What to Do if Your Knees Hurt and More on the Agave Saga – The Renegade Health Show Episode #202

Thursday Dec 11 | BY |

I’m kind of done with the agave nectar saga… 🙂

I think outside of the back and forth, there’s a message about sugars and sweeteners that we need to know. I talk about it in today’s show.

I also explain how your knees work and how you can help get them “creak” free.

Your question of the day: Are you addicted to sugar?

Click here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and leave your comment now!

Kevin

1. Bernadette says:

Hi Kevin,

Yes.. I’m addicted to sugar.. but I’m working on it.

2. Meighan says:

Sugar feeds…. Cancer.
    (or so I heard.)

And, yes. Addicted. Formerly.
    Recognized it and eliminated it.
    Rode the Agave wave for awhile and then let that go too. I use dates to sweeten now – when I need to. Mostly I just eat fruit. 😉

Great post Kevin.

3. Bette says:

Sad to say YES I am.Alcohol/sugar good comparison.Justify and defend yes.I hear you.
    HOWEVER I MUST SAY….when I went raw and ate green smoothies with a good amount of fruit in them,had my raw cacao treats with agave in them,I experienced such a balance in my sugar levels,cravings for sugar gone,candida issues gone,balance achieved! It was all within balance…the agave,the cacao,the green smoothies and salads….woweeeeee.
    So I am off that a bit and seeking balance once again.
    WE DO HAVE ENOUGH SUGAR IN THE WORLD.CRAZY AMOUNTS.GOOD POST!

4. Charlotte Delvaux says:

No I’m not haha thank god although I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having dessert every once in while… sugar feeds bad bacteria right?
    I have a question by the way, can I use Dr. Bronners liquid soap as tooth soap instead of buying real tooth soap? I’m a college student so I’m on a budget and I don’t want to buy tooth soap if Dr. Bronners will do the trick…
    Thanks,
    Charlotte

5. karen says:

kevin goes all tough love on the sugar! i totally agree, though. and i’m thankful for the agave issue because i’ve become clearer on what forms of sugars i want to eat now, but i’m soooo ready to never hear about it again! 🙂

oh – and maybe kombucha as a substitute for the acv in the borscht?

keep on rockin’, kevin.

6. Jacalyn says:

yes I am very addicted to sugar! no doubt. i have known this for years – but hey, it’s hard to break! have you ever had success getting someone to quit smoking or drinking, etc. just by harrasing them? me neither! LOL

7. sonja says:

Hi Kevin,
    loved the show. The knees tips were really helpful.
    Sugar feeds candida, for one…
    I do not have a sugar addiction as such, I can go without missing it for weeks. But when I get into a routine where I eat sugary foods, I am hooked and I will eat in excess and I cannot stop myself = addiction. So now when I crave something sweet I will have some cacao and gojis, they are sweet and tasty, and after eating a few I do not want any more..I am fine, no more craving for something sweet. However if I go for dates, I start a cycle looking for sweet things to eat for days after.. So the easier way is just not to start…I think it is part of your upbringing. Something sweet is a special treat, makes you feel better, etc.. It takes time to unlearn this and substitute something more relevant, ie do something that makes you feel good, dance, sing whatever…
    Love Sonja

8. mitzi curtis says:

Kevin,

I know you said you have ginger in your drink but I am not aware of whatelse is in that gallon you drink. Is this a green drink?

Thanks,
    Mitzi Curtis

9. lisa says:

great show!! so many good points. i was in my head about to defend my sugar, til you said it. i feel more motivated to try to cut out sugar. i don’t really depend on agave or any other replacement, but i do still use them. everything in the episode was very useful.

also, i make juice everyday, but i only make about a pint once a day. how much would you say it cost you on average either a day or week to drink as much as you do? i can’t find a lot of organic, is all you juice organic too?
    thanks!!!

10. diane West says:

Hi Kevin !!!!! So glad your sticking to your story! I too was addicted to raw honey slowly but surely I was putting it in everything . I am now sugar free and also low fat .just fruit,veggies raw and steamed(where I use to be 100%raw for five years. I began to eat way too much fat to feel full. but now I realize that was also an addiction .we also dont need soooooo much fat in our diet either .The trick is to know your body and feed it it what it asks for (real food)!!!!! Im just curious Are you still on your anti candida diet? and if not How long did it take to do the trick? thanks diane.

11. Jan says:

Dear Kevin,
    Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge with me!
    I am not addicted to sugar any more.
    I have successfully beaten Candida for now
    and am trying to eat more foods that keep me more alkaline. Yeah! I am feeling so much better
    and people remark that I look better! Wow!
    I am not 100% raw but will try to achieve it by making changes a little at a time.
    I am eating more organic at the present time.
    I applied for a job at Madhava once as it is just right down the road from where I presently live.(Colorado)
    So cool that you mentioned them tonight.
    I am moving to Minnesota in a week and hope I do not lose touch with you when I take my computer down.
    Thanks, Jan

12. Mary Kenny says:

Sugar is BAD it feeds candida and just makes you more acidic. No one needs that. Once you start making healthy changes a little at a time after awhile your whole paradigm changes on what you used to think was healthy.
    Kevin and Ann M I love your show!

13. Glenda says:

I am absolutely addicted to sugar and I’m trying very hard to quit. It’s really difficult at night after a long day at work, I just want something sweet…I’m working on it though!

14. Andre says:

Kevin,

I am not addicted to sugar, but I add some sweat flavor to my green smoothie, for example: banana, sweat pears, mango. My smoothie should be a little bit sweat for a better taste. I thing that is OK.

Andre
    Kingwood, TX

15. Smita says:

Very addicted to sugar!! I feel like I need it after every meal. One of the hardest things for me to give up but am working on it, baby steps!!!

16. sheila says:

Hey there!! Im not sure if im down for the agave story. I need to do my own research and need to know exactly where u got your information from but if you dont want to deal with the agave mess anymore, then I understand if you dont reply. People defend juicing but juicing carrots is full of sugar and with no fiber. Oh well, I will continue to use agave when I need to add it to my green tea. Just a little. No Im not addicted cause I love my air popped popcorn better than anything sweet!!!

17. Yes, sugar feeds cancer and candida and almost every chronic illness you can think of. I can’t remember the exact stat but it is something close to this. In 1917 the average person ate 15lbs of sugar per year. Now the average person eats their own body weight in sugar each year. Isn’t it interesting how disease and psychological problems have risen exponentially since then-maybe sugar has something to do with it?!

Thanks Kevin for going so strongly on the ‘sugar/sweeteners crowd.’ I think if people truly understood glycation and what sugar does to your tissues they’d give it up in a hurry. Fruit is the best way to sweeten and if you also want stevia. But there is no need for sweetening foods if you let your taste buds adapt to the great flavor of raw foods.

Am I addicted to sugar? Yes. But I am getting better at staying away from it each day. Again if you crave bad stuff you aren’t getting the nutrition you need.

18. crow says:

Yep, I am addicted to sugar and chocolate.

19. Beth says:

Yes, I’m a sugar addict. I haven’t eaten any sugar or sweet fruit since June of this year.
    I still consider myself addicted though like an alcoholic is with a drink. I use stevia.
    Sugar feeds cancer and yeast/candida.

20. Irina says:

Sugar feeds candida yeast and cancer, so I’ve heard… No, I don’t have a sugar addiction, I don’t care much for sugar most of the time. Well, cheese – that’s a whole different story! LOL.
    I am actually not that into fruit either – fruit sugars give me an energy slump, so I use fruit very sparingly too; but that is just my personal experience. I like my green drinks unsweetened, especially in the morning – sometimes I’ll throw in half of an apple for a little bit of sweet.

21. Awhile ago I was processed sugar addicted and only ate sugar in the form of fruit, vegetables etc rather than the foods that had sugar in it.
    But I got sidetracked and lost my way and I forgot about my needs and put everyone else’s first as it was my daughter’s 1oth Birthday Party and we ended up with lollies in the cupboard and there I was eating them like everyone else.

And now I feel really horrible, lethargic etc.

So i need to focus on the plan – my plan!
    If it is to be, it has to be up to me!
    All the best for Christmas and New Year everyone.
    bye
    sheryl canberra australia

22. Briana says:

It’s so weird that you had a knee topic today. I fell on my knee about a month ago…in the middle of the street. Today I was feeling excruciating shots of pain upon touch..think it might be nerve damage and its bruised. I will try the hot cold thing before i do anything else…

And about the sugar addiction…I agree that we do not need any more than fruit…although my boyfriend (watching over my shoulder) is saying that all addictions are different and that comparing sugar to cocaine is not quite right…?

Hmm…I’m just thankful you are shedding light on the great truth that so many of our illnesses stem from our addiction to sugar. Thank you. Keep up the great work guys! 🙂

23. CANCER feeds on SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. DebB says:

Whaaa ~ What do we sweeten your “Grawwwwwwnola” with then? I was using 50-50 local honey & agave.

Your granola recipe is so darned good – is there some type of fruit that would work? I’m a relative newbie and would really like to know. I don’t know how it would taste without the sweet…?

Great show Kevin! I don’t know if I’m addicted to sugar, but man…I sure do like sweet! *Ü*

25. Gail says:

Hi well I’m just starting out on the raw food slowly, had an accident and now I have a spinal brace so anything that can improve my health I will give it a go. Watched the videos on youtube then visited youre website and you both are good adverts for raw health so I will try some of your methods and yes I’m finding it difficult to ditch the sugar.

26. Andrea says:

No, I think salt is more of my thing.

I have a question, though. I have been having problems with my gums (painful, bleedy). Is there anything that can improve that situation?

Thanks and congrats on the great shows.

Andrea

27. Kati says:

What a great show, Kevin. I don’t usually post here to tell you that, but I thought I had to today because this one really spoke to me – perhaps too much! “What’s not sweet in your life?” is the perfect question we addicts need to be asking ourselves. Sugar’s just a hard thing to shake since it’s everywhere, so socially accepted, and tied in to so many traditions and memories. I’d love to see a whole show dedicated to all the different tactics we can use to FINALLY be rid of the addiction to sweets, as so many of us are battling this issue daily. Thanks again!

P.S. I happened to find the knee content very useful, too, as my knee has been popping inexplicably for weeks and I can’t seem to stop it. Perhaps it’s all that sugar eating away at it?! 😉

28. Laura Sholtz says:

Nope! I kicked that habit years ago. Basically I had been a chocoholic (that’s where my sugar consumption was highest), and then when I read that people addicted to chocolate might really be addicted to all the cockroach parts that are processed along with the cacao beans I gave it up immediately. (Yuck!) After withdrawing I felt great, better than ever. Read SUGAR BLUES if you need more impetus to go cold turkey on sugar. I wouldn’t touch it with a ten foot stick now, and I try to tell friends about what they are doing to their bodies, but food is a very touchy subject for many people.

29. Loulou says:

Nope, happily not addicted to sugar, never have been to be honest (and I am a pastry chef bizarrely so)…….
    But I do have a question though Kevin…..

What is in your juice you have daily??
    Loulou

30. Thanks Kevin for yet another awesome show! Your energy is infectious! I agree with you, sugar addiction is like any other addiction, only it is socially acceptable and therefore harder to incriminate.
    As with all addictions, going cold turkey is a solution. Putting structures in place to prevent the initiation of the addiction could be powerful in overcoming the addiction. Also, creating an environment that does not foster the addiction is equally as powerful in stopping it on its tracks.
    I have a post on my site that aims to help people deal with sugar (and other food) cravings. Perhaps some people may find it useful: http://conceptnutrition.com.au/?p=282
    Best regards,
    Giselle Brand

31. Laura says:

Yes, I’m addicted to sugar! I wonder sometimes if sugar addiction stems from emotional issues, like Sonja mentioned above. If we were raised with sweet desserts and treats as rewards and something to help the hurts, it’s deeply conditioned in us and very challenging to break!! I use dates as sweetener in treats that I make, but I think if we just eat enough of our carbohydrates from fruit maybe we won’t crave sweets as much. I agree with what Doug Graham says in the 80/10/10 diet book about fruit, and if you haven’t read the whole book yet, I highly recommend it! It just makes so much common sense! So, I agree with you too Kevin, get your sweets from fresh fruit.
    Thanks! Keep on rawkin!
    ~Laura

32. Karen Jackson says:

The beginning of your show was so cute. Your enthusiasm is infectious! I used to have dessert after dinner every night until I found out that sugar ferments the food in your stomach. Yuk! No one has ever asked if I was a sugarholic before, but I still might be. I’m working on it. Thanks for the food for thought!

33. Sue Rushford says:

I’ve never been much into sweets – haven’t even used one full bottle of agave nectar all year – use it only when I make raw desserts; my sucanat has hardened as has my maple syrup. And I only like a small bite of chocolate or less than a teaspoon of Chocolate Bliss in my smoothies.

My vice was always deep-fried and salty. But now that I’ve laid off the french fries, I’d say my vice is bread, Ezekiel tortillas to be exact, or really any kind of bread, which I suppose, since it is a starch, ends up converting into then metabolizing as a sugar in the end anyway, right? I’m not as up on my nutrition as I would like to be, but I think that may be the case. So perhaps I am a bit addicted to sugar after all(?). But is just one tortilla a day an addiction?

I may be more addicted to fats – olive oil, Vega EFA oil, Udo’s oil, coconut cream, avocados, nuts – all nuts – every kind of nuts, the typical trap of the mostly raw 100% vegan.

– Sue

34. Michael T. says:

There is great irony in your show today, in that you talk at length about sugar addiction, and then hold up a jug of juice and tell us that you drink a gallon of juice every day.

Kevin, do you know how much sugar is in that gallon of juice? If it has carrots as one of its main ingredients, then it is full of sugar.

So of course you don’t need agave or any other sweetener, since you are already sugared up on juice.

So here’s a question for you — how many grams of sugar are in that gallon of juice you drink every day? If you do the math, you may be surprised.

Of course, too much sugar leads to yeast overgrowth, but that’s true of carrot juice as much as any other sugar.

35. Kevin Gianni Kevin Gianni says:

Michael, thanks for your post… 🙂

I do drink a gallon of juice a day… you forgot to ask me what kind…

How much sugar does romaine, kale, ginger and parsley have? 😉 (Or spinach, cilantro, celery, etc?)

All sugared up on greens!
    Kevin

36. Toni says:

Great show! Yes, addicted to sugar, but have found blended veggies (with the fiber- not just the juice) to be extreemly helpful in reducing cravings and balancing mood and blood sugar. Please revisit this topic of sugar addiction.

37. Beth says:

I was using the raw bulk agave from the co-op but now after hearing about this have stopped using it. It always tasted too sweet anyway. Now I’m using dates though I have to be careful since the medjools are really fresh now and I start feeling the sweet monster kick in.Maple syrup is too expensive so just a little here and there. I used to use brown rice syrup when I was trying to kick sugar. My co-op has that in bulk at half the price of raw honey and agave. That was back in the day when I baked more which I might do a few times this holiday though I feel guilty like I should be sticking to “raw treats”. I’m also reading “Sugar Blues” and wonder how people can go on using straight up refined cane sugar?! I wish I could afford lucama powder or the yacon syrup I see on the shelf now–might have to splurge on that soon to see how that works. I saw a You tube with Angela Stokes and Matt Monarch making “Almond Dream Bars” with lucama. Yummy!
    Thanks for informing me and staying motivated to fight the good fight!

38. Susan says:

My name is Susan and I’m a sugar addict. I began eating a healthy vegan diet and eliminated sugar from my diet & felt wonderful. I also lost 45 pounds with a whole lot more to lose! Now I’ve been sneaking in sugar and I find that the more I have the more I want. Drinking a blended green shake every day with half an apple to sweeten it a little. Slowly adding more raw into my diet with the intention of becoming totally raw by March 1, 2009. Thanks for the info about the knees!

39. Eva says:

Hi Kevin, I also have cut out sugar in the last few weeks, feel more energic, I substitute green stevia (1/4 to 1/2 tsp)along with one or two fruit in my smoothies, delish I am so glad that we know about agave, also have a half cup of hot choc.(1/2tsp cocoa with 1/4 tsp.coconut oil), once in a while, yum please let us know how you make your juice thanks Eva

40. LuAnn Agustin says:

Hi Kevin and Annmarie,
    I too am/was a sugar addict. So much so, I had a stroke in 2006. My (former) doctor diagnosed me as diabetic. I had heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol. My weight had ballooned up to 230-265. I am grateful I had the stroke when I did as it was my wake-up call to the raw food lifestyle and gave me the opportunity of a whole new lifestyle (not to mention, LIFE) that I was unaware was even out there. I now weigh a more normal 135-140 and feel so much better for it. I found that giving up meat and cheese (which was unthinkable before) was sooo much simpler than giving up sugar and wheat. Now, I am no longer diabetic, as well as healthy as a range fed horse. I am only 50 and anticipate a LONG and healthy second half of my life. If I can change, anyone can! Even a tiny taste of processed sugar will send me down that slippery slope again. NO THANKS!!!
    By the way, Kevin, are the exercises you mentioned against the wall on which former show? I still have some work to do on my leg muscles yet and am rebuilding all the time.
    Thanks,
    LuAnn

41. Anthony Poshepny says:

I just watch you and sea how you express yourself i can sea that a raw food diet liberates your mind and body in alot of different ways kevin if i can ask you some questions like protein and possibly different techniques? of nourishing myself (raw) i am at a point where i am looking for more than just vegan and craving sugars.
    i am so done my feelings crave…… foods.

many blessings

42. Deborah Gordon says:

Hi Kevin and AnneMarie,

It was SO GREAT meeting you at Quintessance. I was so excited (obviously) haha. I have been addicted to sugar my WHOLE life. I got the point where I was putting agave on my salad EVERY night. I’m so glad you talked about agave because I have now cut in out of my diet. Thank you for the information. I am getting back to salads that are not sweet. whew!!!! That feels better

Debbie Gordon

43. Steve says:

Yes, I am addicted to sugar and sweets (even honey). In years past I had a health practioner give me small vials of liquid chromium to place under my tongue. Now I use a tablet called Chromium GTF (glucose tolerance factor). My cravings seem to get worse if I eat sweets on an empty stomach. sometimes substituting cinnamon instead helps to trick me into thinking i’m eatting something sweet.

44. John says:

WOW!!! I bet if we took a pole, 98.9% of Americans are addicted to sugar (I include myself). It’s a B-atch.
    My wife and I did kick it for about three weeks and felt great but now, like a crack addict, back off the wagon…. and unlike a crack addict, still intending to catch up to the wagon and staple our forheads to the floorboard.

peace.

45. Connie says:

Kevin,
    You said that you drink one gallon of juice per day. Please share a recipe for that volume of juice. Also do you use a juicer or Vitamix and which do you feel is best for quality juice?

46. Cindy says:

I just found a recent study done by the American College Neuropharmacy (ACNP), comparing sugar’s addictive qualities with those of cocaine, morphine,and heroine.

‘NASHVILLE, TN (December 10, 2008) –
    “our lab findings with lab rats show that intermittent access to sugar can lead to changes and behavior similar to those caused by drugs of abuse.”‘

and the rats also displayed signs of bingeing on sugar, withdrawals when deprived of it, and a uncontrollable crave for it.

SCARY!

47. Hey Kevin,

Yes, I AM ADDICTED to SUGAR! I am also dealing with Candida. So, I tried to to phase 1 of Dr. Cousen’s Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine Diet and after 2 weeks feel off the Cart (instead of the wagon – I fell off the Veggie Cart)…lol! I am almost 100% raw except when I go out & have soy hot chocolates or some other desert. My stomach will bloat and I get itchy & bitchy…lol! True!
    So, I really need/want help with battling the addiction and mentally beating it and stop succumbing to it.
    I want to feel good not just lose a few pounds.

thanks
    Jen

48. Kat says:

Yes, I love sugar, and yes I admit I’m addicted. 🙁 And as a breast cancer survivor, I know sugar feeds cancer, so I should know better – and I do! I’ve tried quitting sugar several times in my life, and I can do without it but my MIND still wants it, it just makes me happy… So I do still eat honey and Agave nectar (but no white/brown/processed sugar). I really am trying to cut back, I eat MUCH less than I used to.

Hey Kevin, I also want to know what exactly is in your green juice?? I don’t really like green juice unless it has carrots or apple or grapes or some kind of fruit in it (to make it sweet, of course). I’m trying to like it though… What’s really strange is, I LOVE eating green vegetables of all kinds, I absolutely LOVE them – I just don’t like them as juice. Weird, huh?

Is it ok to have a little fruit in your green juice if you just can’t stand the green juice by itself?

Thanks, Kevin! 🙂

49. Lois Kubota says:

Hi Kevin. I am no longer addicted to sugar. I went thru Weight Watchers earlier this year, lost 20 pounds before I found raw food. During my weight loss, i got used to not eating sugar, and now it is no longer a problem for me.

Just a comment on the knee thing. I notice when I consume wheat that my knees get squishy and most of my joints ache a little.

50. Dawn says:

I’m completely addicted to sugar. I’m quite certain it is the primary reason for my weight. I had started to loose weight by changing my diet (lot more raw foods, healthy choices) – except I got pregnant and now sugary foods make me toss my “cookies”…so perhaps I’m being directed to give up sugar by my own body!
    The kids aren’t happy that I quit buying sugary snacks, not that I ever did a lot of that (because I would eat them!), but they are getting used to dried fruits and nuts and plenty of raw produce in the house.
    My daughter had a carpet picnic yesterday and she (sniffle!) chose a green apple, carrot sticks, yogurt, and grape tomatoes for her ‘feast’. Does my heart good to see her make such wonderful choices on her own, especially for a ‘treat’! Now, if I could just get my pizza guzzling grown son to join the raw food wagon…

51. Season says:

Kevin,
    Your patience is astounding! Unbelievable! I am so glad you have the constitution you have so that you can do the work in a way that no one else can. Thank you. Really.

Yes, I am addicted to sugar. It’s amazing, I’m a certified Gourmet Raw Food Chef through Living Light, and I have a ton of raw food books, yet still my main struggle has been learning to actually feed MYSELF! I’ve been struggling a long while to attain balance, and simplify! I learned so much about how to please other people’s pallets, but am still working out how to best serve my poor, sugared-out body. Thank you for bringing this up. I agree with you 100% about sugar being an addiction and unneccessary.

I have loads of research in my brain, and I have to tell you that most of it lines up with what you share, which is a lovely confirmation, so thank you.

Good job! I’m a cheerleader for you and Annmarie.

Blessings,
    ~Season (i.e. RawSeason)

52. sarah says:

kevin,
    how do you make this much juice that lasts you thru the day? do you make 2 or 3 vitamixes of juice and pour into your big jug? just make lots in one go?
    I LUV GREEN JUICE.

53. marijana pontoni says:

edit: i saw it, something was wrong with connection.

anyway, nice show. and i would say i’m a little bit addictive to sugar but when i eat lots of fruits, i do not crave for it so much.

when i think a little bit harder, i like to eat chocolate and that is my true addiction. i put honey in it so that is my sweet sin

54. Amanda says:

First off, great show.

Yes, I am addicted to sugar – or rather sweet foods, since I don’t actually add sugars to my diet other than eating lots and lots of fruit! So true about defending addictive foods, I can imagine we’re all guilty of it to some degree, so great point to hit on.

55. everyone is addicted to sugar. s

ugar makes us feel good, so then of course were addicted to it.

56. Wonda says:

I totally agree with you.

However for those with sugar addictions Agave, raw honey, etc are probably still better options.

For myself I have resolved to use fruit sugars as my sweeteners whenever possible.

God bless!

57. Loretta says:

I definitley have to agree with you, Kevin, on we do not need to add any more sugar to our diet. What ever the sugar is..eat some nice fresh ripe fruit or a few dates..

58. Leota says:

Grant,

Interesting food for thought on present sugar consumption and the rise in diseases. Never made that connection before.

In re to cancer, doctors, health professionals tend to focus on “environmental” causes. And dairy and meat have been linked to diseases. But nothing is ever mentioned about sugar!

I wonder if any one in the raw foods movement have brought this to the attention of medical professionals.

I’m going to have to ask people next time I run into someone.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I was trying agave from Trader Joe’s as a sugar substitute. But I guess, in a way, concentrated sugar is concentrated sugar, no matter from what plant we obtain it. It’s more about eliminating sweets from the diet, rather than supplanting the craving for a less harmful substitute.

There is such big business industry in alternative sugars tho. Gonna be a hard addiction to bring to the mainstream. But, perhaps it is more critical than even meat or dairy, because of the quantity consumed and the many ways that it is presented into our diet.

Thanks for the knee information, as well, Kevin. Good to be reminded about the hot/cold for moving toxins from the body… ahhh a Finnish sauna with obligatory outdoor dip in icy waters comes to mind now, for a total body cleanser.

59. Carole Cole says:

Sugar feeds cancer and candida! So stay away from it!!!! Bad Bad Bad…

60. Carole Cole says:

Can too much stevia be bad for you…anyone know?

61. Carl Sweeten says:

Why is there never a video that plays in my email?