What Do I Do About Bloating, 80-10-10, Candida and More – The Renegade Health Show Live – Tuesday, October 21 – Episode #166

Tuesday Oct 21 | BY |

Tonight’s show was a bunch of fun!

We went 30 minutes strong and probably could go for 60 minutes in the future. The new chat stuff is great and I SO excited!

This show we talked about bloating, raw seaweeds, candida, 80-10-10, laughing giraffe granola and more.

Check it out…

Your question of the day…. what is your favorite Rawkathon Interview to date?

Click here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and leave your comment now!

Kevin

1. Michele says:

I’d love a care package. Love listening to you guys!

2. max says:

olive leaf extract

imported superfoods are radiated by airport customs here in australia

sad

question for the day though is still that olive leaf extract is higher in antiox properties than goji….

3. Jenn says:

Hopefully I will be able to catch you love tomorrow night, but awesome show 🙂 Thanks for answering the questions!

So far my favorites were David Wolfe, then Doug Graham but I haven’t watched today’s yet.

4. crow says:

It is way too long, time is limited. I liked it better when it was around 10 minutes

5. Markji says:

Hi guys!

On Bloating:

My experience was/is that bloating may be caused from bad choices in food combination, or simply from eating foods that don’t fit your body type. For me, by eliminating nightshades and cantaloupe (and other melons), and learning more about food combining completely cured my bloating.

Peace to all
    Markji

6. patricia says:

Hi Kevin, I live overseas and am not having the best of luck with this format, Tuesdays show gave me about 8 minutes, got stuck and on its own went back to the beginning, none of David Wolfe’s shows came in for me. I agree with crow that I liked the 10 minute shows better, my internet service is v e r y slow and it takes me about 45 minutes just to get that 10 minutes in, but with the replay option I can go do something else and then see the show in continuous motion. With the new format there is no replay and I have to sit here and use the pause button, takes about a 3 minute pause to get in 20 seconds of show, even if I leave it on pause for half hour I still don’t get more than half minute of show, so it would take hours sitting here to see it all, just don’t have the time.
    The Rawkathon interviews are GREAT, am so enjoying them. Thank you for making them available for us, and I hope that after Rawkathon is over that you will be going back to the old format for your daily shows.
    Thanks

7. dede says:

my favorite conversation so far? – – was Nomi Shannon….hugs, Dede

8. Louise says:

I like the new show. It is more interactive.

Question. You travel all over, I’m sure there is a lot of canadian on your list as well. So why do you not have any canadian site recommanded for items you promote? I have ordered items from the us on occasions, they were kept by customs as “not allowed”. That is, to me, steeling from the custom agencies. I’ll only order from canadian places, unless it really certain of passing custom. I don’t know if others have had similar problems. Thanks.

9. Monika says:

HI

You had a guest on the show a few weeks back who had a raw food restaurant and a raw cookbook out. Would you mind e-mailing me his name and the name of the cookbook so I can purchase it.

Thanks a Bunch,
    Monika 🙂

10. Thomas says:

Kevin – The candida issue is thoroughly covered in the 80/10/10 book (pages 37-39) and fruit is NOT the culprit! And it is so EASY to clear up! If you will cut out the excess fat, it will be gone in a few days. Controlling it by limiting your sugar intake will not eliminate the problem (only the symptoms). I know this from personal experience. Please, please, please learn the truth about this and share it with your readers and listeners. The last thing we need is more misinformation on this subject. Best wishes in Health!

11. Judy says:

Love Rawkathon! But, my question is this: I drink aleo vera juice, apple cider vinegar and calcium bentonite clay. Considering pH (aleo and apple cider vinegar low and calcium bentonite clay high) which should I take with meals and which between meals. Between meals being aleast 20 minutes after fruit and at least 2 hours after a full meal because of digestion times. My guess is aleo and the cider with or close to meal times and the clay in between. Can you discuss this.

Thanks in advance.

12. Wendy says:

I found the new live format difficult to watch and ended up mostly just listening to the show. Love your energy and enthusiasm and can appreciate your desire to have a live show but it doesn’t work as well as the old shows for me.

13. Melissa says:

hey thanks for reading my email on the show! well i tried the 80-10-10 diet for 2 weeks and i felt a lot better on it, but i still had a yeast infection. i was very cautious about the fat intake; some days i had probably 1-2% fat intake. but not only did my yeast infection stick around, i broke out in whiteheads (forehead and nose) and i got very sick. i know my coworker is the one who introduced the virus to me, but if my defenses were strong, i would have beat it. right?

anyway, i’m just trying to get back to somewhat normal existence. i have done the gabriel cousens no sugar diet and my yeast infections and acne went away, but i gained a crap load of weight and as soon as i went back to a fruit (after 3 months of no fruit), my candida reappeared. so it was just laying dormant the whole time. plus i felt like crap the whole time. i ate way too much fat during that time, but what is left in a no fruit diet? pretty much nothing.

i dont know what to think or do about this. i have met with dr david jubb and he disagrees that sugar is the culprit. he said it’s a pH/ toxic overload issue with a congested liver. if anyone has any ideas, you can email me at xninxx@gmail.com. thanks!

14. Natalie says:

Hi,

Candida is not a ‘virus’ it is a yeast that is ALWAYS PRESENT in the human body and is essential in the digestion process.

Dr Doug Graham explains that to beat Candida and let the yeast get back to normal you need to cut out ALL FATS for three weeks as fat inhibits the absorption of sugar out of the blood. Even one nut is too much if your candida overgrowth is really bad.