Happy 4th Gifts for You – The Renegade Health Show Episode #89

Friday Jul 4 | BY |

Instead of the Fitness Friday, we’ve decided to give you some Independence Day gifts…

For those of you Fri-guys (that’s pretty cool, huh?!), we’ll do a special episode next week with double the fitness advice, ok? 😉

So go ahead and watch our special holiday announcement (it applies to everyone, not just those in the US!) and then enjoy the gifts!

Here’s the show…

I said 2 audios, but hey, why not 5? Be sure to take the time, download them and listen… this is 4-5 hours of continuing education for free!

Here are the gifts:

Fat Loss Fitness:
Join fat loss expert Rob Poulos and I as we discuss ways to trim fat with fitness and whether or not cardio will get you the best results… click here to download now (Approx 40 min runtime)

Click here now to visit Rob’s website!

Fitness Motivation: Let fitness expert and motivator Scott Tousignant (one of the nicest guys in fitness) explain how you can get motivated and stay on track when you’re on your weight loss or strength building program… click here to download now (Approx 40 min runtime)

Here’s where you can get more info about Scott: Ladies click here! | Guys click here!

Sprouting and Raw and Vegan Foods: Join Sproutman Steve Meyerowitz and I as we discuss how to sprout, the reasons why sprouts should be in everyone’s diet, the common misconceptions and myths around sprouts and more… click here to download now (Approx 45 min runtime)

Click here now to visit Steve’s website!

Instant Flexibility:
Join flexibility expert Giles Wiley and I (Giles and Scott will have to fight over the nicest guys in fitness title… though because they’re so nice, I reckon they’d just draw straws instead 🙂 ) as we discuss 5 minute flexibility techniques. I did a quick video on some of Giles’s moves earlier in the year… they’re amazing! If you want to increase your flexibility, his 5 minute flexibility program is for you…. click here to download now (Approx 36 min runtime)

Click here now to visit Giles’s website!

Raw Food an Business Building: Join raw foodie and business expert Frederic Patenaude and I as we discuss raw food myths, how to thrive and how to make money doing what you love… click here to download now (Approx 40 min runtime)

Click here now to visit Frederic’s website!

Enjoy and please be sure to visit their websites to find out more information!

Kevin

1. Joyce says:

Thanks for sharing all this info!

2. tanya says:

Thanks, Kevin!

Being English, July 4th is more to be mourned than celebrated (!) but the gifts are much appreciated 🙂

3. Rawbin says:

Thanks Kevin! Once more you gift us with something just as we need it! A bunch of us will be seeing Sproutman Steve Meyerowitz live at Natural Zing’s Spirit Bliss Farm in Mount Airy, Maryland on July 19. I’ve ordered my Sproutman sprout bags and some starter sprout seeds so I’ll be armed and ready after learning all about sprouting. I’m better hearing descriptions and watching videos rather than reading instructions in a book. I’ve loaded you and Sproutman onto my ipod and am off to do some housework. Thanks again!

4. Nir says:

when I visit http://www.healthbooksummaries.com/ I no longer see the page I saw when I registered. What is going on? (I’m in the UK if it makes a difference to you)

5. Bernadette says:

Thank you so much for the gifts Kevin. I started out with Fred Patenaude because I think he is a very intellegent man. Raw Secrets is a book everyone should read if they are going to adopt a raw food diet. I used to work in a lab where we did research on fat intake and heart disease.. and total fat is just about as important as the type of fat in the diet for causing heart disease and diabetes. Fred believes that raw foodists should keep their fat intake low, he does not believe in eating anything other than whole foods, so no olive oil, no agave, for instance.. because they are extracted. He has created some of the best raw recipes on the planet.

It was Fred Patenaude who was intrumental in turning me into a vegetarian in January. He had a free course for 14 days on goal setting. He gave us plenty of warning of when it would begin.. so I could eat up all the stuff in my refrigerator I wouldn’t be having anymore.. and we had to create 3 goals and stick to them for 14 days.. one on diet, one on fitness and the 3rd was any other pressing goal.. unrelated to these 2. He mentored us through by sending us emails every day. I’ve stuck to 2 of my 3 goals every since.

Thank you so much again for the gifts. I loved listening to the first one and will keep working on them until I’ve heard them all. You’re great!! Hope you both had a nice time at the prepare-a-cue.

6. Catherine says:

Thanks for the gifts! I hope you are having a great holiday weekend.

7. Cindi says:

thanks so much. This is very generous! Happy 4th!

8. Jos says:

Thanks for the gifts – very appreciated. Have a great holiday week-end.
    Being French, my turn to celebrate will be soon on the 14th of July.

9. Laurel says:

Thank you for the gifts! I’m going on a road trip this week, this will give me something interesting to listen too :). Thank you so much!! I hope you guys had an awesome Independence Day!

Laurel

10. Alicia says:

Thanks Kevin for the great audios! I puchased Giles Wiley’s flexibilty package today. 🙂 Hope you and AnnMarie had a great Independence Day!

11. Colleen says:

Hi Kevin and AnnMarie,

Your love and your light are CONTAGIOUS!!!
    Thanks for your generosity and all you do to bring us these wonderful, insightful, shows. Your energy makes me want to live next door to you so we can maybe go for a run together :)and I’ve always hated running! That my friend is the sign of a great motivator. You Rock. Many blessings to you both.

PS The 4th of July gifts rock too.
    Downloaded them all to my desktop.

12. Ana says:

Kevin+Annmarie, happy belated 4th of July…sorry I wasn’t around at the time.Thank you so much for these wonderful gifts, it’s so kind of you. They are much appreciated! also loved the video show, including the kat 🙂
    be well both of you, x