into my inbox, and impressed at your persistence in getting the show onto the web every day.

As well as many highly relevant and diverse topics, I especially like how you put it over to us to do what works for us and what we think is right. I wish more people were like that!!

My journey has been centred on curing my Rheumatoid Arthritis / Candida, and the raw vegan lifestyle – as far as I can manage in my work, travel and life – has been the finishing touch for me on being fully well, and able to run, play sport, have outstanding energy levels and everything else.

So thanks for your book and your ongoing influence in my life over the last year.

Thanks also to AnneMarie, its good to be seeing more of her.

Cheers
    Paul

9. taylor says:

I love your show =)

10. Yariv says:

Hi Kevin,

I love your show. I know you’ll be starting the 30 day transformation challenge soon, but I’m sure that there are already thousands of people like me who have been transformed because of all the great information that you provide on your show.

11. Hi Kevin and Annemarie

Thanks for who you are and what you do.
    I am positive and I know that both of you are, too!
    We can voice our opinions and still convey it in a
    more compassionate way. That is called nonviolent communication and was started by Marshall Rosenberg and you can Google his name for more information.

Also, visit my blog http://www.rawsomegal.wordpress.com and read about my 42 day cleanse using coconut water and stevia in my water, and finished mid-January. I have also written about my transition back to food. I continue to write about health related topics and post daily (off on weekends). To read about my cleanse from day 1, click on December 2009. Share this with others who may be interested and I love to receive comments. You can also subscribe so you will always receive the latest posts in you email inbox.

Namaste!
    Chef Mindy aka Ageless Raw Beauty

12. Caryl DeHerrera says:

You Guys Rock!!
    Really enjoy you & Look forward to seeing you show everyday!!
    Big Hugs….

13. Shannon says:

YAY PUPPIES! I LOVE PUPPIES!

just kiddin’.

Here is my positive comment: while I don’t always agree 100$ with everything on the show, I LOVE the show: the recipes, the dialogue, and the exuberance with which you share your interests. My life would be a less enriching place without the Renegade Health Show.

Best,
    S.

14. Mary Jo says:

I am coming to see you guys at Rene’s on Saturday. I can’t wait!

15. Gina says:

You guys are great! I look forward to your show everyday. Even though I am not yet raw you give me inspiration. Thanks for all you do. How have you guys been enjoying Florida?
    Hopefully, well enough to settle here. Calif. has so many health gurus but Florida needs some good ones like you guys. Hint Hint.

16. kt says:

Keep up the great work! And, on a side note, it really says a LOT about your audience that you only had to delete so few emails. What a wonderful group of people! (and i’m not just saying that cuz i’m in the audience) There’s only one way to describe this show: Inspirational AND informational! BRAVO!

17. gina says:

i love how i feel on raw foods! and i love your show! i hope to make it to rene’s event on saturday to meet you both. 🙂 hope you are enjoying florida (even with the colder weather).

18. RW says:

Great Show. Question: What about RAW? Could you give your opinion on what is ‘RAW’?

19. NOAA Janet says:

I love Johnny 5!

20. christine says:

I have just started a raw food diet from the middle of last year, because I wanted to make a change.My biggest problem is water; pure clean water.I have decided to make my own filter by using cotton and charcoal powder, although the water taste somewhat like bottle water I cannot say how pure it is.Give me your honest opinion.

21. Julie says:

I am positive that I will be meeting both of you when you come to my house and steer my son and me on the right path for 30 days! I look forward to meeting you both and finally getting a grip and going raw everyday. Love your show everyday. Wishing you a safe drive to Wisconsin! 🙂

22. I love lemons and can eat them like oranges. Apples and lemons make some super sweet juice.
    Daniel is fanatical about what he believes in. Lots of energy when he speaks.This is all in a good way.
    His website is findaspring.com

23. Erina says:

i positively enjoy your shows i postiively enjoy my life & beleive in my raw food lifestyle – i positively need to always be learning more & striving forward in all aspects of my life or i’ll turn negative. thanks for contributing to my positive.

24. conrad says:

Hello!
    Will you be posting the 30 day renegade health challenge on your daily clips? This would be very helpful for everyone trying to spread the addiction of good health!
    -ACT

25. linda says:

kevin – i appreciate your authenticity and of course love your positive personality. this is what keeps me coming to your ‘raw’ blog when i have lost interest in many others. i like that you will allow ‘counter’ posts. I have had comments deleted on other blogs because I posed an alternative view or because i requested more transparency especially to bloggers who also sell products. my advise to people is similar to yours- you need to do your own research – from multiple sources and really understand the source and ultimately you need to listen to your body and when it starts singing your on the right path. blessings.

26. Liana says:

Kevin — I love your honest, non-dogmatic, and balanced approach to health! Annemarie — you are such a sweetheart and beautiful inside and out! It was such a treat meeting you both at Matt & Angela’s wedding last year, chatting with you, and (ESP.) getting to sing with you, Annemarie — what a joy! Thanks for all that you both are and do! I see you! 😉 Much Love & BlisSings!!!

27. Paul says:

Kevin, I love your show. I have learned so much watching these shows. Your energy is fantastic. I always end up laughing at something you both say and do. What a great way to end the day! Keep on keeping on!

28. James C. Butler says:

Positive Comments: Kevin, you’re a scholar and a cool guy. AM, you’re cute and I love the way you prepare food! Wishing you much continued success, you guys need to hit the mainstream!

29. Vitamin Girl says:

Hi Kev,
    Great video! Just wanted to let you know that Vitamin Code D3 is NOT vegan. Whole Foods took all of their products off of the shelf until they change their label. Currently D3 can only be sourced from fish oils or lanolin. Their D3 is sourced from lanolin. Check into it for yourself. Just wanted you to know.

30. john says:

Kevin I agree with what you had to say on the subject of water. But I can not imagine how some people can justify taking advantage of unsuspecting people who might be hurting and selling them 10.oo dollar water. God gives us water,sun ,air/oxygen-in just the right amounts to sustain life ,to name a few.Being honest ,truthful ,with a clear conscience is what we all should strive for, as well as helping those less fortunate and who are hurting .The idea in life is to do unto others as you would want others do unto you.We all as humane beings have needs ,wants and desires.And have dreams ,hopes and aspirations. If People spent more time collecting good sincere well meaning intentioned friends rather than dollars -wow- every body I guess would care more for their neighbors than for the things of this world that will soon decay and rust and tarnish.

31. Kuru says:

Your enthusiasm inspires ours, and we all learn so much from you and each other. I enjoy everybody’s comments and read them all. It’s so good to listen and be heard on this wonderful topic of health, isn’t it?!

32. Dawni says:

I love the show. You both make a great team. I in particular want to thank you for beautiful response to my question on the Power of Fun! It is worth listening to again…so I this may be the first inner circle chat that I will return to…there were exceptional comments and the energy just shoots right the cyberspace with amazing clarity…

Okay, here is another share…I discovered a news item on the local San Diego news today that I feel is a sign of your impact in the world.

A woman known as Chef Ann spoke on behalf of Healthy School Lunches at our local Whole Foods where foods are being tested for their nutritional value for schools.

She was introduced as Chef Ann, The Renegade Lunch Lady…her goal is to replace school lunches with healthy lunches, One School at Time…

I don’t know who came first — but it is my guess that you are the inspiration. They say imitation is a form of flattery!!! Well, there you go….

Yeah, Renegade Health — it has made a difference in my life…

Dawni 🙂

33. Grace says:

The intro/extro music is the best! The kids just love it. My preschooler will have me back it up over and OVER again so that she can dance to it.
    🙂
    Peace,
    Grace

34. I love our two children, 14 and 11. They bring so much life into my life and make me laugh almost every day. I am so blessed to have them.

35. Karen says:

I’m stoked that I physically feel really great. You two have helped me a lot and I’m very grateful. Kevin, I’ve always loved your enthusiasm. Thanks for all you dedication.

36. Karen says:

I am so very new to this whole way of thought and life style. When I first viewed your site I felt over whelmed by your energy and thought it was just more American hype.
    Now I click on my inbox knowing that you and your beautiful lady Annemarie will have another inspiration message just for me. . . to keep me on track – pick me up when i feel it’s just tooo hard.
    I’m no way near being 100% raw. just start everyday with green smoothie. I’ve added extra flavor with cranberries and sprouts to my salads,barely steamed veggies if that what we’re having AND have totally cut down the portion size of meats for my famiy. So thank you both for your boundless energy and commitment. I’m getting there one baby step at a time.
    With Love and gratitude
    Karen from Oz

37. Kristine says:

There is so much information about live foods and the living foods lifestyle now. I think it has exploded in the past year. With all this choice there are two sources I never skip, Mike Adams for all his excellent reporting and you guys because you seem to mirror the joy we all feel. Thanks

38. RJ says:

Meyer Lemons :)…I saw them at Whole Foods last week but did not know they were the “sweeter variety” of the lemon fruit. Thanks for the information! I can’t wait to purchase some meyer lemons next time I’m at the market. It must have been the meyer’s that I salted and ate as a kid. Most lemons I pick up these days are so tart.

Yummmmmmmmm…SALT and SWEET MEYER LEMONS. Woof.

I suddenly feel like Pavlov’s dog 🙂

39. sharon says:

you rock! thanks for inspiring me to explore raw foods!!!
    PLEASE keep providing us with information, recipes and great vibes!!!!

🙂 sharon from Boston

40. Jackie Ryan says:

Delightful! You are just the cutest young couple and wise beyond your years.
    Jackie

41. You guys rock!!! Thank you for inspiring me to explore raw foods!!!
    Please keep providing us with information, recipes, and INSPIRATION!

Sharon from Boston
    🙂

42. Jo says:

I am always inspired by you and Annemarie and the great comments on the blog. In turn I have been able to inspire some of my friends to make some healthy changes. That’s exciting!IT’s one big ripple effect of healthy eating! Thanks!

43. Ronald says:

Whats wrong with holding companies to a higher standard instead of always lowering the standard. Can they make a vegan vitamin B12?You in the vegan and raw foods have help get organic foods in Wal Mart’s and Meijer’s Stores. Keep up the great work.Cereal companies are getting the message They have about 2 grams of fiber in kids cereals now???

44. Jo Smith says:

Hmmmm…a positive comment. I *LOVE* Awesome Foods products! I had to go to the Emergency Room a couple of days ago, so I needed to get something to eat (and a snack for later) before I journeyed there. I got their “Like Turkey Salad” and Green Smoothie products and some raw food bar and I felt so amazing only having those items in my body. I wish I could do that every day!

45. Judith Becker says:

Kevin and Annmarie – You are an adorable couple and I am thankful to have been led to the Renegade Health Show site. I appreciate the enthusiasm you display and knowledge that you share. Thank you so much for helping me live awesome!

46. Shadow's Mom says:

Here’s a negative comment…your video’s are too short 🙂 Love seeing you two so much I just don’t like to see them end. You’re having too much fun in Florida…keep it up!

47. a says:

Thank you Kevin and Ann Marie. I love the greens. I feel better every time I juice. I’m making healthier choices and living a cleaner life style. I look forward to the Renegade Health Show every day.

48. Cindi says:

ok positive….. lots to be positive about… first… your show is wonderful… very informative and inspiring… both u and Annmarie… u are great…. and raw food is great too .. i feel amazing when i stick to it but i do need your help…. lol…. come to my house….. ok my family is amazing… love em! …. i have high hopes for the future even tho i am basically out of work rite now…. and i hope to be able to help my son that just recently had a blood clot and is on blood thinners… have to get him off that poison and find a natural alternative… but i am positive that we will work things out…. and very hopeful about another situation too…. so yes…. spring is coming the snow is melting so lots of good things… God Bless All! smiles, me

49. Vita says:

l love doing therapy dog visits!

50. Sophia says:

You guys rock!!!

51. Marie1225 says:

Hi Kevin and Annmarie,

I am blessed to be alive. I love my husband and my children. I am happy to closely know my savior, Jesus. I really enjoy green smoothies. I look forward to the Renegade Health Show each day! Thanks for being a part of my life!

God Bless,

Marie

52. Dave says:

Great topics today as always. I enjoy the segments where you answer people’s questions. One positive thing about having more products and vendors is that it gives everyone more choice. Helps to cut down on the gross overpricing used by some suppliers. $54 for 1 pound of green powder? $23 for 2 ounces of turmeric? I’ve found that it is important to speak to the suppliers about where they are sourcing their products from and how they are bringing them to market.

53. Zak M-K says:

You guys are awesome!

If you’re in West Palm beach… any chance that you’ll be visiting Hippocrates? I’ve never seen you interview Dr. Brian Clement. He’s such a major player in raw food, I think the RH viewers would appreciate him!

54. Melissa says:

I almost made it through the day today, totally raw. I really enjoyed the jicama salad I created for dinner. It’s the first concoction I’ve made without a recipe and actually enjoyed.

jicama
    bell pepper
    cilantro
    lime
    and a bit of red onion and fresh corn

So refreshing!

55. Mary Artemis says:

What is it about you guys?? You keep us tuning in to see your next move and you seem receptive to us. You are awesome !!
    Mary from Stamford

56. Ronna says:

I love you guys. What awesome information you send our way every day. Thanks a bunch. Keep up the good work.

57. Ladan says:

It’s been a beautiful day in vancouver and i feel fantastic, eventhough i handled stinging nettles and my left thumbs burning and throbbing! life is grand! thanks guys.

58. bethany says:

Thank you for the shows. I watch every one. I think they are just the right length for busy people and so informative. You are both so “real”. I love Jonny 5 too!

59. Sharon says:

Great show as usual! I have learned a lot from the comments and hopefully helped a few people too. It’s an important part of your program and I’m happy it’s not moderated. I love freedom of speech–so long as it’s clean and non-judgmental!

What I’d like to see is how the quality of the Raw water holds up with time. Some really awesome waters from healing sources (usually highly magnetic areas like Lourdes) lose their abilities after a short time of being away from the source. It would be interesting to do some testing, energetic type testing or Masaru Emoto type experiments after the water has been in an airplane which will typically unstructure (destructure?) any fluids that aren’t in a magnetic field. I know a woman who helped with his book so perhaps a bottle could get sent to him for testing (just message me on the Inner Circle for her contact info).

There is lots of room for a wide variety of products, from very high end to lower end. The more, the better! I can picture the Raw water being a hot commodity in Hollywood but not in my neighborhood! I’ll keep using my filter and energizing system. I do admit I have bought some $5 a bottle water which I thought was outrageous but it had a nice “keeper” bottle! There’s more expensive waters out there. Is it right? Well….that’s debatable! Better than communism or tap water, LOL!

60. Miha says:

Hi Kevin. Great show.

Lemon and enzymes?
    You mention lemon in green juice to sweeten it up.
    I’m confused, many health practicionars advice not to put lemon or other citrus juice in enzymes rich drink since it deactivates enzymes.
    Can you dig in this one.

All best, Miha

61. Satori says:

Hi Kevin, you kind of look like David Wolfe with your hair long like that. I think…it is a positive comment?

Also, your cat J5 is soooo cute and I wish I could have a cat like that!!!

62. Usha Sunrise says:

Wow I’m so happy my questions got answered!!! I am SO positive about you guys, you totally rock. Please don’t ever stop!!

Xx Usha 😀

63. michelle says:

What cooked food should we eat with a high raw diet?

64. I heart The Renegade Health Show.

65. Paul says:

I love life and this show is one of the many reasons why 🙂

66. Brent says:

You seemed on a high buzz! what did you have? a litre of sprout juice..with lemon? 🙂

67. Kelly says:

We love you guys. You both are so charismatic! My son does not watch TV other than the occasional Elmo program and The Renegade Health Show. He is only one year old and you make him laugh every time Kevin. Bet you never thought you would rival Elmo…

68. michele Owen says:

Thank you for all of your information and ideas and your humor.

69. Joni says:

Thank you for your candor in every aspect of your research. Keep up the good work!

70. Luciano says:

I love that tree behind you 🙂
    Can I join in the challenge? Im in the U.K.
    Thankyou, renegades.

71. Lori says:

I love this show so much! I’ve collected so many “post it’s” all over and around the computer desk from all the info, links, comments and further research “to do’s” that I now have a “Renegade” notebook that sits here beside me. I know I can trust you guys. I know I can trust the products you carry in your store. I know I can find further info on almost any subject by going into your archives. The comments here are great and valuable. I’ve “noted” from them too. You are doing a wonderful thing here and it’s spreading – and it IS because of you and who and how you are. Keep all this going! And thank-you!

72. Heyward says:

I love the Hurom slow juicer.

there. I was positive. That wasn’t so hard.

I love putting loose change in the change jar.

I like the raw food world’s theme song. It really grows on you.

I like…how Kevin said “we talked to so and so and you need at least 40 grams of protein a day.” Finally, a number to follow.

Ooh, I really like e3live and wheatgrass in the morning! 3 cubes of wheatgrass, a tablespoon of E3live, mixed with water and 20 grams of “life’s basic plant protein.”That’s my new favorite drink. Don’t even need the blender for that one, just stir it right up. I love the glass I use for it….it looks like Igor Boutenko’s glass in that one picture….here:http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.rawfamily.com/images/igor/RFP754_085.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.rawfamily.com/igor.htm&h=500&w=333&sz=66&tbnid=_eHv8zjD4NDLAM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=87&prev=/images%3Fq%3Digor%2Bboutenko&hl=en&usg=__IaeBR-WAgF2j3tSRHo4YiTsjx80=&ei=hY1-S_nwK4b5nAfw1fFT&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=4&ct=image&ved=0CBMQ9QEwAw

I really liked reading this one article that says “if you mix tap water with just a wisp of wheatgrass, it neutralizes the flouride in the water. changes it into something something…”

73. Debbie says:

All I can say is Kevin, you are really good at what you do! I love the energy that you and Annmarie have. You always provide such information content, with a very balanced, and sensitive approach. I really have enjoyed your show, and site over the past couple of years. Thank you! =)

74. Chuck says:

You’re still fun to watch

75. Joan says:

I love learning new information every day…I did my MS to be a health educator, but finances did not allow me to leave the business world…and now I am glad I was not educating in the way I was trained – raw makes more sense! I am also thankful that my husband is becoming more receptive to healthier eating and living – he is actually asking for salad in the evenings instead of other stuff! Have a wonderful day!

76. Kevin’s wild curly hair makes me smile. c:

I love raw food.

77. Susan says:

Love your show and look forward to the energy you both have in the work you do. Sometimes or always, we who pick a different path such as healthier eating, do not get the support in our own families. So, seeing your energy everyday helps to encourage me and I am sure so many of us.
    Also, it is important as you said to use some common sense about products. I use a vitamin D3 in an olive oil base and I love it. I am trying to follow the pH philosophy to stay away from added yeast in my diet.

Have a great weekend everyone!

78. Sue says:

I love your show. You two are so down to earth and energetic, I feel like I know you personally. I’m 60 years young and I’ve learned more about health in the last couple of years from The Renegade Health Show than I learned in my first 58 years!! Thank you.

79. raymond says:

when one is without worry about ones health,can navigate calmly and cooly,the stormy waters of life and be confidently at ease about the future,whilest and join the birth rights of vitality,strong immunity clarity of mind,sence of life purpose,and inspiration to bring goodness into the world,THEN ONE IS,IN MY OPIONION,LIVING!!! THINK POSTIVE AT ALL TIMES AND SHAPE YOUR REALITY

80. Shawntal says:

Annmarie is very pretty!

81. Kris says:

I really love the time, energy and integrity you put into your show. You guys are great! I can’t wait to see what you do with your 30 day transformation project.

82. Carol says:

Hi, What do you feed your cat that he looks so healthy? Can you tell us all how to have healthy cats? Also, is there a way to worm cats so they are healthy , especially wild cats. I have them in my area and they are cats people drive out in the country and discard. I want to help the ones that are in my area and I want to feed them healthy food. Tell me how to do it, “Please”. They need people’s help to. Appreciate any advice given. Namaste. Carol

83. Brianna says:

I love the renegade health show, the Gianni’s, the community they’ve created, and my own unique health journey!!

84. Jan says:

Hope the 30 day transformation will be on the Renegade Health Show. Can’t wait to see how it turns out.
    Love the show.

85. Today is our 38th anniversary. So I will bless you as I bless my sons: May your marriage be as fulfilled and loving as ours.
    (Ours is great!!)

86. I enjoy watching your show daily and the positive informative videos you and Annmarie bring. It feels great to be apart of a community that help people do better each day.

87. kpark says:

Hey

Just wanted to say thanks. I always enjoy watching your show and love how open minded you are. I think it allows people to approach the topics you talk about without being bombarded or scared away.

Have a great day!

88. Beth says:

Kevin & AnnMarie you are doing a great service with your daily videos. You are changing the health of the world 1 show at a time 🙂

Kevin – I especially loved your candid moment today.

And of course, my husband & I love to see Johnny5 too 😉

89. Patricia says:

Kevin you AnnMarie do a awesome job in showing people how simple it is to live a healthy life. Love it, and thank you.

90. Kenwyn says:

the rawwater sounds great but how do you know if its clean enough to drink?and how much water schould you drink? I know you should get 4g’s protien pr lb40g for 100.lb and you get all vitimens/minrals from greenfoods leffiegreens/energy from firuts but just what are complexcarbohidrates?corn peas lintills is bananas?oh you wantedto here somthing good well here it is I woke up this morning feeling good realy good.

91. andrew says:

say a mantra lovingly constantly!!!, good karma PLUS its like a contrail – its in the air where youve been!!!

92. I love you, AnnMarie and Kevin!

93. Rosetta says:

Kevin & Ann Marie,

I love that you don’t have to settle in life concerning your health; that there are people much like yourself who are sharing truth about rebuilding and renourishing your body back to health. Optimum health. It gives me great hope, as I begin this journey, considering the alternatives.

I submitted an application for the 30 day health challenge via email, I didn’t get confirmation but I’m trusting it all went through ok… I would so love the opportunity!

94. Michelle says:

I am ever so grateful for my life, my family and friends, my awesome job,
    my health, beautiful food, and the two of you are radiant… thank you!

95. Greg says:

The one thing I thought that was positive was that Kevin was just honest about how he felt about the price of the water. He said it’s great water, but too much for his current budget.
    Honesty = Positive
    Keep up the good work you guys. Your helping a lot of people out. Lots of solid information.

96. Chris & Sara says:

Wow!! A positive comment what a concept.
    There are a lot of things going on in the world, whether good or bad is just ones perception. If we would focus on the good things and work towards our goals and keep moving forward, I feel the world would be a better place (at least my world). There is always good and bad. If there wasn’t we would never know what was good.

I am grateful for my loving Sara, my health, garden,Maui, Nature….
    I just realized how much gardening has changed my thinking- cant put it it to words at this time. Just try it for yourself.

Thanks Kev & AM for everything you do, it does PAY IT FORWARD!

Chris

97. Long live Kevin and Annmarie Gianni.Oh, and Johnny 5 too! What a blessing you all are. I am ever so grateful for what you are doing to spread the good news of health 🙂

98. Tracy Bach says:

I’m happy that you make these awesome videos and actually listen and often respond to our questions comments and concerns 🙂 Yay!

99. Brenda says:

Robin Williams…were you talking about THE Robins Williams? I had a great time with him after hours at the Comedy Store in Hollywood, CA., I will never forget it!

I drink the healthiest water on earth and I get it from my kitchen sink thanks to My Kangen Oasis.

I think you guys are perfectly matched and do a great job because you love what you do!

Brenda

100. May Blom says:

I am so grateful for coming upon your show two years ago! Wow, hard to believe its been two years. I found you two through Natural News and I am so grateful for Natural News too!

Thanks for all you do!

Marlene

101. Roberta McMillian says:

I love my husband of over 45 years, he gets better and better with time. I love my raw food lifestyle and I love you and Annmarie for continuing to teach me about good health. I just plain love my life!!!

102. Jen says:

Just watched the latest video (episode 508)…I have to back the lemon juice as a ‘sweetener’ up. If you haven’t tried it yet, it most definitely adds some sweetness to your green smoothies.

Thanks Kevin!!

103. suze says:

Hey there Kev! Thanks for all the helpful info. i always enjoy you and Annmarie. So, what do you think about bumping up the “blood-thinning” foods, almonds/blueberries/ginger/etc., if you’re concerned about all that abundant vitamin k in consuming tons of greens. Some older people actually are wanting be proactive in preventing clots as they age, you just hear it all the time with the drug commercials and aspirin pushers. So what are your thoughts and do you know of any other good blood thinning foods to incorporate if you have this concern?
    Thanks again :o)

104. Jacquie says:

I am SO incredibly thankful that I found the raw food lifestyle before I was diseased and really needed it. I am so thankful that I found your website. I am so thankful for each and every author who has gotten out there and published a book or cookbook on this wonderfully healthy way of life. I am so incredibly thankful to people like you two, Matt and Angela Monarch, Mike Adams, Dr. Mercola, David Wolfe, etc. who have these websites, newsletters and who speak publicly to disseminate all of this wonderful knowledge. My life is so much richer because all of the above. 🙂 Thank you so very much and blessings to you. 🙂

105. Ella Jane says:

Well,

My whole life has changed because of raw food and the work that you guys do! My out look on food and life has bee restored…Thanks so much

106. Jos says:

I love your show!

107. Joyce says:

I think I watch all the raw food shows online, and I love yours the most! Your energy is contagious!

I’m really looking forward to the 30 day challenges. I tried to convince a very unhealthy family member to enter the contest, but she refused. HOWEVER, she wants to watch the episodes when you go to other people’s homes! So thats a good baby step!

Thanks!

108. Jehan Sandra Salem says:

I hope you soon can find a way cheap and fast to export your products to Europe! I’m living in this zone and I would love to try Anne Marie beauty pieces of art, hahaha. Thanks and have a nice day.

109. Dannette says:

I’m new to the raw food scene and so far, I’m really psyched about getting started! I’m doing a 7-day raw detox and I have purchased a top-of-the-line blender (emulsifier) to be able to make smoothies with. I love your show because it’s down to earth and understandable to us “newbies”…Thanks for being there!

110. JoyfullyRaw says:

I love you guys and it is always a very bright spot in my day when your videos show up in my inbox. You have a very well balanced view of life and health. Thank you for all you do. Much love and blessings to you both. ~Colleen~

111. Nancy Zare says:

I am truly blessed by all the I enjoy in my life. Eating raw foods is a new step in this amazing journey I’m on. I can’t believe it’s been 8 months so far. Love drinking pure, anti-oxidant, alkaline Kangen water.

112. Zeb says:

Kevin and Ann Marie!

My positive is that I finally stepped out of the “box” and opened up my house yesterday to share my “eating habits” I would say about 80-90% raw with my friends! I had 17 people over and we ate all day, one cooked soup, and a black bean burger and the rest raw! people really liked it… and drum roll, on my hand out I posted your all’s site as one of my most viewed, and helpful lifestyle changing sites!

Thanks for the work you do! oh and I don’t need to loose weight (lost 20#s juicing and going mostly raw) but you could still come visit! the midwest needs help! lol

Debbie

113. Koa Sky says:

Great hair day Kevin. Adorable.

114. Wonda says:

God has been good to me…and I am so thankful for the health he has given me. Thanks to the Renegade Health Show for all that you guys do!

115. Jill says:

Thanks for all you do! I loved the candid moment lol! I had no idea there was such a thing as raw water! Interesting! 🙂

116. Bette says:

OH MY…I LOVE THIS BLESSED BLISSED RAW LIFE!!! Beyond positive! Thnkx and love to you both!

117. Bette says:

OH and a positive comment about RAW WATER….

I go to the mountain spring almost daily soooooooo….heres my neg backed up by my positive ………..

I,in no way sanction buying water and especially not for ten dollars a bottle…oh my! Sorry Danny

118. Beto says:

Think and act positively.

119. Kaye says:

Hate to be Redundant, but LOVE watching you guys everyday, have to get my “Renegade Health Show” Fix! You make me laugh and keep me informed about the things I want to know!! Love what you stand for!!

120. Terri says:

I truly enjoy all of the information that you provide to my inquisitive mind! Thank you and please keep doing what you are doing! Terri

121. Bill Murphy says:

Life is awesome! I have been growing some Goji plants from the seeds out of the dried berries and am loving watching my little babies grow! 🙂

122. Alyssia says:

Successful chickens are coming your way!

123. Tiff says:

I recently read a great book—A Complaint Free World—so positive and great!

I love and appreciate my 3 year old, she is my life. She always tells a joke she made up — “When is being negative a good thing?”…

Answer: When it’s Negative IONS! LOL She’s the best

124. Anne Hunt says:

I am experiencing an amazing life with people that are truly extraordinary….life is so full of beautiful, caring beings….I wish you joy on your journeys.

125. lala says:

Thank You, Kevin and Annmarie, for all Your hard work! and honesty! and transparency! <3