The Renegade Health 30 Day Transformation – The Renegade Health Show Episode #491

Tuesday Jan 26 | BY |

It’s here…

Will you be one of those we choose to completely transform your life?

It it finally you’re time to lose the weight and feel how you deserve to feel?

I hope so. Here’s how you can get us to come to your house and show you the ropes.

Your question of the day: Who is a perfect candidate for this 30 day transformation?

To download the application please click here! (Instructions on how to send it back are inside!)

Here are some of the 30 Day Transformation Guidelines…

Renegade Health 30 Day Transformation

Here’s the deal…

We come to your home. We work with you specifically for your needs. We give you a fitness plan. We help show you how to make healthy raw and cooked foods. We feed your dog. We live in your attic. We help you cleanse. We’ll spend about 2-3 hours a week with you… depending on the week. ๐Ÿ™‚

Don’t worry about putting us up, we have an RV and we’ll find a park near you.

You have to be willing to be filmed and talk openly with us. You have to be somewhat normal. You have to have weight to lose.

1. We’re looking for people who are willing to make a change.

2. We’ll consider family members or friends too, just make sure they’re filling out the application.

3. If you have any pre-existing condition, we will need a full physical and approval from a MD or ND. We will have a medical professional review your information.

4. Fill out the application, send it to the email address on the form with the specific subject line.

5. Include a picture.

We will stop taking applications the second week of February, so please fill them out soon!

Kevin Gianni is a health author, activist and blogger. He started seriously researching personal and preventative natural health therapies in 2002 when he was struck with the reality that cancer ran deep in his family and if he didnโ€™t change the way he was living โ€” he might go down that same path. Since then, heโ€™s written and edited 6 books on the subject of natural health, diet and fitness. During this time, heโ€™s constantly been humbled by what experts claim they know and what actually is true. This has led him to experiment with many diets and protocols โ€” including vegan, raw food, fasting, medical treatments and more โ€” to find out what is myth and what really works in the real world.

Kevin has also traveled around the world searching for the best protocols, foods, medicines and clinics around and bringing them to the readers of his blog RenegadeHealth.com โ€” which is one of the most widely read natural health blogs in the world with hundreds of thousands of visitors a month from over 150 countries around the world.

1. Peg says:

Well, this won’t work for me this year–I cook three meals/day for my husband. This is a raw foodist challenge. One thing I would like you to do is post some of the things you are going to require of your winner and what you are going to remove from the cupboards. Every little bit helps!!

2. john says:

Great idea Kevin and Ann Marie for those people who are not brain washed by the medical and pharmaceutical cartel.Hope the best for you and those willing to change.

3. Alli-songstress says:

Would you come to Canada? I live in Ottawa. I’d love to do this because I’ve been struggling by myself, and I think I need a good butt-kicking!

4. sandee says:

Great Idea. Can’t get the application though. where is the link?????

5. Lynn says:

I dont see the application either…

6. Wow, I’d love to do this. But your application “click here” is not live.

Actually, I don’t need to lose weight, and already eat fairly high raw and all whole foods, but I’d love have you come show me how to make more raw food goodies. I’m in the boonies where I learn by trial and error. I’d also love to convince my dh to apply. ๐Ÿ™‚

If you come by my way, at least stop by. ๐Ÿ™‚

7. May Blom says:

This is an incredible idea Kevin and Ann Marie! I’m sure the person/persons who really need it will get it and do really well because they want to make a change!

Have fun with this. You both sure do make a difference in making this world healthy!

I’d love to see a transformation in a child who is overweight!

8. Mark Flores says:

I would LOVE to do this… Where is the link for the application?

9. Juliet says:

I don’t see a link to click on?

I am so ready to do something like this. It’s been since watching your shows been that I decided to go raw. I have been a vegetarian most of my life, and vegan now for awhile. I am about 50% raw and am doing this slowly. However I have not lost any weight?

My clients and friends see my enthusiasm, though they think it is a bit extreme. Funny thing is; they all have so many medical issues and take so many kinds of medications, that I feel could be avoided with a proper diet (meaning veganism) It is I that has no need for medications and just take some supplements and eat an organic plant based diet. Hopefully I may in time and inspire them to see there are other ways.” One Day at a Time :-))

Thank you both ever so much. Had I not stumbled upon your show; Perhaps I may not have become raw?

Peace~

J~

10. Gracie says:

There isn’t a link for the application. =(

11. Jill says:

This would be so awesome to do, but I don’t see a link to click on either. Whomever you pick I’m sure this will go great and really make a big difference in their lives and it would be AWESOME to be able to watch you guys on TV as well, but please…if/when you do get TV status…never lose the purity and honesty of the show, don’t fall for Hollywood hype! Please continue to be true to yourselves and your mission. I know you will.
    Sincerely,
    Jill

12. This is a fantastic idea. Really excited by this idea and wish you all the best for the program.
    I know of a friend who could really use some guidance.
    She listens to what I have learned and implements a few things here and there in her life. Problem is listening to family and believing in a doctor who I believe has done more harm than good.
    If this program is successful are you guys going to set up a foundation of some sort to take donations for next year?

13. Misty says:

Does this have to be centered aroudn weight loss? What about just improving diet, meals and overall health?

14. Kathy says:

I also would like to apply. I have to loose about 300 lbs, and have a “snowball” effect going on on with my health and weight. I’m only 33, and have 3 children. I want to be around for a long long time for them! I’ll keep checking back for the application link.

15. Missy Brown says:

I want (scratch that)…I NEED this. But I can’t click through to get the application :). You guys are so awesome.

16. Mila Ilina says:

Episode 500, how about addressing some myths and/or trends in the raw movement.

Here’s a fascinating trend I keep hearing about from raw foodists… psychoactive plants, medicinal wild herbs, magic mushrooms, etc.

Iโ€™m surprised to hear so much about them in the raw food health movement. I realize theyโ€™re mostly used for spiritual reasons, but are there any actual health benefits?

Sure smoking is toxic, but what about eating them raw? We know that hemp is high in nutritional content, would that hold true for cannabis for example? It is a wild plant.

Would love to know if there are any potential health benefits to some of these wild entheogenic herbs and mushrooms? Would make for an interesting show ๐Ÿ˜‰

17. Kevin Gianni Kevin Gianni says:

Ooops!!!!

The application link wasn’t working…

Is now or you can visit this page:

18. Kristin Guess says:

Hi!
    I was just wondering if we can make a video response answering the questions or if you just wanted a hard copy application?
    Thanks,
    Kristin

19. Heyward says:

yo-

Will you be using the rebounder in these transformations? I don’t know why, but bouncing on the rebounder makes you leaner. It must have something to do with the way everythings lined up in the body- organs, tissues, fats, spine- because I know you have to burn more calories than you consume in order to lose weight yet somehow, the rebounder gives the user a leaner appearance.

I do my usual stuff (powerlifting, pushup program) but still bounce for 10 minutes for that lean effect.

20. Tyra McMahon says:

Hi Kevin

this is totally off topic but was listening to David Wolfe today interviewing Dr. Mercola and he mentioned that vitamin D3 was better than D2. He goes on to explain why. So thought of you since you spoke in one of your shows about trying D2 I believe. Anyways its a very interesting and informative interview.

21. Mari says:

Come to New Zealand????

22. Heyward says:

yo- are you just looking for chubby bunnies? people who would have real impressive ‘before and afters?’ like, what if you’re just a…mopey, average build…”matt monarch before he went raw” type? aw screw it, i’ll fill it out anyway.

23. Sara says:

Love the ECU pirate outfit! ๐Ÿ™‚

24. Sara says:

Misty, I’m guessing that they’d want it to be based on weight loss as that is what’s selling on national TV right now, which would probably help sell their [great] idea. I’m only guessing though.

25. Susan says:

I am very much intersted but I have one proble. I have a mac and I can’t down loud your application.
    I have been stuggling with staying raw sence Thanksgiving 2008. I can be raw for a day or two or part of a day. I feel great when I eat all raw, but I live with my 22 year old special needs daughter and I’m trying to get her to go all raw , but she doesn’t understand. I can get her to eat steam veggies and some fruit,but she lives pasta, cheese, chips, chocolate, chicken, and shrimp. So it’s around and and I’m tempted to eat it. I know I can be strong and not be temped , but I need some help. I don’t know how to prepare raw other than jut cut up some raw vegetables and eat them plain. Help me learn how to prepare raw foods.
    The other reason I want to go raw is that I have MRSA(staph infection) and eating raw has ben the best thing for me. When I eat raw I don’t have any boils and I love it and I feel wounderfull. HELP!!!!!

Susie

26. AnnMarie says:

Awesome idea! Would you consider a group? We’ve got a great raw food community here in Albuquerque (despite the lack of a raw restaurant), with lots of motivated people who would love some additional support and guidance. You’d get to work with a wide range of people, challenges, goals, etc. What fun!

27. bethany says:

This is a wonderful thing you are doing for people and will make some terrific shows to watch. I’m looking forward to them already.
    I don’t know anyone who is wanting or ready to change like that.

28. Nick says:

A 2 duh Q: Mr. Creosote…types, to varying degrees. Then the rest of us sorry folk in talk sick/toxic land who to some degree are poisoned, full of $#!*, still weaning off the SADdest die-t in the weirld. Like hasn’t Natalia Rose written som’n to the effect that we who’ve eaten slow-exit foods & such bad combinations of food have impacted crap caked on, baked on the walls of the colon at 98.6 degrees? Then I’ve found too much even quick-exit foods will clog a system–yup, just like plumbing, so caloric restriction & nutrient density is best. Then nutrient density aint so simple, so easy to attain, since the so called “Green Revolution” (monocropping with petro-chem sourced pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, fertilizers etc) pushed the growth of food crops while depriving them of the real nourishment that would make the food plants nutritious if instead there was a diversity of crops companion planted whose chaff would decay rounding out the nutritional spectrum…not to mention, would build soil rather than deplete. Yes, our SAD lives have left us depleted, so we do have deep restoring too due: slaking, sleeping, gently exercising, deeply meditating, feeling, expressing, learning…

29. nina says:

Hi
    I will enter my cousin with her consent. She gained 350lbs and lives at the Jersy Shore. You’ll enjoy visiting wit her. She is a great person inside her oversized body. Our family has been trying to support her weight loss, for years, no luck, she’s gained more weight!

I need to lose 25lbs – and will submit an app for myself as well. I want to utilize wheat germ for breakfast. Do you have a suggestion on where to buy a good wheat germ product online?

Is raw better than toasted. Are they equally metabolized?

I would love to farm wheat germ on a small scale. Do you know any small farm producers of wheat germ?

30. Lori says:

Would you consider a small group of retired women? I live in an “active adult” community just outside of Phoenix (hmmm, think “possibly the best weather in the nation during the winter months!)and the attitude here is about improving health only misguided to some degree but so willing – you’d have a clubhouse/large fitness room and two pools at your disposal, and golf too if that helps to entice you and crew. This also comes with some mainstream and chronic ills developed over a lifetime of bad health practices – and your dramatic and successful results could create a new program/protocol within this community, we sure have the facilities in place and a captive audience!

31. Karl says:

My wife Deborah would probably be your perfect candidate because her situation is life vs. death – she has Stage 4 cancer.

We also live smack in the middle of the country which should conjure up metaphors and actual statistical facts about living in an America with a seriously compromised food supply chain.

I probably don’t have to tell you about fertilizers and run-off and what the corn grown in this area becomes by design – a lot of unhealthy processed food including high fructose corn syrup.

As a couple in our early 50’s I think this type of possibility, getting cancer, is more common now than ever.

Maybe our eating habits can become a lesson for what others shouldn’t be doing – because although we’re both “health-conscious” we’re on the fringes of this community. Which means we’re doing a lot of juicing (scrambling for organic produce nearby!).

Very little organic food is available in our small town. This means unlimited upside potential of possibilities to make a real impact in an area that, indications based on buying habits, reveal not a lot of people demand organic.

I wasn’t able to get/download the application with the link provided; I’ll look forward to this show.

Good idea!

Thank you.

32. For #500: consider a review of why you started, how, what you were thinking and how you have evolved over the 2+ years. Then outline your vision for HLS for the next 2+ years.
    The perfect candidate: choose different age groups. Teen, mid-life, senior. All overweight. High cholesterol, high blood pressure, maybe diabetes. How about a cancer patient? Pick a condition that you already know can be addressed with raw diet, it would be very impressive!
    Best of luck.

33. Tami says:

Here us a challenge!
    I live in Israel. I do not expect you to come here – not right now, when you are to give your time to far away people (but do consider it, there is a lot to see and a lot for you to renegade here:-))
    I am 54, looking for the tip of the thread to start the change (weight, food and whatever follows) and can’t really hold on to it. One of my sons is overweight and is struggling to change his habits too (the other two are really fine).
    We can do it by videoing through Facebook – you can look into any cupboard you wish (oh, dear!)
    Don’t you think it is a good challenge to make a difference from far away?
    No doubt I’ll be most thankful for receiving such a privilege!

34. John says:

I think my parents would be perfect for this. They are a bit of a mess physically. They are both overweight, in fact I’m pretty sure they meet the definition of obese. Neither one exercises. They are only 61 and my dad has type 2 diabetes and mom had breast cancer 2 years ago. I don’t think their diets are terrible (actually I know they tend to eat better when I am around so I don’t see how they really eat most of the time) but there is definitely a lot of room for improvement with their diets for sure. I would love to see them get healthy. I think they would definitely be a challenge for you. ๐Ÿ™‚ They live in South Florida by the way. I am sending them the application now!

35. Daphne says:

Awesome idea! Love the ECU shirt Anne Marie. I’m a grad student there right now… GO PIRATES…Aaarrrrgh!

36. Teri says:

You guys are so Fabulous…….love you! and good luck finding just the perfect canidate.

37. Corinne says:

You guys are awesome! I wish you the BEST and whole-heartedtly support your endeavors. For episode #500, I love the idea of you sharing what got you started and where you see yourself and the raw food movement for episode #1000 I also love the idea of a show discussing topics such as the intelligence of plants ๐Ÿ™‚

Love you and all that you do for our planet.

38. Me! I’m the best candidate, because I need my life transformed. I’ve been trying to implement changes in my lifestyle one step at a time based on your High Raw book. But, I need lots of help. Since the children have all gone, he wants “his” food. I’ve been trying out some various vegetarian dishes and soups which seem pretty healthy compared to “his” food so that there are healthier options available for me. Very often I have to prepare 2 separate meals, so I need practical help within the framework of my reality.

39. Ineke says:

Great idea Kevin and Annemarie but I wish you good luck in finding the good candidate!! You guys don’t have kids (yet). The reason why I’m saying this is that my eyes went open WIDE when my daughter became a toddler. In a lot of North American households I noticed a couple of things in the kitchen: TONS of tupperware and BIG BOXES with what they call “cheerios” and “goldfishes”. Not too many fruits and veggies so yes Annemarie I think you will be cleaning out cupboards BIG TIME!!!

40. Rik says:

Well.. Once the family reunion (wife is of italian background) is done, I really need to get into something like this.. I have about 15 kilos to lose. There is room in our driveway for your RV, however, I Live in Perth Western Australia.. Do you travel this far? Are you planning a holiday to Western Australia? You will save loads on accommodation! LOL!

41. gina says:

Ok I got the application.. I was wondering what the fee was?
    I have a few people who could really use this.
    gina

42. taylor says:

This is a great idea! I really hope it goes well, it would be so awesome to see you two on national television!!

43. Ellena says:

Honestly, you both are amazing and this would be an awesome show on tv.I would watch it, but I also know that it would be so much more healthier and practical for those that watch reality TV. Anyway, I have sent emails to my friends letting them know of the challenge. Im hoping they will take you up on it and send in an application. I can’t wait to see it come to fruition. You both are amazing and inspiring.

44. Kristi says:

Good luck everyone. I wish I could join in the competition, but I live in South Korea. I don’t think that Kevin and Ann Marie would be willing to make that journey. Though guys, if you are interested, let me know. ๐Ÿ˜‰

45. When you are speaking of change….do you mean only overweight people?

46. Pamela says:

Wow! What a great idea and opportunity! You guys are the best! It will be interesting to see who you select! – Enjoy the day!

47. Mike says:

Awesome idea. It’s like The Biggest Loser without the hoopla.
    Karl, if you are still reading this, try to google Dr. Max Gerson or try contacting the Gerson Institute for cancer cure. Also, you can get organic products online and they’ll deliver to your door.

48. Susan says:

Kudos to you two! Just reading the few posts here so far, the need for something like this is clear. I wish I could do something like this. I don’t need to lose weight and my challenge is trying to stay raw and vegan with a SAD-oriented husband and a 6-year old. I would love to be pushed to make it happen because it’s what I believe in and what makes me feel good. About a year ago I googled “vegan Caesar salad dressing” and stumbled onto Ann Marie’s In the Kitchen and have been hooked ever since. Between your shows and pod casts my life has been changed. I have more energy than ever (when I stay mostly raw) and I actually lost an unexpected 10 pounds (8% of my body weight) that I wasn’t trying to lose.

I will put this out to my local motherโ€™s club. Great way to spread the word about raw and about your show. Canโ€™t wait to see if anyone bites.

Thanks guys! I definitely owe you and will spread the word for the cause!

49. Amy says:

Awesome guys! Looks like you will have a hard time choosing a winner for this little contest. I started doing green smoothies end of December and then the 60 day Hallelujah Acres challenge on Jan. 7., sans the barley max since I can’t afford it. My biggest challenge to eating healthy is how much it costs. Garbage, non-nutritional food can be bought cheap. Fresh produce, especially this time of year, is expensive.

Looking forward to following this contest and rooting for good health for all of us!
    Blessings!
    Amy

50. sheryl miller says:

Hello Annemarie and Kevin,

Are you able to turn this into an online health/fitness mentoring course for those who live far far away, like Australia??

or something similar???

Thanks for everyhting you do for your family and the planet.
    bye
    sheryl
    canberra
    australia

51. kellan says:

i wish i lived in your catchment area but I live in England and i think thats a bit far too travel

52. Ronald says:

What would be a good nutritional journal??

53. Halcyone says:

I’d love to fill out the application, but I can’t find a link. Please help. I am ready for this, I wish thought my roommate would give it a try. Maybe I can inspire her!

54. Halcyone says:

And that’s what I get for not reloading the page before commenting. Silly me ๐Ÿ™‚

55. Anne Hunt says:

Kevin and AnnMarie,
    Thank you so much for the opportunity to have you come out and help us to create optimal health in our lives and those that we love. I can’t wait to visit with you both as I have so many questions and really need a total makeover. This is truly like a life line in many ways. Hope to see you soon.
    Anne ๐Ÿ™‚

56. lala says:

this is awesome!!!!!! =))) can’t wait to see how this goes!!!!!!!! aahhhh I LOVE IT!!!!! don’t you need a helper? ๐Ÿ˜‰

57. Aisha says:

You guys are great . People all over the world are going to be inspired by this !

58. mary says:

Hi,
    I would like to fill out the application but when I click on it I don’t get one downloaded.. maybe I’m doing something wrong?
    What a great idea, by the way!!!!
    Mary

59. Mrs. B says:

Hi,
    I cannot open the application. Could you please email it to me and then I back to you.
    thanks

60. Ron Williams says:

Hey Y’all:

Glad you are here in the warm South! I am on a “30 day raw food fast”. I started 1/13/10 and will finish on the uhh, I’ll count up 30 days and stop then. I have been using Jackie Graff’s recipes, and some from the Rawvolution book and Ani Phyo’s apple pie!!! So far, so good. I have wanted to quit, but I know I have to make 30 days or my efforts to rid myself of degenerative disease will have been somewhat wasted. If you want my health story which is rather epic, send me an email and I will fill you in. Best wishes with your new show! Ron toptn@aol.com

61. Joyce Braun says:

I second the question, are you coming to canada? I know someone who may be prefect for your show…

unfortunately for me, (ok fortunately for me!)i’m an avid viewer and have no more weight to lose, and I’m in great health!

Since I’m here, I’d just like to say how much I love your show. I watch quite a few raw food tv internet shows, and yours are so very entertaining and funny. Some others although they have amazing info as well, are much harder to sit through!

I’ve also really enjoyed seeing more of Annmarie! It’s great to see the two of you doing this together ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for everything you do

62. Denise says:

Hi guys, dont suppose you are coming to Adelaide, South Australia.
    hmmmmmmm thought not. counts me out….

63. Jackie Ryan says:

Wow! So from a marketing point of view I think you’re on to something. Just look at all those responses. Now from a personal point of view, I am your woman. Check out my application. Could I be more perfect?!!
    I’m so excited about all of the great work you do and most of all your terrific attitudes.
    Jackie Ryan

64. Brian Root says:

What a treat seeing True Love in action.

I’ll start eating ten avos and two jars of almond butter a day so I can get plump enough for the challenge in two weeks.

Heyward #23 should be in the challenge just based on the Hillarious comment he posted.

What’s a catchment?

I’m pretty sure episode 492 will be answering a myriad of questions.

When on National TV, will Johnny 5 have his own Hair Stylist?

Love YOU

65. Judy says:

I don’t know where the application is..can you send me one to my email. Hopefully finding the app. isn’t part of an intellignece test that I did not do well at..hmm

66. Bill Murphy says:

I would love to have you guys come over and stay with us but as we are in Australia and do not have any weight to lose as we have already gone through the process, we do not really fit the role you are looking for. ๐Ÿ™‚

I will be watching with keen interest to see how this goes for the participants though!

Keep up the awesome work!

Bill

67. Sara'i says:

Ok! I live in Philly I am on a 28 day juice feast of the RFR site. This So come on over I need all the help!

68. Sara'i says:

Note: application will not download. Can’t print or see it!!

69. By some reason I can not download the application. Do you have another link how to get to it?

70. Ellen H. says:

I’m not begging but would you PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE pick my husband and me for this challenge? We need help. We really do. I hope you will consider coming to the Southeast, (Georgia) ๐Ÿ™‚ We sent our application in last week.
    Have a wonderful week. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Ellen H.

71. john says:

A spectacular ending with that mountain lion approaching behind and ending on Q as well as the delighted humor. A Gianni trade mark.

72. Jennifer says:

I would love this– some accountability. sounds like a lot of fun.

73. Hi! Where do I apply? I have never been able to view one of your shows, for whatever reason…I need details, please! Any help is appreciated ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Courtney

74. Clifford Todd says:

I too am eager to apply. Soon you’ll know why.

Please send application link.

Clifford

75. Kiyoshi says:

This is soooooo right on time. I can’t tell you how much I need this. I work nights on 12 hour shifts and am always challenged with fatigue and exercizing on my work days. I’m a bit new to raw foods but ame really exited about the possibilities. I’m downloading the link now.

Fro those of you with Macs try downlodaing ‘Open Office’. It’s an open source production suite that works like Windows Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Go to http://www.openoffice.org for the free down load. Or just purchase MS Office for the Mac

76. What a great idea! Would apply, would like to lose weight and make a complete change to raw and could use some help, but i guess it is not meant for people living in Holland! Maybe a worldwide challenge next time??? Will be watching closely to see who you will help! Super idea!

77. Jennifer says:

Ann Marie, you should watch “Cats shouldn’t cheat” on Youtube. Best Cat video ever!

78. Lillian says:

Are you doing this in the UK as well.

79. Julie says:

I will be filling out the application. Getting good guidance from the both of you would be awesome indeed!
    Susie if your following this, I know what kills the MRSA virus and its water but you need the right kind. go to http://www.youralkalinebody.com and contact me and we can talk if you like.

80. Jennifer Holtzman says:

Hi . Would love to apply yet I can’t download the application.

81. Becky says:

Mr&Mrs Rawsome,
    you guys are the best,willing to spend your time and energy to help others to feeland look the best they can be. My situation is this, I’m burned out, I have clippings of articles,magizines, videos, books and classes I went to on health,they all seem good, but they were difficult to follow, and got discouraged, What I and maybe others need is simple simple way to eat and take care of this body, I really believe,that is what you rawsome guys are trying to bring across.Thank you.

82. Britt says:

I’m wondering what your definition of “somewhat normal” is. haha ๐Ÿ™‚

83. Suzi says:

Hi. Can I fill out the application for my sister and her family or must they do it themselves. Please reply. Thanks.

84. Oksana says:

Excellent idea. Looking forward to watching the results of your journey!