Do Magnets Have Any Health Benefits – The Renegade Health Show Episode #466

Tuesday Dec 22 | BY |

We have more of the Peter Ragnar interview for you today…

In this interview he talks about finding your life force and how you can use magnets to improve your own health.

I’ve used magnets in the past and have researched the science behind them and do believe that there is merit to the information.

Take a look and see if you agree…

Your question of the day: What is your experience with magnets?

If you want to check out the Renegade Health Inner Circle, you can do so for 30 days at no cost here… www.RenegadeHealthIC.com

1. David says:

Great show! I have magnets in my shower filter, drinking water filter, bed, pillow, shoe insoles and … Magnets act on us as electrical conduits to support the healthy flow of life force. For water, magnets restructure and energize. For us, magnets can recreate the earth’s natural resonance; something difficult to find with all the EMF noise in our electronic world.

Check it out. Highly recommended.

2. Brent says:

Hi, yes ive tried the magnet thing before and seperating my hands to feel a push type effect against each other, i found that i noticed these effects alot more after i became high raw. Even to some extent with crystals, definately helps to have a focussed and open mind. Also to those out there if you place your hands to a large granite stone you’ll get some kind of magnetic effect as well.
    PS – hope you all dont think im crazy but i promise, try one of these things it works!

3. Brent says:

TO DAVID IN THE FIRST POST!!!
    Can you recommend any books or websites to go to where i can get more info on this?
    Thanks.

4. doubleg48 says:

I first heard about magnets from my cousin who was a Nikken dealer. She said they had helped terrifically with her back which had been injured in a bad car accident. Since my husband had a problem with his back going into spasm now and then, I decided to have him try it.
    He was VERY skeptical. He felt that it was “all in the mind” and that it was no doubt a result of body heat reflected back at the area. I told him to try it anyway, and that if his mind decided to make his back feel better, or if the body heat reflected back at his muscles, why should he complain what method made it happen? If it didn’t work, we had a money back guarantee.
    He tried it, using a flat magnetic thing about 4×6″ that he slipped into the waistband of his pants. It had a couple of strips of velcro on it, so it grabbed onto his clothing and kept it in place.
    When he came home, he had a strange sheepish look on his face and reluctantly admitted that his back felt really good. For a long long time he didn’t go without it. Then when his back had been doing well for so long, he left it out. As soon as he would feel his back again, he put it in. It has saved him so much pain, pills and time off work.
    I have used it too even though my lower back pain wasn’t near as severe as his, and it has saved me from resorting to pain relievers.
    I have tried magnets in my shoes, jewelry, even a bra with it built into the back. I have stretchy things that go around my knees that have magnets, and a mattress cover pad.
    I am convinced that there is something to this and I’m glad we heard about it.

5. Connie says:

My son wears magnetic rings and says they help him. I’ve never tried it. It would be interesting to know if there is any change in people’s health after the earth’s poles shift–whether or not they use magnetic devices.

6. Susan J says:

My nephew has Autism.
    He would wake up and walk around the house two and three times a night keeping my brohter and his wife up. This went on for 17 years. Last year they got him a magnetic bed, comforter and put magnetic insoles in his shoes. I think they even got a water system that had some kind of magnets in it. They said that starting the second night he slept all the way through the night without waking up! He sleeps through the night now! He still has autism but their life changed drastically because of magnets.

7. Kitarist says:

I’m kinda interesting in this since i’m alredy doing energy excercises and stuff.

What kind of magnet do we need + or – and is there anything else i should know about?

Thanks!!!

8. Rosemarie says:

I used to sell magnets in my store and the people loved them, I never tried them, maybe I should.

Nice interview but he never told us how to use these, my people used to tape them to their body is this the way to do it?

9. Jill says:

Nikken has the greatest products. Their water and magnetic products are a lifesaver for me. For someone who has had lower back problems since I have been a child, I no longer suffer from it. The water has hydrated my once achy joints. I have been involved with Nikken for over 5 years and I am so thankful that I was introduced to their products. Do not be afraid to try their products you will be pleasantly surprised. Just for the record, not all magnets are equal quality.

10. Shirley says:

Thanks Kevin for the interview with Peter Ragnar. I am so appreciative of Peter Ragnar’s information & personal comments via his newsletters & website.

I love the magnetic pill that Peter Ragnar offers on his website. http://www.roaringlionpublishing.com . I have had very good results from taking it.(For example-Very loud ringing in ears decreased to almost none-sometimes none plus my last blood count shows for first time in long time that I am not anemic)

I have sold “magnetic” products for body pain in the past & for some it worked-& others it did not-& the individual’s state of believeing that the product would or would not work seemed to have nothing to do with whether the product worked or not. I do believe there are a lot of uses for magnetism.

I am also stunned at the power of qigong (chi gong) that Peter Ragnar mentions. Qigong has such a great ability to increase one’s own energy for either self healing or for the healing of others.

Thanks again Kevin for the interview. A Kahlil Gibran says “Knowledge is life with wings.”

11. John Parson says:

Hi Kevin, I use magnets in my healing practice, along with EFT, Quantum Touch, and Qigong. The magnets work really fast for releasing trapped emotions, and for physical pain they take about a minute to start easing the pain. The magnets I use are from the Nikken company and are kind of spendy. You can acually use a refrigerator magnet and still get good results. I can also run the energy out of my hands to help people to heal themselves, sort of like jump starting a car, you jump start another persons own energy system and they heal themselves, sometimes the healing take place in just a few minutes occationaly it will take a few days. I have found that healing with the magnets, and talking to the client’s mind using muscle testing is faster than even EFT, which I have used and taught for years. And anyone can be a healer, it’s something everyone is born with, you just need someone to show you how. Have a good one—Rev John

12. Joan says:

Interesting! No experience with magnets, but the energy flow thing makes sense!

13. John Parson says:

Web site for magnetic healing–go to http://www.theemotioncode.com or http://www.quantumtouch.com for info on just healing with your hands I also practice Spring Forest Qigong which also has a web site http://www.springforestqigong.com For the EFT there are a lot of different sites so just pick one, they all show you how it is done. Rev. John

14. Brianna says:

I haven’t tried magnets either- But I’m pretty curious now… I’ve used a zapper. But I’m not exactly sure that’s the same thing- I don’t think it is!

I have a question though: I have read that herbs and spices (like organo, cumin, cayenne, etc) should be avoided because they contain alkoloids with are neurotoxic?? What is your take on herbs and spices, Kevin?

Thanks!!

15. Lori says:

I wear a medicinal strength tiny magnet ring taped at the base of my neck. It helps control a chronic swelling where the plate is in my shoulder/collarbone. Otherwise it swells badly and i’m in more pain. When the pain is very bad i sometimes resort to narcotics. BUT i’m addicted to the magnets. If i forget to retape one after showering i’ll realize it within a couple of hours and it will take many hours to get the swelling under control. i’ve tried about everything over the years, even had a neurologist inject me with botox(complete disaster) and the magnets and botanical heat rubs work best aside from the occasionally bad day i may get when it spasms and i finally resort to a painkiller. There is something to the magnetic healing and energy IMHO…..i bought mine on ebay and keep around 4 of them on hand in case i lose any….

16. Kym Hutcheon says:

I don’t have any experience with magnets, but I’ve been investigating ki (?) and have proven its effects to my own satisfaction.

If you try a few sessions with a skilled shiatsu practioner, I imagine you will be able to “feel” your ki. The sensation of having the area outside your physical body affected is bizarre at first.

I also noticed very clear effects after trying reiki a few times. I didn’t actually enjoy the feeling after a reiki session, but I am sure there was actually an effect.

I took a practical evidence-based approach to both of these investigations. There was no particular ‘need to believe’ there.

17. Kym Hutcheon says:

Ah, sorry, in my post you’ll probably see a ‘ki (?)’. The question mark is where I tried to input a Japanese character, not an expression of doubt. 😉

Ki, qui, chi… it all flows the same way.

18. Cherie says:

I do not use magnets but about 6 years ago I took a Tai Chi class once a week. I could not feel much with that hand energy thing. I was deathly ill at the time. Today I just tried it while listening to this and I can feel the energy! Time to get out my Tai Chi videos.

19. Cherie says:

yes the innercircle chats are great but here they are not a noon they are at 9am. (Pacific Time) My employer does not understand that I need an hour for a health chat! LOL. Too bad they are not later in the day so I could ask questions too.

20. john says:

Kevin much of what Mr. Ragnar has to say about magnets and how it affects the body is true .He could of mentioned the planet earth when God created it it originally had a much stronger magnetic gauss/ force than what it is today.If I recall correctly I think I read somewhere where the magnetic force on earth has lost 4 times it’s strength,so using magnets are I believe a good thing.Also over use of magnets can be dangerous as well because you have +/- poles and depending on what one is trying to achieve,say maintenance or healing then one would use the magnet for a fixed period of time. Used NIKKON magnets some years ago on and off . Mr. Ragnar said “Where here to manifest our god-hood,whatever you want to describe that as being.” He is wrong 100%, and he is old enough to know that we humans are not and never will be a god.And then he says whatever you want to describe that (god-hood) as being? Another words believe any religious humanistic teaching you want to ,after all ,I don’t know? First off, Mr. Ragnar needs to get into and start reading the BIBLE –KING JAMES 1611 edition.And read some thing easy like the 10 commandments the FIRST verse says “Thou shalt have no other Gods before me”. Amongst many many other verses that say just opposite to what Mr. Ragnar humanistic ideas are.As Christians we need to stand for truth,And stop acting as men pleasers for fear what others may think .Righteousness exalts a Nation and sin is a reproach.The Bible says let God be true and every man a liar .As for me, I’ll believe God over the smartest man in the world every time. Their are two stores in town heaven and hell. Their is only ONE God and to get to heaven it is only by believing in the what— JESUS— did on the cross of calvary for all your sins.Believe in Him and on what he did for you and you will be saved. thank you Kevin.

21. Jill says:

To number 15: How dare you judge people based on whether or not they are christian or not and furthermore to begin to suggest what Mr. Ragnar “needs” to do! I’m ashamed of people like you! 🙁 He may read the bible already, or does whatever he deems fit for HIMSELF… you know nothing about this man’s personal life based on his interviews for Renegade Health! Leave the religious talk out of the boards PLEASE!

To answer the question, I haven’t used any sort of magnets, but I’m not closed to the fact that they may work for some people and not for others, I just haven’t tried them. I thought this was a great show and it was very interesting to hear what the magnets did to his shower water…I had no idea magnets could affect water at all.

While he was speaking I went onto his website and signed up for his ebook/newsletter. I think he’s a very knowledgeable person, and I’d like to hear more from him! 🙂

22. Steve says:

#15 – Thanks for the self-righteous comment. I’m sure Jesus is very proud of you. I love you anyway.

23. john says:

# 15..well said….great show Kev.
    God bless all of us 🙂

24. MARY THOMAS says:

Jesus said “ye are all gods!”
    The kingdom of God is within you.
    St Hildegard Von Bingen mentions ‘Magnesian Stone or Magnet’ in her book Physica as restoring human understanding in cases of mental unbalance. She recommends smearing the magnet with saliva then rubbing the stone on the top of the head and forehead while praying…almost an excorcism….to restore mental balance.
    Different gem stones have different healing properties which she describes in the same book. Paramhansa Yogananda also mentions the healing power of gemstones in his book “Autobiography of a Yogi.” Love and Peace xx

25. Yoshi Nakayama says:

I am a Japanese, and we (Japanese) has been usding magnets to reduce mascle soreness for at least a half of century.
    Yoshi

26. jodie says:

27. rose says:

can we just attach magnets to the shower head?

28. Jan says:

Another very informative program! I have not used magnets personally, but have served clients who have used them with great success!
    One client had a magnet for sleeping on and she had less times of broken sleep.
    In other words, she slept better and felt better as a result. Thanks again!

29. Anita says:

I was in a car accident 11 years ago. I broke very tiny bones in my foot. I was in a cast for almost a year and the bones would not heal. A friend told me about magnets. I put one in my cast for about 1 month. When I went back to the Dr., they were able to take the cast off. I continued using the magnet for another two years off and on for pain relief. Now I only need it occassionally.

30. David says:

Brent (from post #3).
    Thanks for your interest. I use many of the Nikken products. More info here:
    – Under Product Technologies

Email me via that site if you have any questions.
    David.

31. Cindy (Sydney, Australia) says:

I have been using magnets for pain relief for about 20 years. I used to have some that i stuck on painful areas with tape, now I have a small, thin pillow that i have behind my back when i sit on the lounge or when i travel in the car. It really helps in the car, especially on long trips, as i really feel pain & discomfort when i don’t have it with me. I now also have a magnetic pillow insert for my bed pillow and a magnetic underlay for my bed. I believe it helps my muscles, body recover from exercise and relieves, reduces or prevents pain (I have disc injuries in my neck & spine and my muscles are constantly & severely affected).My husband hated it as he felt it made him too hot during the night (he seems to be more hot blooded than myself) so we folded it over and now only i sleep on it. A good compromise as I took it off the bed for him for over a year and i really missed it. Whether it is a physical or psychological response, i don’t care. I believe it helps me and that is all that matters. Thanks for addressing this topic

32. Kevin says:

Hello Kevin,

I have been using Magnabloc (now Quadrabloc) magnets for years for pain relief.

It’s amazing how quickly they are able to block pain signals to the brain, allowing you to stop contorting into difficult positions to arrive at pain relief.

The Gauss rating on the Magnabloc magnets is the highest that was available, meaning they were the strongest available.

I too had a sceptical friend who was in some pain. She was waiting for a date to have knee surgery, but was using drugs in the meantime. Her drugs were not lasting as long as they had been, so I took three of my magnets to her. I placed them around the pain in her knee and within a few minutes she was actually able to dance. She was floored at how quickly she became pain free.

One warning….I tried it on some tooth pain….bad idea. because I still have some metal fillings it made my pain throb. Do NOT use magnets for tooth pain if you still have metal fillings.

Great topic!

33. Sally says:

I educate people on how they can use all natural solutions for chronic problems. http://www.hurtnomo.com
    Nikken is a Research and Development Company that has not only magnetic technologies but total solutions for preventing chronic problems now and in the future. I was told that I would never walk again and I am walking without a whole muscle group in my leg due to Cancer because of the Shoe Inserts, Sleep System, Water, Shower, Shoes, and the list goes on.

34. LInda Hanson says:

I have been using a pulsed electro magnetic device for years and love it. It runs on DC current and is a mat I use it twice a day for a short session. I feel energized from it and it has been proven to increase micro circulation. I would not be without it; so yes, I agree that increasing ones magnetic field within safe limits has many benefits.
    I have had one concern about regular magnets. I have heard there is some concern with static magnets versus the type I use that changes polarity frequently. Can someone answer this?

Thanks, Linda

35. Shawn says:

Using the the magnets Peter’s sells on his website (Roaring Lion Publishing) everyday for several months absolutely changed my life from the inside out, and not just in the realm of physical health. I attribute these magnets to skyrocketing me into a much more luminous, joyful life!
    Thank you for interviewing Peter!
    God bless!

36. John Hewlett says:

Yes magnets are great!!! I use them everday,I get my magnets from Peter Ragnar, I beleave they are the best!

37. Sharon says:

I’ve been using Nikken magnetic products (sleep system kills my insomnia like nothing else) for 8 years. I had a very severe detox reaction from using magnetic insoles. I would recommend doing a detox first before using magnets and only use them on a well-hydrated body.

There’s nothing like magnets for diabetic neuropathy and there are now a couple of published studies–see Dr. Michael Weintraub’s work–to prove it. About a 90% improvement. Simply using magnetic insoles from Nikken could save tens of thousands of toes, feet and legs. I’ve seen results sometimes in as little as ten minutes with numb toes!

My favorite is probably my magnetic massager. I have two stretchy hair bands on each end so I can roll it down my own back. Relieves muscle tension from sitting too long within a minute.

Great interview. I can hardly wait to listen to the rest of it now.

38. Nishit says:

Wow, interesting topic going on – I have’nt used magnets before, but I shall certainly look into it now.

39. Hi Kevin.

Fantastic interview.

I really appreciate and admire the work you do, the way you share it, and your “optimal health is more important than 100% raw” view.

I am grateful that you are.

Regards,