High Raw Food Success Principle #2 – The Renegade Health Show Episode #301

Tuesday May 5 | BY |

Success with the “High Raw” plan…

It can happen! I promise. 🙂

Today, I talk about the 2nd principle of “High Raw” and will give you some insight on how it’s worked for us.

Your question of the day: Give us a good question that you can ask yourself everyday…

Click here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and leave your comment now!

Here’s where you can get the “High Raw” book now! Click here!

Here are some more events and notes…

The location for Thursday’s potluck in Westchester has been changed. Please visit the meetup site to RSVP and find location: http://www.meetup.com/Katonah-Green-and-Beyond/calendar/10244499/

Monday, May 11th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
JEANETTE & BARBARA’S SACRED SPACE • WESTON, CT
Raw Food, Qigong & How to Supercharge Your Health: Lecture & Demonstration
WITH KEVIN GIANNI, HOST OF THE RENEGADE HEALTH SHOW
AND QI GONG INSTRUCTOR JEANETTE SCHAEFER

We invite you to the Sacred Space with Kevin and Annmarie Gianni of The Renegade Health Show! Hear about their journey across the country, documenting the culture of natural health, learn about the raw foods revolution, experience how qigong can help process foods in your system, and enjoy some delicious raw and superfood samples!

Kevin will be discussing his new book, High Raw – a Simple Approach to Health, Eating and Saving the Planet. In this intimate setting, you’ll have the chance to meet the Gianni’s, get insight into their business-building success, learn more about the raw food revolution, and get some of your most pressing health questions answered, like: Do I need to supplement my diet? How can foods help me to lose weight, increase my energy and give me gorgeous skin? What do black circles under my eyes mean? How do we keep our immune systems optimally prepared for preventing viruses like the swine flu?

To ensure you get a spot, contact Jeannette Schaefer. Telephone: (303) 990-2220 • Email:info@rawflora.com There is a requested donation of $25, which supports Kevin and Annarie and The Renegade Health mission, “Changing the health of the world, one show at at time!”

1. ida margrethe says:

What a beautiful and peaceful place Heather lives at! And i wouldn’t mind living in the barn at all ;] ha
    This dosn’t really have anything to do with being a raw foodist, but every day i try to think; how can i make this day better for myself and the people around me?
    And the easiest way by far, is just to smile more! And give compliments! It goes a loooong way.
    The other day a mate said to me: Wow, Ida, you look smoking today!
    And i was actually feeling a bit under the weather, but that comment kept me going all day! :]

2. Sean says:

The question I would ask myself everyday would be: what have I done to reduce my carbon footprint through my actions and choices? I reduce my footprint by growing my own produce & supporting local farmers markets, from those choices I can make a change in the way I live for the good of all mankind. If I learn to have more respect for the earth, I will develop a greater appreciation for life.

3. John Thornley says:

Thank you Kevin. Check out Jay Kordich the Juiceman on you tube. He cured himself of cancer back in the 1930’s. He is in his eighty’s and built like brick —-house, and has the energy of a young man.

4. Eranah says:

I ask myself “what am I grateful for today?” then I ask what’s for breakfast/lunch/dinner etc… 🙂

5. Susan Bessette says:

Each morning I get up I ask how I can love and serve the Lord this new day. Living in VA it is easy to thank Him for the beauty and the bounty of the land. Next I need wisdom to care for the land and my temple (body). God gave us the fruits (and veggies), not chemical preservatives. So my question is, how can I be a better steward of creation?
    Susan

6. Michael says:

Good show Kevin, because you’re getting us to look within for the answers. I usually start out my day prioritizing what I really want to accomplish and then I dream up a delicious green smoothie to have for breakfast.

7. Laura says:

A good question to ask is:
    “What can I do to make someone’s day better today?”

8. Andrew Norris says:

“How can I make sure I watch the Renegade Health show today?”

lol!
    I like that method, nice and simple, keeps focus.

I recommended Covey’s book to Mike Adams. That was for the principles part. Totally agree with you on the planning part.

I’m sure you’re a perceiver (MB) type Kev and so go with the flow. Along with me. Only strong Judging types would follow such a strict plan!

Thanks for another great show. Appreciate the work you do.

9. Angela says:

I always hear people who are having health issues say, “….as long as you have your health…” like, hey—that’s all I need. Except, they don’t say that when they’re on their spiral. So my question is “What if I only have my health?” I suppose then, I need to get busy and ask–what am I gonna do with all this good health, eh?? 🙂 Thanks!

10. Jes says:

I like the questions: What can I do to make myself healthier today? What can do I do in the yard today? What skill do I want to further today?

11. esther says:

Good insight Kevin! I don’t begin the day with questions, but I sure do end with a whole bunch which usually spurs me on for the next day. I usually start my day by just listening and of course breathing in…deeply.
    Thanks!!
    esther

12. Steve says:

My questions that I ask myself almost each day are:

– What am I doing?
    – What’s working?
    – What’s not?

Then I ask myself:

– Who (or what) am I grateful for today?

– What am I doing (or have done) today that I’ve never done before?

– What am I learning today?

– What am I doing (or have done) today to help improve someone else’s life?
    🙂

13. Debbie says:

My question every day will be: What can I do to make myself healthy enough to see my grandchildren grow up? Then I’ll ask, What will Kevin talk about today on The Renegade Health Show? And I hope Anne Marie will have another great recipe to show!
    Keep doing what you do best Kevin and Anne Marie! Thank you and, we love you both!

14. Patricia J Allen says:

Question. What is the best use of my time right now?

15. Beatriz says:

I need help. If anyone can point me to the right direction on where to look for more information on boosting the immune system and restoring the intestinal flora after taking an antibiotic called ansef that was prescribed for the treatment of abscesses caused by Staphylococcus aureus.

A friend of mine is going through this treatment after seeing 4 different doctors that all wrote different prescriptions for her. She is supposed to be leaving for an internship on the 19th of May to South Africa and I’m scared that the has stripped her body from her defenses right before visiting a foreign country with unfamiliar bacteria (we live in Puerto Rico).

What foods can she eat to help her body? Would taking probiotics while taking antibiotics be pointless or dangerous? If not, which brands? Help!?

Bea

16. Rhonda says:

I usually ask myself “what’s the next step”, simply because it sometimes gets overwhelming if I look at everything I want to do that day….. but if all I have to concern myself with is the next step, the day rolls along very smoothly.

17. marijana pontoni says:

My questions are: What can I do to do everything I do simpler? What can I learn new today? How can I pass along new stuff that I learnt and tried myself? What to put in my next favorite recipes?

18. Katie says:

just thought of this 🙂
    What is at least 1 thing I can eat today that is raw, healthy and delicious and will inspire me to eat more healthy living foods?

19. Traci says:

What am I doing today that will get me closer to where I want to be tomorrow?

20. Susan Bessette says:

I keep asking: is there an index to the recipies? Every one I stumbled across is awesome! Now how can I do that “on purpose”?

21. jo-mama says:

I ask myself: “where do I need to focus my energy right now?”

22. John says:

I will start asking myself “what can I do to be healthy today?”

23. Penny Taylor says:

My question would be how would I go about trying to find a raw health cure for Lymphodema

24. Linda says:

Message is for Beatriz

Yes taking a probiotic is definitely helpful.

I use one from Hacres.com which is their “professional strength”. There are several out there and I guess it depends on how much you are willing to spend.

I was on the live broadcast last week with Kevin & Ann Marie and I forgot what the original was, it had something to do with boosting your immune system in regards to the “swine flu”. One of the people mentioned that they took “Jon Barrons Viragon & Immunify” which is antiviral tincture.

I believe you can get it from “Baseline Nutrition”. I typed in the question on the call, what was it because I had never heard of it before. Ann Marie answered back and gave the above information. She also said that they use it when they travel to 2nd & 3rd world countries and that it is strong. (If I remember correctly) I hope this is helpful to you.

25. Linda says:

Kevin & Ann Marie,

GM LOL!

I’m grateful that I am able to rise everyday and give thanks to God that each day brings another chance to improve from the day before!

If I have some answers to some questions, I try to share with someone who needs the answers.

There is SO much to learn and SO much to be grateful for.

Right now I’m grateful for the fact that the two of you are SO open and available to be reached almost at anytime of the day! Absolutely amazing!!! I KNOW I couldn’t do it! LOL

Thanks again as always.

Linda

26. Deena says:

My question is:Is whatever I am doing at this moment is making me like myself more?

27. Stacy D says:

* Am I living up to my unique potential?
    * Am I caring for my temple in a way that pleasing to The Creator?
    * Are my daily habits consistent with my personal goals?

28. Connie says:

A few months ago I created a new motto: I choose to survive and arrive alive (in Messiah’s Millennial kingdom). So I could create the question: What can I do today that will help me survive and arrive alive?

Thanks for the idea!

29. Help, I applied for your ebook and the sentence I am supposed to click on to confirm my email address doesnt work. I even copied and pasted it and same results. It says “webpage cannot be found”.

this is what was sent to me:

I would really like to read your book. Can we try again?

Thanks so much,