Angela Stokes and Matt Monarch Explain How Often You Should Eat – The Renegade Health Show Episode #205

Tuesday Dec 16 | BY |

How often to eat is a popular question…

In this episode (since we can!), I had Angela Stokes and Matt Monarch answer the questions about raw food, food combining, and more.

I also asked them what they wanted for the Holidays…

Go ahead and take a few to watch…

Your question of the day: What do you want for the holidays?

Click here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and leave your comment now!

For more info on Angela, please visit www.RawReform.com

For more info on Matt, visit www.RawSuccess.com

Kevin

1. Rubarb says:

I celebrate Christmas and the one thing I really want is a dehydrator! How wonderful it would be to wake up to a new toy that I can use to make yummy food for my family all year. Over the past several months, I’ve been slowly trying out new raw recipes on them, and so far they’ve liked almost all. With a dehydrator, I could make so much more. We’ll see what happens!

2. Jes says:

Nice show. I love funny and sweet. The more I eat raw the more clear my cravings are and it’s easier to tell what and when I need to eat.

I want a book: Understanding Astro Navigation by Jack Case.

Gotta learn how to sail my ship around the world. BTW, my email is whyte_jasper@yahoo.com if anyone is interested in being crew or has useful information.

3. BSW says:

Angela mentioned a sweetener that doesn’t spike. Please tell more about this item

4. Yves says:

Sorry Kevin, but the sound is horrible on this interview!!!
    Make sure the mic is placed in front of the person who speaks as your questions or/and answers are inaudible.
    Hope it’s better next time,

Yves.

5. Deborah Gordon says:

For christmas this year, I want the Perfect Health Program by Doug Graham a I know my daughter ordered it for me because it came in the mail and I opened it. (ooops, so I wrapped it up and put a tag on it that said , To Mommy, Love Jennifer. haha YAY!!!!!

Debbie

6. lisa says:

great show!! for christmas i would like a little more courage.. i would like it to complete and attain some of the goals i struggle with…

i receive a gift of incoragement each time i watch your show!! thanks for introducing me to a world i might not have found otherwise and for committing to your goals. that is my goal.. commit!
    thanks kevin and annmarie you have givin a lot of great gift and inspiration this year! i can’t wait to see whats next!!
    much love
    lisa

7. karen says:

what a sweetie angela is! i’ve never seen her before. she and annemarie can do the cutest raw women ever show together. 🙂
    that is so cool that you guys use the zapper. i’ve done human bioacoustics since the mid-90s – everything is frequency!
    for the holidays? i think i want a food vacuum sealer to play around with some raw recipes. that or maybe a hydroponic set-up to try to grow some indoor salad stuff.
    great show as always, kevin!

8. cathy warren says:

ANGELA AND MATT ,YOUR BEAUTIFUL!KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

9. cathy warren says:

KEVIN AWSOME SITE !

10. Andre says:

Angela,
    What is was this sirup or powder:
    YACOB? How do you spell it?

Andre
    Kingwood, TX

11. cathy warren says:

I WANT A VEHICLE FOR CHRISTMAS!DONT HAVE ONE,
    LEARNING MORE ABOUT GREEN FOODS AND RAW FOODS,HAS BEEN A GOOD GIFT TO ME,ALSO!

12. Season says:

How about that, I want a camera too! I miss taking pictures myself, but I sold everything I owned last year to go to India and Costa Rica, thinking I wasn’t coming back. Ha! So yes, a camera, please, Santa!

Kevin,
    You are glowing. I think Angela and Matt brought out your super high vibration! =)

Love and light,
    ~Season

13. John says:

I want peace on Earth. \/m

14. Ady says:

I was so glad to see you all having a chat about this topic. I’m sure you had a fantastic time together. Thank you very much for this super surprise.
    For this holliday, I would like to have peace in my heart and strenght to continue on this jorney of finding myself, my true self… through this new way of life. I’m sure that many more good things are there for me in the future.
    I will be forever thankfull to you and your job, Kevin! You and all your friends are so motivational, so genuine, and helped me (and many more like me) to discover something unique.
    If I don’t see your daily mail, is like something is missing from my life, believe me..

15. Lynn says:

Could anyone elaborate on the zapper plz for the holidays?

16. Kat says:

Cool show – I absolutely love Angela Stokes! 🙂

Food combining is so confusing, everyone has a different opinion on it. 🙁 Hmm, no fruit and fat?? Why?? I’ve heard so many times that you should eat a little fat, like a handful of nuts with fruit (or a fruit and nut mylk smoothie) so the sugar in the fruit is digested more slowly (to avoid blood sugar spikes). Maybe that’s what Matt was saying…that combination just causes digestion to slow down??

Anyway…what do I want for Christmas? Less stuff and more time!

17. MARY THOMAS says:

THAT WAS WONDERFUL! TO SEE MATT AND ANGELA TOGETHER, AHHHHH AWESOME RAWSOME LOVEBIRDS, I LOVE THEM. CHRISTMAS? MY LOVERS KISS!

18. andy says:

Nothing, life is yr best gift, so appreciate it and then you wont need any useless things

19. Janet says:

Oh the Christmas wants:
    A Vitamix
    An Excalibur Dehydrator
    Hardwood Floors asd a cute guy to help me put them in! I already have it in the plan that I would make him some goodies with the vitamix and the dehydrator 🙂

20. ROB says:

My whole family is coming for Christmas this year. We’re not exchanging gifts but I do have Christmas day off to spend time with them. Can’t ask for more than that.

21. Ana says:

this show was a great one, great questions too! I loved you three together, even better with Annmarie! 😉
    I want peace, happiness & health as a Xmas present for everybody in the Universe!
    Thanks Kevin,

22. marijana pontoni says:

i would like a peace in my home and to be relaxed. of material things, i would like proper dehydrator.

and to see one of those yummy anne marie recipes ;-))

23. Wendi Dee says:

KDcat says she wants world peace.

I want my home to sell so we can begin our raw adventure! Someone please buy http://TheLuckHouse.com and make my holiday wishes come true! 😉

What do you and Annmarie want for the holidays, Kevin?

Lots of love to you,

Wendi
    XOXOXO

24. Jason says:

Thanks for the post. For the holiday gift exchange I would like a Blendtech (Ktec) blender. Blend that kale into pure drinkable goodness.

25. Brigid says:

I want a world where life is is valued and everyone is treated with dignity.

I’ve been eating Kale Salad for a while now! It is absolutely the best when prepared in the food processor. I add lemon, olive oil, walnuts, and red pepper chopped. It’s the best thing I’ve ever tasted!

26. ka says:

For Christmas, I would like a new juicer, as mine is old and dying a slow death!

27. Elizabeth Deedrick says:

I enjoyed-I would like to know what a “zapper” is also! Sounds like it may make things disappear? Also, I had perfect sound with this program. Christmas? I am praying for restored health- major issues all around,thyroid generated. The “knowledge” of what “natural” things to use to restore proper system function. I quit taking synthroid-started natural suplements I had read about-almost killed myself.So knowledge of the natural, and how to apply it! Merry Christmas To All! Elizabeth

28. zyxomma says:

For all of you who couldn’t understand Angela, the sweetener is raw YACON syrup. It’s stronger tasting than agave, in a maple/molasses way, BUT (isn’t there always a caveat?) it has been known to spike blood sugar levels in diabetic and pre-diabetic conditions (defining pre-diabetic as fasting blood sugar 86 to 125, diabetic as 126 or higher). For anyone in that state, stevia should be the only sweetener until the condition is healed (which it CAN be — read Gabriel Cousens’s There Is A Cure for Diabetes, or get the Raw for 30 Days DVD). I want no presents this year, but I know my boyfriend already got me one. I hope it’s small. I wish every one of you and all your loved ones health and peace. Happy solstice, Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and New Year!

29. Betty says:

Hi Kevin.

I was just introduced to Isagenix products. They claim to be nutritional and cleanse the body of all environmentally caused toxins and impurities, resulting in weight loss.
    Hsve you checked this system out? Do you think its credible?

30. gloria says:

Hi, Angela talked about a sweetener called YACON, it is a root and you can get it in powder or syrup. David Wolfe has it at http://www.sunfood.com
    All I want for X=mas is a dehydrator!!!!!
    I have told everyone I know : )
    Hopefully one might listen, lol

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

Gloria

31. CINDY says:

glad you leave your site up for awhile . DR MERCOLA HAD AN AWESOME TALK FOR AN HOUR ABOUT VITAMIN D. TO BAD ITS DAMP AND RAINY OUTSIDE BECAUSE I WANT TO TAKE THE SHADOW TEST. IF YOUR SHADOW IS LONGER THAN YOU THEN YOU AREN’T MAKING VITAMIN D.

32. Laura says:

Elizabeth: you’ll find a lot of important “knowledge” of what “natural” things to use in Doug Graham’s book “The 80/10/10 Diet”. And for Christmas I would love my home to sell too: bamboohousecostarica.blogspot.com
    It’s a completely natural bamboo house on 8.8 acres in Costa Rica near the Pacific Ocean with lots of tropical fruit trees already planted (including Durians)! Nice to see Matt and Angela together, what a beautiful couple! Y’all were all bundled up, where were you?
    Keep on rawkin! Love, Laura Sutton

33. Daniel says:

Kevin,

The sound was just fine!

34. Debbie says:

Hi Kevin,

Where Can I find a parasite Zapper?

Thank you! Great shows!! I love them!

35. Viveca says:

Since this is fantasy…I would like a raw chef for a day (maybe 2–days, that is–not 2 chefs).

36. Russ Thain says:

I don’t celebrate this time of year – which is enjoyable not to conform. I do conform to the Holy days as described in the Scriptures and look forward to the ones in the spring starting with Passover.

37. i think the only time to eat is when you’re hungry. there is no one way that will work for everybody.

38. it also depends on how much you are exercising, your metabolism, and then what you eating.

39. debbie says:

so nice to see Angela and Matt and Kevin in one place! All I want for Christmas is my body to be healed of leukemia.. oh and a webcam for my blog!
    love deb

40. Cece says:

I am praying for the means and direction to help save the life of a childhood friend basically sent home to die with congestive heart failure at age 55. An upbeat, generous woman who would give away her last dime if asked, even now.

41. I want for Christmas da da More of You Guys!
    You are all wonderful and inspiring everyday.
    Enjoy Mexico!

42. Ally says:

Great show 🙂
    Angela and Matt are just soooooo cute together.. made me smile!

What I want for Christmas…. nothing really of material value. I wish to always learn and to live as healthy as possible and to share that with others if they care to listen.

43. Angela Vindigni says:

Hi
    My name is Angela and 12/16/08 was my birthday and today is Christmas. What I want for Christmas is peace-for my family to get along and understand each other and cooperate. Best Wishes!
    Angela

44. Joey Zinny says:

I think to be with my family for Christmas and Chanukah. My family is in Canada and I haven’t spent a Christmas with them in 8 years and my hubby’s family is on Long Is. He hasn’t spent Chanukah with them for quite some time as well. We are here in New Mexico away from everyone and its lonely without them. Our biggest wish is to live in the east where we can be closer to them. Hopefully next year our wish will come true. 🙂

Happy Holidays everyone and consider yourself fortunate if you are with your family this holiday season.

45. Kristi says:

Kevin, your teeth are really clean/white. What organic toothpaste do you use?