Dr. John Diamond on Why Some People Heal and Some Don’t – The Renegade Health Show Episode #305

Monday May 11 | BY |

Today’s interview is one of my favorites…

Well, for two reasons. One, because Dr. John Diamond (the father of energy psychology) explains why some people heal and some don’t. It’s completely brilliant.

Secondly, you get to meet my mom!

Take a watch…

Your question of the day: Have you read the book yet? (as per Mom’s request!)

Click here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and leave your comment now!

To find out more about Dr. John Diamond, please visit his website: www.DrJohnDiamond.com

To get the High Raw book today, click here: www.gohighraw.com

PS. Mom’s on Facebook… go on over and say hello… click here!

1. CINDY says:

I WOULD READ THE BOOK BUT I CAN NOT SEEM TO GET IT. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM OR SITUATION CONCERING THE BOOK?

2. Russ says:

I am only about half way done with the ebook. Great job. You know how to keep it simple and straight forward.
    HealthForward Russ

3. Mary says:

I liked meeting your Mom. She’s great and loves her son.

It would have been good to hear some of the real-person stories about the patients your guest treated. Yes, he made a difference in their lives by taking an interest in them and not writing them off. But what else brought the “it” to life?
    Thanks
    Mary

4. Enrique says:

Hi Kevin and Ann,

I just wanted to congratulate you on the tremendus Job, I been Vegan and Vegetarian for the las 14 years on and I just started on the raw diet a month ago after going to the Doctor and finding my cholesterol and blood pressure way up. I have lost 15 lbs now and feel great, I ve been listening to your podcasts every day during my roller blading time and I no longer listen to CNN nor watch TV I feel totally detox by now.

I have a project called Kitchen for The SOul which I am still working on, the website is just a place holder now as we are working on the revised one.

I am energy healer and now a raw chef. I have a line of products I am working on but now I am changing gears and focussing on raw snacks. I am super exited with my results and with this whole new world hat is opening to me.

When is there an event in Floria, I need to connect with people like me.

I love your show.

Enrique Dussan

5. Susan Bessette says:

This was VERY interesting. How come it ended? I was just settling into Dr. Diamond’s story!! Now I will check out every link listed in his info page.
    Thank you, Kevin, for bringing us so much of everything. Who knew there was so much information out there?

6. Karen Jackson says:

Nice to see mom. She is so proud of you! I’m just starting your book now.

7. Beverly says:

Well, I have begun the book but am not too far into it yet. I am enjoying the journey.

By the way, your mom is cute.

I am loving this interview, to which I am listening as I write. I am so used to multi-tasking it seems natural.

8. CINDY R. says:

HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY MRS. GIANNI! I HAVEN’T FINISHED THE BOOK YET BUT I AM READING IT. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE FREE DOWNLOAD. YOUR SON IS THE BEST! THANK YOU FOR HIM, HE IS OUR FEARLESS LEADER! LOVE, CINDY R.

9. marijana pontoni says:

Reading and enjoying right now!

10. jodie says:

Hello to fellow Australian living in the USA Dr. Diamond.
    Thanks so much for that video Kevin, what a treat. So true that life is all about attitude.
    Is your mom eating raw too? She looks so fun and vibrant!

11. Thanks Kevin and Annemarie,
    Welcome Kevin’s Mum!
    Your boy he is really focused on what his journey is,he is a credit to you!

Hope you had a great day on Mother’s Day,my present was chickens to live in our backyard!

Anyway the website looks great has it been redone??

I have the book, but I haven’t read it yet!
    But I am grateful that you were and still are giving out copies.
    I wish there were more people like John Diamond it is a great philopsophy and yet so simple.
    He is the man that wrote ” Fit for Life”??

Thanks for everything!
    sheryl miller
    canberra
    australia

12. Shirley says:

Your mother is beautiful.

13. kristine says:

Hey
    I love this book too. Thanks for keeping it so simple and to the point. I was able to read the whole book in less than an hour and pick out the things that stood out the most to me to start using.
    Thanks

14. Joseph says:

I have it downloaded and ordered it also.
    Still finishing 3 other books and by the time I get back home this weekend will be starting the High Raw Book.

15. Lois Kubota says:

OMG, your Mom made me laugh so much. Good for her – loving you so much.

I’m starting the book today finally after I was done with an exam.

16. Sandy says:

Kevin, your videos are still not coming through to my email. Any thoughts?
    Thank you for all you do.

17. Didiydi says:

Hi Kevin,
    you have a great mom!
    I read the book and loved it. Thank you so much. It is very easy and compelling read. I was especially interested in how you healed your candida and lyme- but couldn’t find much details. It would be interesting to know how you dealt with it an what worked for you. And also how you got rid of your sugar cravings.

18. Jes says:

Great show. The paintings did something to my heatt. I felt an incredible amount of energy in my heart chakra and throat from them being in the background. Wow. I feel great.

Also… perhaps, that “it” is simply hope. Hope gives us the will to live and to dream. When he took an interest (compassion) in his patients they begain to feel hope again. That’s all anyone needs is to feel loved and hope sprouts and the will to be healed. Whole.

Haven’t downloaded it… I don’t spend that much time on the computer… or reading for that matter… I’m a full time gardener 😉 But I am actually working on an outdoor reading p;ace in my garden.. so perhaps eventually :)(

19. Bette says:

I am reading the book. E-book and now have hard copy thanks to you at Bononbos show!!!
    I have already begun to implement the notes you gave to us on making your passion be your financial freedom.

Thank you again for the book and the note to me inside! awwww You two are fun. Mom is too. Hahaha

20. Marianne says:

Ok, ok, ok!! It was your (wonderful) mum that did it – I’ve just printed out the whole ebook:-) I had better read it quick though before my copy of Viral Immunity comes through the post! (prob be done by end of tomorrow).

As for the interview; I LOVE John Diamond. After the last time he was on the show I ordered and read one of his books right away (Facets of a Diamond, Reflections of a Healer). Lovely book and a very beautiful man. Hope we get to see the full interview soon!

I think you should feature your mum on the show more often, she is funny and SOO loves her boy:-)

You and Annmarie are the best, thanks

21. Dr Rona says:

very nice interview
    incredible man.

very smart.

22. Wendi Dee says:

Kevin!!

Your mom is awesome! She’s so adorable!! I want to see more of her!

And when it comes to Dr. John Diamond, WOW! What a fascinating man! I would love to spend an entire day with him, hearing him talk. I loved his energy and I could tell he would be someone I instantly loved! Thanks for sharing him with us!

Lots of love to you,

Wendi
    XOXOXO

23. JoyfullyRaw says:

John Lennon had it right. All you need is love. Dr. Diamond knew that, and changed the lives of so many.

Your mom is the best. Very vibrant!

Blessings to you all,

Colleen

24. tieta crerar says:

Shame on you Kevin for stealing your mum’s book!LOL.I’m close to the end of the book.Let your mum knows she really did a nice job!

25. natalya says:

I sent your e-book to about 100 people, but didn’t read it myself, I am waiting for the printed copy to arrive, which I ordered. I hope, it will get to me soon.
    You have a great mom, Kevin!!!

26. Rex says:

I’ve tried tp downlpoad the book but I cannot access it. The response says that I’m already enrolled and that is a far as I can go

erex

27. chuck says:

Yes – about 2/3 of the way through – worth reading for sure.