What Mercury Toxicity Does to the Body – The Renegade Health Show Episode #289

Friday Apr 17 | BY |

The interview that we did with Raymond Francis was one of the best so far…

In this clip, Raymond talks about what mercury does to the body in a way that we can actually understand! 🙂

I think you’ll really enjoy this one… (check out the real professional looking camera angle and set up too! LOL!)

Your question of the day: Have you been tested for mercury lately?

Click here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and leave your comment now!

To find out more on Raymond Francis, please visit his website… www.BeyondHealth.com

1. Bette says:

No but I begin to get amalgams removed on friday. yipeeeee

2. eve says:

Who is Raymond Francis? What is his background? He sounds very credible.

3. Bonnie says:

Just got a hair sample taken today!

4. Pat says:

Yes, I have, and I understand the hair test is not the most effective. Preventive Medical of San Francisco does a Provocative Urine Mercury Test via introvenous injection and the urine collection over 6 hours with the results being picked up by FEDEX. The test measures the presence of mercury and a variety of other metals. My levels were off the chart in ’97, so I was given captomer (Thorne Research). I took 5 caps every Sunday until it was gone. The levels went up again when I was in D.C. in ’03. While there, I started eating salmon. A Bethesda MD suggested I eat cilantro and sun chlorella A, although never at night, because those foods mobilize the mercury and while laying down it could move to the head.

5. jgirl says:

yes! tested a few times. had most amalgams removed, tested fine.

re-tested through Zyto, Galvanic Skin Response GSR and found a load hanging around. unlayered after the Beck protocol. Interesting. Time to remove the last bit. did not retest hair, but used homeopathic drainage and infared saunaa as well as finish the holistic dental experience and maintain healthy awareness!

great topic. also…there is a fungal component to stored mercury. candida does not balance well with it hanging around! some have symptoms, some not.

hair analysis is been fantastic but so is energetic testing if you know a good practitioner. many of my clients have used infared and we would test them every 60-90 days and watch the metals pour out of the body over the course of 6 months or so on the hair analysis. amazing process.

thanks Kevin.

6. stacey says:

jgirl can you break this down for those who have never heard of any of these tests? GSR? Beck protocol? And who is a candidate for mercury testing/removal? (for instance, I am a breastfeeding mom and am afraid to detox while nursing) Thanks!

7. Sun Chrorella USA is great for removing mercury and other metals from your body. I havent been to the doc in 20 yrs.

8. CINDY R. says:

When my brothers and I were young my dad had a fun thing for us to do. We rubbed this strange silver stuff on pennies and changed the color. That’s right–he had a huge jar of mercury. Well my dad died at 59 of cancer and my mom at 60 of cancer and my brother at 43 of heart problems. Times have certainly changed. Now they shut down a whole school if a thermometer with mercury breaks. Maybe I should get checked. But where do you go for that? Thanks for the video. CINDY R.

9. Jenny says:

Hi Kevin

Have you read ‘The UltraMind Solution: Fix Your Broken Brain by Healing Your Body First’ by Mark Hyman MD? He talks a lot about mercury and the problems it can cause. You may find this book really interesting.
    He also talks about getting tested for deficiencies, toxicity etc.
    I highly recommend this book for you and hope that you find it useful.

Cheers,
    Jenny

10. jo-mama says:

My son and I participated in a mercury testing program sponsored by Greenpeace last year. Thankfully both of us did not have elevated levels in our hair samples.

11. Erin says:

On the subject of “Is all raw food good for you?”, do you have the low down on yacon syrup. Is it really raw? I’ve read that it’s high fructose like agave, but can’t find much information besides that. I’ve also read that it is usually made through evaporation. Just interested in what you know or can find out. I’m coming to the conclusion that the only sweeteners that are really good for you are raw fruits and occasionally fresh dates. Thanks for all your information, y’all do a great job! Keep it up!

12. Elena says:

I have never been tested for mercury or for nutritional deficiencies. I have two amalgams in my mouth I would like to remove, though.

I really enjoyed Raymond Francis’s clarity and passion while discussing mercury toxicity, Vit D and Iodine Deficiency, and an unprocessed diet.
    He is so full of humor and life. I would love to see more of him.

I just started reading his book, Never Be Sick Again! and I highly recommend it. I had never heard of him until a couple of weeks ago, and I am glad I did. What a treat to actually get to see a current interview with him.

Thanks so much, Kevin!

13. Tammy says:

Silly question…Does booster shots that school recommend have mercury in them?

14. Annette says:

Hi Kevin~
    Yeah, I had my mercury tested with the DMPS challenge and normal levels are 4-10 on that and mine are 73! Also, my arsenic levels are very high. We have no well, so I am not sure where that comes from. So far, I cannot detox because they say that my kidneys and liver are too sick to unlodge the mercury. I have been eating raw and green food and do a lot of cilantro which I was told even takes it out of your brain. (scary things to think it is in there…but nice that I can blame my labored thinking on something.) Did you know that George Washington’s doctors gave him terribly toxic levels of mercury besides being bled? God bless you and Ann Marie! Thank you for your uplifting program and all the energy you bring to it! I love them.

15. Sherri says:

I ate some mercury from an old fashioned thermometer when I was a kid, geuss I better get checked for a problem…….Yikes! Don’t ask why, long story. Thanks for the great video Kevin, and Annmarie. Can’t wait to see you both in person at The Wedding, or RawStock, as I am now calling it. It should be a major blow out, can’t wait, it is going to be so much fun!!!

16. Nadia says:

Does anyone know of a non toxic holistic dentist in Las Vegas…I want to get my amalgams taken out but want to find a dentist that truly believes that it is good to have them removed. If anyone has this info could you please email me at writenadia@yahoo.com

Also, for Tammy, check out http://www.vaclib.com This is the US based site for vaccination liberation. They have the low down on all vaccines, what is in them, how to avoid them etc

Thanks for all you guys are doing!

17. Linda B. says:

Thank you Kevin – great speaker!! He really simplified the whole enzyme thing. Thank you also for John Kolher’s interview…had a light bulb moment with that one. Really learnt a lot. On a side note, beautiful mountain but if you want to really see mountains you have to come up to B.C., Canada. That one pales in comparison….LOL.

18. Sharon says:

I used to be extremely mercury-toxic–brain fog, chronic fatigue, insomnia, liver damage, etc. At least $20K later trying useless therapies and supplements that weren’t doing the job, I discovered NCD zeolite online. Within 10 days my brain fog lifted, I could think clearly again and I regained energy. My other symptoms like severe PMS, anger, mood swings, etc all vanished. My daughter’s migraines vanished (mothers pass it on to their children during pregnancy). She had chronic meningitis–inflammation of the brain–due to the mercury.

We were both tested last year and found to be completely mercury-free. For the full story and details email me at detoxexpert@gmail.com or visit my website: http://www.detoxqueen.com

19. Janice says:

Hi Kevin,
    I can’t get your free book “High Raw”. It doesn’t work for me

20. Deni says:

does anyone know if you get a mercury test and the doctor says its normal….I asked what is the level… He said 4.5 SO what does that mean..? he said nothing to worry about… But how do I really know?? does anyone know how bad or have a chart what this means??? I would really appreciate it… Thank You… Deni…

I know that mercury is in flu shots, the new light bulbs… (Don’t break them in your house) and fillings in your mouth and some fish…

21. James says:

I broke a thermometer about 28 yrs ago. I kept the mercury and played with it. I would put it in my hand and break it into beads then reform it. One day it fell in the carpet in my bed room. No more playing with it, gone forever:(

7 yrs ago I developed Psoriasis. I have suficient short term memory loss, mild digestive problems, and slight neuro problems. Could this be due to me playing with the silver toy I had 28 yrs ago? Can it be tested for this long after, or has my kidneys have filtered this out of my system?
    Thanks,